Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male (NSFW) Small, fun ideas

freefeathers

Meteorite
Hello, call me Feathers

• Looking for short-term rps that may extend into longterm
  • Currently only have 1-2 slots open
  • 3rd person, past tense POV only
  • I realize I don't check the site enough after a day or so, so probably move to discord if we mesh or want to take it long term.
  • Not picky about post length, as long as you move the story forward
  • I prefer to play the sub but am happy to double
  • Limits: scat, feet, extreme violence, incest, real-life people/images, breaking site rules
    • Everything else: up for discussion. I will rarely say no
  • Likes: multiple characters, large cocks, groups, multiple penetration, excessive cum, everything-always-fits, etc.
Ideas:
All Links NSFW, all characters 18+
Always open to related ideas or changing them up

Plots:

• The Price of Fame: People don't always see the dark sides of being a pop star/idol. There are always things that have to be done to stay in the spotlight. Not everyone's Producer-san is some cute girl. Alternatively -- this one adores all the attention.
    Optional Themes: dubcon/noncon/con, multiple characters, gangbang, harems, risk of getting caught, costumes, toys, public scenes, exhibitionism
  • Summer Job: A break in college classes is a great time to earn some extra cash. When the nearby rich recluse puts out an ad for a live-in cleaner with amazing pay, it seems like a golden opportunity
    Optional Themes: dubcon/con, harems, toys, multiple penetration, costumes extravagance
  • Fantasy Farmhand: He's hired to take care of the farm's minotaurs in every way
    Optional Themes: con/dubcon, large sizes, excessive cum, multiple characters, other creatures?, outdoor scenes
  • Orc Encountered: This elf thought he could take on the monster(s) lurking in the woods. He was right.
    Optional Themes: con, multiple characters, public scenes, large sizes, maybe: mpreg?
  • The Sorcerer's Fate: On a doomed mission to fight a clan of dark warriors, the human sorcerer didn't stand a chance
    Optional Themes: noncon/dubcon/con, hypnosis, humiliation, gangbang/multiple characters, multiple penetration, bad end, magic, public scenes
  • Bangin' Bakery: The shop is known for delicious treats! The frosting is all made in-house.
    Optional Themes: con, gangbang/harems/multiple characters, risk of getting caught, foodplay, toys
  • Part of the Club: Joining the secret society is easy -- just let every current member cum inside by the end of the night
    Optional Themes: con, gangbang/multiple characters, free use
  • A Mall Trip: Sometimes you need some help to know if the clothes look good enough to tear off
    Optional Themes: con, multiple characters, public scenes, risk of getting caught
  • Full Moon Fun: Once a month, he spends a night taking care of the Big Bad Well-Hung Wolf
    Optional Themes: con/dubcon/noncon
  • Dead End Dungeon: He shouldn't have gone further than he was ready for in the dungeon
    Optional Themes: noncon/dubcon, magic, monsters, bad end
Random Inspo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom