Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Something or another. Closed.

Gemma

A Lover and A Fighter.
Hello, thanks for dropping in. I’m Gemma, a bit of a newbie as far as with the site but I have been roleplaying over a decade. Right now, I’m looking for a couple of partners to write and collaborate with on similar ideas. So, hit me up with a PM. Just a little heads up. I’m honestly looking for partners to bounce ideas around with that fall in the category of what I’m interested in. If you disregard everything on my request thread in favor of bringing me just your cravings or ideas that are out of left field of my interests, I can tell you now, no thank you.

About Me/Expectations.
Decent grammar and spelling. Not bothered by the occasional mistake but if I can’t understand what I’m reading that will take me out of it.

Preference of a writing medium would be PMs and Threads, I'm okay with either, with everything kept on site only. I will only communicate over PMs. No discord, etc.

I will always write at least three paragraphs, sometimes more, of 600+ words depending on what is happening in the roleplay and I would appreciate something similar in return from you. I only write in third person.

Collaboration between us is a must. I don’t like to be the only one suggesting ideas or moving the story ahead nor do I want to take a backseat to anything. That is why whatever we do, we do it together. I’m all for hearing ideas that are similar to my interests but I’m not looking for anything that strays too far or has nothing to do with what I’m interested in.

I can guarantee a reply once a week, maybe more if time permits it.

I love smut as much as the next person but I am NOT looking for roleplays that immediately call for our characters to hit the sheets two posts in or roleplays solely based around the smut. I need there to be a story. I need for our characters to have some kind of build up between them, tension. Again, I’m all for steamy hard smut but I need character chemistry, romance, first.

I only write MxF with my main characters being female and switches in the bedroom. I can play side characters as well. Looking for partners, it doesn’t matter who you are behind the computer, to play dominant male characters.

I use realistic art images, Pinterest, for my characters. I can settle for something similar or a good written description of your character.

I don’t mind coming up with a roleplay in the universe of a fandom with an original story and characters only.

Settings.
•Fantasy
•Modern Fantasy
•Modern
•Sci-Fi
•Medieval
•Supernatural
•Action and Adventure

F-List.
Please read it thoroughly. If you have one or a list of kinks, pass it my way.

Pairings. If you have ideas for these, cool, share. I have some too. Look below under Stuff.
•Enemies to Lovers
•Stolen Princess × Barbarian
•Recently Crowned Queen × Knight
•Swordswoman × Orc Chieftain
•Arranged Marriage
•Human merchandise × Mercenary
•Widower × Estranged Stepdaughter
•Target’s Wife × Contract Killer, former lover
•Mage × Paladin
•Commoner or Royalty × Prince or King
•Waitress × Werewolf
•Hitchhiker × Trucker
•Noblewoman × Gladiator
•Neighbors
•Human × Demon
•People with some type of powers, test subjects
•Dragon-Shifter × Human
•Any type of gangster, yakuza or mafia, etc. × Relative of Rival
•Something Post Apocalyptic
•Co-workers, rivals
•Maid × Nobleman, some fighter, etc.
•Something with elves, conflict
•Characters brought together through grief
•Pirate × Noblewoman
•Highwayman × Victim

Some fandom worlds I can play in. Original Characters only, no Canons. Open to other suggestions and ideas for these.
•Yakuza
•Final Fantasy XVI, XV, VII, X
•Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139…
•Tales of Arise
•Xenoblade Chronicles 3
•Conan The Barbarian, 80s version.

Stuff. Feel free to brainstorm with me. Add in some ideas.
Neither of them expected to find love again after failed marriages but here they were on a dating website, swiping right, matching up, and after a few dinners hitting it off completely. Weeks turn into blissful months and a year later, the pair find themselves married. While he has no family, she has a daughter she has been estranged from for years. But the way his wife speaks of her, it feels almost as if knows her in a way. Suddenly, the unthinkable happens and the man’s life is turned upside down. Having never met previously, both the man and his wife’s daughter are forced to come together under the unfortunate circumstances. Their initial meeting is obviously awkward and marred by distrust on the daughter’s part. But as they navigate through their own grief, they discover commonalities and feelings they should not have for one another let alone explore them. Or should they? /Widower × Estranged Stepdaughter/

Arrogant, maybe. Lover of many women, naturally. Loyal to his King and country, always. Not exactly following the code of a knight but he is exactly that, a man having seen many battles and the scars of it carry with him no matter how much he pretends otherwise. She is princess to the throne, the only child of the King. Smart, resourceful, yet kept away from the horrors of war by her father. Though she is aware that a fragile alliance between the other kingdoms threatens to break at any moment and with it would come war shattering any semblance of peace. Both she and the knight are on opposite ends of the world seemingly. The princess holding a certain disdain for his public antics and he caring very little for what she thinks. Yet when her father is brutally murdered attending a summit, the young woman becomes his Queen and both are forced to navigate a new normal. She will need him to help her fight to maintain her crown and him relying on her to help him find forgiveness. /Recently Crowned Queen × Knight/

The only thing she was looking for was a way out of the town she grew up in. What she found were a series of bad relationships, broken dreams, and nothing to show for it. A waitress at the 24-hour diner at the edge of town, she doesn’t know what to think when she stumbles upon an injured stranger out back. Having been on his own for a while, he knew the way the world worked and the darkness most knew nothing about. His reasons for coming to town were his own but most of all, he was looking for a respite from those who wanted him dead. He had planned to keep to the shadows but his injuries proved a hassle all on their own. Much to his displeasure, he has to rely on her help. She patches him up then he’s gone without so much as a thank you. The next time, when she is working, a group of strange drifters roll in. They harass her when she turns down their advances and are promptly kicked out. On her way home, the same group corner her. She is however saved by the stranger from the other night and in viciously killing the trio, the woman learns his secret of who he truly is. /Waitress × Werewolf-shifter/

They were just two strangers that happened to be going to the same diner one night. She was ahead of him, going through the door first, and politely holding it open for him. Then, that was that. They went their separate ways. Their lives couldn’t be more different. Everything seemed normal enough, until it wasn’t. He wakes up in a strange facility, surrounded by people, without any recollection of how he got there. For the next undisclosed amount of time, he is put through strenuous experiments. In the same place, she has also experienced similar treatment so much so she is ready to give up and give in. One day, her captors are simply gone and she manages to free herself. The entire facility has been abandoned save for him, another victim too. They decide to leave their prison together to find the answers they seek. /People with some kind of powers, test subjects/

They were something at one point until they weren’t and going their separate ways, they fell out of contact. Many years later, he has returned to the fold on a mission to locate his target to swiftly execute him per the orders from above. Although as a contract killer, he was never privy in knowing exactly who the above turned out to be. He just went where he was told. This time, the target surprisingly, was a teacher living in a hum-drum part of the states. Not only that, for all purposes, the target was boring on paper but there had to be more to it than that. Whatever the reason, he had his orders, and set off to tail the target before ultimately eliminating him. It was sort of a quick romance, boring by standards of others, but she was happy with the way they met and with their life in a middle of nowhere state. He was a teacher and she left a promising job. Still, for her, something was off or missing and she found herself longing for more instead of the same routine every day. For the last day or so, around town, she has felt as if someone was watching her. She tells her husband but he brushes it off as her being tired. When she returns home, she does not find him there instead, the contract killer, someone she used to know. /Target’s Wife× Contract Killer, former lover/

Back
Top Bottom