Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Hello, and welcome to my newest craving. ;)

First of all, before you go on, you should know YOU will be playing to curvy and busty girls. I don't expect you to play the girls in the pictures below, they are just there for visual inspiration. So not need to worry about that. :)

DS3.png

So, before we get to the plot, let us get the details out there!

I am DangerousDane, or Dane for short. I live in Denmark, I work a lot, hurray, so this is a nice hobby to take my minds off things. However, real life has to come first. So while I do my best to answer as fast as I can, I cannot always get to you as fast as I want. I am poke friendly, meaning never be afraid to ask about me, because in some cases, a reply can have been forgotten in the confusion. I'm also ghost friendly, I don't give people shit for vanishing, although I of course prefer get a friendly PM explaining things. :)

As for the RP Details.

This will be a smut heavy plot, but with a nice story to tie it together. I can't give you percentage of how much story and how much smut, but the story should tie the smut together.

As for kinks and limits you can go check out my F-List, although I will list some of them here. :)

A: Affection, Ahegao, Ass Worship.
B: Breast / Nipple Worship, Breast Smothering.
C: Consensual, Cuddling, Cunnilingus (Giving).
D: Dating, Dirty Talking.

F: Face-Sitting, Fellatio (Receiving), Foreplay.
G: Gags, Handcuffs.
H: Heavy / Extreme Bondage, Hotdogging.
I: Immobilization (Bondage).

K: Kissing.
L: Lactation, Large Asses, Large Breasts, Licking, Light / Medium Bondage.
M: Multiple Partners.
N: Nursing.

P: Photography / Videotaping.
R: Romance.
S: Sexy / Slutty Clothing, Small Dom / Big Sub, Socks / Stockings, Spanking, Strip Tease.
T: Teasing, Titfucking.
V: Vaginal Sex (Giving), Voluptuousness, Voyeurism, Wardrobe Malfunctions

Limits are more simple. Abuse, dark themes, vore, futa, toilet stuff, and bad ends. More can be seen on my F-List. Otherwise if you don't see a kink on my kink list, just ask.

Alright, with that all out of the way, let us get to the plot! :)

So in this plot, our characters are step siblings. MC's parents got divorced, and later, he got married to the mother of your characters. Since they were just kids back then, with MC being older, he became the older brother, and he had a good relationship to his two step sisters, and they loved him a lot. Although sadly, MC had to move away. MC's father was a very busy man, and often has to go on business trips, while his mother wanted to move. So, MC followed his mom, and he didn't see his step siblings for years.

Until now!

For some reason we can discuss, MC returns to his father's mansion, and finds his step sisters have grown up, A LOT, and they might not be those innocent girls he remembers anymore.

DS2.png

And now, this is where we get to details. ;)

I could see it go down a few different ways. Like maybe they have been a bit sheltered, so are somewhat naive about the world, and their own bodies, not to mention the effect their own bodies have on others. I would not say they are stupid at all, just naive. Sexually, they know they have a growing itch for some sort of intimacy, but doesn't really have a full picture, understanding or rather experience. So maybe they have tried kissing and touching each other here and there, although in secret of course.

I think it is fun if they are not aware about how they effect the world. Like with the pajamas in the pictures, they wear them as one would normally wear pajamas, not at all aware about how it makes them look. To them, they are just comfy and cute. Then having MC come back, they are happy, cuddly, and likes being close and around him like nothing have changed, although they have, in big ways. Maybe they are kind of aware of it, but maybe they are just innocent in what they are doing to him, but aware of their quick growing attraction to him.

DSWha.jpg

Or we can go in the other direction. Having two spoiled princesses who are fully aware of what their bodies does to people. Perhaps so much so they don't mind showing off to MC, or maybe even on Instagrams and OnlyFans, that can be discussed of course. They are spoiled slutty brats, and loves to tease MC, getting a reaction out of him. However, the fun only lasts until MC puts his foot down, and decides to give these girls some discipline.

Turning his bratty spoiled sisters into submissive loving girls, who of course is all to eager to be please him. This version could have some bondage scenes, with him turning the tables on them, and start their submission training. Although I would not mind lots of bondage scenes in either version, but that is not a must of course.

Obviously, we could do a mixed version, or something completely different. I would love to hear more ideas. :)

Whatever the case, I see Mc being back, but both his dad and their mom has to leave for some time, and so the three will be alone in the mansion ranging from a few weeks, to a few months, depending on our story. But what I imagine is them living together for some time, getting to know each other, sexy shenanigans, going out, experience stuff, and growing their relationship.

So that is about it, let me know if any of you are interested, and reach out to me with any questions you might have. Cheers!

DS1.png

Back
Top Bottom