Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Pretty In Silver(NSFW)

Glacedelt

Planetoid
Or black, or red, or whatever possible color whoever is interested in this idea wishes to use. I want to do something involving bondage, more specifically tape bondage, idk why but duct tape has always been the one thing I've enjoyed most seeing people being restrained with. Whether it's just used to wrap up someone's arms and legs or the person ends up completely encased in it, I'm up for varying degrees so long as tape is involved. Also it doesn't strictly have to be duct tape either, if you're a fan of other restraints they can be implemented as well so long tape isn't left out. These ideas can be done with either ocs or characters from fandoms (Here's my Fandom List) just know I only do oc/oc and canon/canon, please no oc/canon.

-I only do F/F, F/Futa, and Futa/Futa, so no male characters

-I'm looking to play the dominant role for this

-At the very least when you message me let know which idea/ideas you're interested in.

-Since I've been getting asked this a lot, I'm not interested in rping on discord.

For anyone who wants to know what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning

Some kinks I'd like to see especially:

Breath play- Taping someone up also means gagging them with it and it's important to leave their nose uncovered for air, but sometimes it just might be more fun to cover it up and watch them squirm.

Pain play- Placing strips of duct tape on a character's bare skin only to then rip it off. If anyone wants to play a character with some body hair perhaps my character decides to give her a 'waxing alternative' also my character have a complete disregard for sticking to your character's hair so it'll definitely hurt when it's all ripped out.

Objectification- If a character ends up encased in tape a few parts might be left visible mainly around their crotch area. If the bound character is a futa my character tells her she's nothing more than a cock and balls to play with, if female then just another hole to fuck.

Overstimulation- Being left at the mercy of a vibrator for hours on end

Ideas:
Student Revenge- The idea of this I want something to take place on a college campus. The school store sells rolls of duct tape, normally used so students can tape their binders or make crafts with it, but my character has a different idea. Whether it's a fellow student or a professor, she has a few friends who help hold the person she wants revenge on down so she can tape them up.

Office hazing- The new girl at the office gets dragged into the supply room and of course what's in one of the boxes are a few rolls of duct tape, the co-worker bullying her wastes no time wrapping her up and covering her pretty mouth to make sure she doesn't call for help.

Thief caught- A thief breaks into someone's house but is quickly subdued and knocked out by the owner. When pulling off her mask the owner sees she actually has quite the pretty face and decides it would be a waste to just let the cops have her, the only thing she has to keep from fighting back though is duct tape.

Detective in Peril- A detective is confronted right in her office by the criminal she's trying to apprehend. Pulled from her desk she's brought to the ground and when the criminal searches around for something to restrain the detective, she finds a roll of duct tape.

Ex payback- Alright for this idea encasement is mandatory basically a girl kidnaps her ex, since she wasn't happy being her girlfriend she can be her object instead. My character wraps your character head to toe in duct tape and basically tells her she shouldn't be considered a person anymore, just a hole to fuck (Or cock and balls if the kidnapped girl is futa)

A Test of Strength- A muscular female character gets taped up to see if she can break free. Rather than being let go when she fails, she's instead taped up further.

Free Use- Your character is left in public all taped up and is used by various female and/or futas who pass by.

Back
Top Bottom