Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Bad Intentions

TheSkirmisher

subarashii chin chin mono
bad intentions 2.png
This is the face I wear treading the riptide
Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die
I wanna love somebody
~
Bad Intentions - Niykee Heaton

They were partners at work. Their job title was 'security contractor', and together, they use brains and brawn and the occasional box of bullets to keep paying customers safe through thick and thin. A lot of the work they get is high-profile individuals who need extra guard work over a weekend or so, influencers who have too much money and too high of an opinion of themselves, maybe a Kardashian once in awhile. But other jobs are heavy foot, fully loaded, kevlar vest pursuits with fully automatic party favors to keep the deal sweet. Not every job has a happy ending, but any job where they both end up back in each other's arms is happy enough for them.

They were paired together as partners by chance, some kind of percentage match to each other based on assessments or tests or whatever, and it turned out to be a good pairing. The company requires a total clean slate from its employees - no birth names, nobody married or with kids, no talking about the past. It's a very lucrative position at the premier international firm with pay that beats the shit out of just about anything else you might have been doing before you got the offer, something that will set you up with connections for anything you might want to do ever again, but something you've got to earn by staying alive. And your partner keeps you alive.

Partners have been standard for the company as long as they've been doing business at the level that they do - two sets of eyes, two brains, two guns trained are always the bare minimum to keep clients and their property safe. You buy protection from the company and you buy two people minimum. So partners are expected to live together, stay in the same personal proximity to one another, hang out together, eat together, and do all their work together, from the numbing paperwork to the dirty fights. The company doesn't have any stipulations about partners hooking up; in fact, in some cases, they've even encouraged it. The statistics showed that potentially deadly situations had lower mortality rates among contractors that had done the deed, bringing the bond they have in bed to the battlefield. In a way, your partner is the person that will always know you the best, the one you should absolutely trust from top to bottom - your partner isn't just a second gun, they are YOUR second gun, a guardian angel sent by the company to keep you safe, and when things go wrong, they're the one you confide in and break apart in front of so they can help you get put back together. Together, we are more, and it becomes inevitable that partners end up in bed together.

Our characters are in this category. They're about as far from strangers as they can be without even knowing each others' real names. Are they together? No way, that would make things too complicated. Do they occasionally get a one-bed motel room when they're on a job? Hell yes, they do. When the world becomes too big, they hide together in their own personal circus ten thousand miles above the clouds. And they'll stay up there until they figure it out.

=====

I've had this idea on my mind for awhile, always associated this fantastic song with it, and wanted to throw it out to the wolves to see whether it might get snatched up. I generally like to keep things short, simple, and sweet, and instead of throwing a million ideas and elements into a request thread, I thought it would be smart to dangle one really good idea up for grabs.

The long and short of this idea is that there are two high speed operator-types that are co-workers with benefits. There are lots of potential branches in this story to follow, but I'm hoping to explore the idea of what their relationship is like in both work and play, discover the complications that come from their various clients, jobs they get tasked to, or even their own personal failure points. What happens when everything about a job goes wrong and a client's child dies? What is one partner going to feel or do if a client starts flirting with the other partner? What would it take for a partner to take a detour into their hometown while en route to a job, and what is the other partner going to do about it? What happens when one wants out of the life?

Hope that we can talk soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom