Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Reconnecting With My Ex (GONE WRONG)

incredibleplots

Meteorite
Hey everyone. I'm looking to do a RP that revolves around a scenario where my character reconnects with his ex-girlfriend and ends up getting cucked. The more specific idea is below.

-

You were my 1st love. We met during a rough period in both of our lives and were instantly drawn to each other. We spent 2 years together before we eventually broke up, separated by moving for both college and work reasons. We had a clean break but decided to go no contact. There was only one incident about 2 months after we broke up where one of us texted the other in the middle of the night only to be met with a bitter response. Now it's been almost 2 years since the break up and we're both back in our hometown so we decide to catch up.

We'll meet somewhere innocent. Maybe for coffee, a walk through a park, or somewhere else of your choosing. Of course there's a lot of emotional baggage connected to us meeting up. Even though we had a kind break up, it was still hard for both of us and we bother hold feelings of resentment toward each other which leads to some animosity and passive aggression.

Somehow this wholesome reconnection will take a turn and end up with me getting my heart broken all over again when you suck on a much bigger cock and even get fucked right in front of me.

-

There are many things we can explore here. Maybe you have a new boyfriend or went through a wild phase after we broke up. You could even chat about your sex life at college, dropping hints and passively teasing me about how much better the college guys are at fucking you than I ever was. I don't have a specific idea for how you end up cucking me or who with but I'd love to discuss and the options are vast.

Message with your kinks, limits, and any ideas for the plot and references. I look forward to playing with you.

Back
Top Bottom