Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Peeping Tom Dom.

Ecnalab

Moon
Hello everyone.

As the tital may imply, I've got a pretty specific kink I'm looking to try out. The idea goes like this: a woman in the city is enjoying a nice bit of alone time in her high-rise appartment. Eventually, she gets that familiar itch in her womanhood, that demands attention. She has a good time, hits her peak, and doesn't think much of it. That is until the next morning, when she finds a package on her doorstep that has some shocking contents. First is a rather expensive looking vibrator, but even worse is a photo... of her! Someone was watching her last night, and they took pictures!
Following the angle of the shot, she determines that it was taken by someone in the appartment building nextdoor, but looking out her window, she sees that there are at least a dozen windows that it could have come from. With no way to identify the person who spied on her, she turns back to the package only realize that there's something else inside. A note, typed and printed out, instructing her to continue pleasuring herself, or face the consequences.
What consequences? Who took these pictures? Where did they find the nerve to try a stunt like this? Most importantly, how will the woman respond? All these questions, and more will be answered as the story progresses.

So, yeah, that's the idea that's been knocking around in my head lately. Your character, whoever you choose to create, finds herself being commanded from afar, under threat of punishment. How she reacts is up to you. Who her stalker is will be decided while we iron out the details.

As for kinks, let me know what you'd like to see. I'm good with anything that doesn't involve bodily waste.
As for writing style, and rules, I go with third person past tense, and need at least one paragraph per post to work with.

If this peeks your interest, give me a shout, and we'll work on setting

Back
Top Bottom