Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB The Climactic FUCK of the Chosen One and the Dark Lord... wait, what? {NSFW links, OC & canon)

darkest_fate

machina erotica
The climatic battle had devastated the surrounding area. What had once been an impressive throne, a monument to the wealth and power of the Dark Lord lay in ruins and rubble. Vast pillars made of solid stone showed cracks and breaks. The throne had been broken in half, and even now the Hero's blade lay embedded in the black-heart iron. Even the floor had cracked asunder, rent by the sheer force of the two.

Hero of Light and Dark Lord grappled one another. Their powers and wills clashed as they had time and time again. Ever the Hero rose to meet the Dark Lord's frenzy ,to fight that dark power with their own. Ever the Dark Lord beat the Hero back. Their dance of power stretched back through time, echoed within incarnations, repeated upon the stage of history. As had happened so many times in the past, it seemed that story had reached its final chapter. The two were locked together, body, will, mind, perhaps even soul battering against one another.

The raw emotion, the power of the moment threatened to overwhelm them, the sheer force of it unlike anything ever before seen. And in that moment... their lips dashed together, mouths opening for a kiss, both realizing what they'd truly wanted all along...

...each other.

Introduction/Explanation

First, I'm Fate, hi. I'm the one who just wrote that little scene there to kind of set the mood for what I'm looking for. We've all heard or seen or even played the tale before. Impressive hero of destiny sets forth, fights against the Dark Lord (or the Demon Lord, or whatever). Power of friendship meets raw power or greed or whatever the whole point is.

What I really like are those takes on the story where that's... different. Where the chemistry between Hero and Villain (or more likely "Villain" in this case) is palpable, and it leads to something neither of them likely expected. The constant banter and/or pressure and/or fighting has all essentially been a bit flirtation or courtship ritual for two beings who have the snap realization of how very, very sexually compatible they are with one another. What should be the ultimate battle to establish the fate of the world turns into the kind of intense, passionate fucking that has a tendency to have watchers fanning themselves.

In this case, I would like to write either side of that scenario: either the destined savior or the risen ruler of evil. The chemistry snaps and for some reason or another, instead of fighting, the two end up fucking and/or then dealing with the fallout of the new situation and what that entails. How does the balance of power settle? Is this something that you can build a relationship on or are the values too different? Why can't they seem to go more than a few minutes without putting their hands on each other and just going at it?

Few More Details
I'm looking to write either side of this situation. Here's my preferences for how that would break down, in order of preference, with my writing the role on the left:
  • Male Dark Lord x Female Chosen One
  • Male Dark Lord x Non-Binary/Gender Fluid Chosen One
  • Male Chosen One x Female Dark Lord
  • Male Chosen One x Non-Binary/Gender Fluid Chosen one
  • Note: I am willing to write a female character opposite a male or non-binary as well, but this is the male request
I wouldn't see this leaning too much into the standard dom/sub dynamic, though I wouldn't be against playing that if it's something a partner is interested in. I'd see the two more as equals in the relationship, with whomever is playing the Dark Lord likely being the more sexually aggressive (though it could be fun to flip that).

Ye Standard Stuff
  • PM or thread on site only; hence the placement.
    • My preference is to thread, but it's a slight preference, so I will concede to my partners.
  • I usually avoid terms like "dominant" and "submissive" since they're more BDSM framework. What we really mean is whether someone's more sexually aggressive or passive and whether they're more likely to initiate sex or not. I'm comfortable with someone more aggressive or passive, though in a Male x Female situation, I'd prefer the female to be more passive.
  • There's potential for a dark, twisted, and/or comedic romance here. I do not go in guaranteeing romance between characters, particularly in hetero pairings.
  • I am quite kinky even by BM standards. I do have some kinks that I really like to lean into (clothing is a major one), but I'm pretty flexible in adapting to partner preferences, be it something more vanilla or a tad more extreme.
    • Fully up to date f-list is here.
    • Basic breakdown: Faves are those I like and try to include; yeses are perfectly fine to include but I may not look to include them; maybes are probably fine if it makes sense; nos are pretty hard no
  • I do require some substance to the posts, but I don't want novellas and I'm not a snob about it. Everyone's looking for their own thing, after all.
  • Preference for leaning on description for this, but I do have images (primarily of females and almost entirely AI art) if that's your preference.
  • Feel free to PM me for interest, but I am going to see your PM as a sort of tool to convince me to play with you. Having some more solid ideas, pairings I'd be interested in, apparent knowledge of my kinks and preferences is great.
    • I suffer from repetitive strain injuries in both my forearms. This means I sometimes absolutely have to take a break. I'm usually quite good at giving a heads up via a status, but it does mean that it can look like I'm ghosting.
    • I do not pressure partners regarding response time or availability. I work online most days, which puts me literally at a computer, but some days I sub at a public school (where writing spicy stuff is frowned upon).

Ideas Regarding Characters
(these are loose ideas; I'm figuring we'll determine the overarching conflict and setting through plotting, but this should get started)
  • Magical Girl Chosen by Destiny
  • Modern Day Chosen One with "modern values"
  • Barely Legal Heroine who never had a childhood because of training
  • Tomboy Heroine who doesn't realize she's hot
  • Fantasy Oriented Last of Her People
  • Video Game Characters
  • Human Controlled Video Game Heroine
  • Vampire Master who's older than they look (still in rule limits)
  • Immortal Dark Lord
  • Draconic Overlord
  • Devil Royal whose mother was a succubus
  • Pretty boy Dark King who doesn't even like fighting
  • Sophisticated AI Antagonist discovering free will

Canonical Pairings
(this seems like it could work with a few canonical ideas and pairings, though at the time of writing this, there's one that really comes to mind)
  • Zelda x Ganon (strong preference for Breath of the Wild Zelda)

Back
Top Bottom