Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Empire wants YOU! ("Dark" Fantasy/Sci-Fi Erotica, Slavery, Corruption - and much more!)

Hello and welcome, fellow readers and players!

So, you are here, stranger - quite possibly attracted either by the title of this RT, or by the set of tags. Quite possibly you're full of hopes that this player could match both your desired writing quality AND favourite themes and kinks.

In that case... Why don't we bring down the mood a little... by telling you more about my most obvious flaws as a roleplayer?

- First of all, English is not my native language. I think that my current level of communication is "understandable", but let's face it - I will make some grammar errors, and even more typos. Usually I'll try to correct them over time, while re-reading the post though.

- I'm hopelessly narrow-minded in terms of RP partners - I'm a male, looking for female characters, and only by PMs.

- Kink-wise, many of my favourite themes for stories are quite uncommon, and can be a dealbreaker to some.

- My posting can - and probably will be - quite irregular. There are times when I am able to write several posts a day, and sometimes I'll be completely silent for a week or two, often without warning.

- Last but not least - I'm here for erotic fantasy roleplay, and the "erotic" part is important here. So if you're into "80:20 story to smut ratio", or "fade to black scenes only", then I might not be the best choice. On the other hand, pure smut with no plot is equally boring. A good story is a must, as well as creating the (more or less) detailed background and build an atmosphere... Let's try to

.... Oh, so you've decided to stay after all? I'm so glad! If so, let's move to the second part of my introduction!
- Despite the smut-oriented style of roleplay, I love creating complicated, detailed and twisted storylines, full of plot twists and (pleasant) surprises. I've got a lot of stories and pre-planned ideas as well, just excellent for either taking inspiration or quick-starting the play!

- I tend to write a lot and consider myself quite descriptive player - 3+paragraphs are a norm rather than exception, and usually I write even more

- I will respect your need for hiatus, and I'm pretty cool with slow pace. Feel free to respond when you have a chance!/SPOILER]

And now, when you (more or less) know what could be expected from me as a player... Let's move to the so-called "Fun Part", shall we?

"... Decadent? Me? Hah! You know nothing about the true decadence, Mortal! You see it as a weakness, while it's a privilege, a blessing granted only to those that have proven themselves worthy. And who might be more worthy of these sweet fruits of hard labour than our Empire? Have we not toppled the countless kingdoms and crushed thousand thrones? Have we not raised the monuments carved in stone and metal, to celebrate our victories and to show our might to the world? Ahh, but enough about this... You wished to see the Imperial decadence? Allow me to demonstrate then..."
Arch-Lich Timeonus the Pale, during his famous confrontation with the Knight of the White Rose

The basic and default setting for most of my roleplays is the realm of Astros - so in other words, the "original" storyline for the Crimson Empire. Don't worry though - you don't need to know much about the world, since it's basically yet another iteration of Your Standard Fantasy Realm.
The realm of Astros, or simply the Realm, is home for dozens of exotic races, flourishing magic, brave heroes and - of course - their own, unique Forces of Evil! There's only one, small difference between Astros and countless other fantasy universes - the local incarnation of the Overlord of Darkness is slightly more competent than the pathetic average, and the Crimson Empire actually has a good chance of conquering the whole realm.

With the last renmants of the free kingdoms still struggling to form an united coalition against the marching hordes of monsters and disciplined Imperial legions, now it's the time to decide the final fate of the Realm! Would you help to defend this last bastion of Light... or rather allow it to fall and unite the whole continent under the crimson banner?

This section of the RT is still WIP and will be either heavily modified, or rebuild from a scratch... But as for now, it should give you the general view of what I'm looking for.
adultery, bdsm, slavery, bondage, rough/hate sex, dub-con, magic, aphrodisiac, rituals and games, "enemies with benefits", corruption, self-sacrfice (see below), imperfect mind/body control (allowing heroine to fight back), sexy outfits... and much more!

Adultery/Married characters - possibly the biggest kink of mine. I just simply LOVE the idea of faithful, loving woman being captured and slowly, but surely transformed into obedient, willing sex slave. If I'm the one proposing the scenario, expect it to at least hint such themes. If you're coming up with ideas - any scenario that'll involve married heroines would draw my attention!

Bad Guy's Revenge - at some point in the past a villain of the story has clashed with our heroine (or her friends), and he was "defeated". Now his soul burns for revenge. Of course, the "defeat" is a very broad term, and it's interpretation lies entirely in villain's delusions. Perhaps it was literally a defeat on the blood-soaked battlefield - but perhaps it was something as trivial as losing a magical competition, rejecting his advances, revealing that he was plotting to backstab his own party etc.

Corruption/ Fall from Grace - a female character starts as a noble hero of her realm, just ruler, devoted mother and wife - and ends up being a trained, obedient toy, or an elegant, yet utterly depraved and sex-obsessed courtesan on noble's court.

Corrupted Morality/Twisted Honor - a hero - or even more, his whole civilization - is following their own system of moral values, often full of double standards and handy exceptions. And these guys don't feel any remorse about that - in fact, they are proud of it! For example, necromancy is accepted, but only if used on slaves' corpses (while the nations' ancestors are universally honored); a warrior would rather die than break his word, but only if it was given to a human -otherwise they're free to backstab their party at any time etc, etc. The irony is that, in a way, they may still be "honorable" guys in their own eyes, despite being labelled as "barbarians/monsters" by the whole world.

Decadence, but with Style! - directly linked to the concept above. Yes, they are a nation of warmongers and slavers, and their elites spends their entire lives pursuing the path of hedonistic pleasure... Yet at the same time, they are still Nobles, and they wouldn't dare to lower the standards for their society - and for themselves. In roleplaying terms, the aristocratic character may deliberately avoid the easiest solution, if they feel it's below them. Yes, it would be easy to just raze the rebellious city to the ground... but would that be fun? Perhaps it'll be better to make an example out of them - and make them "willingly" submit to their former master? The noble characters portrayed this way are also EXTREMELY suspectible to challenges and dares - which could be used by heroine characters.

"Heroic" Sacrifice/"Willing" Slavery - just imagine, a noble Queen of the besieged town offers herself to enemy general, for the promise of sparing her city... or a benevolent witch is forced to perform a sexual ritual to undo the powerful curse, knowing that only this would save the realm...

Unfair Advantage - let's face it - no one would be transformed into an obedient slave in just one night. Fortunaletly, the Imperial nobles are not above using sexual magic, rare aphrodisiacs or other dirty tricks to speed up the process of training...

Mind/Body conflict - deep in her soul, the very core of her existence the heroine stands adamant, promising to herself that the Imperials won't break her... But why can't she control her urges, and why she's craving for the touch of her owner?

Hated Rivals/Sworn Enemies - an excellent way to make the scene even more kinky; also, the easiest way to build a reasonable background and "chemistry" between the characters.

Sexual games/competitions - "Yes of course, I will set you and your people free... IF you'll manage to endure the whole night in Tentacle Pit without cumming!"

Doppelganger Betrayal - a recently developed, fresh idea, that I'm craving to explore - and of course, closely connected to adultery themes. A married heroine is seduced by another man (preferably somewhat linked to her backstory), who pretends to be her husband - either thanks to the vile magic, or something as simple as blindfold and good timing...

Epic Struggles and Mundane Tasks - another fresh idea, or rather a crucial episode of far bigger plot, which can serve as unwanted endgame, or the horrific opening. A heroine has been captured in epic battle, stripped from her titles and sold into slavery to Imperial Palace. There she was sexually tortured, brainwashed, conditioned, forced to endure the hardships of learning the details of imperial eitquette, the basics of seduction, dance, arts... she has learned all of these, only to discover, that her only task for the rest of her life would be giving her owner a towel twice a day, or stand behind his throne for six hours straight, gagged and blindfolded. I like the twisted irony of hard, detailed training required from the palace to deem the slave "ready", even when said slave has little to none use.

Who's the Real Beast? - a.k.a. a twisted version of Beauty&the Beast story. I like the concept when the love partner of beautiful heroine looks ugly, even horrible for the outside world, but he has a golden, warm and open heart; while heroine's captor is almost insanely good-looking, probably with great reputation too - but also rotten to the core, perverted and twisted. These contradictions may serve as a base for countless great scenarios!

Toilet play and anything related to it is a no.

Underage characters in any form are a big, BIG no! I chose the BD especially for it's strict intolerance of these themes and even mentioning it is an instant dealbreaker.

Incest is a very big turn off in almost all cases. The only exceptions are mother-daughter and sister-sister pairings, but only in threesome/side-by-side situation and only if we're talking about a fully matured characters (the older the better, with 40 and 20 years being the minimum; even better is the concept of immortal races, like elves, where after first century of life it doesn't matter that much

CHARACTERS THAT I WISH TO PLAY

Rulers and Conquerors - isn't this one quite obvious?

Spoiled Aristocrats

Demons

"Corrupted" Heroes

Acolytes and Agents of Horrors from Beyond

Horrors from Beyond!

Twisted Sorcerers

Ruthless Trainers

"Fallen" Tribal Warriors

Traitors of the Kingdom/Tribe/Empire

... and many others!

FAVOURITE CHARACTERS TO PLAY WITH:

Royal Figures - Queens, Warchiefs, even Godessess.

Rebel Leaders - because what sort of Imperial commander wouldn't try to capture the beautiful leader of anti-imperial forces?

Tribal Warriors - Ahhh, to tame a true beast from Western Jungle! Father would be so proud!

"Good" members of "evil" races - "Rrright orc. Of course, I believe that you're an "ambassador of peace", wishing to change our perception of your wretched race... Now strip, before I'll call for more guards!"

Witches/Modern Witches/Supernatural creatures- there's just so many possibilities, when magic is involved....

Are you still interested, even after going through all of this chaotic wall of text?

If so, and if you're interested in hearing my story ideas - feel free to message me! I can't wait to meet new players and create something interesting, plot-captivating... and kinky.

"... Decadent? Me? Hah! You know nothing about the true decadence, Mortal! You see it as a weakness, while it's a privilege, a blessing granted only to those that have proven themselves worthy. And who might be more worthy of these sweet fruits of hard labour than our Empire? Have we not toppled the countless kingdoms and crushed thousand thrones? Have we not raised the monuments carved in stone and metal, to celebrate our victories and to show our might to the world? Ahh, but enough about this... You wished to see the Imperial decadence? Allow me to demonstrate then..."
Arch-Lich Timeonus the Pale, during his famous confrontation with the Knight of the White Rose

The basic and default setting for most of my roleplays is the realm of Astros - so in other words, the "original" storyline for the Crimson Empire. Don't worry though - you don't need to know much about the world, since it's basically yet another iteration of Your Standard Fantasy Realm.
The realm of Astros, or simply the Realm, is home for dozens of exotic races, flourishing magic, brave heroes and - of course - their own, unique Forces of Evil! There's only one, small difference between Astros and countless other fantasy universes - the local incarnation of the Overlord of Darkness is slightly more competent than the pathetic average, and the Crimson Empire actually has a good chance of conquering the whole realm.

With the last renmants of the free kingdoms still struggling to form an united coalition against the marching hordes of monsters and disciplined Imperial legions, now it's the time to decide the final fate of the Realm! Would you help to defend this last bastion of Light... or rather allow it to fall and unite the whole continent under the crimson banner?

This section of the RT is still WIP and will be either heavily modified, or rebuild from a scratch... But as for now, it should give you the general view of what I'm looking for.
adultery, bdsm, slavery, bondage, rough/hate sex, dub-con, magic, aphrodisiac, rituals and games, "enemies with benefits", corruption, self-sacrfice (see below), imperfect mind/body control (allowing heroine to fight back), sexy outfits... and much more!

Adultery/Married characters - possibly the biggest kink of mine. I just simply LOVE the idea of faithful, loving woman being captured and slowly, but surely transformed into obedient, willing sex slave. If I'm the one proposing the scenario, expect it to at least hint such themes. If you're coming up with ideas - any scenario that'll involve married heroines would draw my attention!

Bad Guy's Revenge - at some point in the past a villain of the story has clashed with our heroine (or her friends), and he was "defeated". Now his soul burns for revenge. Of course, the "defeat" is a very broad term, and it's interpretation lies entirely in villain's delusions. Perhaps it was literally a defeat on the blood-soaked battlefield - but perhaps it was something as trivial as losing a magical competition, rejecting his advances, revealing that he was plotting to backstab his own party etc.

Corruption/ Fall from Grace - a female character starts as a noble hero of her realm, just ruler, devoted mother and wife - and ends up being a trained, obedient toy, or an elegant, yet utterly depraved and sex-obsessed courtesan on noble's court.

Corrupted Morality/Twisted Honor - a hero - or even more, his whole civilization - is following their own system of moral values, often full of double standards and handy exceptions. And these guys don't feel any remorse about that - in fact, they are proud of it! For example, necromancy is accepted, but only if used on slaves' corpses (while the nations' ancestors are universally honored); a warrior would rather die than break his word, but only if it was given to a human -otherwise they're free to backstab their party at any time etc, etc. The irony is that, in a way, they may still be "honorable" guys in their own eyes, despite being labelled as "barbarians/monsters" by the whole world.

Decadence, but with Style! - directly linked to the concept above. Yes, they are a nation of warmongers and slavers, and their elites spends their entire lives pursuing the path of hedonistic pleasure... Yet at the same time, they are still Nobles, and they wouldn't dare to lower the standards for their society - and for themselves. In roleplaying terms, the aristocratic character may deliberately avoid the easiest solution, if they feel it's below them. Yes, it would be easy to just raze the rebellious city to the ground... but would that be fun? Perhaps it'll be better to make an example out of them - and make them "willingly" submit to their former master? The noble characters portrayed this way are also EXTREMELY suspectible to challenges and dares - which could be used by heroine characters.

"Heroic" Sacrifice/"Willing" Slavery - just imagine, a noble Queen of the besieged town offers herself to enemy general, for the promise of sparing her city... or a benevolent witch is forced to perform a sexual ritual to undo the powerful curse, knowing that only this would save the realm...

Unfair Advantage - let's face it - no one would be transformed into an obedient slave in just one night. Fortunaletly, the Imperial nobles are not above using sexual magic, rare aphrodisiacs or other dirty tricks to speed up the process of training...

Mind/Body conflict - deep in her soul, the very core of her existence the heroine stands adamant, promising to herself that the Imperials won't break her... But why can't she control her urges, and why she's craving for the touch of her owner?

Hated Rivals/Sworn Enemies - an excellent way to make the scene even more kinky; also, the easiest way to build a reasonable background and "chemistry" between the characters.

Sexual games/competitions - "Yes of course, I will set you and your people free... IF you'll manage to endure the whole night in Tentacle Pit without cumming!"

Doppelganger Betrayal - a recently developed, fresh idea, that I'm craving to explore - and of course, closely connected to adultery themes. A married heroine is seduced by another man (preferably somewhat linked to her backstory), who pretends to be her husband - either thanks to the vile magic, or something as simple as blindfold and good timing...

Epic Struggles and Mundane Tasks - another fresh idea, or rather a crucial episode of far bigger plot, which can serve as unwanted endgame, or the horrific opening. A heroine has been captured in epic battle, stripped from her titles and sold into slavery to Imperial Palace. There she was sexually tortured, brainwashed, conditioned, forced to endure the hardships of learning the details of imperial eitquette, the basics of seduction, dance, arts... she has learned all of these, only to discover, that her only task for the rest of her life would be giving her owner a towel twice a day, or stand behind his throne for six hours straight, gagged and blindfolded. I like the twisted irony of hard, detailed training required from the palace to deem the slave "ready", even when said slave has little to none use.

Who's the Real Beast? - a.k.a. a twisted version of Beauty&the Beast story. I like the concept when the love partner of beautiful heroine looks ugly, even horrible for the outside world, but he has a golden, warm and open heart; while heroine's captor is almost insanely good-looking, probably with great reputation too - but also rotten to the core, perverted and twisted. These contradictions may serve as a base for countless great scenarios!

Toilet play and anything related to it is a no.

Underage characters in any form are a big, BIG no! I chose the BD especially for it's strict intolerance of these themes and even mentioning it is an instant dealbreaker.

Incest is a very big turn off in almost all cases. The only exceptions are mother-daughter and sister-sister pairings, but only in threesome/side-by-side situation and only if we're talking about a fully matured characters (the older the better, with 40 and 20 years being the minimum; even better is the concept of immortal races, like elves, where after first century of life it doesn't matter that much

CHARACTERS THAT I WISH TO PLAY

Rulers and Conquerors - isn't this one quite obvious?

Spoiled Aristocrats

Demons

"Corrupted" Heroes

Acolytes and Agents of Horrors from Beyond

Horrors from Beyond!

Twisted Sorcerers

Ruthless Trainers

"Fallen" Tribal Warriors

Traitors of the Kingdom/Tribe/Empire

... and many others!

FAVOURITE CHARACTERS TO PLAY WITH:

Royal Figures - Queens, Warchiefs, even Godessess.

Rebel Leaders - because what sort of Imperial commander wouldn't try to capture the beautiful leader of anti-imperial forces?

Tribal Warriors - Ahhh, to tame a true beast from Western Jungle! Father would be so proud!

"Good" members of "evil" races - "Rrright orc. Of course, I believe that you're an "ambassador of peace", wishing to change our perception of your wretched race... Now strip, before I'll call for more guards!"

Witches/Modern Witches/Supernatural creatures- there's just so many possibilities, when magic is involved....

Are you still interested, even after going through all of this chaotic wall of text?

If so, and if you're interested in hearing my story ideas - feel free to message me! I can't wait to meet new players and create something interesting, plot-captivating... and kinky.

Back
Top Bottom