Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Discovering my Subside: The fallen Mistress (nsfw)

BrookeSmitten

Meteorite
Below is a little story that I wrote about a dominatrix who decides to get a taste of the life on the other side of the leash. I was always fascinated by the idea of having someone in the seat of power being dragged down by someone who was lower or had less power than them. Through my writing below, those who are naturally dominate can tell that I have no experience at being a dominatrix taking the lead in things. I would love to make it work somehow with those who have more experience. Maybe we can expand the role of dommebreaker6969 or something and definitely expand the role of the pigman. This story is nothing but a example of what I have in mind and not a guideline of what is to be included. I hope to work with someone to create something similar.

JSTubbp.png
JSz4Pjf.jpg

Just imagine a pig on top of the angel, Ripping her wings out while making this goddess to be nothing more than a pig sow.

Originally, I started findomming out of boredom and to help pay for luxuries. As soon as I created my page, men flocked to me. Most of them were in their early 40's to their late 60's and a majority of them were out of shape. Initially I just sold feet pics, jerk off instructions and cum eating instructions. I enjoyed the idea men who were as old as my dad or grandpa getting me to call them pigs or worms. Some begging me to step on them or to peg them. I didn't have the confidence to meet up with the pigs who were supporting me.

One day that someone recognized me off the streets. He probably stood over me with a 2-3 feet difference with me being at 5'6. He is chubby and had a beer gut. His shirt was a bit dirty and fit the description of a dirty gamer. It was me being stupid and not covering my face on my photos. They asked me if I had time and I retorted if they had money. He flashed his card and reached for my arm which caused me to shake free and back off. This situation left me feeling apprehensive. "Fucking pig, don't touch me. I didn't give you no permission." I say with disgust at the middle-aged man. People around us stared to see what was going on. He stared into my eyes and a creepy smile appeared on his face. He reached into his wallet and pulled out a $50 and offered it towards me. I accepted it feeling weird for causing this weird scene in public. The tiny crowd dispersed, and I followed the man to a atm. He showed off his account and asks if I would come to his apartment after stuffing me with $300 more.

I explained that I didn't know what to do. I was strictly online, but he kept insisting that it was to treat him like a pig that he was. He has a pig mask and everything ready for our play together. I agreed as long as it didn't involve sex. He made a promise that I didn't have much confidence in but like they say that money is money.

Upon reaching his apartment, he hurried off to his room like a excited little kid. When he came out with a look that shocked me. It was a pig bdsm mask that covered most of his face leaving his mouth and beard exposed. There were straps that held a pig nose to his face. Looking at his body, it seemed like he was naked, but it was like a pink onesie with a pig tail behind his back. The most surprising was the pig hooves he had on his hands. He crawled towards me, and I felt disgusted at this grown man acting this way.

He sniffed my sneakers and looked up at me. "Are you my new mistress?" He asks while oinking and sniffing. Out of disgust I used my foot to shove him out of the way.
With a dejected look he tried to make his case. "I am good at finding truffles." he says and gives me a puppy dog eye look despite being a pig. "Prove it." was all I told him.

He crawls back into his room and crawls out with an envelope moments later. Taking it I find at least $500 in there. "What a good piggy." I praise as I rub his head like I would pet a dog and then scratch his chin. he oinks and spins around and heads deeper into the apartment. I follow to see him at a food bowl. I raised an eyebrow unsure if he wanted me to feed him. I didn't see any dry food or any of that kind around. "What would you like to eat?" I ask. He charged playfully and pushed that snout into my crotch which caused me to shove him back and slap him. "I..I just wanted to please you.." He whimpered and I rolled my eyes.

I go to the fridge to see what was there to eat. It was mostly bare except for beer, bread, lettuce, and salami. For someone so rich, he had a poor selection in his fridge. I threw together a sandwich for myself and pulled the chair over. I took a bite and the bread was stale. He stayed his distance, sitting like a dog/pig whatever he is. "Eat the rest.." I order and watch him dive towards the sandwich that i bit. "Wait I didn't say you can eat it just like that. Use that sandwich to jerk yourself off cover it with your pig seed. Then you can eat it." I order.

I watch as the man frees his above average cock from his bodysuit. He sandwiches his cock between the sandwich and starts to jerk off after taking of of the pig hoove glove off his hand. He requests to stare at my feet and I permit that as he eventually got off and ate the sandwich. This was the first time I watched someone eat their own cum. Even though the people I had ordered to sent me videos but I never watched.

Not sure what to do I grab a beer and head back to the living room. He follows behind me and begs to admire my feet. Feeling tired from the long day, I agree to it and sit down on the couch. He begins to take off my shoes and socks. He sniffs my feet and start to massage them. It was a surpisingly good experience that I started to nod off. Then I feel a rough tongue on my feet and it slowly went up to my ankles, my calfs and that was when I stopped him. "It's getting late, I should go. I know pigs are gluttons but you shouldn't try to devour your handler too." I told him but he didn't say anything back.

During the next few days/weeks having weird dreams about that pig and pigs in general. I would wake up to my pussy wet or having orgasmed from a dream where I allowed him to devour me sexually. Too scared to go back to him and mostly ignoring his DMs on my page. I can't help but think about that pig devouring me.

As a female it was normal for them to hit me up to be their sub. I usually ignore such messages but I don't know why I decide to read one of them today. It was from Dommebreaker6969: "Stupid slut. You'd look sexy on your knees and a collar on your neck." I am not sure what about that weak excuse of a tatic got to me but it got me excited. I got on a collar which never I never wore before in a picture and took a picture. Sent a message back to him with the photo. "Break me if you can then."
Instantly came a reply: "You're already broken. Get off to me. Send me a video." he orderd in his message. He was a scrawny twig like guy with traces of hair on his chest and belly. Not attractive but the idea of submitting to this weak scrawny guy got to me. I stripped down naked and pondered about stockings but decided not to. Spreading my legs and cam turned on to record. I moaned his user named as I fingered myself and played with my tits before orgasming. As promised I sent the video. "Good broken slut. You're not no domme." he replies. I blocked him and that was that. My thoughts went back to my little piggy and finally opened his messages. I just told him I was busy and would meet him later.

My pet pig and I eventually decided on a date to meet up. Having never experiencing pet play or meeting up someone for kinks I didn't know what to expect. I wore something normal. A beige sweater, black mini pleated skirt, garter with black stockings and heels. Heading over to his place, I didn't even ring the door bell, the door swung open. He started oinking and jumping up on me from all fours. He stopped to stare at my outfit and I stared at him. "You're so beautiful. Like a goddess." he says before sniffing my heels. I hurried into the apartment not wanting to draw attention to us. As I waited for him to close the door, that pig snout pushed under my skirt and between my ass cheeks. "Mistress. Goddess... oink...mmm.I missed you." He stated as he kept pushing himself into me. I held my hand against his head and didn't push him away. He pawed at me with his hooved glove and I felt his lips against my thigh. "My...aren't you a hungry pig..."I gasp "I Should make you something to eat." I say but he didn't move away. He wanted me to discipline him but I didn't want to. I wanted him to push me down and violate me. A pig violating his goddess/mistress/handler. He finally moved his head away and backed off. I gasped for breathe and my face was flushed. I didn't punish him and just tried to move towards the kitchen. He crawled quickly ahead of me and oinked loudly and crawled in a circle three times before heading to his room.

I follow him and he comes at me with a brush in his mouth and drops it at my heels. I look around the room which had a variety of bondage gear and adult toys for pleasure. I bend over to pick up the brush and sit on the computer chair in the room. He crawls over and I start to brush from his head down. It was weird and disgusting to brush this grown man in a pig outfit. He seemed happy and nuzzled into me as I brush around his body and his favorite part being his back. He eventually started to lick the side of my heels after I finished brushing him. Picking up a dog toy or pig toy whatever it was that was nearby I tried to get his attention but he paid it no mind and wet to licking my heels. The highest he went was my ankles. I took it as break time and started to browse my phone.

I felt a rough push against my crossed feet. They were slightly spread and I look down at the pig. There was a buzzing coming from the pig nose. "W..what? I didn't agree to this.." He vibrating nose went slowly higher up my right calf. I push against his head but the vibration and the feel of his lips against my body felt irresistible. "There is nothing there...to eat..." I protests he get between my inner thighs and presses the nose against my crotch. I grunt and draw my legs up and throw my head back. I push against his head weakly as the pig nose vibrated against my clit. I let out a moan and gasp. I lost myself in the moment being unsure if I pushing him away or pulling him in. The intensity increased and I closed my eyes. I gripped the armrest of the chair and arched my back getting close to my orgasm and he stopped. I sat back down on the chair gasping for breathe. There was a smirk on his face as he tries to flip my skirt with his nose. I don't know what took over me but I submissively lifted my skirt over my waist and exposed my black panties and garter belt to him. He clumsily tried to peel my panties down with his mouth. The pig nose made it difficult for him to do so. I lifted my hips off the chair and pulled my panties down to my knees. He crawls under them and starts to go to down on my pussy, sucking my clit, and tongue fucking me. Not sure how much time have passed but I was not allowed to cum. After he seemed to have his fun. He backs out and pulls the panties all the way down. He lifts my legs and all I saw was his cock out from his bodysuit and lined up against my slit. He pushed in and my pussy wall spread easily for him. I grunt and grip his arm as he pushed his cock all the way into me and caused me to cum. My legs dangled in the air and my panties rested on my righ ankle. He started humping away while oinking. After reaching some point, he let go of my legs and used his mouth to peel his hoof gloves off. He pulled out of me and he grabbed my hair and pulled me off the chair. Forcing me to face his cock, I opened my mouth and he jammed it down into my throat and started to face fuck me until he burst.

I hear the groan as pleasure as his seed spurt down into my mouth. I drank it submissively and he pulled back. He ordered me to open my mouth and happy that I swallowed. He got up and pulled out a black leotard for me. "Since you accepted my seed, do you want to become my sow instead of my handler?" he asks as he tosses a collar and pig tail plug at me. I bit my lip and my hand reached for my sweater and lifted it above my head. I wasn't sure what I was thinking but this was exciting as I was dragged from my seat of being someone's mistress to be their sow. I unzip my skirt and toss it to the side. I pick up the leotard and puts it on. He then bends me over, head down and ass up. He rubs the tail butt plug between my legs to lube it up with my juices. He pushes it in and I moan while lying still. He grabs a black set of the face mask and pig nose for me and puts it on for me. I look at the collar and then at him. He sticks his hand out and I pick it up with my mouth and offers it to him. He places it around my neck and I let out my first oink for my new master. To finish the look he also give me a pair of latex pig hooved gloves.

"Time to breed the sow..." he says and puts back his gloves. He gets behind me and pins me down on the floor with his weight. He lines up his cock with me and starts to fuck me hard and eventually filling me up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom