Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Magical Girl MILF.

Ecnalab

Moon
Hello, I'm looking to scratch a very particular itch with this one. In case the tital was somehow unclear, here's the premise. I want to play as a typical domestic housewife, who ends up getting stuck in the role of a magical girl like Sailor Moon. Basically, an evil force comes to earth from... somewhere, to gather... something. If that sounds vague, don't worry, it's supposed to.
Anyway, an evil force comes to earth, and deploys various agents to wreak havok. But, a force of resistance has also arrived, and they've sent a messenger to find a champion who can fight back against these evildoers. The messenger finds the perfect candidate, a spunky teenage girl, but through accident, or just bad aim, ends up giving the magical power to the girls mother instead. Now, this former mild mannered woman has to go out and fight bad guys and monsters, who are all too eager to take advantage of a woman out of her element, using powers she can barely control, all while wearing a frilly outfit that's about ten sizes to small for her. Meanwhile, her husband and kids watch her on the news, wondering who this crazy woman is that keeps getting fucked by monsters on national television?

So, yeah, MILFs, monsters, non-con, and exhibition are the big kinks that I'm looking to hit with this story. Now, as for the villains, that's where you come in. They can be anything from anywhere, male, female, or futa. All I ask is that you give them a theme, or motif. Maybe they're all cyborgs with various mechanical, vibrating, enhancements. Maybe the big bad is some lord of the hunt type, and all his minions are big, randy, anthros. Or, maybe they're all just giant balls of tentacles, who knows? That's for you to decide.

Now that's out of the way let's talk writing rules. I post on site in pm. My posts are usually a paragraph or two, but it varies depending on whats happening. Still you'll never get a single sentence from me as a reply, and I expect the same from you. I am looking for active participants for this one, if you can't post at least a couple of times a week, then I'm going to loose interest, and drop the story. Finally the only rule as far as kinks go is no bodily waste, or excessive gore.

Well, I think that about covers everything. If you find yourself interested in this idea, give me a shout, and we'll brainstorm. Maybe include the theme of your villains in the tital of your message like: Robots vs milfs, so I know you read at least part of this before responding. Hope to hear back form at least some of you out there.

Back
Top Bottom