Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Navigatrix Seeking Love in the Grim Darkness of the Far Future

WolfBitch

Moon

This is Cassia Orsellio. I won't be playing her as I'd much rather play a character of my own devising, but she should serve well enough to remind you that Navigators are, after all, mutants. Expect unusual proportions, odd but stable mutations, and best of all: The oh so human desire to be loved!

Who might your character be? Well, practically anyone, that's the beauty of this strange, dark, dangerous galaxy. As evidenced by the tag above, female or female presenting characters are wanted here, but beyond that? Feel free to let your imagination wander! Given recent events, maybe a Custodian sent to guard her for Emperor-knows-what purpose. Maybe a lowly guard private, half forgotten and left to wander the cavernous halls of an infirmary ship? An Inquisitor perhaps, or a new servant to help MC with the daily tasks of life; a tech-adept; a sanctioned Psyker; a teenage girl who grew up in a two room plasteel hab on Eustis Prime and stole the identity of a minor noble to get offworld during the events of the Ravenor omnibus: really let your mind run free here!

Consent is both sexy and required, but beyond that? This is the grim darkness of the far future. Feel like blood play fits? Go for it! Got a foot fetish? Indulge yourself ❤️ Want to make your 7 foot tall muscle bound Custodian woman a total submissive, or your skinny teenager an incorrigible exhibitionist? Don't let me stop you!

Obviously reasonable knowledge of general lore is a huge benefit for this, but don't think you need a great grasp of the timeline or the intricacies of voidship warfare here: you're playing a character after all, if all she knows is life on an agri-world then that's fine, that's all you need to know too. I'm more than happy to help, and I'll also take requests to some extent: if you like your Navigators extra monstrous or super petite for example, that won't be an issue.

Oh, and given the setting it's worth mentioning: despite all the other bigotry that forms a core part of the 40k universe, I am unaware of any mention of anything approaching homophobia or transphobia: other characters will likely have negative reactions to YC consorting with a known mutant, sanctioned or not, but the fact she's a woman is unlikely to be very interesting at all. In a galaxy where Exterminatus is a viable survival strategy for humanity, two gay lovers unable to have children are wildly unlikely to be a problem.

The Emperor Protects ❤️

Back
Top Bottom