Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Business is business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayito-san

Super-Earth

To Whom This May Concern:

As you read this letter, I find myself struggling against a tide of lethargy.
It has been some time since I wrote last, and I feel as though I have for
the time being exhausted other channels of creativity. My hope is that
returning to an old medium, that of writing, will roil my latent imagination...

Kindest Regards

I'm looking for a challenge. Somebody who is a well-read, stimulating and intelligent individual. I seek legibility. Grammar does matter, but I do not expect perfection. Strong character development is a must.

1 } The year is 2103. The scales of power have tipped. While governments struggle to maintain order, they can no longer repel the influence of private corporations. The world as a whole is under perpetual tumult as the five primary heads of power fight a legal battle that can't possibly be won. As the corporations pour their resources into gaining as much political control as possible, the flow of cash has carved a path straight into the pockets of drug lords and ex-military leaders, all of whom have a similar quest for power. The result is that many once prosperous countries have become divided. The eastern United States and part of Canada have become divided into three smaller provinces, all at war with one another. This story begins when a Canadian recon pilot is shot down over southern New York/Connecticut.

2 } The year is 1932, the location, a remote district in the European countryside. A small sleepy village sits in the grassy knolls. Above the town perches an old run down manor, untouched by generations and largely ignored. Almost overnight, the manor seems to be suddenly rejuvenated, gaining bright white walls, a sharp roof and a mended gate. Shortly thereafter, the manor gains a denizen with some unusual connections...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom