Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any [M4M] Feminization plots inside

Bull4Sissies

Planetoid
She dumped me because of MC spent most of his time with his best friend(YC). MC and YC had strong bond and no one could break it and lately MC found out that he is also feeding love for YC but scared to lose you as his friend. He just trying to make a plan ... Asking you to act as his girlfriend at his ex girlfriend's party but secretly he just wants to spend quality time with you not just like a friends. MC acts like this is just to make his ex jealous...

Bois plan failed...

As your mom find new boyfriend you saw how serious she is and they are going to marry if you don't do anything. You paid huge amount of money for some girl to seduce him and show evidence that this man only wants pussy and money but the girl failed task. However he banged that girl she couldn't manage to record evidence... Another girl also failed the task... Only way was dressing as girl and take this mission for yourself. This depends on you which path do you want in this story I have only 2 ideas in my mind. 1) Your device didn't work but he managed to take your boipussy's virginity and you should ask for 2nd date... 2) He found out who you are but decided to keep this secret a)because he likes you. b)he will blackmail you

I don't know but I am craving for piece of romance this time.YC can be femboy or androgynous guy. Kinks: Risk of being caught, romance, sexy clothing, risk of being caught, rimming(eating out my partner's private places, passionate and rough sex, feminine characters, feminization and more.

Limits: Scat, vore, gore, death, wearing diapers, heavy bdsm

Back
Top Bottom