Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scene starters

The streets were silent, dead in the very early morning hours along the poor side of town. Quite and peaceful, the darkness disguises the litter of drug addicts, prostitutes and desperate souls who call this urban circle of hell home. This is Crystal Coast, or Vice City as it is affectionately known as but hope has risen like the early morning dawn. However, dusk threatens to choke out the light provided by Crystal Coast's very own guardian angel, Omega Girl!

On this night, the noise around the city's neck… BOOM!... grows tighter as one of the local stores goes up in smoke; in a beautiful cloud of bright pink smoke.

Sirens fill the night as cops arrived in scene, trying to hold back the crowd of people. "Everyone back, on going investigation!" officer number one yells.

"What happened?" one on looker yelled.

"What's it look like? A bomb went off!" the officer yells back.

"What's that smell?" a second on looker asks, this one a female.

"Yeah, I smell it too" a second man asks. "And why do I feel so… oh gosh… I don't know?"

"Horny… I feel horny…" the first man said.

"Yeah, me too…" the officer said as he turned his lustful gaze to the woman.

High above the scene, a helicopter circles the scene as a camera is fixed on the scene of sudden madness, desire and orgy. "Londyn Leight with CCC news, on the scene in the Southside of Crystal Coast where a massive and violent orgy had broken out where a bomb exploded earlier. "

Below, fist fights are breaking out as groups of men are savagely attacking each other as the struggle to fill the mouth, pussy or anus of the few women on scene with their hard. Cop and civilian alike, all are lost within their own primal urges as they fuck themselves, quite literally, into a unconscious, orgasmic bliss.

On a nearby rooftop, a woman watches with excitement while wearing a gas mask. Looking at her phone, she grins and removes the mask. "Yes, fuck each other into my trawls you pathetic pawns."

Back
Top Bottom