Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wayward Daughter (Syrene and BlackBlade)

BlackBlade

Moon
Claire and Robert Spencer were watching tv in their quaint suburban home, channel surfing, and resting after a decent dinner of lasagna. Kayla, their only daughter, had not joined them this evening, as it was Friday night, and most kids her age would be settling into their dorm rooms after their first grueling week of college. Claire was not paying attention at all, and at each channel that Robert found, she simply murmured a half response or shrugged her shoulders. Robert gave her sidelong glances and smiled slightly, shaking his head.

“Not really into it, huh, babe?” Robert said.

Claire sighed. She shook her head in acknowledgment. “I’m worried.”

“I know you are.”

“She’s our only daughter, and it’s her first year. You know how she gets, Robert. Her priorities get muddled and her activities…well…wander to less than pleasant outcomes. I’m worried.”

He turned to face her more, gazing at his lovely wife’s anxious profile. She was gorgeous, albeit the worry lines creasing her delicate features. Short blond hair and piercing green eyes, with a slender nose, completed her classical looks. She was still amazingly pretty to him and he had had no problems with his desire for her. Robert himself kept fit, sporting a better than dad body--a six pack worth showing off and muscles stretching his black t-shirt.

“What exactly worries you the most?” he said patiently.

“Well, she’s so young. And naive. Sometimes. She can get in with a questionable crowd. Boys! That college is full of boys!”

Robert chuckled and stroked Claire’s cheek. “Yes. Colleges do come with boys, at least this one does. And the good news is that the school is just two towns away. If she’s in trouble, we can go get her in less than 30 minutes.”

Claire turned her gaze to his deep brown eyes, her own eyes looking hopeful. “Oh--can you? Should you?”

Robert furrowed his brows. “Should I…what? What are you saying, Claire?”

“Robert, she hasn’t answered any of my texts, not since this afternoon. I’m worried. I think…well, I heard that the first week a lot of the frat houses have their Initiation parties. I mean, what if Kayla is…well…at one of these parties? Don’t you think…?”

Robert blinked. He knew their daughter just as well as Claire did, and he knew his wife was not off the mark with regards to Kayla’s wild tendencies. He began to form an uncomfortable picture of how their innocent daughter might easily lose her innocence during the first week of school. He held his breath a moment, then sighed. Slowly, Robert nodded his head.

“Yeah. I guess…I see your point, hon.” Then, gazing at her steadily, he said, “Do you…want me to go take a look around? See if she’s all right? I mean, I can just hang back and not let her see me, or know that we’re checking in in her. That could be disastrous to her trust for us.”

Claire’s features softened, relaxed. She leaned in and placed delicate hands on her husband’s broad chest. “Oh would you, Robert? Please. It would certainly calm my nerves.”

Robert nodded his head and smiled. He gave Claire a sweet kiss, and moments later, was driving towards Kayla’s school.

Henry.jpg
It took Robert exactly 30 minutes to get to Kayla’s school. It took him another 20 minutes to ask around and find the biggest party that was going on just off campus. A few more inquiries and casual conversations informed him that his daughter was perhaps at this frat house and this Initiation party.

But as he pulled in and parked along the congested street, he saw kids heading towards the large house at the end of the cul-du-sac and wearing gaudy masks. It had a Mardi Gras feel to it, and he realized it would be a perfect cover for his spying mission. He quickly texted Claire and told her he had found a party and would go in and investigate.

ROBERT: I’ll have to go radio silent for a bit, hon, so don’t worry if you don’t hear from me for an hour or so.

CLAIRE: I’m so glad you found it, Robert! Be careful. Love you!

He got out of his black SUV and quickly found a couple of kids clustered nearby. One was throwing up in the bushes.

“A little too much, huh, bud?” Robert said casually.

The kids looked at him. Seeing Robert in a plain black t-shirt and jeans, his youngish features and friendly smile, relaxed the kids. They smiled and nodded their heads.

“Listen, I seemed to have forgotten my mask. Buy one off you guys….I’ve got twenty bucks.”

“Works for us, man. Here you go!” one said instantly, handing Robert a black eye mask that looked like Robin’s, Batman’s trusted sidekick.

Two minutes later, Robert was entering Animal House: blaring music, kids drinking everywhere, bodies moving about, lights blinking in a myriad of dizzying colors. And more drinking, more laughing, more dancing bodies. It would take him over 15 minutes to finally head upstairs where the more risquier games were being played, and he found his wayward daughter…

Deep breaths, Kayla, deep breaths. It's just a party. It's nothing more than that. It's the first frat parties of the season and you managed to be one of the few freshmen invited. That's no pressure. No pressure. The frat recruiters were just nice and looking for girls to bring. That's a totally normal thing. It'll be fun. It's just a party. Mom and dad don't have to know it's a frat party. They're also too worried anyways. They don't really know.

Gosh, why are they so protective?

There were plenty of reasons for them to be so protective. Her mom had sure to remind her a lot of her flaws that made her going away to college and terrible. That she was naive, that she was too trusting, that let people treat her like a door mat while being a people-pleaser. The list went on and on. After much arguing, the compromise that the teen had made with her parents is that she wouldn't go out of state and would remain here. However, she would be going to live on campus housing. This way, if something happened, mom and dad could be there to help her out.

They texted her constantly, trying to keep them in the loop of what she did and it was so frustrating. So Kayla decided to keep this party a secret. As far as they knew she was back at the dorm. The busty redhead had dolled up for the Mardi Gras themed party. Her red locks blown out and curled lightly so they had a springy bounce. Her make up not too bold, but a bold purple lip instead was the hallmark of her look. It would contrast nicely with white and gold butterfly mask she had. It covered the bulk of her forehead, only letting her eyes pop out as hazel eyes seemed bright and full of life.

She wore a deep purple spaghetti strap crop top. It's design when paired with her black bra had an adequate level of lift meant that her plentiful chest was proudly on display on it. Parts of her midriff exposed too, but not too much as she paired the top with a pair of light-ochre, high-waisted shorts. It was a bit on the nose on the Mardi Gras color scheme, but she felt hot in it. She finished the look with some cute sandals and pained her nails gold for the theme.

It's going to be fine. It'll be great.

--

The room was lightly spinning a bit. Frat boy after frat boy had been encouraging girls, especially the freshmen to drink and take shots. Jello shots, a cup of beer, some actual tequila shots. Kayla was quite drunk as the night went on and the party raged. She soon found herself given a special bracelet put on and told to her upstairs. She didn't question the purpose of the bracelet nor was she in the right state of mind to ask questions.

Kayla mildly stumbled her way up the stairs of the Animal House where a couple of older Brothers saw the bracelet and brought her into a very crowded room. It was almost a bit sound proofed, maybe from the sheer number of bodies in there. The room was large, almost like it could have been a common area, but in the front where three other attractive freshmen, also liquored up and having a blast.

One of the guys leaned in to her ear he guided her to the stage. "Alright, freshman, you're here because you had one of the better costumes tonight." he said with a grin and mischevous nature as if he knew something she didn't know. "Don't disappoint." He said as the girl was pushed to join the other three. Some space was being given for the girls as one man spoke louder than all of them. He took turns introducing them and when it was Kayla's turn, she smiled nervously. Drunk or not, this was A LOT of attention to have on her and she was visibly nervous. Although the mask hid some of that from the crowd.

Robert wandered about the frat house, searching for the one person that meant anything to him. He was surrounded by young people, vibrant and alive, laughing and dancing, enjoying life to the fullest. It was both disheartening—for the money their parents were spending on education—and uplifting—that these kids were grabbing at the marrow of life and enjoying themselves in their first years of freedom. It was their right and their privilege, so why not party until the dawn? And yet, even as the writhing bodies and scantily-dressed girls piqued his curiosity, his mind was set to purpose. Find Kayla. Get her out of here. Before anything bad happened.

He had glanced at the stairs and saw a handful of young men and women climbing, all with identical bracelets on. They must have had special access, he thought. After discussing with a tall, muscular football player, and handing him a twenty dollar bill entrance fee, Robert gained access up the stairs as well. What he came upon was a large yet tightly packed room full of the best looking students, it seemed to him. Blonds, brunettes, jock-types, cheerleaders, what have you. He might have gazed longer at the heavenly beauties had his eyes not fallen upon the redhead near the center of the room. There was no denying it. Despite the flowery mask she wore, there was no denying who she was. The red hair, the height and build, her curves, and the way she walked, Robert knew without a shadow of doubt. Kayla was here, and by the looks of it, she and three other girls were the main course for their meal!

Robert blinked, hoping he was not mistaking Kalya for some other redhead. The white and gold butterfly mask did not hide her beautiful, hazel eyes, nor block the flowing mane of crimson hair. She was breathtaking. The midriff shirt displayed more of her pale skin than the protective father liked, but she was a college student—and a gorgeous, sexy one at that! Perhaps more so than the others. Robert swallowed once. His caveman brain declared without reservation that she was the prettiest, sexiest one of the foursome.

Jesus Christ, Bobby-boy, are you actually sizing up your own little girl!? Your own flesh and blood? You're a sick fuck!

Then, a curly blond-haired kid identified himself as Chris. Acting as the MC, he stepped in front of the three girls and raised his arms high in the air to silence the crowd. "All right, all right all right, boys and girls!" Chris shouted. The crowd dropped to a barely-contained hush. "We got ourselves tonight's four main attractions! These fine young ladies in front of me are tonight's choice picks of fresh meant—I mean, Freshmen!"

The crowd laughed, making Chris grin from ear to ear. Robert wanted to step forward and punch the kid out.

"Well, for your viewing pleasure, each freshman will give us a sampling of their wares. For a charming necklace, one that is imported directly from New Orleans, the girls will have to show us their tits! Just a flash, mind you. We don't want anyone to go blind!"

More laughter, and more cheering. Some of the guys moved a little closer, too, and Robert was propelled closer to his very own daughter.

"So, on a count of three, you fine young ladies need to whip up your shirts and blouses, and show us what you got! Deal?"

The girls up front each looked nervously at each other, but they had smiles plastered on their lips.

Along with Chris, the crowd counted: "One! Two! Three!"

Jake Stanfield was the captain of the football team. Tall, broad-shouldered, and short-tempered, Jake was the Alpha-Delta-Pie president. Their house, affectionately termed as "Animal House," was the jewel of the Greek fraternal community. Jake was a senior this year, and he knew he had this final year to make his mark at the university, an with the student body. So when he saw Kayla's body, capped with her flaming hair and hazel eyes, Jake knew he had to have her. He had to. There was no denying it, nor him. He was the biggest, baddest ass on campus, and he would not be deterred from his mission. He would get Kayla tonight. He would conquer her against all other suitors. Nothing would stop him.

Except Allison. Allison Nichols was Jake's girlfriend, unfortunately for him. Captain of the cheerleading squad, Allison knew her boyfriend had a wandering eye, and it had become a full time job to keep her man in line, and other girls far and away. Their relationship this past year was marred with frequent fights, arguments, insinuations, and recriminations. And yet, the two stuck together because they were the king and queen of homecoming, the royal couple. As gorgeous and sexy as Allison was, she knew that Jake might have been getting bored with her. He was too young, too good looking, and too quick to cheat on her. She knew they might not make it after graduation, but for now, she liked the attention she got and the envy of the other girls.

Until she saw Kayla. The sexy redhead was the latest piece of meat being displayed, and Allison could tell that all the guys were drooling for her. And why not? Redheads were few and far between. And rarer still, this one had big tits, and an ass that made even her insides drool out of curiosity. Allison would definitely need to keep her eyes on Jake with this one.

Even the new guy, Allison noted. He seemed older, mature. Perhaps he was an exchange student. The black bask he wore did not reveal who it might be, but Allison found his physique just as pleasing as Jake's. Who was he? If Jake stepped out of line, if he stepped out on her, then Allison might consider hooking up with this new guy. She smirked at the thought. What's good for the gander, is good for the goose. Right?

This was...definitely something. The amount of attention that was being focused on her and other three was definitely a bit overwhelming. The redhead found herself even more confused when the MC of the night's festivities, Chris, started calling out that it was time for the main attraction. It was not lost on her, or the others girls as well when he made his comment about fresh meat. There was a nervous laughter that came from the other girls, and one that Kayla inevitably joined in to be be seen as the one standing out from it all. There was a nervous gulp that escaped her as the crowd began to rally around Chris and the new girls. It was clear the eager crowd of boys and men were excited for what was to come. There was a feeling that it seemed like the girls weren't in on some sort of secret.

Then it was revealed. The start of this game that the girls had been brought in to participate with. Kayla wondered if any of the other girls had been forewarned about what was coming. At least two other ones seemed a bit hesitant about it, but the fourth was quite excited by the prospect. Every group had its woo girl and this busty blond very much seemed to be embracing the role that she was thrust into.

Kayla's fingers fidgeted nervously. As soon as he mentioned the beads...she knew where this was going. She knew the tradition of flashing for beads. She gulped nervously again. She had never done anything like this before. Hell, only a couple of guys had ever actually seen her tits and now she was being told to flash them into a crowd for...beads? Kayla deep down wanted to step away from this. Yet she knew that if she did so she would likely get a huge negative reaction from the crowd and everyone here would know. Granted...the mask would provide her with some anonymity, but if they knew she was a a freshman already, did they know who she was?

She glanced over to the other girls to see if they were ready and willing to do it, and unfortunately for her, it did seem as if that were the case! Her eyes scanned the area as suddenly the crowd of mostly men, but some women too drew closer to them. They were already itching with excitement and even Kayla could recognize the presence of Jake in the crowd. Jake, the end all be all of the social strata of Greek life and one of the most prolific men on campus. It didn't go over her head that his eyes seemed to be glued to them. She took a deep breath as Chris started the count.

Holy shit, was she going to do this? Holy shit.

Three!

Kayla froze for a moment as blond led the way, flashing the crowd and soon the others joined in. The peer pressure got to her and Kayla reached for the edges of the fabric of the crop top and her bra and lifted it up. She flashed those big tits out to the crowd for only a couple of seconds. Her pale, pink areolas revealed alongside the slightly deeper pink nipples. She covered herself up as the adrenaline and embarrassment flowed through her.

I can't believe I did that. Holy shit. I can't believe I did that.

She swooned for a moment where she was, reeling with her choice as a pair of frat bros brought tequila shots to the girls alongside their beads. Kayla took the shot, downing it as they placed green beads over her head!

It was the briefest of moments, but sometimes life only offered the slightest glimpses of Heaven. And sure enough, Robert, Jake, and the other onlookers stood in silent awe at the wonders displayed before them. The freshmen girls all lifted their shirts in close unison, and revealed to the world the treasures that lay within.

Men's mouths dropped. Women swooned. All blinked their eyes for clarity, for the sheer glory of these fleshly mounds revealed were a sight only few could experience, as if the light of a higher being shined down upon them. And at the center of it all, Kayla, for hers were by and far the best. The best proportioned, the best displayed, the best of human kind. Yet for Robert, they were the best ever, and even went beyond human flesh. For him, Kayla's breasts transcended humanly bounds, and compared to Heaven's angels, if his imaginings could even comprehend such a thing.

Good lord in Heaven, Bobby-boy! She is…stunning. Beyond stunning. Perfection. Angelic perfection, with a devilish body to boot. Kayla…far exceeds all others. Even Claire….

You sick fuck! She's your daughter! You sick, perverted fuck! How can you look at her that way!? Your own flesh and blood! The one you taught how to ride a bike. The one whose skinned knees you kissed and applied band aids to. The one you tucked into bed and read stories to. Flesh of your flesh, blood of your blood.

Even as he had these admonishing thoughts, Robert realized that his mouth was watering…and that his loins were tightening, not for the four girls naked for an instant before him, but for the one true beauty that instantly captured his heart, attention, lust….and desire! He tried to shake his head, tried to unsee that which he could not. He stopped trying. His mouth hung slightly ajar, as the other men and women in the room. But his thoughts and feelings were far more taboo than all the others!

Jake felt it, too. Jake took in a deep breath, sighed, and glanced to his side where Allison stood, equally as frozen and amazed. She nudged closer to the football captain, finding his hand to brush along with hers. She thought that they would have great sex tonight. She felt her own juices flowing at the spectacle.

The crowd had exploded in a cacophony of cheers, whoops, and hollers. Deafening, clapping, whistling, all sort of name-calling. And as the beads were awarded, Robert watched with growing concern as the girls were proffered another round of shots. Kayla took her swig in easy stride.

Chris was grinning as he stepped forward once more, hands raised. "All right, all right, all right! That was fantastic, ladies! Am I right, folks?"

More cheering and chanting.

"Next, we go for two red beads…and the girls gotta let one lucky guest feel up their tits! Shirt stays on, of course!"

First there was cheering, then there was booing.

"Sorry, boys and girls, the second dare ain't much, but one lucky guest per girl can have his or her feel! And, the guest that wants to touch, has to fork over a twenty dollar tip to his chosen lady. Them are the rules!"

Instantly, men and women pushed and lined up, each to a favored girl. Robert was too stunned, too slow to react. Jake was the same, having Allison gripping his hand and squeezing it.

The two brunettes got some frat boys that were giggling. The busty blond got a girl in front of her. Kayla, everyone noticed, got Dexter in front of her. Robert didn't like it. Not one bit. Dexter was huge, perhaps a linebacker on defense. He was a huge black kid, and his hands were as big as a grizzly bear's. he had been leering at Kayla all night, and now he stood in front of her to grope at Robert's daughter's tits.

Fuck.

Robert glanced around. The crowd of kids was mesmerized, frozen to the spectacle. They all seemed to move even closer, despite Chris trying to keep everyone back a distance. All wanted to get a better look. And so did Robert.

Fuck. Fuck. What could you have done, Bobby-boy? You couldn't have volunteered, right! Tip your own daughter so you could touch her tits?! You fucking sick fuck!

But if he had, no one else would be groping his sweet daughter's tits. No one else—like this big fucking footballer!

Robert watched in misery as Chris gave the countdown, along with the crowd, and the lucky guests began to grope the girls for a solid 30 seconds.

The taste of the tequila burned down her throat. It wasn't something that she particularly enjoyed, but she wasn't going to say no either. After everything that was happening, the tequila did offer her a little bit more of liquid courage. She winced under the mask, lips pursing as the tequila joined the other alcohol currently in her bloodstream. The booming of the crowd, the attention being thrown onto her. It was of a considerable amount. The closest she had ever gotten to this was the one time she was in a recital when she was in what....elementary school? The collection of parents lauding support at the mediocre performances of their children.

This...

This was different. The roar of a room packed with drunk men and women roared like the stadium of a football game in a microcosm. Frankly, it kind of startled the shapely redhead. The cheering, whooping, and hollering was intense as was the name calling that came in from the crowd. Some were positive, some more derogatory, but she couldn't tell where any of them came from. The girls were clearly overwhelmed and perhaps this was the frat's tactic. Gather the inexperienced freshmen they thought were hot, ply them with booze, and give them a chance to 'shine'. The pressure to perform in the intense social strata of Greek and university life was more than enough to get compliance from some. Kayla was likely one of these as well.

Her hands were shaking a bit at her as one of the lead sisters of a sorority came by. She had a little pad on her hand as she walked by each of the girls, she placed just a bit of body glitter in their cleavages - making that Mardi Gras aesthetic just a little bit more prominent on all of them as well. The experienced sorority sister was prepping them for what was to come. A little bit of glitter here and there as she went on to the next girls. It was a good thing her mask was on, for Kayla's face was flushed red from the shock of what she just did.

If she only knew that her father had witnessed that in the crowd.

By that point, Chris announced the next step of what was supposed to happen. Kayla turned in confusion and apprehension as he announced what was the come next. She had thought this would be it. Surely the point was to flash someone and that was it. That's all that happened at Mardi Gras, right? Yet here he was, essentially selling the girl's body kind of against their will! Twenty dollars for a feel up? That was neither something she was particularly interested, but it was also cheap! She laughed nervously, looking a bit more uncomfortable, but it didn't matter.

Instead, there was a swarm of men that got even closer, pulling out sweaty bills as Chris chose who earned the right to claim their prize with the girls. Once more, there was no real choice given as this hulking linebacker of a man won Kayla. She had picked out his eyes earlier when she flashed the crowd as he was near the front and given his status on the team, Chris didn't question it. The bigger issue for Kayla was that she was wearing a halter crop. It didn't matter if it was over the shirt...since most of her tits were actually already out in the open. The large man towered over her short 5'3" frame. She was nervous and didn't offer much in the forms of words as the man's large hands reached out to groper pillowy breasts for what felt like an eternity!

Robert stood stoically as the big man began to grope at his daughter's breasts. What could he do? They were in this game and he had come in surreptitiously under the guise of one of the students. If he had come in as her dad, he might have been able to just walk right up and put an end to this spectacle. As it was, the decision he had made when he first arrived, was set. He had made his bed and now he had to live with it.

In the thirty seconds of his daughter's assault, Robert was crafting out a plan. Before any more shenanigans kicked off, he could step to the front, take her hand, and lead her out of this room. He could whisper to her and reveal his identity, and she would immediately obey him. That was not a bad plan, right?

Then he glanced about. The room had girls in it, less than half, which meant that more than half were good-sized football players, basketball players, and frat boys. And all of that were jacked up on alcohol and/or other drugs, boosting their testosterone and adrenaline. Mix that with the crowd mentality and the horniness they were all building up to, and Robert did the math and realized he was out-manned and outgunned. Sure, he could easily take one or two of them. But not twenty or more of them, all wanting to rip the girls' clothes off and have their way with them! All would turn their lusts and libidos into kicking his ass. Robert was no slouch, nor would he turn from any fistfight, yet he was no idiot in tactics either. He could not win this fight.

So the only way to beat them, was to join them. And beat them in their own game. He would have to…participate.

As the crowd whooped and hollered, and shouted their encouragement, the thirty seconds finally gave way. Chris raised his arms and made the lucky guests step back away from their freshman meat. The men cheered and clapped the backs of the lucky ones.

"Great job, bro!"

"Shit, how was it, man?"

"You lucky fuck!"

All the comments made Robert's blood boil. And when Chris announced the next iteration, Robert knew what he had to do.

"All right! All right! All right!" Chris said, after the girls got their red beaded necklaces and the twenty dollar tips from their lucky patrons. "We move onto the third round!" The crowd cheered. "Next, one lucky guest can step behind their chosen girl and feel her up for one minute…while the shirts and bras are off!"

The crowd erupted into louder cheers and laughter and clapping and whistling. It was a deafening cacophony now, and Robert glanced around in panic.

Then, Chris said, "But the price, ladies and gentlemen—yeah right—goes up accordingly! In order to get your hairy mitts around these freshmen's perfect tits, you gotta cough up fifty bucks!"

The men and women 'wooed' and murmured. Robert could see guys turning to each other and clamoring for loans. It was silly, stupid, pathetic. He himself had over two hundred in cash, almost all the time. These kids barely had five bucks to their name.

Jake was the first to speak up and step forward, much to Allison's chagrin. Her eyes darkened and her lips pressed tightly together. She had reached for her boyfriend, but he shrugged her off and grinned at the crowd. He stuck his hand up and all could see that he had a few bills clutched in his fist. "I've got fifty bucks!"

The crowd cheered and Chris grinned and bowed. "All right! Our president and captain of the team has the cash! All right, your choice, sir!"

Jake turned his gaze to Kayla immediately, and Allison's glared at the beautiful redhead. "I want her."

The men and women clapped and whistled. Chris made a gesture for Jake to take his place. But before he could take three steps, Robert acted. He, too, clutched at a wad of bills from his pocket and held his hand up. Someone peered at his fist and shouted, "Holy shit, man, this guy's got seventy-five bucks!"

The crowd cheered louder as Robert pointed to Kayla, his daughter!

Jake's smile disappeared and he blinked in embarrassment. He did not have that much. He glanced at his girlfriend, Allison, and saw that her smile returned, glaring at him in triumph.

Chris said, "We got ourselves a bidding war here, folks! Well, if no one can beat 75, then I guess this dude's won the girl of his choice. Okay, man. Go for it. Sorry, Jake."

Amidst the cheering and clapping, the name-calling and shouting, Robert moved in a daze as he stepped behind Kayla, his sweet 18-year old daughter, and awaited the announcement of his one minute opportunity to touch the girl he had raised, touch her in a way no father should.

After the other girls got their lucky patron and they had taken their own positions from behind, the countdown began.

"One! Two! Three! Go!" Chris cried, and the crowd erupted in unison.

The masks did little to hide the discomfort on some of the girl's faces. The men's hands were rough and eagerly groping their tits in a way that wasn't exactly the most comfortable. They weren't touching their breasts for their pleasure after all, just their own. The only notable exception had been the busty blond who got an eager woman more gently playing with her breasts. She wasn't sure which footballer was the one who was groping those heavy tits of her, given the mask, but it was quite clear that he was more than enjoying himself. As the round ended, the girls were presented with more beads, piling them onto the growing collection that the girls had.

Once more there was a turmoil growing and the rabid cheering continued as the sense of escalation continued to build. Yet again, Kayla was hoping that the escalation of the game was coming to an end. She had never been to one of these before, but the building excitement with the horny men led her to believe this was something more. The next game was...what? Kayla turned to Chris, in shock that they were now being auctioned off to be topless and groped for a minute.

"He can't be serious...right? Right?" She asked the girl next to her who seemed just as confused. The girl answered, "I...I think he is. I don't, like, know what we should do. I guess...I guess...we go along? I want to join tri-sig and if I don't play along...I...Tri-Sig girls are here." She said, pointing as some of the haughty sorority girls in the crowd. Kayla raised her fingers to her mouth and began to chew on her nails nervously.

Once more, all of the girls seemed to be going a long with it and the pressure to confirm doubled. Was she going to let this happen? She didn't want to be the only girl to back out. She tried to get another, but she gave similar reasons. With her attempts to get the other girls to leave with her having failed, Kayla accepted the harsh reality....and so the challenge began...

Allison fumed as Jake went on to try and that redheaded bimbo's tits. "You have me...you don't need anyone else." She tried to coo him with, but he intended to do as he pleased. It was only when some man outbid him that Chris handed it away. Jake was the head honcho, but money talked as the Frat fundraised and so it went to him. There was a nervous sigh that escaped from her as the man walked behind her. He was tall and broad like someone she knew, but couldn't tell who. Her vision was a bit clouded by the amount of booze in her and she failed to make eye contact with him. Maybe if she didn't look it would be a bit easier.

The crowd erupted as the time went off and the challenge began. The blond eagerly took off her own top and the crowd went wild. One brunette did the same while the other was eagerly stripped by her patron. Kayla looked like she would be the second, unable to willingly strip her top and bra off and let him either do it or to pull her tits out of her halter crop.

What, in the name of fuck, are you doing, Bobby-boy! What is going on here?! Are you out of your mind! Do you remember who she is? Do you know what you're doing, what you're about to do?! What the fuck, Bobby-boy!

Even as these swirling thoughts darted around his head, the lascivious father took his position behind Kayla. Even as his heart pounded nearly out of his chest, the crowd prodded him on with their cheering, their clapping, their whistling in encouragement. It was the right thing to do, right? He had reasoned again that if he had not done this, if he had not outbid the football captain, then this asshole would have his bare hands on his bare daughter's tits! Her soft and succulent breasts would be in his hairy palms!

No way, Jose! Not you. Not here. Not now. Not on my watch, mother fucker!

And as Chris and the crowd did their countdown and announced the commencement, Robert glanced to his left and right. One girl had her shirt pushed off by her patron. The other girls performed the lewd act themselves. And for a split second, father and daughter hesitated. Then, fearing discovery or further scrutiny, Robert's caveman brain took over. He reached up from behind and pushed Kayla's crop top and bra up and over her head!

He imagined her luscious breasts, large and perfectly shaped, bouncing free from her clothes! He wished he could see them. But his hands were immediately upon her tender flesh. Instinct took over as the lewd father began to grope and knead his daughter's young breasts. Soon enough, his fingers found her nipples, and he tweaked them to harder and harder pebbles.

Insane. You are fucking insane, Bobby-boy. And yet, no one has ever felt this perfect, this good, ever. No one. Not even…Claire's.

His fingers were expert, far superior to any boy's touch. He knew to be gentle, rubbing at her tender areolas, and bringing her nipples to painful hardness. He took his time, albeit the minute limit. But he knew just what to do, just enough pressure to make her squirm and enjoy this ordeal. He needed her to enjoy this. He wanted her to take as much pleasure as he was. Regret in his mind and heart did not linger long, if at all.

It happened quickly, before Kayla realized what was going on. The delay in her senses from the booze and the sheer shock of the moment had almost given her weird state of disassociation. Her top and and bra were up around her neck before she realized it. Those large, heavy tits truly out now as they spilled for the crowd to see. The man's hands reached up and over her mask before her clothing found itself somewhere on the floor. There was a gasp that escaped out of her. Her instinct was to lift her hands up and cover herself from this prolonged exposure.

Yet before she could get any further with that, hands were on that soft supple flesh. The stranger's hands dug into the softness. Her breasts were too large for his hands to truly cover and as they spilled out between his fingers, creating a lewd display for the crowd to watch. Kayla was gasping from the shock of it as the fingers found her tender nipples. They were coaxed with tweaks that drew another gasp.

This was when her father discovered just how sensitive her nipples were. The fingers worked those areolas, stimulating her in a way that she didn't know was possible. The pink nubs turned into a darker shade as blood rushed in, bringing them to sharpness. She was, in fact, squirming, as it actually...felt good. This had a negative effect on them. The others were being crudely fondled and groped, but this stranger was making her feeel all sorts of things. She shifted on her hips, letting out a gasp and was that a soft moan? The eyes were glued on them as Robert's actions just drew MORE attention to the redhead and people's desires for her.

Her chest was flushing and she muttered out. "W-what are you doing!?" as the roving hands seemed to take a little too much pleasure in feeling her up.

Robert could feel Kayla getting into it. He knew the telltale signs when he was pleasuring a woman. Granted, it had been years since he'd been with another woman. For the past two decades, Claire was his exclusive lover, and after so many years, he knew exactly how to push her buttons. Fondling her breasts, paying attention specifically and patiently to her nipples and areolas, were the keys to his success. And so it seemed their daughter inherited her mom's proclivities!

Good God, man! What the fuck are you doing!?
I'm pleasuring the girl I chose.
Your. Fucking. Daughter.
Yeah but…I mean…she's a young coed that just happens to be my daughter, right? I didn't plan this. I didn't ask for this!
Brother, you not only asked for it, you paid good money and outbid someone else for this! You sick fucking asshole!

Despite this war in his head, Robert continued to fondle and pleasure his own daughter. He felt her moving, too, as if pushing in slightly, into his palms. He had realized he had stopped closer, and his crotch was pressed to her shapely ass. Heart pounding, breath ragged, the sickened father continued to press and knead, pull and tweak, and push his throbbing cock to Kayla's ass.

The crowd was forgotten. All there was in the silence of the moment was a man groping and fondling the shit out of a sexy, gorgeous young woman. A man and his woman. His conquest.

Robert glanced ahead and saw that Chris was raising his arm to signal the end of the event. Robert was frantic now, desperate to not give up his advantage. If he faltered, if he failed, Kayla would be resigned to another dare that placed her in another man's hands….or worse.

He would not let that happen. He could not let it happen. Before the announced end of this event, Robert dropped one hand reluctantly and fished inside his jeans pocket. He yanked out more bills, perhaps a hundred dollars, and flashed them high overhead.

"More!" was all he said, masking his voice as best he could. Robert could hear the huskiness, the lust, in his voice, and he hoped it was enough to keep Kayla guessing.

"Uh…what?" Chris stuttered. He was stunned to see even more cash offered by the stranger. He glanced around and caught Jake's look of anger, disappointment.

The captain of the team was turning to discuss with other teammates or frat brothers. He seemed to be asking for and gathering more cash. The boys were tapped out. Jake was equally frantic, even as Allison glared at him and admonished him.

Not waiting for approval, Robert took Kayla's hand and began to lead her to a nearby couch. Kids moved out of the way, all of them grinning and cheering them on. His caveman brain had taken over. Robert allowed this primitive part of him rule his emotions, guide his actions. He would not allow any man to have his woman. His woman.

Your. Fucking. Daughter.

Kayla was...was in a whole different world right now of confused emotions. It was absolutely escalating now. There was a gasp as she felt him move in behind her. He moved in pressed into her from behind. She felt...she felt a throbbing cock press against her round cheeks, pressing against the softness of him. The fingers were so greedily working his daughter's tits, engulfing them in attention far more eager than anyone else in the room. It was far more passionate than anyone else too, like a man who's been kept away from water for far too long.

The hand went up, calling for the end of the challenge, but the guy who won her this challenge didn't stop. He didn't stop and the drunken teen took a second to realize that. Realize as he continued to work her sensitive breasts. Big tits that everyone was deeply staring at as they watched someone eagerly do what they wish they could. "Y-you need to stop..." she said, bringing up a hand now to stop him, but instead of that. She couldn't see what he did from behind, but she felt the arm come off of her shapely breast as he shouted for more. "It's...It's over..." she had said, trying not to be the debbie downer to the event.

Yet the host was caught off guard by it. The man grabbed her hand then, freeing her as he dragged her away from the main 'stage' and left her top behind. She reached out, trying to grab it as father led his shapely teen daughter over to the a couch. "Wait...What are you doing was is this?" she said, looking to Chris of all people to rule on what was going on as he took her to the couch...

Robert could feel some resistance from Kayla, and why not? She was, in his heart, a good girl. She knew right from wrong. Despite what her mother, Claire, believed, their daughter had a decent head on her shoulders. But it was not that decent and sensible head that Robert was honing in on right now. It was the rest of her: her breasts, her body, her shapely legs, her ass, and even more. He was no longer just her father, her protector. He was a man on a mission, one who was about to conquer this gorgeous, luscious, sexy young coed!

Not too late to turn back now, Bobby-boy. You haven’t done anything too, too bad, yeah? Just a bit of touching. Just some fondling. No penetration. No screwing anyone.

And it was that forbidden thought that made Robert’s cock truly surge with blood and lust. It throbbed painfully in his tight jeans, as he led her towards the couch. Robert’s heart thundered and his body shook as delicious and devious thoughts coursed through his veins and his head.

Not to be outdone, the mountainous black linebacker who had first groped Kayla, had moved on to the busty blond, and was now forcing her onto her knees, pulling out his ebony horse cock, and feeding it to her mouth.

“Jamaal paid a hundred buck! For that, he wants a blowjob! Oh my goodness!” Chris cried out, and the crowd cheered.

Another frat boy had mustered up a hundred dollars himself, and was getting the chance to fully undress his brunette freshman. Now completely naked, the lustful kid was urging her onto the carpeted floor so he could eat her pussy!

“Holy shit!” roared Chris, “Look at what Tyler’s doing! He’s eating out the pretty brunette!”

Again the crowd whooped and shouted encouragement. Even Robert and his daughter were momentarily stopped to take in the erotic sites. Robert had never seen such a full and live display of raw sexuality. It was nearly an orgy, and he and Kayla seemed mesmerized by the feast before them.

Finally at the couch, Robert moved his little girl to a sitting position, only to point at his jeans, indicating for her to undo and unzip him. He looked down at her expectantly, still hiding behind the guise of the black mask.

The situation in the room had begun to rapidly devolve into somethijg far more...primal. Whether or not it was intention, Robert had caused a cascade effect as the men realized that if one guy could simply throw up a large amount of money, he could do whatever he wanted with one of the freshman girls! As soon as it became clear that Chris had accepted this, the debauchery really began. Robert hadn't done anything to his daughter yet, but the rest of the crowd had decided that they wanted more and it the form first in Jamal.

These poor girls were getting sold for pennies on the dollar as Jamal dropped the blond into her knees, pulling out his massive member which she eagerly began to try and suck. The chaos and anarchy in the room grew even further as more debauchery began. Kayla was led by the stranger into the couch where they both froze to take in the insanity before them. This is most definitely not what she signed up for!

"I should...I should go." She stammered out, topless and breathy as the situation devolved. Yet that was not what she got to do. The man in the black mask sat her down promptly on the couch and stood before her. He said nothing but pointed at his crotch. "I really...I really shouldn't." Said the nervous redhead. Staring up at the stranger as she heard the brunette moaning almost theatrically, no doubt trying to impress tri sig.

Robert was too far gone to be denied. Here sat the prettiest girl in the room--hell, the whole damn institution, for that matter! And she was topless, breathless, and ready. He pointed at his crotch, and when she stammered about needing to go, or hesitating about going further, Robert bent down and took a gentle hold of her wrists, guiding her hands to his zipper. He looked down at her with kind yet lustful eyes. Then nodded.

Kayla would notice the strong yet gentle hands, so familiar, yet so foreign all at once. He could tell she was in turmoil, glancing about to see smiling faces, goading eyes, teeth bared in vampiric delight. The audience demanded her to proceed. The crowd wanted to see just how far she would go. And the leading sorority and frat houses were watching. Alpha Delta Sigma and Sigma Sigma Sigma.

Robert nodded his encouragement, gazing into the alcohol-glazed hazel eyes of his lovely daughter.

Go on, Kayla, do it. Just do it. Just unzip me. Take me out. I want to show you...I need to show you...just what you're doing to me! Please, baby...I need you to.

The busty redhead looked up at the man through the mask. Those drunk, hazel eyes looking at him with so much hesitation and desire to run. All while those gorgoues, heavy breasts of her glimmered lightly under the lights from the added glitter. The girls top was...who knows where it was now in the increasing chaos of the room. The brunette that was on the floor was still be eaten out by the one who chose her. All while obscene gagging was coming forth from the busty blond further away. The second brunette had been cuffed with her own shirt and being slammed up against a wall. The freshmen girls being utterly dominated and claimed...

Kayla was breathing heavily as the added pressure to perform was placed on her. She's the only one of the freshmen not performing or being performed upon. There's a ravenous energy around her to go further...to do more. Some hurled insults telling the slut to hurry up while others called for the same but in a much nicer way. All while the strange grabbed her hands and put them on the zipper of his tight jeans.

The dainty hands were placed against and she could already feel the heavy bulge underneath. Golden nails contrasting against the darkness of the denim as the forceful yet seemingly experienced stranger nodded at her. It took another minute, but Kayla caved under the pressure. She began to unzip the man's pants to a new wave of cheering before popping the button and tugging downwards...

Robert let out a gasp of relief when Kayla finally unzipped his jeans. She had yet to free his aching cock, but the pressure relief alone made the difference. And the fact that it was his own daughter's delicate hands, gentle and tentative, so familiar yet traveling to as yet undiscovered countries, all combined to energize his libido and set his soul on fire! This was so taboo, so forbidden! Shocking. Unthinkable. And yet, here they were.

Robert gazed down at her, a mixture of lust and love in his eyes. She was so beautiful, so innocent, and yet, breasts exposed and slightly drunk, so very sexy and desirable. "Yes," he whispered.

All thoughts and sounds from around them numbed. He was no longer aware of the audience's whims and whereabouts. He knew they crowded in to watch. He knew they had voiced encouragement or epithets. No matter. None of it mattered. None of them mattered. All there was was he and Kayla, here, now. When she fished out his cock, it sprang to attention, jutting out through the hole in his boxer shorts and the open flaps of his jeans. Her face was so close, still masked in the butterfly and floral decor, but he could never mistaken his only lovely daughter for anyone else.

Robert nodded again, encouraging her now to....do what had to be done. Robert leaned forward, offering his monstrous cock to Kayla's delicate mouth. "Touch it," he whispered. "Put it in..."

The redhead couldn't believe what she was doing. She couldn't believe that she let this stranger's strong, masculine hands give her to his crotch. She wasn't a total prude or anything, but this was...definitely passed her point of comfort. She was neither too experienced nor completely inexperienced, but everything she had ever done occurred within the privacy of a bedroom, or at the very least away from the prying eyes of strangers. It was always with someone she had dated too. Now she found herself here, topless in front of dozens of people and a captive audience. She found herself here with a man who spoke in a hoarse and hushed voice. Now she found herself being pressed into servicing him. Now she found herself starting to comply with this...

She was unaware that for the man in front of her that he was beginning to drown out those around her. That a tunnel vision of sorts was forming for her. She couldn't do that. She couldn't ignore the surrounding sexual chaos that was ensuing. The bound brunette had been forced onto her knees and was currently being fed the cock of a drunken fat boy. While the other brunette was soon 69'ing with the one who won her. Jamal and the blond were still putting on their own show as the petite thing struggled with him.

It was then that Kayla sprung forth what she did not know was her father's cock. There was an audible gasp that came from her alongside a few other women watching. They excitedly turned each other, whispering while some of the men commented, "Shit, he's giving Jamal a run for his money." All the while Kayla stopped and looked at it. It was already hard, thick and long. It seemed to angrily pulse in with intent and it was by far the largest cock, sans Jamal, that she had ever seen. Most importantly, it was the largest she'd ever 'been with'.

"Holy shit..." She said. The hesitation was intense and the crowd was egging her on and on, demanding to see a show like it was being put on in the other corners of the room. The man took a step or two closer, leaning in, bringing that pulsing, engorged tip closer to her. She didn't know what to do with something this big. Her hazel eyes looked up at him as his simple commands left his husky voice. A nervous gulp and she reached out. Her dainty hand wrapping around his girth and slowly pumping it up and down. Holy shit, was she doing this? She was pumping a stranger's cock in front of a crowd. They began to clap, holler, encourage the fresh meat.

Her fingers trailed up and down a shaft that she had no idea could go so far down. Finally, she opened her mouth slowly and...and she took his thick tip into her mouth! The crowd erupted in cheers as she finally did it! Velvety lips spread wide around this thick girth, forcing her to open her jaw wide as the near soda-can girth forced her mouth open wide. The purple lipstick adding to a lewd contrast between his cock as she began to work the tip. Her tongue pressing beneath his glans as she almost meekly slurped that thick tip!

At the first touch of her velvety lips, Robert closed his eyes and groaned out loud. Even the crowd nearest the two let out a sigh of satisfaction, as if their own sexual organs were being serviced by the lovely redhead. But they were not. Robert was the sole recipient and beneficiary of Kayla's gentle oral ministrations. Even if she had chosen to touch him with her delicate fingers, and perhaps lick up and down the length of his shaft, Robert would have been satisfied. Anything this intimate and special from Kayla was heavenly for him.

"Yes," he moaned lightly. "That's it. Just like that. Keep it up. Oh God..."

The crowd whistled and murmured its approval.

Robert could hear Chris moving from one couple to another, encouraging, goading, daring. "Yeah, baby! Good job!" he said aloud, making the nearby audience laugh and cheer. "Oh man, can she suck! Yeah, good job." Then, Chris leaned closer to Robert and said quietly, "Thanks, bro, whoever you are. You got the donations kicked up. Usually we'd get a twenty here or there. But your hundred bucks upped the ante, and now more guys are pushing the limits higher and higher.!

Robert nodded absently. His mind and thoughts were not on the cash, nor the other participants. He had but one focus of his attention, and it was the most forbidden one of all. For him, Kayla's tentative and unpracticed manipulations were all the heavenly delights he needed or wanted right now. But before Chris could move away, Robert pulled him back and whispered something into the kid's ear.

Chris pulled back with an even bigger grin on his face. "Whoa ho ho! Oh man---you want it all, don't you!? Well...that's gotta cost you a bit more, I'm afraid. Half to your friend down their, and half for the house!"

Robert nodded, then turned back to reach out and stroke Kayla's cheeks, urging her on to continue.

The redhead's mouth continued to work the stranger's cock. It wasn't easy for her, as working his considerable girth proved more challenging than she had anticipated. One of her hands rested against his hip for leverage and support while the other wrapped a hand firmly around the base of his cock. The girl's cheeks began to flush a bit redder. Redder still as she went a little deeper, taking an extra inch or so into her mouth. Her lips formed a tight seal around his tight girth and he already nearly filled the depth of her mouth. To handle a cock like this required more experience than she had and likely the muscular control of her throat to do so. Given that he was easily somewhere near nine or ten inches.

Whoever the man was, he seemed to be enjoying the acts that her mouth was visiting upon him. Her tongue swirling around his length as her suction increased. There was a ring of lipstick forming around his cock were she was reaching her limitations with as it slowly rubbed off of him. It looks like it wasn't exactly meant to be put under such...rigorous testing.

Some of the other frat members came around, handing her the next three beads for her compliance with the act that was going on. She soon found that Chris came over, motivating the poor freshmen as he behaved as if this was all a part of the plan. It probably was, but the naivety of the redhead didn't grasp that yet. The hand at the base of his cock began to absent mindedly pump his length as her sexual instincts kicked in. Her eyes shot up in confusion and surprise at what she heard from Chris.

What...What did he mean? What was happening? And as she looked up, he could see those drunken, lovely eyes making eye contact as Kayla gagged a bit on this thick length.

Robert was in peaceful and perfect Heaven. If Kayla were inexperienced, he might not have known so, because her velvety moth, her tongue, her fingers about the base of his cock were driving him insane. He groaned out loud, yet it was drowned out by the cheering of the crowds. Whether that was for him and Kayla, or it was for the other pairs in the room, Robert did not know, nor did he care! he was in his own private euphoria.

"Oh God...baby...!" he moaned, stroking Kayla's cheek some more.

Soon enough, even though she had not--or could not--get all of him into her mouth, Robert began to pump ever so slightly, as if he were fucking her mouth! His own daughter's mouth! So fucking sick...yet so fucking good!

He knew if he let her keep this up, however, he would soon blow his load. And he did not want that. No way! There were so many other places he could go, and he would want them soon enough! Again and again, she tried to take his shaft into her, yet it was no easy task. He encouraged her with gentle strokes on her cheek, but his other hand's fingers began to snake through her crimson hair and help her out. He did not want her to gag, but he also wanted more of her mouth, too.

After a few more minutes of this torture, he needed more. Robert pulled out of her mouth and smiled down at her. Then, he helped push her back onto the couch, saw the confusion in her eyes, but continued to make her lie flat, with her knees bent and dangling over the leather couch's edge. Then, she would feel his fingers slithering towards her shorts buttons....

The crowd gasped in delight.

There was something so...gentle about the way the stranger caressed her cheek. As if were such a sweet and intimate gesture. A gestured reserved for a lover or someone else that you deeply care for. It was something that felt out of place, but something that she did not question. The man's excitement did continue to grow. What had been a very quiet and reserved member of the frat was now dropping more and more lines. Little did she know that with every word spoke he risked revealing himself to her.

The man's eagerness began to build and slowly began to pump his hips forward and backwards. It wasn't an overtly aggressive, but it was more than enough to finish filling that mouth of hers. The building amount of spit in her mouth more eagerly coating his cock now. The motion dragging her lips over his length again and again. The streaks of purple continuing until most of the color on her inner and middle lips were rubbed completely over his hard member.

Another hand wrapped around the back of her head, into those fiery locks as he guided her through the process. Her tongue continuing to glide underneath his shaft and twist as he gently fucked her mouth. Every gag that escaped the teen earning more praise and energy from the crowd. Somewhere in the room, a man groaned and the crowd cheered as it sounds like one of the freshmen's mask was eagerly painted with cum.

This is the fate that Kayla thought was coming from her, but it did not. Instead...it escalated further. She was blowing the strange for who knows how long before he suddenly pulled back. Kayla braced for him to erupt all over her...but that didn't happen. Instead, the mysterious man smiled and then began to push her onto her back! Her lips and chin were wet from the spittle of working his big cock, but she looked confuse. "What are...you...doing...Look, I....I think this...too much!" She whimpered out as he made her lie flat. His fingers reaching out for the buttons of the high waisted shorts. Her own dainty hands reached down to try and stop him from fumbling. The crowd was getting excited. Is this what he was talking about with Chris!? What was he going to do!?

Even as she made her meek protests, the lustful father was determined to have his way. He could not, nor would not, be stopped. Not now. Not by anyone! As he got Kayla settled onto her back, she struggled somewhat, her hands going to his in an attempt to pry his insinuating fingers from her shorts. Yet the crowd approved, egging him on, 'oohing' and aahing' at the spectacle before them.

Other groups were equally chanting for more. A quick glance by either Robert or Kayla would reveal that Jamal had taken the blond to her back and he, too, was beginning to peel off his shorts quickly and smoothly. The blond was just as innocent as Kayla, though she was far more into this than the prettier redhead. She accepted what the big black football player had to offer her, as his shiny cock swayed in anticipation of what he was about to do! Then, before long, Jamal was pulling his petite girl to her hands and knees. He would claim her doggy-style!

But Robert had not been watching them. He had other delights to feast upon. Soon enough, he had worked Kayla's shorts and panties off, sliding them along her slender and sexy legs. His eyes bore into her treasures, the core of her most forbidden zone revealed to him....her father!

Good God, Bobby-boy, what are you doing?! Have you gone mad? You can still stop this! Not much has happened yet. Not really. You can stop all this and come to your senses. Get out of the house. Get out of this situation. Now before it is far too late...

Too late. Robert was already pushing her bent knees apart and bending down towards her succulent treasures. Hot breath came upon her silky, naked thighs, and soon he was kissing his way and nibbling at the tender flesh of her inner thighs, closer...closer....

Kayla couldn't believe that all of this was happening. Was all of this really what happened at parties at the Animal House? Is this why they were as infamous as it was said to be. The only real modesty that she had was the fact that as a freshmen and masked that perhaps she may some form of dignity after the events, but redheads were few and far between and it was quite likely that she would be identified. Though she wouldn't be the only one, as she saw from behind the black-masked man that the blond had been brought onto her hands and knees by the linebacker. Her eyes went wide as it became clear the had intended to fuck her.

The crowd was growing wilder and wilder. The insanity of the party was growing. This distraction and concern gave him all that he needed to get the rest of her clothing off. He fumbled around with her shorts, unbuttoning, unzipping and and peeling down the fabric. It wasn't just her shorts though for his fingers dug into the band of both the shorts AND her panties! "No...No really. I...don't..." she gasped as he worked her hips and pulled them down and off! The crowd around them erupted as he stripped her naked. Clothes lost to the rabid crowd and left in only her sandals.

He exposed her perfectly smooth, pink pussy. The poor girl completely naked in front of everyone as he lewdly spread her legs by her knees. She tried to sit up but failed to do as the man's lips began to kiss up her pale, silky smooth thighs. She was nearly between her legs as he held her legs open. The mask didn't hide the look of concern on her face as he took what he wanted from her.

Once more, Robert proved to her, and to all others that watched, that he was no mere boy, rushing through the hunt. He took his time, nibbling at her tender flesh, kissing, licking, tasting, as his mouth traveled down her inner thighs, claiming her perfect and flawless skin, until his heated breath was near to her sex! Tantalizing, seductive, excruciatingly slow and patient, yet inexorable in their intentions, Robert's lips took territory after territory of her unclaimed flesh.

"Mmmmm..." he murmured to himself, yet loud enough for her to hear. His breath and saliva blazed a trail, closer, closer, until at last she would feel his tongue's wetness upon her nether lips!

For Robert, he had never tasted better flesh, never experienced the scent of such a lovely being. He was in Heaven, and Kayla was the greatest of all angels. And then, his tongue began to ride up her yielding slit. licking her warmth and wetness. Her nectar tasted like manna from Heaven to him, and he lapped up her juices for all he was worth! He would manipulate and tease, lick and suck, bring her lips within his own, and drink of her life's essence.

Then, his fingers joined where his mouth were, teasing at her entrance, plying at her delicate petals, opening her flower to his invasion.

Back
Top Bottom