Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Ideas

HornyStallion

Tender scoundrel
Hello there.
I am interested in more or less consensual light-hearted plays with female characters. Usually the plots are not really slice-of-life and the posts are about ten more or less sensible sentences. (Counting "Evening. It is dark. The moon is yellow." as three sentences is an example of non-sensible sentences for these kind of plays.)

Not interested in humiliation, degradation, gore, rape and similar things (you've probably already figured that out by yourself).
Oh, by the way, English is not my mother tongue, so... you know, don't judge too strictly.
As for likes, I mostly enjoy
consensual plays (yeah, I've mentioned that already, just thought it is a nice thing worth mentioning twice). However, there might be some exceptions, depending on the play.
Depending on the plot,
adultery can be nice (but not obligatory).
Same goes for
age difference, breeding, raw sex (that is, no condom), risk of impregnation, risk of getting caught, taboo pairings (for example, incest or wife's sister).
And of course, those likes (or kinks, if the word makes more sense) are not a must (and I seem to like putting braces all around, whether needed or not, have a go with more => ))))).
As for pairings, I can portray a younger or older character.

• A young lady tricking or manipulating (magic, drug, blackmail, etc.) a mature man to cheat on his wife. One of those ideas, where it starts somewhat dub-con, I guess.
  • A friend of my daughter or girlfriend of my son staying at our place and going to a wrong room (that is, mine) in the night.
  • Visiting my brother for few days and forced to stay in his daughter's room, because they place is small and they don't have a spare room.
  • Playful moments with a stepdaughter/niece/daughter get out of hand.

• A friendly neighbor lets me use one of her rooms to practice with a sex doll. Can't do in my house - the parents would freak out.
  • Stepmother themes. She's been neglected by my father and her needs are to be fulfilled (yeah, another cliché).

Maybe I will update this thread from time to time. Maybe not :)

Back
Top Bottom