Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any (Sexy) Adventurers for (Erotic) Hiring! {DnD inspired/oriented erotic fun; NSFW links likely}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Posted on the board in the middle of the prosperous town, one known for its adventurers and excitement is a fairly nice parchment. A firm hand has printed the notice in the Common tongue in black lettering, but an almost sparkling, dark blue writing in a much more feminine, some would say girly, hand has obviously defaced it.

Interested in Hiring Fucking Some (Hot) Adventurers?
Dragon need slaying?
(Sex) Dungeon need (s)exploring?
Caravan(Hot Piece|S| of Ass) need protecting fucking?
Call upon the Charitable Renegades!
No job dick is too big (no seriously)!
No monster (dick) too terrifying!
No (sexual) task too daunting!
Call upon the Charitable Renegades!
Our (Sexually) Talented of (Sexy) Adventurers are available (for fucking!)
Seek us out at the Starting Point Tavern (for a good time!)

Introduction

This is an offshoot of my slightly more developed DnD inspired thread. The idea is fairly simple: a group of adventurers, known as the Charitable Renegades, are just desperate enough to get jobs in a busy town that they put up a notice offering their services. One of their party, their puckish tiefling rogue, vandalizes their posting to make it sound like they're hiring out specifically for erotic jobs. Just as the others are about to berate their wayward companion and fix the posting, the first offers come in... with an impressive reward.

Maybe mixing just a little pleasure with the business wouldn't be so bad?

Several of these plots do have comedic potential, and I'm not necessarily fully against it. I am still looking for character interactions and a lot of sex (many of my plots have both, as well as something for our characters to do between all that fucking).

Brief Overview
Okay, quick run through the standard stuff:
  • PM or thread on site only; hence the placement.
    • My preference is to thread, but it's a slight preference, so I will concede to my partners.
  • MxF; FxF; FxNB; or any combination of those various letters and what they represent.
    • Some variant of this thread will be going up in both female and male sections with some variants.
    • I usually avoid terms like "dominant" and "submissive" since they're more BDSM framework. What we really mean is whether someone's more sexually aggressive or passive and whether they're more likely to initiate sex or not. I've a preference toward girls that vary in sexual aggression but are not likely to initiate unless there's an outside factor (of which I have several built into characters and in mind as plot nibbles)
  • Flexible with romance. I'm more oriented toward having sex first for whatever reason, with the potential for romance being more as a result of how character(s) interact if it happens.
    • Very open to FxF romance, wherein you play a female character or characters romancing one or more Renegade (I wouldn't object to mass interweaving lesbian relationships, to be honest; that sounds amazing).
    • This particular variation of the plot does allow for something a bit more lighthearted and humorous than I'm usually looking for. I don't want to lean too much into the humor, but so long as there's still fucking involved, I'm probably on board.
    • I am quite kinky even by BM standards. I do have some kinks that I really like to lean into (clothing is a major one), but I'm pretty flexible in adapting to partner preferences, be it something more vanilla or a tad more extreme (I really like monsters and beasts, for example, and my plots and ideas would even potentially allow for those without the usual non-con/dub-con trappings).
      • Fully up to date f-list is here
      • I'm also going to include a quick blurb under each Renegade to give an idea of what they'd look and feel like post-fuck, which should give an idea for kinda what I"m aiming for.
    • I do require some substance to the posts, but I don't want novellas and I'm not a snob about it. Everyone's looking for their own thing, after all.
      • Seriously, if you look at this giant mass of text and don't figure that I like to write a lot...
    • Feel free to PM me for interest, but I am going to see your PM as a sort of tool to convince me to play with you. Having some more solid ideas, pairings I'd be interested in, apparent knowledge of my kinks and preferences is great.
      • I suffer from repetitive strain injuries in both my forearms. This means I sometimes absolutely have to take a break. I'm usually quite good at giving a heads up via a status, but it does mean that it can look like I'm ghosting.
      • I do not pressure partners regarding response time or availability. I work online most days, which puts me literally at a computer, but some days I sub at a public school (where writing spicy stuff is frowned upon).

The Charitable Renegades

This is my pre-made group of all female adventurers. While the five are a whole group (and I've had others drift in and out), for the sake of the RP, I wouldn't want to have more than four at a time, with a preference toward not having all four involved in active sex scenes at the same time (we don't want massive posts, though if the RP's good, I'll still do it)

I can and will make some slight changes to fit stories, but a few of these characters are openly LGBT+; if that bugs you, then just avoid those characters.​

Nypine Sparkledust cis-female, gnome, Gunslinger Fighter
    Physical Description:

Like all gnomes, Pine is definitely on the shorter side of things. She's a few inches over three foot tall, which most often puts her at eye level with most people's crotches. Fortunately thanks to some noticeable curves, you wouldn't mistake her for a child (in fact, Pine's into her twenties). The height and noticeable curves combine to create this fun tendency for people to crack jokes, insisting that she's "the perfect height for dick sucking" though Pine will sometimes tease about this even as she's pulling out a firearm to show them just how she plans on using them.

Her hair is cropped in a short, messy cut, with a brilliant pink color. Her eyes are striking, with heterochromia blessing her with one almost turquoise colored eye while the other is a golden, whiskey sort of color, both standing out more thanks in some part to the gnomish tendency to being just a bit big on her face. Mix that with a generous dotting of freckles and there's a sort of cool older girl next door vibe.

Given her background as a fighter, Pine is definitely on the fit side. Her body is well toned and trim, though again there is a noticeable flare to her hips and she most definitely has a full grown woman's bust. Her ass is incredibly tight, bordering on fantastic, and Pine has no issues with wearing clinging leathers that showcase every bit of it. Her chest, on the other hand, is usually bound, even if it's not that large (proportions make it seem longer), though this is more for practical matters and Pine's not above unwrapping or unclasping her wrappings after a hard day's work, sometimes even doing so in public.

Pine's gear and kit speak to practicality, usually in rougher, more durable clothes, leaning on the whole dusty leather thing. She does have the long brimmed hat, though she'll be the first to point out it's mostly image, and perhaps a bit to keep the sun out of her eyes when aiming. The gnome has nothing against dressing up or anything, and will gladly do so if the job entails, but it's pretty much dressing for comfort all the way down (except that, again, the pants are perhaps a bit on the tight end).

Brief History:

Nypine Sparkledust was born in the usual community of tinkering gnomes and the like. Technically she was born in a slightly more remote clan that operated really close to halfling territory, so close that the children of both communities would often get together and play and grow alongside one another. That means that Pine would pick up some of the traditions and personality traits of her other small folk in addition to her own.

The environment was actually pretty loving and nurturing, despite what Pine may teasingly suggest form time to time. Her actual blood family was relatively large, since the usual killer of gnomes, accidents, were a bit less frequent thanks to all that halfling influence. Pine herself was the oldest of six children, and naturally took on the various responsibilities that would come with such a thing. She learned to master and corral not only her younger siblings, but most of the other gang that sort of drifted around the Sparkledust home.

in her spare time, Pine worked on her own projects. One day her family got their holds on some of the designs for the first rifles, and Pine found herself drawn to how they worked and operated. Her tinkering led to her improving the designs, tweaking them first to fit someone more her size and then adjusting them even further, coming up with a reliable pistol that worked pretty well. She grew to be quite impressive, even getting some calls from various locals.

One day Pine found herself using the guns herself, as a gang of mostly goblin bandits invaded her settlement. She proved quite adept in putting holes in goblin heads from a distance, enough that the handful of adventurers that had signed on to take care of them wondered if Pine wouldn't mind sticking around. The gnome initially objected, but her family, both extended and blood, essentially kicked her out, insisting that she was driving them stir crazy. In the time sense, Pine sort of became the de facto leader of the Charitable Renegades, as much as they have one.

Personality:

Pine is a real salt of the earth type. She's often calm and levelheaded, with a dry wit that she's not afraid to use even at the most inappropriate times, meaning she is almost certain to crack a smartass comment when outgunned or even in the middle of sex. She often uses her sarcasm and sense of humor to guide the Renegades as much as everything else. That being said, she's quite practical minded and practical, which often is invaluable when it comes to adventuring.

Her gnomish curiosity does get the better of her if firearms or something else in her interest pops up. Then Pine can't help but geek out, going into far too much detail about her hobby. She can and has prattled for nearly hours about the various merits of firearms and go on at length about how she's managed to tweak her own personal projects. It's likely that Pine's all too aware of the effect this has on people, but she either can't help herself or flat out does not care.

Pine's not above flirting and will almost certainly do so when drunk. Some part of her is intensely curious about the "taller" races, though she more often than not aims for partners that are more her size.

Sexual Experience/Inclinations:

Pine's had a decent amount of sexual partners. Growing up she was fairly close to a halfling that lived in her community, to the extent that everyone just assumed that the two would get married. Both the gnomes and halflings weren't shy about sex, so neither was Pine. She lost her virginity to him pretty young, and stuck with him for pretty well the duration of her time with the community. He wasn't keen on her leaving though, which put a pretty massive schism between them that Pine has no interest in revisiting or exploring.

Since then she's had perhaps a handful of partners. She isn't quite as active in looking as some members of her party, but she definitely flirts and puts her feelers out. Thus far she's played it pretty safe, bedding mostly gnomes and halflings with one try with a goblin that didn't go well (goblin was very drunk). Despite herself, she can't help wondering about the "bigger" folk.

Pine's just practical enough to know that she won't be physically "ruined" by having a larger dick inside her. At the same time, some part of her can't help but wonder and be curious, and there's essentially a gnome size queen just waiting to be brought out. She's also got the durability to go hard, and definitely prefers a strong fuck over gentle lovemaking.

Post Coital Scene:

Pine's mind spun, awash in the pleasurable sensations that continued to wash over her petite body. Even now she kept twitching, her insides convulsing in aftershocks of delight. The full sensation pushed against that internal arousal, making Pine shiver even more. She didn't need to look down to know that her taut abdomen had swollen, that the outline of the too-big cock swelled her frame. Even as it softened, the cock still filled the gnome, stretched her out. She'd be ruined for others her side, yet that thought was now a mere distant memory, with fullness and pleasure intermixing to such a degree. Pine felt the aftershocks quivering her body, though her mind felt so distant, unable to focus. Just little spasms, her body held in place by the thick member plunged within and the hand still holding her by the waist, digits digging in. He'd promised to stretch her out, to make her his little cocksleeve, and Pine felt every inch of that, with some insane part of her craving more, wondering, knowing that something had awaken within...

[/I][/B]

Felicity, cis-female, tiefling, thief rogue
    Physical Description:
    Naturally the first thing you notice about this tiefling is her midnight blue skin, looking almost like you're staring into a moving starry night sky. The illusion is enhanced by a smattering of white freckles along her waist, bridge of her nose, and a few others areas that look almost like twinkling stars. Felicity looks even younger than her eighteen years, thanks in no small part to a more rounded face with large, deep blue eyes. The freckles certainly don't help, nor does her tendency toward looking overly excited or outright pouting.

She's cut her even darker blue hair into a short bob that curls wildly, suggesting that her hair would kink out worse if she let it grew further. It caresses around her chin, mostly hiding her ears. It does little to hide the decidedly curvy horns that extend from just off her forehead to curl back around her ears (which would make for excellent handles, which she's quick to point out).

Felicity tries to keep her body thin and lean from her profession, but a tendency to overindulge in sweets and fatty foods works against her. Frustrating the young tiefling (but likely not us), most of the weight has gone to her hips and chest, both of which look decidedly bigger than her slender frame would suggest. In fact, she's been known to get her hips stuck in places as she attempts to sneak in. This has also given her a heart-shaped ass, which she does think is one of her better features.

It's clear that Felicity knows what thieves wear... at least from books. She's designed skin tight, usually black leather shorts that cling too tightly to her body (she grossly overestimated her hip and bust size to her private tanner and refuses to change out). To handle her "tail problem," Felicity opted to lower the waistband of her shorts. This would prove a problem if she hadn't used a potion to remove all her body hair (and possibly left her quite sensitive down there). A matching leather armor top covers most of her, though her chest threatens to bust out, and she's left an expanse of lightly freckled midnight skin bare. She wears long laced up black boots that have been enchanted to make her move more quietly.

Brief History:

Born into a wealthy, supportive family, Felicity had no reason to want for anything... save for adventure. Her parents were just permissive enough to let their daughter explore the world around her, particularly through books and adventures. They didn't discover until it was too late that Felicity vastly preferred the bodice ripping adventures of highwaymen and thieves her mother kept for personal reasons. To say Felicity ended up idolizing the roguish life is something of an understatement, as she created an elaborate fantasy life.

As she grew older, Felicity grew bolder, seeking out taverns and street gangs. She's proven remarkably lucky, in that she actually picked up the trade and has proven surprisingly good at theft and sneaking about, enough to have earned her a reputation (and, y'know, character levels). She decided to strike out alone after a few years bumming around and flirting both literally and professionally with different gangs, mostly because she believes that lone thieves are more romantic on the whole.

Personality:

Felicity tries to be taken seriously and act out the part of the sexy rogue. However, her own eagerness and outright joy at actually doing that has resulted in her being fairly giggly and coming off as what most would take her for at first brush: a young girl who's playing at being a thief.

She's not afraid to rely on her charm, showing a good sense of humor. Her attempts to flirt have a tendency to come off as adorable, very much what they are: a virgin using what she's read to try and get into people's good graces.

Though she steals, it's often baubles and/or things she just finds appealing. For example, there was a rash of thievery involving various lingerie and underwear, particularly of the silky elfish make, that hit her city, and it's unknown whether Felicity did it for giggles, to sell, or because she wanted new clothing.

Oh, she changes her name to Felicity after her first time, because she feels like it, mostly.

Gods, does Felicity want to experience actual sex. Between her family background, adorable childishness, and bad luck, she's failed at finding anyone to actually fuck her. And she very much wants fucked, having been all but raised on dirty sexual fantasies. In fact, she hasn't even experienced an orgasm that didn't come from her own doing. She's open to pretty well anyone and everyone who's receptive to her advances, though her reaction to being flirted with and/or being turned on is usually to get even more giggly than she already is.

Her fantasies are usually in two orders:
    1) Dashing romantic relationships with rival thieves and/or law enforcement, usually involving daring trysts and quick, hard fucks in secret and/or unusual places.
    2) Debauched fucking where she's essentially used as the "thieving slut" she is, possibly by a target, guard, or, again, rival.

She frequently masturbates, playing with each and every hole to varying degrees. Her toy collection is quite large (thanks in no small part to stealing) and she uses them with regularity.

Post Coital Scene:

Felicity couldn't stop giggling, the joyous noise bubbling up. With her eyes glazed, one horn snapped off, blue tongue lolling out, she looked every inch the freshly fucked, crazed slut that she'd always wanted to be. Her body kept wriggling and squirming, as if seeking out the massive lover that had just plowed her so hard that she'd likely be feeling the internal ache for tendays. That massive bovine cock had slammed into her tight little blue sex just so perfectly, and while Felicity could feel youth and adventurer vitality helping her get back, she still could feel her sex quivering. Each little pulse let another mixture of tiefling love juice and minotaur seed drizzle down her leg, the frothy white mixture standing out all the more against the dark blue of her skin. Felicity still felt shivers, the intense orgasm jerking her, igniting those pleasure centers again to let out more giggling. Her hand would move down to tease her, were she even capable of much movement at the time. She pushed through, managing at least one word: "Again."

Tawny Amblecrown; cis-female, half-tabaxi, way of the open hand monk
    Physical Description:

Tawny borders on being outright jacked, with rippling muscles and a noticeably tanned physique. One look at her demonstrates a living weapon, one coiled and ready to be unleashed upon the first person to fuck with her wrong. Those muscles lurk just under golden tanned skin, with no visible lines, seeming to indicate that perhaps this half-tabaxi enjoys lazing about naked in the sun from time to time (though she'll claim to simply be naturally that color). There is often noticeable fur of the same almost panther/mountain line in key areas. This includes around her sex, which is usually left untamed. (This is done to have various representations in female presentation, but also because I often like shaving/removing the hair as a sort of indicator of shifting to more frequent sex; if it bothers you, don't pick Tawny or change it in RP quickly).

Dirty blonde, sort of golden, almost, well, tawny hair is cut in a jagged short cut around her head. Cat ears extend from the top of her head, again with that natural tannish color, almost like a mountain lion. Her hair frequently looks disheveled, and it's clear that it's just been cut with a dagger as crudely as possible. Deep green eyes with just a hint of a feline cast look intensely out from an equally intense, but harshly beautiful face.

Again, she's quite fit, with noticeable muscles and a taut figure. She's rather long and lean on the whole, leaning into the feline appearance and background. Her chest borders on non-existent, even when it's not heavily wrapped and bound down by a wrap or cloth. Everything is as tight as it looks, from the strong muscles to the incredibly hard looking square-shaped ass, above which a long, slender feline tail extends. She's also quite light on her feet, with retractable claws along her fingers.

She frequently wears loose cotton clothing, one of her few concessions to her race. The loose cotton top bears a good portion of her shoulders and all of her arms, hanging off her body enough to view the wrap about her chest. She's cinched it tighter around the waist, but there are often hints at the cotton boy shorts that she wears underneath. Loose pants sort of cover her lower half, and she opts for sandals when she bothers with footwear at all.

Brief History:

Tawny's mother was a wandering Tabaxi who had an interesting liaison with a human male. Wholly uninterested in parenting, she left the half-breed child at the steps of one of those religious organizations, figuring that they'd take care of her since religious types were good at that. What she didn't realize is that this was a group of highly skilled monks, who frequently trained in the art of combat before setting off on personal journeys throughout the Realms.

The monks were at first baffled at the child, but elected to race her among them, teaching her from a young age to fight and hold herself. Her natural agility helped, though her feline tendencies sometimes distracted or got in her way (more in this below). She became experienced enough after several years to set forth on her own, journeying throughout the Realms in order to better her skills.

She's been traveling for some time, and has a good understanding of how the world works, despite her upbringing. Currently she wanders looking for deeds worthy of doing and companions worthy of both teaching and learning from.

Personality:

Most of the time, Tawny is a levelheaded, almost mothering sort. She takes her time thinking through something, and sometimes has this almost predatory way of examining and looking at a situation. This means she often seems a bit more dense than her quicker witted companions, but she's still very much someone who took the more meditative and reflective aspects of her training quite seriously. To call her dependable is a bit of an understatement: she very much wants to help others and does her best to follow through.

Very rarely her feline features get the better of her; for Tawny, this usually means long naps in the sun (which almost always is her method of drying off after a bath, hence the all over tan), but she can get playful or distracted by things which distract cats from time to time. (Usually her feline self manifests as either ferocity or laziness).

However, once every two months or so, Tawny enters an unbearable state known as "The Heat." This mortified her and the monks when it first hit, as it was discovered that she'd been rubbing against various objects, using several weapons for self pleasure, and eventually had pinned down another initiate and would likely have mounted him then and there had she not been overpowered. Ashamed of this condition, she has learned to keep it buried through a combination of potions, meditation, and techniques.

Still, she's quick to defend others, and is longsuffering almost to a fault.

While she feels some shame, every once in a while, Tawny can't quite help but give into the Heat. She's thus had a few liaisons, and become intimately familiar with the various means of birth control present within the realms. The monks aren't completely against having sexual relations if it's consensual, so Tawny eventually gave in to her urges (ironically with the very initiate she pinned during her first heat). She finds sex engaging, but refuses to even entertain consensual partners outside of the Heat unless they can at least give her a good running in physical combat.

In the Heat, she becomes not just desperate for sex, but desperate to be bred, a drive which can often be downright maddening. She loses control and will demonstrate just how very physical she can become. Usually this state is suppressed and something Tawny actively avoids. She feels regret less from the fucking and more from succumbing to the urge than anything else. Usually she seeks out female partners, even better if said female also has certain equipment...

She's found she prefers female partners, almost more for practical reasons than anything else (it's much more difficult for a female to get her pregnant).

Post Coital Scene:

A rumbling satisfaction rose in Tawny despite herself. Her protesting, thinking mind was little more than a distant memory, the primal instincts having long since eaten it away. The strange sensation of contentment rolled through her as she felt new muscles moving and stretching. Damn, but her partner had gone so deep, so hard. Every inch of the half-tabaxi felt so satisfied, despite the rising guilt she felt. For the massive woman's huge cock had slammed so very, very deep into Tawny. Thick arms had choked her just right, adding that spinning delight, spiking each burst of pleasure. Tawny could just see the bold figure moving, likely getting those potions and salves to help. Would she give Tawny the "No Regrets" potion? Or would the absolutely massive load of seed within the Heated monk take root. The thought terrified Tawny, but she felt her body stretching lazily, so very satisfied by recent events that the half-tabaxi could even feel a treacherous purr rising deep within her chest. Cuddling with someone who'd slammed her hard enough into the bed to likely bruise her ass felt strange, almost as strange as the still ghosting sensation of knotted cock, but Tawny was still oh so tempted...

Niallill Dawnchilde; trans-female; high-elf; peace cleric
    Physical Description:

There's something almost aggressive feminine and demure about Nia. She plays into the stereotypes of the elves in appearance almost to a fault, willowy, pale, with hair the color of spun gold. She looks almost too delicate and real to actually exist in the world, as if she's sculpted the perfect image of femininity into existence.

That golden hair extends to her waist, frequently worn in intricate hair styles. Nia is known to play with her hair to match the setting she's in: during adventures it may be tied into a long, tight braid (think Rapunzel); during religious services, a tight, intricately woven bun; at fancy parties, worn in shimmering updos and the like. She's almost always styling it: to see it loose means you're seeing Nia either completely relaxed, bathing, or getting ready for her day. The hair helps to enhance her elegantly beautiful features, including long pointed ears that frequently extend outside of the elegant strands.

She's rather delicate, looking nearly fragile, despite having some internal strength. She's certainly every bit the slender elf of myth and legend. Perhaps surprisingly, she does possess a rather impressive chest, one that looks a little oversized for her frame. She requested it via magic as part of her transitioning, and is quite proud, often going at lengths to adorn it and draw attention to that portion of her body. There is a bit of androgyny to her build on the whole, though she does have a round ,almost bubble butt. She currently still has what most would biologically refer to as "male genitalia," but she refers to as a "clit" (she actively is seeking a way of fully transitioning). This stands out all the further as she is quite smooth and devoid of body hair, not that she had much to begin with.

Like her hair, Nia changes her garb quite regularly. As a cleric, she has delicately made elfish chain that she wears to protect herself, fashioned in a decidedly feminine way. The golden heart of Hanali Celanil, elfish god of love and peace, adorns the tabbard she wears (she's also tattooed it above her hip, which is considered scandalous, but a way of her expressing her love for the deity that's helped her find her way). She always aims for the most feminine clothing she can find, seeking out dress with frills and lace. Her penchant for wearing frilly, ornate underclothing borders on humorous, and her lingerie collection is second to none. She's even been known to decorate her clit and/or have various bits and baubles in key places.

Brief History:

Niallill's family wasn't all that high, despite being high elves. They were respected, yes, and members of an elfish community, but they simply did their part, serving the community as dedicated workers. As a child, young Nia was given the opportunity to explore and determine herself. It became clear from a young age that she veered toward things traditionally determined as feminine, including dolls, dressing up, and playing with girls' hair.

It was when she was approaching her adulthood that Nia felt conflicted. Her body didn't match up with her self, and she sought the guidance of the gods for support. Hanali Celanil reached out to her, seeing Nia's love, and confirmed the elf's believes in herself, bestowing upon her not only confidence, but divine power to spread peace and prosperity. She also allowed Nia to keep her traditionally childish name, transitioning it into her more female self as well. Her people were overjoyed, and the blessings indicated that she would make an excellent missionary and force for good and tranquility in this world

She has since ventured out to serve her goddess in devotion and love, spreading the joy she can to others along the way.

Personality:

While it borders on nauseating repetition at this point, Nia embodies many "traditionally" feminine traits. She's respectful, quiet, and demure, believing to more embody her goddess than to push her believes onto her self or others. She wants to be seen as the pretty young thing she is, but not, perhaps, truly noticed much beyond that. There's something of a lack of confidence presence in the young female.

She's submissive to a fault as well, and not just in a sexual sense (more on that below). Nia will often go along with the will of others, bowing to their whims and desires. The only firm ground she seems to hold is the belief that she shouldn't harm others, and that others should do things not to harm themselves or others as well. She will go out of her way to stop the spreading of harm, but will otherwise give way to what they want.

Still, she is altruistic, seeking people she can help, believing in the best of everyone.

To say Nia is submissive is something of an understatement. Partly do to her reasoning behind her expressed identity, Nia has a tendency to do what others want. As she was growing up, she discovered that her body could give pleasure to others of all genders, and has worked to make that part of her existence as well. She's thus become extremely gifted at using her mouth and hands to please others, with a slight inclination more toward traditionally masculine figures than feminine.

If someone's willing to treat her as feminine, she finds true joy in that and will give way to them. She's also found she actually receives a great deal of desire from submitting her sexual desires to others, getting quite excited when they use her for their pleasure (she's been known to cum simply from giving intense blowjobs). She so strongly desires to be sexually taken as a woman that the mere idea excited her tremendously, making her relatively eager despite the circumstances.

Her fantasies almost exclusively revolve around the pleasure of others, to an almost masochistic extent (though she falls just short of being that, as pain goes against her tenants).

Post Coital Scene:
    "Do you want me to untie it?" The teasing question echoed in Nia's brain as she looked up at her lover. Her own sex had swollen obscenely, nearly turning violet with so many suppressed orgasms. Her delicate ribbons had been expertly woven and tied about it, cinching her tight, even as she throbbed with yet more need. Nia could feel his seed drizzling out of her bottom, seeping down below her on the bed, as much an indication of their shared delight as the rest. Her glazed violet eyes could barely see the shape, the pleasure still making the room spin. Still, Nia managed a small nod, feeling pathetic. Hands barely started undoing the ribbons when Nia's member exploded. A naughty burst of her arousal jetted out, pooling in her lower belly, gathering there. Nia's hips arched as she let out the most delicate cry, trembling as she looked up, still very much at the mercy, wondering if she should ready healing for another round, even as her body ached.

Xanthe Arcanis non-binary (she/they pronouns), half-elf, order of scribes wizard
    Physical Description:

Xanthe considers herself the new alternative and face of wizardry, and as a result, they sort of looks it. They's gone out of her way to forgo the usual wizard trappings, preferring a sort of loose leather outfit as opposed to robes or the like (it does not function as armor). If you think punk or alternative nerd who decided to study magic, then you'd have a good initial idea.

Due to spending a lot of her time studying and hanging out in taverns, Xanthe is quite pale, arguably the palest among the group with is saying something. Their hair is jet black, whether natural or changed by magic it's hard to say. One side of it is shaved bare, while the other hangs over her eyes in a sort of jagged, roughly cut mess; that side is almost more mid length, but seems to end in jagged, uneven lengths down the side of their shoulder. Their red eyes seem to belie their demonic proclivities, and while most claim they're a result of Xanthe's devilolic studies, they're more likely a result of some cosmetic magics. Her face is fairly thin, but has this sort of sharp attractiveness that's common among alt-models/rockers, etc. There are several piercings in the left area (which is the shaved side), though less in the right. It is quite likely they tongue is pierced.

Underneath the loose leathers and trappings they'll often wear "radical" undergarments. Not quite lingerie so much as tatters or boy shorts or the like. They do look a little more androgynous, but they lean more feminine, and their body was assigned female and has the various corresponding parts. Their breasts are moderately small, but actually quite sensitive (so much so that they only pierced the right nipple, finding that too delicate and thus stopped). Thanks to half-elfish aging and her petite frame, Xanthe looks and appears almost more like an older teenager than the mid-twenties, mostly graduated wizard that she is. There are a few arcane runes that are tattooed onto their flesh, some of which are actually spells and the like.

Their ass is still impressively tight. They keep the hair of their nether regions purposefully styled using spells and the like.

Brief History:

Given the background, you'd almost think that Xanthe grew up in an either an ultra conservative or ultra liberal household. This is essentially true, as their parents used magic to help bring them into the world. They grew up in an highly magical household, and were essentially destined to become a wizard from the start. They came out as non-binary in their early teens, with the support of their parents and even the magic school (which had long since grown used to such things). That being said, they're perfectly fine with people mis-gendering them by calling them with feminine pronouns.

They quickly excelled at magic, but chaffed at the rules that were established and set. More importantly, they hated that there were so many expectations regarding wizardy and how wizards should comport themselves. Xanthe immediately started bucking against those trends, trying to do whatever outrageous behavior they could manage. This included helping the Charitable Renegades when they needed arcane assistance, before leaving with the training mostly unfinished to go adventuring.

Personality:

In case it wasn't evident, Xanthe has a sort of rebellious streak. They naturally want to buck standard expectation and trends, but at the same time, they've got a huge passion for magic. whenever magic or things arcane appear, they're among the first to start "nerding out." It becomes readily apparent that deep down, Xanthe is a wizard and scholar before they're a rebel and adventurer. They can get easily distracted by puzzles or solutions, with their facade dropping. Interestingly they often have issues with blood and are fairly shy about pain.

They are often sarcastic and mouthy, with a quick retort or quip frequently at their lips. They take their various ideas seriously, as well as pretty much everything involving magic. Beyond that, there's a sort of loose, nonchalance about the world and people in it. They are loyal to their friends, being especially close to Felicity, who they have an open attraction to and likely something of a relationship with.

They're a rebel, but it's arguable if anyone actually cares that much about the rebellion.

As one may expect, Xanthe's sexual proclivities are moderately wide. They initially started showing interest in the more strange partners, beings like dragon-born and tabaxi and the like, mostly to buck trends and to try and be different. Enough exposure has sort of left Xanthe with moderately exotic tastes. They're the sort who would find a mind-flayer a more appealing mate than an attractive human. They are usually quite open about their attraction to beings like this.

While Xanthe has had quite a bit of sexual experience, they haven't been penetrated much or gone as deep. The strange pairings often meant that Xanthe has touched, sucked, rubbed, and ground on various beings more than actually put anything inside of them. They have experimented with various toys and wands, even trying some magical insertions.

They're actually probably one of the most mixed of the Renegades, in that they'll take control of a situation to get what they want, but can also be a brat to those that are interested in dominating one.

Post Coital Scene:

Once Xanthe's mind had surely been filled with spells and arcane thoughts and ideas. Now nothing beyond the pleasure that still cascaded throughout their form filled her thoughts. The wizard could still feel the tendrils of the mind flayer sliding into her mind, directly stimulating them in ways even they couldn't imagine. Burst upon burst of raw sexual pleasure had cascaded through their mind, coupling with the outrageous acts upon their body to utterly demolish any attempt at thought. Even now Xanthe's mind simply replayed orgasms, remembering bowing and releasing great bursts of arousal, recalling the tendrils wrapping tightly around every bit. They could still feel the sensation of the suckers drawing against their breasts, teasing nipples and drawing them inward. Every inch of Xanthe's lithe body and mind felt ravished, ransacked and utterly laid waste. The wizard's red eyes rolled back as the creature lifted their head. Her tongue dutifully fell out, oh so ready and willing to rally for even more pleasures, even if body and mind weren't even close to ready...

Roe Rouge cis-female, half-orc, Circle of the Moon Druid
    Physical Description:

Roe has a natural, wild beauty that has a tendency to make people draw back. Like all half-orcs, she's quite tall, particularly for a female, and has the build you'd expect from someone who spends most of her time fighting for her life amid the wild. Yet an almost too natural flighty grace influences her movements, and all her clothing looks soft, almost pretty. Her red-brown eyes are soft, with little lines of green.

Her hair is wild and unkempt, a dark black with hints of nature woven throughout. She keeps a long braid dangling near her face, and has a few others that she's woven various beads, baubles, flowers and the like throughout. Her hair has a slight curl to it, often worn loose around her shoulders, though if Roe is expecting a fight, she'll tie it up and back to keep it away from the rest of her.

Genetics granted Roe the height and muscular build common to most of those with orcish blood. A diet that leans more heavily on fruits and vegetables helps keep her a bit leaner than you'd expect, though her chest is still fairly impressive. There's a striking, wild, almost Amazonian look to her, with excellent proportions, including flared hips and an impressive, yet tight ass. Her skin is incredibly soft, though there's the steel of finely toned muscles underneath. Most of it is a dark green, dotted here and there with a few scars, though most of those are from escaping predators.

Oddly Roe's tastes run more towards the pretty and feminine. She often wears loose clothes in soft pastel colors. Interestingly most of her clothing appears to be soft leather from deer (it's actually been blessed and granted to her by those cervines who faced death too early). Her garb is practical, but she finds herself entranced by frills and lace and the almost overtly girly, meaning that she's frequently on shopping trips with Nia and would love to wear a pretty dress (she's made it her goal to make one from doe-skin, but has been practicing before she makes a real attempt).

Brief History:

Like too many half-orcs, Roe was not born of a loving, consensual union between mother and father. Likely the orc side comes from her father, as her mother abandoned her in the woods not long after her birth, with a plea for the forest itself to watch out for her. For most children, this would be the end of the story, as they would likely have died of the many dangers of the forest.

Perhaps the gods or Nature herself took pity, for instead Roe was found by a curious group of strangely intelligent deer. They opted to raise the strange creature as one of their own, allowing Roe to bond tightly with the natural world around her. She learned the deepest arts and secrets of nature, achieving Wildshaping even before she truly began to channel the natural magics.

When Felicity was lost in the woods during an early adventure for the Renegades, it was Roe in the shape of a deer that guided her to safety. The cheery rogue extended an offer for the deer to join her adventuring party, thinking she was getting a pet. To the shock of her and the rest, the deer's head bobbed in agreement, and the half-orc resumed her normal human shape not long after.

Personality:

Despite the softness she's tried to add to her appearance, Roe has a tendency to be quite intimidating. She doesn't talk much, towers over a lot of people, and has the bulky build so common to her people. No amount of soft leathers, feathers, and flowers can completely cover that up. However, a more observant person will notice that she's dressed less like a barbarian warrior and more like a peace seeking flower child.

It doesn't help that Roe is incredibly quiet and shy. She doesn't fully understand humanoids, and finds all social interaction to be more than a little awkward. On top of that, her Common is awful, making her sound far stupider than she actually is (a fact that Roe is all too aware of). Mix that with the usual negative reaction to a burly half-orc, and Roe finds it difficult to approach people and talk. It takes a little engaging to get her to come out of her shell, but once she does, she's willing enough and can be quite friendly.

She often sees things more like a deer would than a normal humanoid, and definitely doesn't have much of the orc's sense of view. However, she has a fierce temper buried just under the gentle exterior, one that comes out when her friends or animals (which she usually sees as friends anyway) are threatened, causing her to show just how strong a druid with a direct connection to nature can be.

Roe has absolutely no experience with sex in her "natural" half-orc form. In fact, she doesn't understand most humanoids' patterns of flirtation and often thinks that most attempts to flirt with her are insults in some form or fashion (causing the orcish blood in her to rise up in anger). If she eventually comes to understand that it's some form or flirting or mating, she usually becomes embarrassed, even more tongue-tied than usual.

A shy half-orc with impressive powers and a build has a tendency to simply not end up engaging in sex all that much.

As a deer she mated as soon as she was an adult, and she has since coupled as an animal a few times, having a basic understanding of how the process works. Actual humanoid coitus confuses the hell out of her, though she'll probably lose her mind if someone engages in foreplay (particularly oral, which she doesn't understand at all). She has a preference toward those that are prettier, which also usually causes a problem, as most pretty folks aren't interested in a well built half-orc, and if they are, they probably aren't forward enough to take the necessary lead.

Post Coital Scene:

No wonder everyone went around fucking for pleasure! If Roe had a tail, she'd be shaking it. Everything certainly felt as if it had been shaking, her impressively curvy and well built form trembling as the aftershocks of orgasm rolled through her. Drizzles of her own arousal and the seed of her partners oozed from her sex, a little more of it seeming to seep from between those two incredibly firm ass cheeks. Said cheeks had reddened slightly beneath the green, the warmth seeping down into the half-orc below. Roe let out another almost cooing noise, toes curling and uncurling as the new, pleasurable sensations rolled through her body. She was fairly certain she'd passed out at one point, her orcish endurance all that kept her going during that last bit. She'd just cum so hard that she'd lost it! Heavy hands slapped her poor abused bottom, and Roe raised herself up, whimpering, need seeping through her, all too ready for round two... or was it three?

Job Ideas:
    • An Adventurous First Time: someone hires one or more Renegades to lay with someone who either hasn't managed to lay with a femme or has lost their confidence. They don't want a prostitute, since that would be obvious, and adventurers are more in line with this person's tastes. (quick note: I wouldn't necessarily be against the Renegade in question taking some of the lead here, but that would require an interesting partner).
    • Protect Their Ass: some individual requires a bodyguard: there's a known hit out on them or something along those lines. Whether through pride or circumstance, they don't want a bodyguard. However, they seem willing to have someone hired as "company" for the evening. Good thing there's a group of adventurers willing to fuck and fight, eh?
    • Experiment Out of Control: a magician of some sort conducted an experiment that had more... erotic results than anticipated. They don't want to hurt the subject, so they need talented adventurers who wouldn't necessarily mind getting a bit close with the subject in question.
    • Laying the Dragon: a dragon or someone looking for one couldn't help but notice the dragon laying part. They offer an utterly ludicrous amount of treasure for at least one Renegade to fulfill just that mighty task (with the dragon either in human form or natural, depending).
    • Tavern Ambiance: a local business owner opened their tavern to attract not just adventurers, but adventurers looking for a "good time." They promised that you could go and find someone willing to hook up. Only problem is that most of their clientele turned out to be males, and they need some females to balance things out. Prostitutes don't fake being adventurers well, but the real thing being just a bit easier...
    • The Satyr's Romp: a fae, possibly a satyr, has a regular debaucherous party and they're in need of potential guards... who wouldn't mind participating in the goings on as well.
    • Mind Fuckery: a civilized mind flayer/illithid believes they've discovered a way of sustaining their race without killing. The issue is that they need hardy test subjects who are willing to engage in sexual practices (because they can then syphon off the excess energy when said subjects orgasm). That would require adventurers willing to do anything.
    • Noble Sacrifice: a group or village needs several females to sacrifice for this ritual. It's not supposed to involve death, but the fucking often gets extreme and/or the partners are a bit unusual as well. Good thing we've got adventurers willing to do what it takes.
    • Sexual Negotiations: an organization, kingdom, village, community, etc. requires help with negotiations. See, the issue is the group they're negotiating with are notoriously debaucherous and have this oh so fun tendency to fucking the current diplomats to oblivion. They also saw bodyguards who were unwilling to engage in "skinship bonding" (or whatever we call it) as an insult. Enter the Renegades, apparently willing to both fuck and protect for coin!
    • Sexy Ritual: a cult, religion, or organization needs female bodies for a particularly erotic ritual.
    • To Exhaustion: the Rogues are hired out by someone looking particularly for an all female band of adventurers. See, they've determined that the best way to survive an area and deal with the inhabitants is by fucking them to exhaustion. Men are just battered (or also fucked), and normal women won't make it. Good thing the Rogues are all sexually fit, huh?
    • Similar ideas! Mix and match above! Come at me with some interesting takes!

Other Plot Nibbles:
  • Oops, We Got Captured: Felicity's been looking for a way to properly lose her virginity for a while, and she's quite kinky. It wouldn't be beyond her to find someone she thinks is almost guaranteed to, say, bind her or treat her sexually and then purposefully get captured by them. May even draw in some others as well.
  • Careful, This is ____ Territory: (inspired by a short markydaysaid comic) It's well known that an area is the home of a particularly primal horny tribe. This could be goliaths, satyrs like the example, centaurs, etc. The Renegades just need to pass, but perhaps they find a certain tole necessary.
  • Circus Erotica: similar to above, only there's a certain circus or traveling performance that also requires guards. They either hire for guards or for investigation, but it also turns out that it would work best if the Renegades were part of the act. But those acts often involve highly erotic, definitely not safe for young eyes performances that may or may not involve outright fucking.
  • Blessings of the Goddess: the Renegades seek out a rumor and/or quest involving a goddess (either one of the ones the Renegades follow or a lost one). They are seeking particular blessings or treasure, only to find that said goddess really wants is some erotic time. If they volunteer to serve, they receive the blessings, and it is just oh so blissful being with a goddess and her blessed group.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom