Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Religious Trauma w/ Themes: noncon, fantasy religion, sadism, humiliation, chosen one

KirinKrave

Moon
Closed

Hiya,
I am looking to start exactly 1 roleplay based on an idea I have for a very dark story surrounding religious trauma.
I am willing to play either part in this role, and expect it to be very literate. I understand sometimes certain moments require less of one character, but overall, I want delicious and painful detail.

If I am playing the top in this story I will be playing a masc character.
If I am playing the sub in this story, I will play a transmasc character who is either being forced to remain feminine as part of the torture, or whose gender is respected and irrelevant to the course of the story except to specify that they will have no dick, and no boobs.

The idea is still a bit of a work in progress as I'm working it out through my scatter brained inspiration, but this should be enough information to summon those interested:

I intend for this to take place in a fantasy world, high or low fantasy will both work, though I may mention things in this description that assume we go with a high fantasy world. In this world there is either a dominant religion or a cult in which our story will take place. Our sub character will be one who has grown up in this church with parents of respected but unimportant standing. Our character will have most likely always been a rather goody two shoes, doing their best in their scripture studies, staying pure and following the rules.

Our story begins when our sub character is found to be some sort of chosen one. A prophesied holy one of this religion. This is where our Father Dawn steps in.

Father Dawn is the current leader of this church, and when our submissive character's true nature is discovered, they are quickly taken away to the abbey to be protected, trained, and educated. They must be kept pure. They must learn discipline. They must learn to obey. It is here where the lessons begin and the meat of our story comes from the physical and mental torture from Father Dawn.

I would like to include:
  • Humiliation
  • Manipulation
  • Brainwashing
  • Torture
  • Noncon
  • Degradation
  • Possessiveness

With more specific sexual elements of (the focus is more on the suffering than specific means, but we love this nasty stuff too):
  • anal torture
  • nipple torture
  • restraints
  • gags
  • speech control
  • orgasm control
  • 24/7
  • easy access
  • free use
  • etc.
The key here is suffering and religious elements. Please PM me if interested. I will update this when I am no longer seeking a partner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom