Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any the ultimate humiliation

hucow

Planetoid
About Me
Hello! I'm hucow; welcome to my second request thread 💕
I'm in my late 20s and have been roleplaying for over 15 years.

My activity is sometimes irregular due to irl circumstances.
Please only reach out if you're okay with extended absences from time to time.

I desperately, desperately want a humiliating rp. And what can be more humiliating
than a capable, grown woman being forced back into diapers?
  • What I'm looking for
    • Smut / Eroticism
    • To write submissive
    • Characters closer to my age (25-35)
    • FxF, predominantly
    • Third or first person perspective
    • Posting length of no longer than 4 paragraphs
    • As many as my favourite kinks as possible (f-list)
    • Humilitation centered around enforced diaper wearing
I want to make it very clear that I am not seeking age regression
My character will not perceive herself as younger than her biological age
Your character will not perceive my character as younger than her age
Both characters will be consenting adults, physically and mentally
This DL request is specifically for the humiliation of my character

There are a few things that will prompt me to walk away from a roleplay,
  • Characters that are under the age of 21
  • Characters being referred to as "teens" or looking like teens
  • Characters being referred to as siblings, or looking like siblings
  • Anything that violates my "no" list on f-list

COUNTER
0/5​
(counter will go up once a roleplay has begun)​

Roleplay Initiation
If you want to initiate a roleplay with me, there are a couple ways to go about it. The more information you give me, the easier I find it to reach a plot.
  1. If you want to take a collaborative approach, message me with,
    • "Let's collaborate"
    • How you'd like me to refer to you,
    • Your kinks and limits,
    • Your general preferences (perspective, smut/story ratio, the kinds of characters you do/don't like to roleplay against), and
    • Any ideas or faceclaims you're considering
  2. If you want to take control, message me with,
    • "My wish is your command"
    • How you'd like me to refer to you,
    • Your kinks and limits,
    • Which plot we're doing,
    • What kind of character I'm playing,
    • Your character (faceclaim, name, etc.), and,
    • If desired, a starter in a separate message
      • note: I love when my writing partners take control, so don't be shy!

My Plots
Option 01 - The Princess (nsfw image) - Open
As the eldest of her siblings, Princess Miriam was set to inherit the Kingdom. Possessed of a spoiled,
entitled personality and a cruel streak, the crown princess was universally unpopular among her people.
After a particularly cruel outburst that left two of her servants injured, Miriam's parents, the ruler's of the
kingdom, knew they had no choice but to send the princess off for behavioural correction, knowing they
will have to disinherit her if unsuccessful. You come highly recommended as a Behavioural Corrector for
women considered to have... undesirable qualities. They have no idea what this actually entails - when
they ship off Miriam, nor does the princess.

Option 02 - The Bully (nsfw image) - Open (fxf only)
You were a different person in college. Shy, awkward, and perhaps socially inept, you struggled to make
friends. You hoped joining a sorority would help - it didn't. The girls there, led by Naomi, tormented you.
Subjected to humiliation after humiliation, you became the girls' personal maid, pet, and plaything. Years
later, you still harbour thoughts of revenge, and you've finally reached a position where you can exact it.

*note: this could turn into more of a "nursery" like in the image, with me playing the sorority girls
*I'm also willing to do two threads, a main one with mc subbing, and a secondary one with flashbacks
where yc is tormented during college (must be final year of college, with characters at least 22)

Option 03 - The Executive (nsfw image) - Open (fxf only)
In her day to day, Anna is a high level, hard working executive. She has prided herself on her independence
(a bit too much, in opinion of some) and work ethic. But she harbours a secret. For most of her life, Anna has
struggled with incontinence. One day, she finds herself trapped in a critical, multi-hour meeting. The future of
the company is at stake, and when Anna has to choose between the company and her biology, she chooses
the company. As Anna's assistant, you help her clean up. Whether you've always loved or hated her; whether
you're a natural mommy domme, or a bitter assistant set on blackmail, Anna soon becomes your diaper sub.

*note: wetting required for this one

Option 04 - The App (nsfw image) - Open
As hard as she works Hailey, who has clumsy hands, a short attention span and no notable skills, has always
struggled to hold down a job for more than a few months at a time. This, of course, has resulted in significant
financial challenges for the woman, who, every month, risks losing the roof over her head. Enter "Dare," a new
app that pays its subjects to complete the dares assigned to them. The dares sent for Hailey become increasingly
intrusive and embarrassing, starting with the day she's ordered to purchase diapers from the store.

Option 05 - The Professor (nsfw image) - Open
Years ago, when you were still a student, Professor Millan made you endure the greatest humiliation of your life
after denying you use of the bathroom during an exam, and subsequently mocking you for the inevitable outcome.
You have harboured a grudge after all these years. Now, as a professor yourself, you have returned under a new
identity, determined to make the professor suffer. When you catch the Professor in an affair, you finally have what
you need to blackmail her - and you know exactly what you want from her.

Open Picture Prompts (nsfw)
Suggest your own plot based on mc's faceclaim below

Back
Top Bottom