Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lessons in Passion [Koura/Passion] (NSFW)

Her toes curled at the thought of having another sweet release. It did feel nice, and the pleasure he gifted her was increasing rapidly. He guided her deeper and deeper into her heated trance. While this entire day had been nothing short of shocking, it was clear the better path was to enjoy herself and to make her new teacher happy. How could something that felt so good and natural be bad? It was best to forget about her noble manners for now as there was no turning back, and if it all just suddenly stopped, Vaeri would suffer with this deep ache. Also, it wasn't just about pleasure, he was providing her an outlet; she had been so stressed, worried, sleepless, happy, and frightened about admissions all while trying to present herself as a flawless mage. However, Vaeri needed a release beyond the physical, and that was why his words were so effective. To allow herself to let everything go and have even a moment to be raw could lighten her burdened mind and soul.

One of her heels dug into the bed to better brace herself as he brushed against her button as he fingered her. She bit her lower lip, but it didn't stop a rather loud moan from emitting from her. She trembled off and on as wave after wave of pleasure kept crashing into her. "I feel it... ! It feels so good!" She angled her head upward, her mouth now hanging open as soft yet impassioned moans poured from her with every sharp exhale. "I don't want... I need to cum again, Master Tethis!" Her fingertips got lost in her messy hair as she held the side of her face. She felt like she was falling apart as lust continued to dim her perception with a dreamy lens. Her other hand dug into the sheets as if she was hanging on for dare life. "Pl-please... please make me release...!" That restlessness was gnawing.

"Ye-yes... I want t-to be a good gi-girl!" She always did. It was why she made it this far compared to the rest of her siblings. It was just that she had never tried to be a good elf in this category. Still, she always wanted high scores and praise, and she worked rather hard to get it fairly. However, she felt like a novice when it came to matters like this. Nonetheless, she would take his advice, allowing herself to follow the flow of the moment instead of overthinking it.

With how in tune she was with her own flow of magic and overall how much mana she could store for where she was at as a mage, there was no doubt that she had plenty of potential. While she had much to learn and discover, Vaeri had an intensity and depth that not many had, although she still was figuring out how to embrace and tap into it. He was showing her that he could help bring these depths to the surface. It could be beautiful, pleasing, depraved, and frightening. She had to quickly learn to trust the master with not only her body but her soul as he yearned to claim her to her very core. Such vulnerability. However, the more he 'touched' and awakened, the more the young elf could learn and grow, but there was also the risk that the delicate flower under him could wither. Surely, he would know exactly how much potential power he had over an elf like Vaeri.

He would take in more of her mana which she saw as a very intimate gesture. It was something she only had teased, but he shamelessly feasted on her very essence, and in return, she felt more connected to her new master. He would then gift her the same back, and instead of being closed off, her mind was open enough that his green seeped into her to mingle with her violet. Now with their energies weaved together within her. Vaeri's eyes started to water; she was moved as she followed his command to feel and not think.

Now she wanted to drown in a sea of green.​

Impulses gripped her; the passive elf turned active. She followed her instincts which guided her up to him. Her forehead pressed against his as her hot breath brushed against his face. Wrapping her arms around his neck to keep her secure in place, she captured his lips with her own. She had to taste the one with whom she shared essence with. Shamelessly, she moaned against his lips, clearly not hiding how he made her feel.

Unless he stopped her, her sweet lips would repeatedly crash against his, showing that Vaeri would be quite a different woman once she let herself go. A leg of hers wrapped around his hip, allowing him to touch her perfectly deep, but shortly after that, she would tear her lips away from his. "I'm gonna-....!" She couldn't even get the words out before her eyes rolled back, her body tensing, and with a high-pitched cry, she would squirt around his fingers while fuming with violet and green energy. However, this orgasm didn't bring much relief. Within that lavender gaze of hers, she was still smoldering for more.

Tethis knew that in a deep subservient haze the young elf would be willing to do nearly anything to please him. A haze he knew she would welcome. While possessing exceptional powers for one so young, Vaeri was not so different from her peers. Having been asked to carry the legacy of her house ever since she had been a child, he could tell she craved to be accepted. Not only into the White Tower, but also as a herself. He had tasted her fears and anxieties and now sought to soothe them, if only to make her trust him so that he could mold the pink haired woman to his liking. He was certain Vaeri would make an excellent and devoted lover for the years she would spend at the academy.

Perhaps even longer if he played his cards right.

Many of his allies the the court where his former lovers.

“Just let it go, Vaeri.” Tethis whispered as he kept fingering her, slowly working to unravel any and all defenses her young mind might have had. He wanted to connect with the real woman that hadn’t been given much space before this day. He both wanted and needed her to shed the vestiges of her propriety. He wanted her to embrace her true potential — the potential that her parents must have understood and yet had managed to squander. “Focus on what you feel. My touch. Your power.” Thinking was the last thing he needed Vaeri to do. Knowing that she could not hope to control the vast amount of energy pooling in her body, he did not even bother to have her remain cognizant of the process. Instead, he wanted to make her aware of what she could do while keeping her safe himself. Conveniently for Tethis, this allowed him the ‘excuse’ to absorb any and all energies spilling from her small frame.

There was no denying that he was using Vaeri, even as he allowed her to see a glimpse of the power she could harness. Besides, he really enjoyed watching her squirm as he kept fingering her, Vaeri’s growing arousal feeding his own. Having plied his art for centuries, Tethis could no longer imagine sex without magic, the two intimately connected in his mind.

“Yes…” Tethis groaned, Vaeri able to feel his elation through the weave that grasped her core. “Be a good girl for me.” His arousal left her entire body tingling with pleasure, the young mage well aware of just how turned on her idol was. How she turned him on. “Be a good girl and cum for me.” The old master commanded her, hunger flaring in his eyes as he pushed her towards the point from which there was no return.

Surprised as Tethis might have been, he made no move to stop Vaeri, his eyes meeting hers as she pressed her forehead against his. “Mhmhm…” Tethis gasped as their lips met, the old mage hungrily kissing her back, biting her lower lip gently. “Yes…” he managed to murmur, his long fingers hammering against the sweet spot within her sheath. Notes of and pleasure coursing through the heartlash. “Cum for me!”

She did not need much encouragement, her cry filling the small room.

He kept thrusting his fingers into her pussy as she came, the pink haired woman making quite a mess. By the time she was done, her fluids glistened on his arm, the sheets drenched between her legs. Not that the mess bothered Tethis the least. “Fuck… that was so fucking hot.” His words were devoid of deception, a gentle smile lingering on his lips. “Well done, Vae.” Tethis reached to stroke her hair as if to reward the young mage. As if to tell her that she had done well. “You were such a good girl for me. You came so fucking hard.” He praised her obeying his words.

He praised her for showing her true self.

“But you aren’t done yet, are you?” Prying himself free, he shuffled himself a little lower. “Good girl needs more, doesn’t she?” He moved slowly, allowing Vaeri the time to answer if she had the mental faculties to do so. Pressing his hand on her thigh, he forced her legs open, pausing for a moment to admire the lovely mess she had made. "That wasn't enough, was it?" His eyes rested on her glistening pussy even as he kept consuming the primal mana that coursed through her body. Tethis gave a little in return, making sure to allow her only a small taste of himself.

"You can cum again, can't you?" Mischief ringing in his voice, Tethis kissed her thigh, one kiss following another until his lips nuzzled against her clit. He wasn't done messing with her. "You need to cum again, do you?” Pressing his mouth against Vaeri’s tender nub, he began to slowly eat her out, his fingers pressing deep into her pussy. “Mhmhm…” The old mage took his time, making sure to slow down whenever he felt pleasure swell in her core. Whenever he felt her tense, he would move to kiss her thigh for a few moments, tormenting Vaeri with a promise of release while denying her the chance to cum. “Do you want to cum, Isha-an?” he teased her, feeling the frustration pooling in her belly.

His fingers would keep kneading her insides, the old man ever so slowly stoking the fires of her arousal. “If you want to cum…” Tethis pressed his lips against her nether lips, gently suckling her clit for a few moments. “...you should ask me to make you cum.”

Her climax had struck a match, causing her mana inside and around her to burn that rare neon color again instead of the pastel. Her eyes sparkled with hints of the vividness she felt and harnessed. This brightness, rawness, and intensity that she could harness when she was deeply focused or emotionally driven set her apart from the rest. It was under pressure that she had the potential to turn into a diamond. She wasn't the only one who had such capabilities, but it was rare. It was all coming to light since she had never been pushed in such a way. It caused her walls to crumble, at least for the time being. Flames of passion continued to spread and consume, which made it feel like Vaeri was burning up. It was overwhelming, and it made her so needy for help with putting out her flames.

Already reaching her height twice, she was surprised that she was still yearning, but now she was fated to ache until all her fuel was burned up. She still had a fair amount of mana and physical energy; her only need for a nap was to rest her clouded head, but the haze within her mind was now welcomed. It allowed her to experience and accept him and this new side of herself more shamelessly.

"I-I... do!" She closed her eyes tight for a moment, another wave of embarrassment rolling through her for how much pent-up desire she still had. Her body trembled when he aligned his face with her lower half. "It should have been... enough but-..." Clearly, he could see and even smell how she was still lusting for more. It was so flustering how close his face was to her most private area. It had caused her to freeze up, but nearly all the tension melted away when his lips found her button. He would then give her the combination that would make nearly any girl melt as he stimulated her inside and out. "By the gods...!" She exclaimed as she rolled her head back and arched her perky chest upward. Her breathing turned into sharp panting once more.

The pleasure she felt was nothing short of heavenly, although it was a delicate balance to keep. She was hyper-sensitive from her recent orgasm, and he had to be careful not to rip a forceful climax out of her. Her shivers, moans, squirms, and ripples of mana all communicated to the experienced older mage in ways words could not. Her mana had two instinctive pulls; one was towards him, like a moth to flame, her aura made of mana clung to his form to brush against him, also allowing him to savor her. Other other, the rest of her mana was filling her core, stimulating her desire to mate with another who was fuming with magic; a suitable lover.

He kept her in a limbo between overstimulation and release, which put tender Vaeri at his mercy. Her heart hammered, and the edge she was on was maddening. She reached up, lightly pulling at her hair from the roots as she attempted to endure this wild in-between. "Your mouth feels so good!!!" She released a deep yet feminine moan as she burned alive in the flames of passion. One of her hands lowered, welcoming him to enjoy her sweet taste as she placed a hand on the top of his head. So perfect... She squirmed in place. "Can you make me cum? Please. Master Tethis?! I'll keep being a good girl! Please!!! There was a hint of desperation in her told as she begged for a chance to release yet again. Would this time finally tame her fires or would she crave until she passed out? Not even Vaeri knew the answer, which made the situation all the more difficult and yet thrilling.

Even as Vaeri burned, Tethis kept devouring the rich neon mana oozing from her body, using her energies to fuel the gently shimmering golden tether that joined them. The young mage actually had the potential to harm herself with the vast amount of energies she could harness, the old mage making sure that she remained safe through it all. “Good girl…” he praised her as he felt her relax. "You were such a good girl." Tendrils of green mana brushed against her cheek, scent of an ancient forest washing over her. Forest that was teeming with life. It was a scent she would later learn to associate with Tethis' mana. “Just like that, relax. Just feel.” Considering how novel the situation was, Vaeri was managing herself admirably.

“Mhmhm…” She could hear him purr with arousal as she admitted her need to cum, heartlash allowing to feel just how badly he needed to have her. How his body ached for her. “It’s alright.” Tethis reassured her even as he kissed her thigh, a sliver of affection reaching the back of her mind. “Let’s see what we can do about that.” he murmured, his breath warm against her nether lips. "Show me how you cum." His voice rang with a smidge on mischief. The old mage had an idea.

Vaeri meanwhile, might have gotten more than she had bargained for, Tethis playing with her body as he pleased. Taking his time, he stoked the flames that raged within her, pushing the pink haired young mage to the edge time after time. Despite the distraction provided by the Vello scion, he would have plenty of time to see the rest of the students assigned to him. Time passed more slowly in the small world he had crafted.

“You have no idea how much I am enjoying myself.” Mere words could never truly convey emotion. Through the bond, she could feel how he relished her frustration.

He drank greedily everything she had to offer, caring little for how some of her fluids clung to his face. “Mhmhm…” Vaeri’s moans only encouraged Tethis, the old mage greedily devouring her pussy, using his experience and her sensations to guide his touch. “You need it badly, don’t you?” He looked up, grinning as their eyes met, his mana caressing her small body. “Try not to squirm, Vae.” Tapping to some of the primal energy coursing through his body he wove a simple spell, causing invisible restraints to wrap around her wrists and pin her arms against the sheets. “Just relax like a good little girl and let it all out.”

What followed next was a masterclass in torment, the old mage slowly and methodically licking her clit even as his fingers stretched her insides. He made sure to push Vaeri maddeningly close to the edge, but never past it. He left her gasping and moaning, withholding the release she so craved, watching her small frame brim with mana. Mana that he slowly siphoned into his own body, making sure Vaeri would safely feel her full potential. With his strong hands holding her legs and with his spell tethering her arms, there was precious little she could do. Her desperation only served to fuel his desire to torture her.

“Mhmhmhm…” Deciding that he had tormented Vae long enough, Tethis began to thrust his fingers faster into her pussy, suckling her clit with every intent to allow the young mage her release. Perhaps to Vaeri’s dismay, he did not stop when she came. His hand never slowed down, his lips nuzzling against the sex. Tethis was rather curious to see just how much his plaything could take before she would need to beg him to stop. “Mmmh.. ah.. .mhmhm..” he ate her out with bestial abandon, uncaring of how sensitive she was. Tethis hoped to undo the last vestiges of decency she might have been clinging to. He wanted her to swear and scream his name as she came.

To hear his praise was music to her ears. Especially while so compromised, his praise soothed her. His woodsy smell seeped into her memory. Over time, she would surely associate his scent with this wild bliss. Forcing herself to take a deep breath to try to ease her over-excited tension and regain some control of her body to pace this moment, it was futile. He would make sure she didn't find her ground, she was at his mercy.

He had directed her to not squirm, but it was difficult with how sharply she was feeling pleasure. "I-I... am... triyng... Ahhh~.. I-..." She couldn't even form much of a sentence at this point. He would aid some in keeping her in place by binding her wrists with his weaved spell. At first, she was caught off guard by why she couldn't move her arms. As she struggled to move, she squeezed around his fingers. Then, for the rather inexperienced elf, more of her truth started to come to light. "I'm... ho-hotter!" The more she pulled against the magic binds, the more her sex squeezed in aching need. It was safe to assume that the distinguished Vello woman liked to be tied up.

He would keep her on that edge, listening and reading to her body to make sure that she never quite reached her height. Her moans grew in volume the more desperate she became. Her sweet voice filled his secret chambers not with just pleasure, but with the pain of being unable to grasp the cusp of her high. "Mmmmahhh...-! Master T-Tethis!" She screamed in need of an escape from his torment. What made it even more taxing was that at this point, she had burned up a fair amount of mana, leaving her body weakened, and yet the intensity of what she felt didn't dull, it only amplified with her feeble state. She had to submit to the moment to handle it as gracefully as possible. To give in and to continue to fight for his approval would take her a lot further than shying away.

He kept going at a pace that would keep the poor elf on that delicate edge. "Please... HA-ahhh! I need to... ah... ahh~... c-cum!" How much more could she take? It felt like her soul was about ready to claw out of her body just to escape the nail-biting stimulation. She pulled at her binds until her wrists turned a soft shade of red. "Ahhh-I can't TAKE IT!!!" She slammed her head back on the mattress as he forced her wild. She feared she was going to go actually crazy at this rate. The pleasure felt like her blood was painfully boiling.

He started to move his fingers even faster, and Vae now could only speak in tongues other than a few words. "Plea-...ahhh...eese!" She tried to yank her legs away, unable to handle so much direct stimulation. This time, he wouldn't slow down. He would hear her pleas and reward her with an orgasm that had her quaking. "Ooooohhh!!! Te-tehi-s!!!!! FUCK!!!" She screamed out into the open air as she had another sweet release that splashed against his fingers.

However, he wouldn't give her a chance to come down. He kept going at a blaring pace. Her screams became more distressed as he pushed beyond her physical limit. The tears that were caught in her eyes rolled down her cheeks, and Vaeri now sobbing in overstimulation. However, her lavender eyes looked all the more beautiful when teary."St-stop! I can't...ahhh- Take anymore!" Her body was now stuck in a state of constant trembling. At this rate, she might pass out.

The old mage marked her reaction to the binds he had conjured, Vaeri able to feel a sliver of predatory glee flashing in his mind. There was no denying that the beast in his heart desired the prey in her, her youth and vigor leaving him hungry for more. It had been years if not decades since Tethis had been this excited because of a student. He was certain that the two of them would accomplish a great thing together.

Feeling her insides grasp his fingers, the debauched old mage smirked with delight. "You are so fucking tight." His long fingers pressed against her insides in the worst best possible ways as he he toyed with her. "Such a good girl." Smacking his lips, he willed the tether around her wrists to tighten for a moment and tugging her arms further apart. “You like that, Vae?”

Feeling Vaeri growing weaker, he fed her some of his mana, the scent of the woods older than the elvenkind nearly overwhelming the young mage. “You do?” The old mage asked, his voice ringing with mischief as he nuzzled his lips against her tortured nub, making sure to deny her once more. The old mage knew exactly what he was doing to her, reading her body like an open book. “Here I think you can wait a little bit more, Vae.” He spoke her name with affection, teasing her. True to his words, he bided his time and left her writhing with animalistic need to find her release.

“Can’t you?” Her growing need and desperation left him feeling alive, warmth pooling in his belly. “Mmhmhm…” She could feel him purr against her pussy as she thrashed against the binds, Tethis keeping her on the edge, always slowing down a little when he could feel her arousal swell. “Mhmhm…mhm…” His lips were both soft and firm against her clit, his touch almost too much for her to bear. Almost. Figuring that he had tormented her enough, Tethis finally allowed Vaeri to reach her climax, his fingers bruising her insides as she came. “Mhmhmh….” He devoured the energies that surged from her body just as he drank deep of the fluids leaking from her pussy. “Ahhmm… good girl.” Seeing her cum so hard had left his cock dripping with precum and staining his loincloth.

Caring little of Vaeri’s protests, he kept eating her out, certain that her small body could take a little bit more. Anxious as she might have been, he could tell she was no weakling. The old Vello blood ran in her veins. “Mmhmh… ahh.. Mhmhmm…” There was no escape from Tethis, no matter how Vaeri squirmed and tried to pry herself free. The old elf was simply too strong, his fingers digging into her thighs like claws of some great beast. Meanwhile the magical tethers meant that try as she might, the young mage could simply not move her arms.

He would keep toying with the young woman until he felt her starting to slip into unconsciousness, her moans and whimpers music to his ears. He took note of every little gasp and groan he managed to elicit from her. The next time he would have a far easier time unraveling her. “Mhmhm…” Murmuring happily, he would finally relent and push himself up. His green eyes gleamed with energies he had pilfered from the young mage, tendrils of his mana caressing her body. “You are such a good girl.” Considering how he had strained her mind and body, the old master wasn’t even certain that she could hear him.

“Now it’s your turn…” Reaching to undo the simple cords that kept his loincloth in place, Tethis bared himself, his manhood rock hard between his legs. “See what you did to me.” he purred, hungrily, shuffling a little closer. “You have no idea how badly I need you Vae.” Through the heartlash, she could feel how he ached for a release of his own. “Spread your legs for me…” he beckoned her, slowly running his fingers along her thigh. The next thing Vaeri felt was her master rubbing his hard cock against her nether lips.

A rush of heat shot through her body when he adjusted her binds to further spread her arms. There was something about the light strain and the helplessness that was flustering her even more than she would have expected. She was abruptly learning that she might have some depraved interests, but again, now wasn't the time to think about it. Although, what else would he learn about her to make her tick? She accepted it just like everything else thus far. "Yessss! I love it!" The only problem was that he kept pushing her, and Vaeri wasn't sure how much she could take.

It wasn't the proper thing to do unless serious with someone, and so Vaeri had never taken in another's mana. However, she was thirsty for it, and she was blinded by their connection. She allowed her flow to open, accepting him now in a metaphysical sense. She could feel his essence coursing through her, which made her feel even more secure with the vulnerability she was showing him.

It was fair to say that one of the young elf's weaknesses might have been her sensitivity, but it made her cries, moans, and tears all the sweeter. She was a quiet woman, focused on her work and staying in line. However, she proved that she could also be quite lively, which was a reason why she could harness neon mana. She would become drunk on his essence. Her reality is shifting to one of purple and green.

By the time he stopped, she was gasping for air. "Huuh...hah... haaah...." her body twitched. Eyes rolled up, she was caught in a daze. His praise sounded so loud and yet so far, and it still managed to sink into her mind, telling her that her struggle wasn't for nothing. He was a bit too good at toying with her. From the way he perfectly touched sweet spots within her to the dexterity of his tongue, there was no doubt she was a lucky girl to be pleased by him. However, that wasn't all she was lucky for. It was hard to believe that she was chosen by the Master of Hearts. He made her feel so spoiled and special, almost forgetting that she had shown hesitation before they started.

Her lavender gaze dropped to his lap, seeing the core of his masculinity for the first time. She wasn't sure if she could handle any more stimulation, but the spell Heartleash had her longing for more to sate his restlessness that he mirrored to her. She found herself obeying without much thought; her milky thigh parting more as a welcoming gesture. She turned her head to the side, her face a deep shade of red realizing that she would be having sex with a man that she and many idolized. There was no doubt that so many women would be jealous of Vaeri at this moment. Her little heart pounded in anticipation.

"I don't have much experience in this..." Surely, the experienced elf would have picked up on that. While she had messed around, it was lighthearted. He already had made her orgasm in ways she didn't know were possible. Would he take his time with her? Would he be quick to ravish her? Her fate was in the palm of his hand. She locked gazes with him as his hardness pushed against her slick slit. She bit her lower lips, and as soon as he would start pushing in, her mouth would hang open and a sultry moan would resonate throughout the room.

With his hand on her thigh, Tethis would spread her legs further open, feeling her muscles as he moved her, positioning Vaeri like a painter might position his or her model. Grasping his manhood in his fingers, he pressed the tip of his considerable length against her folds, softly stroking himself against her nub for a moment. “Mhmhm….” Wanting to focus on his pleasure, he allowed the heartlash to dwindle, the weave permeating Vaeri’s body slowly dissipating, leaving her feeling as if she had lost something.

Smirking, Tethis pushed his length into her inch by torturous inch, slowly stretching her insides. Pausing for a moment, the old elf leaned in to kiss Vae, smothering her lips with his, stroking her hair to soothe her, needless as the gesture might have been - judging by the mess the young elf had made, she had been quite ready for him. Having held back for so long, she could feel his passion, Tethis practically devouring Vaeri, biting down on her lower lip, nibbling her as he made sure she got used to the intrusion. “Ah…mhmhm…” She could see the satisfaction in his eyes as he pulled back for a moment, a thin smile flickering on his lips, his palace green eyes locked with hers.

“Now…” What followed was dance older than the time itself, Tethis slowly grinding his hips against hers, thrusting slowly in and out of her, his pubic bone pressing against hers. His weight was heavy on her, Vaeri finding herself unable to do move. “Ah...ahn…” He gasped softly every time he sank himself into her, each slow thrust shaking her very core, his length poking against the neck of her womb.

Feeling her tight and wet around his manhood, Tethis began to pick up his pace, pushing himself up so he could look down at the pink haired mage even as he used her, his movements slow and deliberate. His hand would find its way to her bosom, his fingers squeezing her breast hard enough to force a reaction. The old man grinned as he played with her, his breath slowly quickening. Sadistic as he was, Tethis would reach to pinch and tug her nipples to see if he could coax Vaeri to be even more vocal, curious to see how her body would react to intimate pain.

The sounds of their joining filled the room, his groans mixing with her whimpers, the old bed creaking beneath them. When he thought that Vaeri had gotten used to his size, Tethis reached to grasp her thigh, bringing one of her shapely legs against her belly, adjusting his angle so that he could push deeper into her. Having made the effort to bring her into his personal space, he was going to enjoy her fully.

“Ah..uhn… you feel so good.” he moaned, smiling as their eyes met once more. “Mine.” Tethis growled as he sank his cock deep between her folds time after time, savoring her young and lithe body. He found himself pulled to her like a moth to the flame, the old mage holding her thigh as his length slipped in and out of her, his girth filling her to the brim. “Ahhmm… ah… listen to yourself Isha-an.” Vaeri could not only hear, but also feel just how wet she was. “All wet for me.” As much as the old master was still toying with her, his own peak was slowly approaching, even if he was trying to stay the inevitable. He had been rock hard for a good while now.

7TlEQyL.png
With the spell attached to her fizzing away, she felt a dreadful emptiness. Some of the saturation she was wrapped up in was at risk of fading, but he would give another rush and fill her emptiness. He would slowly push himself inside of her, Vaeri's mind chanting at her shocking reality:

He is inside of me!
He is inside of me!
He is inside of me!
The Lord of Mists and Rain is inside of ME!

A breathy moan escaped her, only to get lost between their lips during their heated kiss. He was fully inside of her. She could tell based on how close their bodies were. His scent, heat, and the weight of his body against her were engulfing her, he was consuming her. She was helpless as he dominated her senses in a way that he stood center in her world. Wtih every breath, he filled her lungs.

She felt so small while caught under him and penetrated, her velvety depths squeezed against him, and some of that mana that had settled to her core lightly traveled lower. The motes of mana buzzed and warmed him from the inside as if welcoming him into the young elf's depths by providing a unique kiss of pleasure.

With every thrust, she would whimper for him. Her voice was sweet and high-pitched. "Mmm!~... mmfm... mmm!" Her whimpers accentuate the sound of her drenched sex and their clapping bodies. When he picked up the pace, her whimpers would shift to moans that complemented each thrust within her. "Ah..! Ah..! Ahhh!" Her captured body bounced against the mattress. Her legs locked around his hips as he took her.

His hand was rough with her breasts, but it was a blur for Vaeri; all intensity, pain, and pleasure, were meshing into one. The experience was surreal to the elf with little experience. "Haaa...aaa!!" He managed to break through her haze when he tugged on her buds. He would fuck away the pain, but her moans and whimpers would sound all the louder.

Their bodies crashing into each other again and again felt so right, and so she continued to submit to him. Was this fate? Elven nature? Or was he simply taking advantage of the situation? Chances were that it was a complex mix, but it surprised Vaeri how well she fell into place under him. He was appealing to traits and interests that she didn't know she had.

He readjusted her leg so he could ravish her even more deeply. Her eyes widened when she realized he was hitting her sweet spots from a new angle. "Ooh!~ Ohhhhhh!~ Right... there!" She could feel his length perfectly massaging her g-spot. While right now wasn't about her pleasure, it was only natural that she would take advantage of the situation. Having a chance to savor the one who growled his claim over her.

How was it possible? She felt herself nearing another climax! She didn't even know that she was capable of that many orgasms, maybe once or twice. He told her to listen to herself, and those deep yet sweet breaths she was panting were telling enough. She was completely overtaken by the heat of the moment. While she was captured under him, it allowed her to simply feel. She could let everything go and ride out these warm waves of pleasure. She should be concerned about the new fate she had unlocked by being accepted by her new master, but none of that mattered now.

She felt so weak yet so feminine. Delicate but emotionally vivid. Vulnerable yet free. He managed to make the novice elf feel like a goddess.

Hearing her guttural moans, Tethis purred, grinning like a man possessed as he thrust himself into her with enough force to shake her small body. “Ah.. ah…” The old master was now panting heavily, sweat glistening on his brow, his once finely combed hair now quite a mess, stray curls clinging to his skin. He was slowly losing himself into her. With his cock hammering against her cervix, Tethis could feel her energies welcoming him, leaving his already aching manhood tingling with pleasure. “Ah… ah… Fuck.. Vae.” His voice dripped with primal hunger, sheer lust gleaming in his eyes. He could feel his balls tighten as her pussy clung to his cock. “Yes.. yes.. Fuck.”

“Mhmh…” Tethis did not bother to hold back, allowing his desire to guide his actions, primordial lust and hunger burning in the back of his mind, the soft spoken mage no-longer truly there. A starving beast laid beneath the courteous and respectable mask Tethis wore in public. A beast only a few had ever seen. Focused as he was on his pleasure, Vae slowly was rendered as a means to an end - a warm and eager vessel for his seed.

“Yes… almost…” The old mage groaned loudly, his long fingers digging deep into her bosom, agony blending with pleasure as he slowly, but surely overwhelmed Vaeri. He could sense what she felt, her arousal vivid in his mind, her growing hunger driving him near mad with lust. Unable to hold himself back any longer, the beast unleashed himself on the Vae, her body shaking like a leaf caught in an autumn storm as he ravaged her. “Yes…” His eyes sought out hers. “Show me Vae.” he groaned, his fingers grasping her pink curls, tugging hard. “Show me how you cum!”

Yet, even the fury of Kurnous’ children had its limits, Tethis slowly, but surely approaching the point where there was no return. “I’m going to..ah…” He was now thrusting himself into her faster and faster, reaming her like a savage beast in heat. “Fucking…” It did not take long before Tethis felt the familiar tightness enveloping his balls, tendrils of pleasure slowly climbing along his length as he desperately sought his release. “Ah. fuck… I’m going to... ah.. cum.” Driven by sheer need to mate, there was no question of where the beast would spill his seed.

Her soft moans pushed him over soon after.

When the old mage finally came, he did so with a grin on his lips, his hardness throbbing violently in Vae’s ravaged sheath. He hilted himself int her, his hardness throbbing against her insides, each twitch of his muscles forcing more of his essence into her. As it had been several days since he had last laid with anyone, Tethis gleefully emptied his aching sack into the young elf, filling her small pussy with his seed.

Slumping on Vaeri, Tethis embraced her, stroking her curls while he steadied his breath. “Good girl.” he murmured softly into her ear, the old mage wanting to make Vae feel cherished for what she had done. He wanted the young elf to abandon all she knew so that she could one day claim her bloodright. He could tell she was destined for greatness — this particular lesson had been but the first of many.

Rolling to the side, he turned to look at her, his toned chest rising gently. Smirking, the spent mage flicked his fingers, undoing the tethers that kept Vaeri’s hands tied to the sheets.

Murmuring her name, he reached to grasp her wrist, squeezing softly to get her attention - before wrapping his strong arms around her pulling her into a soft embrace, his body just as sweaty and hot as hers. For a while their bodies would cool down, leaving them both quite comfortable where they were. “Mhmhmh…” Nuzzling against her pink hair, Tethis planted soft kisses on the top of her head, murmuring softly as he did so. She felt so small and frail in his arms, her toes barely reaching his, their legs tangled together as he pulled her closer, wrapping a hand around her waist.

"Such a good girl." His mellow voice brimmed with affection, Vaeri unable to see the wicked smile on his lips.

Last edited:
While connected to her feminine instincts to a high degree, she could tell the male was near his climax before he had even warned her. It was how he thrust into her, the way he grunted, and even the build-up scent and heat of him were all telling. It had her craving him even more, her animalistic urges telling her to brace herself for a fitting mate's seed. However, in the back of her mind, there were whispering warnings of what could happen.

He wouldn't take such a risk, would he?
Surely, he would pull out, right...?

94624f08ccfa5b1f177ad86a914a7357.jpg
However, she didn't spot any hesitancy in his movement or in his gaze. Instead, he followed the natural flow of things and would do something Vaeri had never experienced. He would release deep inside of her.

As shocked as she was, she was equally turned on. There was something about knowing that she was carrying a powerful mage's cum inside of her that warmed her. It pushed her over the edge. "Ahh--.....AH!" Her body jerked, and the young elf climaxed one final time. Already having quite a few orgasms, she felt some pain as she tensed up, although this time he would keep most of their fluids plugged within her until he would eventually pull out.

Her heart was pounding, her breathing was heavy, and his praise chased away some of her shock. She needed to be told she was doing the right thing, or it would weigh on her. That weight could cause blocks, although, he couldn't chase away logic for always.

She'd state the obvious, "Y-you... finished... inside... me-e..." While it had excited her, it also scared her. She had so many grand plans that she didn't want anything to get in the way of them. Still, there was something with how he comforted her and told her that he would take care of her that soothed her. Or... was it all just a facade?

Her wrists were released, and when she went to move her arms, his grip stopped one of them. Her lavender eyes gazed at him while she fumed with an aura of green. His color temporarily corrupted her own hue. Until then, she felt like he was still very much inside of her, at least in a metaphysical sense.

She huddled up against him when he embraced her. She was desperate for comfort after the whirlwind of the day she had. He had pushed her beyond her moral limits and even some of her physical limits, and yet... he made her feel so special. Vaeri didn't have much opportunity to be open and carefree, but he gave her a chance by tearing down her walls. She still didn't like how vulnerable he made her—so risky, but so pleasant.

"Such a good girl."

The last thing she heard as she started to dose off against him. Her body was tired from her lack of sleep and being worn, and her mind drained trying to process this whole ordeal. It was best she slept. Then, when she woke up she would figure this all out.

If only it was that simple.

Vaeri would find herself tangled in thoughts all while trying to blend in as an outstanding and willing student. This was her dream, so she would try to live it to the fullest despite the twists and turns. She had gotten this far, she couldn't quit now. Failure wasn't an option. It never was.

“As if I could have pulled out.” Tethis replied with a wry smile on his lips, his eyes gleaming with pilfered energies. Motes of purple flickered among the soft greens of his irises, her mana still lingering in his body. Mana that would have burnt her inside out had he not drawn it into himself. Mana that he had savoured like it was fine wine. “Hoeth himself could have not.” Tethis added with a smirk, mentioning the god of magic and temperance. The god that was thought to protect the academy. “You just felt so good.” Faint notes of hunger lingered in his voice, the beast within him never truly sated. The old mage never bothered to address the possible consequences of his choice, expecting the young woman to bring the matter up if it bothered her. He had sired enough bastards to worry about such things himself.

image.png
“Vae, you have no idea how special you are.” His voice was devoid of deception, his touch gentle as he ran his fingers down along her side. Offering her a mischievous smile, the old mage drew small circles on her belly with his fingers, trailing them towards her bosom inch by an inch before suddenly pinching her nipple, the sudden kiss of pain lasting only a brief moment. Smirking, he moved to scritch the corner of her jaw as one might have done with a stray kitten, curious to see how she would react. "You have no fucking idea, do you?" His hand slid down to her neck, Tethis tightening his hold for a moment even as he leaned closer to kiss her once more. One kiss followed another, his teeth brushing against her lips.

Sighing happily, Tethis cradled Vae against himself, his body firm against her clammy skin. “You should have been born earlier.” he murmured, sounding amused. His hands kept roaming all over her bare skin, the old mage enjoying her soft curves. “What great things would we have achieved already?” It was perhaps a sheer coincidence that his fingers brushed against her belly when he mentioned his regrets. Still, he would keep caressing her, his touch gentle and soothing. Just as he had woven spell around her, he was now weaving a web of half-truths, his kind words meant to reassure the girl and dispel any doubts she might have had.

Planting a soft kiss on her brow, he reached to stroke Vaeri’s pink curls. The sheets beneath her were quite a mess, but the old mage spared no thought for the expensive cloth. There was little his magic could not undo in the small world of his making. “People like you are born once a century, if we are lucky.” Running his fingers along her cheek, he allowed some of his mana to slip into her body, tendrils of his energies like a gentle breeze on her skin.

Once Vaeri woke from her slumber, Tethis would beckon her to rise. As much as he enjoyed having her in his arms, he knew that they both had prior commitments. He was expected to meet two more students while Vaeri was expected return home sooner than later. The poor elf would likely have to spend rest of the day mingling with her kin. Being accepted was an occasion. “I am going to get us something to drink.” he offered, pushing himself up from the bed. Stretching, Tethis walked slowly to the table, allowing his young lover an ample sight of his bare back and rear, shadows cast by soft lights dancing on his scarred skin. Reaching for a silver pitcher, the old mage glanced at Vaeri, his green eyes seeking out hers. “Once you don the whites, you belong to me.” he told her matter-of-factually, filling two cups and handing one to Vaeri.

While initiates would initially begin their studies under the senior students, each and every young mage was expected to eventually dedicate themselves to a particular seat. Those wishing to become healers would inevitably study under the Yellow Seat, while those wishing to master arts of magical forging would study under the Gray Seat. Tethis, the Master of Hearts and the Green Seat was responsible for teaching weathermancy and wyldcrafting, the two arts intimately tied together. Students who wished to master the winds as well as the earth itself would inevitably study under his tutelage.

Laying the cup down, he wove a simple spell that cleansed both the bed and their skins, moisture turning into faint wisps of cool steam. Vaeri was still left dripping with his seed, his spell merely drying her thighs, the kiss of the arcane leaving her skin tingling ever so faintly. Dressing up, they would discover one of them having somehow misplaced her panties, the master of the tower apologizing, reassuring Vaeri that he would compensate her for her garments. This was a small consolation considering how she would have to make way back home wearing only her dress.

SImp2zB.jpg

"We all knew you could do it, sweetheart!~
You are so
special.
The whole Vello line is counting on YOU;
make us proud!"

No pressure...

"Even Master Tethis believes I'm special.
I'm sure by the time I graduate, I will be one fine mage.
I won't let the Vellos down!"

It was a celebration throughout the night of Vaeri's success. but it was all a daze for the victorious elf. Extended family and family friends asked for every detail of her journey to get accepted into the White Tower, and there were many questions about the famed Green Seat. Vaeri's answers were tailored appropriately, but her heart felt heavy when she realized there wasn't a single soul she could tell about what had really happened. They would judge her before the renowned master. Some might even think she slept her way just to get into the White Tower. All her hard work would mean nothing if such a rumor got out, and so she would keep it their little secret.

6adfNT6.jpg

With the moon overhead and the celebration party dwindling down, Vaeri found herself on the balcony. It was her first time alone since early this morning. With the creeping silence of being alone, the new White Tower student allowed herself to ravel while in her isolation. Her head tilting down, she cupped her face and inhaled sharply. Was she okay? Vaeri didn't even quite know. It didn't take much searching inward to know that what she was experiencing was shock. It left her feeling numb as she continuously tripped over her thoughts and feelings.

Dn8VQtN.png

My life is about to completely change.
I got accepted, a dream come true, but what awaits me?

My family and my Master think I'm special, do they mean that?
What if I fail them?
I was noticed by Sir Tethis himself! But I...actually had sex with him?!
Was it bad that I enjoyed it as much as I did?
Am I a...
whore?
He said I am his. He just means his student, right?
How am I to act around him now?
A man like him has had to have plenty of lovers and amazing students...
does he really mean what he said? Am I that special?

Maybe it was one and done, and I can just focus on learning.

Her eyes fell half shut, and she placed a hand on her tired head. This entire time she thought if she could finally get one damn moment alone she could piece together her scattered thoughts, but she failed to do so. Leaving with her no choice other than to take things one step at a time without much foresight. Everything should work out as long as she did her best.

A few days after her acceptance, Vaeri moved into the room that Master Tethis more than likely picked out for her. She brought personal items from home. Mostly clothes, some makeup, books, a few small indoor plants, and a personal journal. Vaeri would also receive her schedule and any other necessary directions. Her main focus was trying to settle in and adjust to her new 'home'. Her actual home was far enough away to be a burden to travel to, and she would spend most of her time on campus to dedicate herself to the arts.

Last edited:
During the first few weeks Vaeri could not even catch a glimpse of Tethis, the new students finding themselves burdened with seemingly endless classes. The young elves had hardly time to be proud of their white robes- The mornings would start at the gardens, with two or three senior initiates walking Vaeri and her classmates through the very basics of botany and alchemy to prepare them for the Tower’s strict curriculum. After a brief lunch, the students were expected to gather in one of the many lecture halls within the tower, spending hours upon hours learning about the history of the White Tower and its masters. Vaeri’s class was allowed a meager dinner around the sunset, lessons on astronomy and astrology taking place after the meal.

On some days the lessons on botany were replaced by lessons on elvish physiology and the nature of magic. An achingly beautiful young elven woman held lectures on the arcane theory, her drawings allowing Vaeri a glimpse of what Tethis had already shown to her. Though, where the old mage had pushed her to embrace her powers, the senior student teaching the class warned against such experiments. Sex magic was never mentioned, even though the anatomical drawings presented did indicate its existence, esoteric scribblings found on the old scrolls often connecting the reproductive organs with the magic that surrounded every living thing.

Practical lessons on actual magic were few and far in-between, the first few months at the academy meant to ensure that the freshmen were on equal footing when it came to theory of magic and the history of the White Tower. Nominally this meant the students hailing from the northern provinces that were both physically and culturally distant from Caledor. The ‘mountain elves’ kept among themselves, their dialect harsh in Vaeri’s ears.

A month passed without Vaeri ever being able to talk to the man who had admitted her to the academy, rumors mentioning that Tethis wasn’t even present at the academy. That the throne had called upon his services. More sinister gossip suggested that the Green Seat was actually neglecting his duties by visiting an illicit lover of his.

JZFBAms.gif
One evening, well after the White Tower had grown quiet, Vaeri woke to a familiar hum of magic. Stirring into consciousness, she could see a familiar portal opening in her room, a faint scent of plums washing over her. There was no question of whom had opened the portal. "Come, Saranye." a familiar voice beckoned the young elf, the words having an odd ephemeral quality. It was almost as if the words had been spoken long before she had heard them.

Stepping through the portal, Vaeri would find Tethis sitting by the low table, the old mage wearing rather flimsy green robes, the cloth almost transparent. He held a cup in his hand, a bottle of red wine open on the table. "Good evening, Vae." he greeted her, offering her a warm smile. "I hope you have been well?" Tethis asked, his voice mellow as it was cordial. Mirth glimmered in his pale green eyes. "Please take a seat." he patted a large pillow by his side. "It's good to see you, Vae." The was no sense of deception in his voice, Tethis' concern sounding genuine and heartfelt.

"How have you found the academy?" he asked Vaeri once she managed to find her seat, pouring her a cup as well. The wine was rich, tasting of blackberries and plums, the complex flavor complemented by hints of oak, vanilla, and chocolate. The Master of Hearts had a taste for fine wines, Tethis willing to spend large sums of money to obtain the best product available.

Back
Top Bottom