Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catclaw's Arrival Into a Hellish Universe (my fanfiction story of hazbin hotel)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
(Authores notes: The only characters, I own, is my ocs that will be appearing in this story, I do not own the characters by vizipop, created in the show on amazon prime, with that being said. A certain character I do fan girl over, is none other than the radio demon, so for the sake of the story, there will be romance involved, maybe not right away but it will happen. With that said we shall now get to the story)

Chaptor 1 The Battle, and the Arrival into Hell

Alterstone, had been fighting with her goody to shoes twin sister Catclaw, the queen of silvermoon planet. She had backed her twin up against a cliff, and with some maneuvering had been able to push catclaw right off the edge. While keeping her twin focused on her, she opened a portal under catclaw, and with a powerful surge of magic, blasted the queen into a portal with a vicious cackle. "Long Live the Queen my dear sister. Where I have sent you the demons will tear your soul apart for breakfast." Feeling that her job had been completed, the evil twin went on her way to make silvermoon bow down to her as the next queen. Having no idea that Kittenclaw would intervene and keep her from enjoying her victory.

Catclaw felt the blast hit her square in the chest, and though she could fly it was so sudden that she couldn't evade the sucking of the portal and was transported above a derelict swamp, in fact when that portal opened under a red tinged sky, she had no idea that as her body fell and twisted that her power signature was lighting up on the supernatural rador of every overlord that existed in this hellish landscape. Or that she landed in the territory of a very infamous demon. One who might take a interest in her or see her as nothing more than prey. When she came to, her firey emerald eyes took notice of the swampy area. She didn't feel safe out in the open an headed for a some trees in the distance. Climbing up one, she managed to hide herself pretty well in the foliage of the trees. Her ears finally picking up that someone was headed in her direction.

A low humming tune could be heard as the person walked past the tree that housed the winged leopardess. I could have sworn I thought I sensed a pressence near by, the persons power levels are off the charts. Still I can't help but think that this person is watching me. I must make them believe that I don't sense where they are hiding. After all I want to get the drop on them first. Because with the power that is permeating this area I can tell they might be useful to me in the long run. Long as they don't ruin my plans for what I intend to do. So with those thoughts in mind he turned to face away from the tree an made as if to walk away. But in reality flicked his finger and sent a dark tendril to grab the intruder in the tree. It yanked the female out and dumped out into deep swampy lake, he could hear the sound of branches breaking as the female desperately tried to hang on.

Catclaw had tried to sink her silver an gold claws into the bark of the wood to little to no avail and was dumped into the cold water below. Thankfully she loved swimming and though she couldn't see the tendril that had grabbed her. She had felt it and allowed herself to fall into the water itself. But as she held her breath going into the plunge, once in the murkey depths, she began to swim an glow shifting into her guardian of fire. The light show was enough to illuminate that something was in the water as it boiled an hissed. Warming up from catclaws guardian form. Getting enough momentum, she lunched herself out of the murky depth, her whole body aflame and used her mind voice to protect to the figure she saw below her. Her redish gold wings creating a back draft of wind.
"What in the realm of felines grabbed me? I mean I love swimming just as the next person, but still that was so very rude."

Alastor was shocked as his eyes widen slightly at the display for him, but his smile grew even more, as he schemed to find some way to get this firey feline to make a deal with him. "Well I would like to personally welcome you to hell, your just another being in the scheme of things. But if you could flame down, I would certainly be glad to speak with you. Without getting burned by those flames of yours. Hopefully I did not scare you too much my winged friend. And that is a rather unusual skill you have being able to speak with your mind not everyone can do that."

Catclaw thought about this for a second, before landing on the ground near the radio demon, turning down her flames enough to where they were barely flicking, as she folded her wings along her back. "So your telling me my sister sent me straight to hell, with no way of getting back home. I doubt my portal magic will work here then." She did feel as if some of her magic had been cut off or at least temporarily disabled for the moment. "By the way what is your name?"

Alastor finally got a real good look at the winged anthro leopard an realized that even though she looked as if she would fit right in with hell. That she was certaintly not from around this place, and he could sense that she had a human soul inside of her. Things were about to get very interesting. "Oh where, are my manners, my business associate would be so unhappy that I failed to introduce myself to you my dear." He sketched a bow to her. "It is quite a pleasure meeting you, I am Alastor, better known around these parts as the Radio Demon, and overlord over a certain territory. We have a few minor disturbances caused by a demon of little to no importance. But I suppose if you are willing to allow me to take you out of here. I can take you to the hazbin hotel it would I believe be the safest course for you. Also try not to get to friendly to people around here. They won't have your best interest at heart once they find out where you're from." As a gentleman he brought out his hand to shake hers, there was no deal involved yet. But he knew that if she shook his hand it would tell even more about the female in general or at least he hoped so.

Catclaw glanced at the gloved hand that had been offered to her, it was tipped with red claw like nails, and with what she could tell her initial impression was that he had reminded her of a fox, but now that was gone because she could see the small antlers in front of his tufted hair which she could tell acted like ears for him. So perhaps the ears were merely hidden within his hair angled bob hair cut style. She took his hand, and felt a strange tingling sensation crawl up her arm though she paid it no mind after all there was no way this could be the soulmate principle. "I am called by my friends and enemies Catclaw." Though she never gave her middle or last name, she felt it was not necessairy. "I think that would be safer for me, though I suppose I will have to shift forms in order to blend in better." Once the handshake was over with, she watched as Alastor left, not bothering to see if she was following behind him or not. But as they made their way out of the swampy forest that they were in cat shifted into a neko form.

While she shifted the fur receded on her head to be replaced with long redish curlish wavy hair, her skin took on a more pale complexion. But as her breasts became a little more robust, and clothes started to appear on her body. She was wearing a black shirt with yellow eerie cat eyes depicted on the front. Black pants completed the package. It was a more modern attire, but it was one that she was comfortable wearing. How ever there was one item that was hidden due to an illusion spell, and that was the silver and gold collar around her neck. It always shifted forms the moment she chose to be out of her true leopard form. It was now a necklace and hidden underneath her shirt.

When they reached the hotel, Alastor turned to glance back at the feline only to see she had become something else, and blush tinged his cheeks, as he felt something in his chest that he hadn't felt in a rather long time. "You might not want to do that too often; we can't have people finding out your from another place my dear. Besides the frivolous tv demon would just throw a fit if he found out you were here." Then he gestured to the doors ahead of them. "Welcome to Hazbin Hotel, you can stay here rent free and do absolutely nothing to redeem yourself of your sins, or you can try if you believe in that sort of thing. Even though we may have had one successful redemption at this point. Still it hasn't been repeated so I am not sure if it was just a fluke of some kind." Not that he wanted to go to heaven, no he would rather watch them struggle an fail to be redeemed. It was so much more entertaining in that case.

Catclaw glanced at the tall imposing building, it had been newly renovated she could tell, something bad must have happened in that case. "Yes well if I am to play a part might as well get it over with, and then she pushed open the doors and entered in. Coming up short when she saw a winged feline at a bar, and a pale pinkish white figure setting at the bar. One looked so cute and fluffy that she almost was tempted to go over there and touch him. But she refrained from doing so.

Alastor smirked slightly. "Ah I see you have noticed our current resident at the bar. That is Angel Dust, and the other is our very own bar tender husker. Now that you are inside, please talk to my associate to get a room key, and if you're hungry before I depart, I can fix you something, just tell me what your poison of choice will be kitty." Though Alastor had no idea, the turmoil his comment had just started within cat's mind.

Catclaw started to get a whopper of a headache in her mind, from her alternate personality Flameclaw, who actually was triggered by the word "Kitty" because of their tragic past and what happened to be the cause of it. "Oh, I could use something to eat and drink. Normally I like my fish cooked, and I always drink some milk to go with it. I generally don't eat anything stronger than that." Of course, she didn't expect them to know how to make her more favorite foods. No that she would mention that.
Inside Catclaws mind, flameclaw ragged.

"Let me out cat, I will show him why it's not wise to call us kitty, I will give this demon a lesson he will never forget." But catclaw was able to keep a tight lid on her temper and was able to subdue flame claw back down as she made her way over to the bar and received the food that had been given to her. Noticing that once her attention was drawn elsewhere that Alastor had left to go about his own business. Once she meets Charlie and vaggie, she received her own key and gave them the story that a bird had told her about this place. That she wanted to check it out to see if it was possible for her to be redeemed of her sins.
They gave her a key and once she finished eating, she fled upstairs to room 199989 once inside, she began to cast protective spells that would keep evil spirits away those symbols that appeared on the floor where in the shape of the ankh a symbol that only ancient Egyptians used to worship with and that only a certain deity she worshiped had been around at the time of that civilization. Once she felt safe, she shifted back into her leopard form and settled on the bed. Though her protective wards would keep out evil spirits they would not keep out shadows.

Last edited:
Chapter 2 Inside The Hotel And A Radio BroadCast Goes Out

Alastor had gone upstairs to his radio tower, to broadcast the information in hell that the hazbin hotel had received a new guest, all the while thinking in his twisted mind about the new person he had found. "It's been a while I know sense I've been back on the air. But to let everyone know the extermination is no more, and Adam has been slayed. How ever to move onto much happier news. I am glad to say that the hotel has new resident now of course I can't reveal who she is yet. Because of confidential reasons you understand. How ever Charlie will be making the rounds outside of the hotel for some new recruitments. I hope that you would consider signing up to the hotel to be our honored guest. For now, it's time for me to resume my duties at the hotel, so I will sign off saying. Stay tuned my lovely listeners." With that the radio demon turned off his equipment, and headed back into the hotel to see how everyone was getting along. To perhaps see if he could catch a glimpse of the shifter. For some reason he could not stop himself from thinking about her. His long cold heart had started beating the moment he had laid eyes on her. This female could throw a wrench into my entire plan to take over hell or at least get me into a position where Charlie will have to come to terms with the favor she made with me. No matter I shall not let the little kitty interfere into my plans perhaps I can persuade her to join in with my plans though if my suspicions are correct, it will be harder to get her to follow my lead in certain matters. I have a feeling the shifter is a stubborn one.

Entering into the hallway Alastor heard the conversation that was happening around him, while he settled in one of the high back bone like chairs with a soft silken cousin that was relaxing to read in or at the very least watch the others interact with each other, while observing them for his own amusement. It was always so entertaining when things never went according to their plan.

Charlie, was on the loveseat couch with Vaggie, and they were discussing the new resident. "I don't know Vaggie, her story seemed a little weak at best. But I don't think she fully trusted us with the truth. I hope someday that she would be willing to tell us more. I think there is more that she is not sharing. But I don't really blame her for being to cautious. After all she probably feels quite alone. I am hoping she will come down and join some of our group activities."
Vaggie smiled sweetly at Charlie. "Perhaps Hon, it would be wise to let her get familiar with the hotel itself before you start throwing her into your group activities. I think if I were her I would at least like a few days to just get to know us without being hit with the heavier stuff. I am sure eventually we will get to know her story. But until then I would just leave it be. After all we have all done things, we don't want the world to know about."

Alastor soon grew bored, and headed off to find Nifty, figuring that if anyone knew what room Catclaw had, it would be her. After all it was time to check up on the female, and if he couldn't that himself, he was going to spy on her with his shadows and his runic symbols. After all it would give him some visual of the room. While skirting through the main library of the hotel, that was when his shadow appeared to him that had been spying on catclaw. It had gathered information that it would inform the radio demon of.

Catclaw murmured a spell and summoned her alter personality which appeared as a ghost like apparition in a wavy whispy outline. "I don't like doing this Flameclaw, but you have got to calm down to the point that you can't just give me headaches whenever you please. Besides we are in an unfamiliar territory, and with some of my magic not working properly. I don't want to have to end up burning this place to the ground because you lost your cool. Besides we don't know if there any soul eaters here. So, it would benefit us both if you could stop reacting to the word kitty every time it is spoken."

Flameclaw merely growled, before she spoke. "And you managed to hold on to your temper long enough to keep me subdued, so I'd say we are pretty even despite the fact I am actually you. The only reason we have this affliction is because of what your arch nemesis did to us. Still, we should be careful as we are not exactly speaking in our native language that of felines. No one should be able to understand that speech. In fact, I would be worried if the walls had ears to ear with. They most certainly have eyes to see with. Should the demons ever find out that you are Queen of anothe planet you can bet your sweet fangs that they will make good use of that. Besides even if you stay in cat girl form your going to need to shift into your real leopard form to expel your natural energy at some point. I know alterstone did something to us I felt it when she blasted us through that forsaken portal. What I don't know is the repercussions that it may have caused within the body. But we should be careful because we have no idea this hell has a more twisted version of the things that can make us go loopy or what could potentially kill us. Sense you have never died though you came close to it a couple of times. Though you should tell that demon the next time he calls us Kitty I won't hessitate to take control and put you on the back burner, because next time he'll have to deal with me."
With that said Flameclaw finally returned to being back inside of catclaw, and though cat hated to speak with her alternate personality sometimes the truth that darker part of herself spoke was needful to hear. She had always regretted the actions of her past.

In the Library Alastar listened to what his shadow had to say. "You don't say, and the fact she is a Queen from another planet is very interesting. I never would have guessed she was royalty; I wonder what else she is hiding, and this Flameclaw person you mentioned. I suppose I shall have to arrange a way to meet up with our new quest and ask her about this Flameclaw person. And you saw a necklace that had her full name, while also showing another figure with ancient symbol. One that I am not familiar with. It seems our new resident is full of mystery and surprises. " With that, he gave his shadow leave to continue to observe the female an to report to him any more findings. While he left to track down nifty, finding her on the uppermost flowers of the hotel cleaning. "Nifty darling, did you perhaps find out where they put our newest guest?"

Nifty glanced at Alastor and didn't hesitate to answer him. "Oh yes they put her in room 199989, Alastor." The deer demon gave her small pat on the head, for once she had been extremly useful to him, and with that he preceded to find said room. Once there the deer demon glanced around to make sure no one was watching to see what he was planning on doing. Using the bottom of his microphone, he etched out a spying rune, that would cover her room, and give him visual an audio within. That way he would know if Catclaw was far more dangerous than he had originally thought her to be.
With that done, he charged the rune on the floor and the one on the door with snape of his fingers as the symbol glowed demonically with red light. He then left before anyone could ask him what he was doing outside of her door. Once more heading to his inner most chambers where he did most of his scheming and planning on a daily basis. But it was also the radio tower where he could relax an be himself without having to play a facade in front of the others in the hotel. Oh sure he had a suite in the hotel that he used where he ate his breakfast in the morning and read a few books when he was tired of company.

Last edited:
Chaptor 3 A Radio Demon Listens in On Catclaw

Catclaw knew the moment Flameclaw went to sleep, and so she brought out a enchanted pouch that she never left her castle without, its magic was tied directly to her castle, and she could reach into it and bring anything out of that she had placed inside of it. Some would have called it a bottomless back for its capacity to hold things was rather endless. She brought out a stack of cds, and a cd player. Items that should never been able to work down here in hell. But yet they did, it was because cat had enchanted all electronical items in her castle long ago. So that they would always work. Because on silver moon science, and magic coexisted to the point that you couldn't preform one without the other in some cases.
Picking out one of her favorites, was a song called ghost opera.

(Kamelot, singer Khan, Genre powermetal)

""Walls so white where your sorrows have a name
And day is dark as night
(There's no remorse and no redemption)
Close the door
Can you hear the crowd is waiting for the last encore?
(Screaming out for my attention!)
Chanting my name!
Welcome all to curtain call at the opera
Raging voices in my mind rise above the orchestra
Like a crescendo of gratitude
This is my song
Like the dead I am on the other side
They're howling in my head
(There's no remorse and no redemption)
Hush, my dear, let the music fill the night
And soon it's all we hear
(Screaming out for my attention)
Chanting my name
Chanting my name!
Like a crescendo of gratitude
Don't wake me until it's over
I, I may be dreaming away
Chanting my name
Chanting my name
Raging voices in my mind rise above the orchestra""

Cats voice followed along with the song from her headphones, her voice ringing out with a musical melodious tune in of itself. It was something that she never told anyone that she could sing with the best of them. But that normally when she sang it was always with prose poetry that told a story or in this case music that followed the same sort of story. It was strange that she had traveled to other planets at various time paths. But she never changed time itslef always beings careful to never reveal what year she was from. But still she had no idea that a demon was listening waiting for her to strike up another conversation with herself. But while Flameclaw lay asleep in her mind, that was when Flameclaw was visited by a goddess that was nortious for meddling in the lives of those who followed her.

~DreamSquence incomming~

Flameclaw had been enjoying watching her prey burn and scream in the fires she had created, Until everything was washed out in a silvery light, when it was gone, in front of the twisted guardian of fire stood a black feline with great yellow eyes. The mother of all felines, the cat goddess Bast or Bastet as some people liked to refer her as. "Bast what pray tell brings you to my dreams?"

Bast smiled revealing her curved fangs, the black feline couldn't reach Catclaw as she was still awake so her best option was to speak with Flameclaw. "I have some important news that you both must hear and I charge you with thus Flameclaw in order to regain your magic you must go a forest that I have long held territory over an go to my temple there. It may be in ruins or not, but its fairly ancient as I made a deal with a certain fallen angel that fell some time ago. There is a reason I allowed Alterstone to send Catclaw and you here. You know very well that Cat has been on a quest to find her soulmate, and the one that can unite you both back together. I believe the reason Cat never found her soulmate is that in our universe he doesn't exist there or has yet to be born. How ever with my abilities I had managed to pinpoint a soul connection to this universe and I believe cat already felt that connection though she has played it off. Not believing that it can truly happen down here. You may make mention of the soulmate for I believe it to be that overlord that brought you to this hotel. How ever do not accept any deals that he may wish to try on you at least deny him three times. But if he shows that he is scincere allow cat to trust him. Though I know her trust was broken long ago. I think if anything her vulernablity will be the key in allowing him to get closer to her. Plus it also prevents some one else from trying to take cat away from him. But I shall not mention that one, for I believe there will be an interesting chase with some one else that you both know. The demons refer to my forest as a haunted place and they likely will not tread there. But I do believe the radio demon has ventured into my forest from time to time and is not afraid to tread there. So he would be the more likely guide to get you and cat there. Now I want you to share this news to cat for I have a feeling that very soon thngs will change."

~The Dream ends~

Flameclaw was so excited after that, that she couldn't possibly stay asleep any longer and so manefested again this time without catclaw summoning her, and getting cats attention who placed her headhones on the bed next to her. She began to speak, with gester with her hands. "Have I got something to tell you Cat, its so going to blow your mind. So while I was sleeping our feline mother an goddess that we follow. Came to me because you were still awake and not yet tired out. She imparted some information that we must do. I think I have a plan on how to get us there. But we may have to wait until everyone is asleep so that we can sneak out of the castle. She said that in order for you to regain the magic that you lost that we must go to a forest that is part of her territory an that if we are bold enough we can find her temple. Oh and you know how you have been on a search for a soulmate, well I have good news. It seems Alterstone was supposed to blast us into that portal an though Bast could have intervened she did not. Because she said that our soulmate is in fact in this hellish place. Oh and your never going to guess who it is, I will give you one hint, hes the one that yanked you out of the tree."

Catclaw gasped in shock at what her alternate personality had said. "Oh I think your touched in the head Flameclaw, if you think that he could possibly be our soulmate, and Bast is crazy for even suggesting such a thing. But ever sense she got married an fell in love with the sandman, she has been trying to play match maker for everyone that we know of. But you may be right that we do need to go to this forest an perhaps retune ourselves to the fauna that exists in hell. I am sure it is darker and twisted then the earths forest we are used to being attuned with. Still, I have no intention of sneaking out of this hotel. That would be dishonorable, and I am not going to do that especially when they were generous enough to give us a room to stay in. Not only that but even if I were to sneak out, I would have to bring out my invisibility cloak that I made a long time ago."

It was at this time, that Alastor was listening to this private converstation and it set him off to wondering if he could possibly be the one they were talking about. No one else had yanked Cat off the tree, and far as he knew no one else had come through that portal as it had closed the moment she had fallen through. He decided to get up and stretch his legs. Perhaps now would be a good time to see if he couldn't get Cat to go explore the rest of the hotel with him. Or at least go to that forest that Fameclaw person had mentioned. And he really should see about trying to place a radio in her room. He knew some of the rooms already had radios in them, but if he remembered correctly that particular room didn't have one. And he wanted to know more about that other voice in the room. From what he could see from the visual part of the rune was that flameclaw looked like a ghost of some kind. But that wasn't really true as she just went back into cat, the moment he knocked on her door.

He decided to pitch his voice so that it could be heard through her door. "Lady Catclaw, I believe it was, I was wondering if I could take a moment of your time." The responce he got back, caused him to blush, even though he knew she was still fully clothed. Not that he wanted to see her naked of course, but he knew for a fact she had just told him a lie, a sin that would blacken parts of her soul and not make it so pure.

Catclaw responded with the only lie she could think of, while making her cd player and her stack of cds vanish back into the pouch that she always carried with her. " I am not fully dressed yet, give me a few moments to get dressed and I will speak with you then." Once she had remade the bed, and shifted back into a cat girl form, she made her way over to the door just as Alastor moved a few steps away from the door so he wouldn't be caught listening to her movements. She opened the door just enough to see him an speak with him. "What did you want to speak with me about?"

(next chapter is being planned out in my mind, so stay tunned. Smiles evilly)

Last edited:
Chaptor 4 The Discussion, and Into The Haunted Forest

Alastor leaned casually up against the wall, when the door opened, twirling his cane in his hands, when he got a good look at what Cat was wearing, causing a slight blush to color his cheeks, and his heart to race again giving him a rather unsettling feeling. One he tried to ignore. He took notice of the black velvet dress she was wearing, and the boots that accompanied the outfit. He also took notice of the glittery like appearance of yellow eyes that almost as if they looked straight into his dark twisted heart.
"Oh I just wanted to see how you were settling in, and to ask if there are any hobbies you are interested in. We have a grand library here at the hotel I would be honored to show you around the place if the others haven't given you a tour yet.

Also, I couldn't help but overhear just a few minutes earlier that there seemed to be another voice in your room with you. If it's not to personal I would like to know who that is. Also I heard that person mention a forest and there is one, but most low-level demons would never consider going there. I went there a couple of times to blow off steam and there does seem to be a tribe of demon cats who live there. They can be quite the handful in fact their leader decided to fight with me, when I interfered in their fighting arena." He watched to see her reaction, and noticed when her body stiffened when he mentioned that other voice.

"Oh, and one other thing I would like to offer you a radio, I do believe from the short glimpse that I caught of your room that you don't have one yet. Everyone should have a radio inside of them. That way you can stay up to date on the latest news and broadcasts from your local radio demon host." In his left hand a radio appeared, it was quite antique looking but also elegant in a black and red style. Which seemed to match Alastor's color scheme overall.

Catclaw listened an couldn't help but stiffen when he mentioned Flameclaw. "That is a rather personal question, as to who she is. I consider her my inner demon, but in reality, she is the darker side of me. One I don't like to let out too often, because when Shes in control people tend to get hurt around her. But as far as demoncats go I have made friends with some in the past. I am sure I could talk to them. I think I would rather for now explore outside and the forest seems like a good place to start. I do love reading, so the library would be my second choice of exploration. Maybe we can do that another time when I am not feeling the need to be outside so much." She stared at the offered Radio, it looked fairly old, and she was afraid to touch it because it could break on her. "That looks really old, and the fact it doesn't have a cd player, are you sure that there aren't any strings attached to that radio you're offering to give me." She had listened to the words her darker half had told her never accept deals from him. Though she couldn't tell if this was a deal or not.

He felt a little hurt, that she didn't trust his motive for giving her the radio, but then a true genuine grin broke through on his face, it seemed the only way he could get the stuborn shifter to trust him would be to actually be himself around her. That was not something he was used to doing. But sense no one was around at the moment. "There are no strings attached to the Radio my deer, it is a complimentary gift from me. But if you would like a cd player installed into it. I can do that for you, so that you may play whatever music you desire to listen to. I myself prefer a much older style of listening to music such as the Gramaphone. "

Catclaw smiled revealing her small little feline fangs, now she felt better accepting the gift. "If you're doing that, you might as well make the radio fireproof, just as a precaution in case my nightmares cause the room to go up in flames. Not that would happen because I would fireproof the room before going to sleep. But still I would not want to accidently burn something you gave me as a gift." The radio demon focused his magic on the radio itself an changed its appearance to be more modern for the cat girl, while adding a fireproofing spell to it. Then using his version of a portal, he made the radio appear in her room.

Alastor turned towards cat and offered to escort her down and out of the hotel, with his elbow crooked, if she wanted to link her own arm with his. Normally he didn't much care for people touching him. Unless he was the one doing the touching first. But for some reason he wouldn't mind her touching him. At least now that he had gotten a real smile out of her. Though he couldn't see her pupils, he could see her eyes gleaming slightly with whatever thoughts were floating in her mind.

Catclaw looped her own arm around his and together they walked down the hallway, and out to the main lobby, where the others downstairs were still speaking, and turned to stare at the radio demon escorting the new resident. They were not used to seeing Alastor willing interact with anyone, and that included his five-foot rule of no touching. Of course that didn't stop a familiar demon from saying his piece.

Angel Dust had seen them enter into the foyer of the hotel, and while he is sitting at the bar, and harassing husker as usual. He couldn't help but tease Alastor with the fact that he had come downstairs, with the new quest, who hadn't really shown themselves after they had gotten a room. "Why look at that the straw berry pimp dragged in. I am surprised you're allowing her to touch you smiles. Considering you won't let any of us get close to you."
Alastor narrowed his eyes gaze at the spider demon. "It is none of your businesses Angel Dust, but for your information I am simply being a good host at trying to make Lady Catclaw feel less like an outsider, and simply agreed to escort her to show her around the hotel and to show her some of the lovely views we have right here in hell. So if you will excuse us we must be off." With that, he headed towards the main doors, slipping his arm out from hers, for a moment as he opened the doors for Catclaw being a perfect gentleman the way he was raised to treat females in general.

Catclaw slipped through the door, and breathed a sigh of relief once they were out of sight from the hotel, and then slowly shifted back into her leopard form. "Oh the outside air feels so much better than being inside. But now that we are outside, would you like to meet my darker half, I think it would be safer to let her out now that no one else is in danger. I will admit she isn't one to socialize much."
Alastor thought for a moment about what catclaw had thus told him so far of her so called darker side. "I would be more than delighted to meet your darker side Catclaw, but I can assure you that I am more than capable of handling her. How ever what would be the best alternative in case she doesn't allow you back in control. I would hate to have to resort to drastic measures to bring you back in control." He truly did not wish to harm her, and that was a first.

Catclaw thought for a moment on his question. "Short of knocking me out, catnip works the best it will drive any feline crazy. Now I don't know what you have here that may be used for that. But whatever you have could possibly work. But those generally are the only way to get Flameclaw to release control. So, if you do have to harm at least make sure you don't use any draining magical cages that is the only thing that will keep her angry and then she won't want to release control back to me." She closed her eyes as she mentally spoke to her other half. "Hey, wake up Flameclaw your about to take the driver's seat, and if he asks you release control back to me, you better do as he says."
Flameclaw grumbled mentally at this, but slowly and surely, she took over cat's body. The leopard's aura changed, as did her claw color, the silver and gold claws took on a darker color of asetics, though the flames dancing in their eyes remained the same except the color was changed there too they seemed more redish orange than emerald flames.

Alastor thought about what Catclaw had told him and he did remember seeing the demonic version of catnip growing in the forest some where. He would just have to make sure that he didn't overly antagnize the firey dark half of catclaw that is if he could help himsef. But as he watched that dark half take over the body. He noticed subtle changes in appearence of the female leopard. such as the eyes changing color an the nails darkening. "Hello Flameclaw I am pleased to meet you, your better half has told me quite a bit about you. I was hoping to get this chance to meet you." Though he had no idea that catclaw had woken Flameclaw up.

Flameclaw narrowed her gaze on the deer demon. "Yes, am considered the darker half of catclaw simply because I always do the opposite of what she is always doing. I prefer to watch things burn and reveal in the screams of those who can't escape. After all the fire may destroy, but it also brings rebirth to certain parts of the world. I am the one that comes out when she loses control of her temper. There is a reason mortals fear me on silvermoon. But if that wasn't enough, I am much more of a fighter than Catclaw will ever be." Then her ears picked up the sound of a duel not too far off in the forest, and she headed in that direction. Noticing that the deer demon seemed to be deep in his thoughts perhaps he would not even notice if she took off to join the fray. But alas he heard the fighting as well and it snapped him back to reality an realized that Flameclaw had been several paces ahead of him in the forest.

Last edited:
Chaptor 5 The Training Grounds

Alastor caught up to Flameclaw, with a low chuckle in his staticky voice. "You wouldn't be trying to escape me would you Flameclaw, after all I am the only one who can make sure nothing terrible happens to you. But perhaps I can convince Catclaw to let you out more if that is what you desire. Long as you promise to restrain yourself from attacking pepole in my territory. Then I might have to revise my plan on keeping you safe." Though this was worded a thinly veiled threat he didn't like the fact that the dark version of cat had walked faster than what he wa anticipating. "So, it seems you know what the sounds are. I think I shall observe the fighting this time rather than joining in. I do not wish to draw the chieftain's presence to me this early in the day."

Flameclaw smiled viciously for a second. "Oh I do, but I do not plan on observing I am going to join in the fray. Purrhaps you can, but that remains to be seen. I don't get the opportunity to be let loose and I do have alot of steam to blow off. If this is the only way I can get it. I am going to take full advantage of such a display of fighting. Besides it looks as if they could use a challenge an I am just the shifter to pull it off. If I wanted to escape you demon, I would have already done so. I am fast and you haven't seen catclaw run, which makes me wonder can you keep up in a race. Purrhaps one day I will suggest to cat to challenge you to a race would be fun to see if you can match our speed in our feral form. And what did you to do to the chieftain to cause her ire?" Having no idea that the chieftain was in fact someone that she and cat both knew.

Alastor grinned at this, but he was shocked that flameclaw was planning on joining in on the fight. But he would watch and observe only interfering when it seemed like Flameclaw might be in danger. "If you do make her challenge me, I will gladly accept the challenge. I am not one to turn down an offer like that. I will settle myself in yonder tree to watch the show that I think that you are going to put on for this arena. I can't wait to see what you come up with on a entrance." He had a feeling Flameclaw was planning something, but he had no idea what sort of dramatic entrance she was going to pull off. Soon they split off from one another while the radio demon waited to see Flameclaws entrance.

Flameclaw had given just a bit of inspiration for climbing a tree an thought that wasn an excellent vantage point to make her dramatic entrance into the arena. Watching on an opposite tree below the arena she had a target picked out. Using her magic smoke began to fill the area obscuring the fighting just enough that it was suble that the demonic felines wouldn't notice until it was to late, and then her voice rang out in a song, as the smoke thickened.
"Let the smoke twist an curl
because whats hidden can unfurl
Let me show you why
they call me FlameClaw
Cause though I revel
in the flames the call
that never changes
a song only I can dance an hear to
you think your battle is won
But I'll own the fight
Let the hidden come out to play
Cause in the end I'll
be the one to change
the order of things
You think you can
sway the battle
for your own gain
But I am here to tell
You its not going to work
Cause I am the flame
that can't be tammed
I am the ire that burns
I'll consume the life
and the energy to
make anew something else
Cause when the screams of
battle are gone
its all quiet and the the dying
are the only ones left
Let them all burn
ashes to ashes
because we are all dying to get
in one way or another
But the flames I call
my own tell their own story
So for my glory I'll
give the battle a show
you won't forget
Cause once I am gone
You won't recall a thing
And when the smoke an flame are done
You'll lay defeated at my paws."

Then she pounced on her target once he presented his back to her, shifting into a form that would have put any Smilodon to shame, even the largest saber toothed tiger would have been terrified at the size she grew to. With her energy and momentum, she pinned that demoncat to the ground, sitting on top of his back, she placed her claws deeply in his back to keep him from moving. "What did the cat catch your tounges or something. It looks as if you could use a challenge, and what better challenge than me." Then it didn't take long before they converged on her, and she blocked the attack with her staff, which pressed blades came springing out, double edged an yet the hilt was encrusted with emeralds and diamonds. She fought them as if she was merely dancing and seemed to be holding her own.

Alastor watched in shock, and yet he couldn't deny that he was highly entertained with the show that Flameclaw was putting on, it seemed she knew her way around on the battlefield, but still he would keep an eye out incase he was needed. That was when he noticed that the female leader of the demoncats was now on her way to the arena after receiving reports that some stranger was beating up her men. It was time to act hopefully he could keep her distracted long enough to allow Flameclaw to cry victory over the others in the arena. Shadow warping to be in front of Ruby he spoke to her. "It seems we are having such strange circumstances that I find myself back here again my dear."

Ruby was in her demoncat form, and her black scales gave her a sleek appearance, as her ruby red eyes narrowed upon Alastor an though he was blocking her only way to the arena. She couldn't help but admire his tenacity in coming back to the forest. She normally had no quarrel with him after giving him a good show of a fight at one point. It had been a draw an they had parted on pretty good times. " Did you come back here for a rematch? Cause I will have you know this time I would actually win our battle if that is the case." Though she had learned to get more aggressive because another demon that kept trying to come in here and harm her forest.

Alastor chuckled softly at her words. "Why I do seem to recall, that we were so evenly matched that after the battle you didn't wish for me to leave the next morning. But no I simply wanted to see your lovely presence and ask how you have been. It's been a while sense I last saw you surrounded as you are with your tribesmen." It was then that there was a deadly silence behind him that he found a bit unnerving. But it seemed that Flameclaw had been victorious in her battle. Moving out of the way so that Ruby could now go to the arena. He followed her to comment with a bit of shocked surprise. "Oh, my Ruby it seems your men have been defeated by strange female. I thought they were better trained then this."

Ruby surveyed the groaning men on the training grounds and spoke softly. "Oh, they are exceptionally trained at fighting most beings, but I never thought they would have to face the one person. I never thought that would get sent down here. Shes the only person who keep anyone demoncat or dragon on their toes, and her brand of style can be chaotic at times. One is never sure what Catclaw will do." But she knew that the person walking towards them wasn't catclaw in charge. "Flameclaw, how did you get free of the restraints Catclaw put on you?" Her voice sounded less then pleased to meet the darker half of the guardian.

Alastor was surprised he hadn't known the too actually knew each other, but this was a shocking turn of events, and it amused him to no end. How ever he did not wish to see harm come to either of them. He could tell from Ruby's words that she was not exactly pleased to see Flameclaw. "Oh, perhaps Ruby wishes to fight you herself after you defeated her men Flameclaw, but don't make her bleed Ruby, or I will be forced to join her side. I made a promise to Cat that no harm would come to her on my watch. But if you are going to fight, I will be off there is something I need to take care of. So, play nice with each other until I get back." With that the radio demon vanished into his shadows on the search for some catnip. He remembered seeing some in this very forest.

Flameclaw smiled showing her fangs at Ruby. "Oh, now that I will gladly share, Catclaw was convinced to let me loose, it seems a certain demon assured her that he could handle my flaming personality. But why should I bother letting Catclaw back in control when she rarely lets me out to play. I had to take full advantage of the fact. Your men could use better training and they got that from me. How ever I have been on my best behavoior no one was killed. I was fairly restrained I believe and I could have done so much more damage to them. Had I been inclined to an fighting them allowed me to blow off steam that has been building within me." How ever she failed to notice that one of the demoncats had sliced into her left arm, leaving a thin streak of blood flowing freely.

Ruby smiled faintly at that. "Yes, well I can figure who would have done that Flameclaw, however you should take care of that in case a certain some one believes I have accidently injured you while we have speaking thusly." Though she had no idea that Flameclaw could not heal herself or that her regenerative powers would not work here until catclaw could attune herself to the energies here. "Though I suppose the reason you are here is that Catclaw needs to attune herself to natures energy here in hell else some of your magic will never work properly."

Flameclaw inclined her head slightly. "Yes, I would have healed that, but whatever Alterstone did to the both of us when she sent us through that portal has caused nothing but trouble for cat and me. I could heal this measly scratch if our regenerative powers were working. But I suspect that what we will need to do is attune ourselves to energy of nature here. That and Catclaw must do her flame dance, to restore the full balance of power that we ususually have. Also I will make sure that he knows you did not lay a claw on us. Because as you say you are Catclaws friend, even if you are not mine. But then you and I have always fight well even when we were in the realm of the cats defending Basts wall of good deeds from that dreadful snake god, and Basts sister the feline goddess of war and chaos."

Last edited:
Chaptor six The Demonic Version of Catnip, and Cat's origin Story

Alastor had finally found the demonic version of catnip growing in a slight clump around a large pristine lake, he took notice of this lake for future reference. Just in case he needed to wash off after delivering this bundle to Flameclaw to calm her down and break back Catclaw. Much as he enjoyed seeing the feline all riled up. Still, it would be better if Catclaw was in control at least for now. Making his way back to them he could see they were speaking civilly to one another but had missed most of their conversation. Once he was closer his red gaze landed on her left arm and noticed the long bleeding scratch on her arm. "Oh, my what happened to your arm Flameclaw?" He glared accusingly at Ruby thinking that she had actually fought the female to cause her harm, and he hadn't been able to prevent it.

Ruby glared at Alastor. "I may dislike Flameclaw, but I would never harm my friend Catclaw, and she and I have a history that goes back a long ways. So just chill for the moment. I suspect that she got that injury from being a little too overconfident in the fight with my men. And I did mention to her that she should heal that wound before it becomes infected. It seems that her healing abilities do not work here for now. So unless you can use your abilities to heal her, then you should let me work my magic on here. Because my healing spells still work far as I know."

Flameclaw couldn't resist adding her own small too cents to this conversation. "Ruby is correct Al, she did not deal this injury to me, I was perhaps a little to slow in blocking one of the weapons the demoncat male weilded against me. Luckily that is all I recieved in that fight. I would say her men got the worst of it at least. And yes I would appreciate you healing this wound Ruby I know catclaw intended on speaking with you. Even when she didn't know that you were down here too. At least you will be a familiar face she will recognize." It was then that Ruby reached out and placed her hand on the wound ruby red light flared around the injury instantly healing it, and burning out any infection that might have gotten started. Knitting the flesh back together.

Alastor was glad that Ruby hadn't harmed Flameclaw and though he could have healed her, at least the demoncat had bested him in that regards. So, without further ado he produced the bouquet of catnip to flameclaw handing it over to her. "This is for you my dear, though much as your company is delightful, I think it is time for Catclaw to return. I will try to ask catclaw to let you out more often at some point.
Ruby knew exactly what that catnip was for, and began to hightail it out of the vicinity her parting words were a shot in the dark. "That is the demonic version of Catnip have fun with a loopy feline Al, its going to take a few hours before that wears off. Its more potent than the catnip from earth." Fleeing to her tent so that she could get away from the powerful allure of catnip the one weakness all felines had.

Flameclaw sniffed the scent of the catnip, her eyes soon deilated, and it wasn't long before she started rubbing against the plant that was in her hands. The scent was so overwhelming that it wasn't long before, she could no longer take it, and receeded to sleep off the effects of the catnip drug, allowing catclaw to once more take the helm of her body.
Catclaw stumbled a bit woozely as if drunk from drinking. "Oh my, that packs quite a punch." This time there were no flames dancing in her eyes, but her pupils making her emerald green eyes look fairly natural even if it a bit cross eyed.

Alastor wasted no time in wrapping his arm around her waist and led her to a bench near the demoncat encampment, seeing exactly what Ruby had meant that the demonic version of catnip was far more potent than the earth variety. But still it had given them the result they needed an a weapon to be used couldn't be taken lightly even if it was only to calm the more firey violent nature of the feline. "Please sit here Catclaw your in no shape to continue our journey in this forest. But while we wait for the afterfects of this to wear off you. Would you mind telling me more about your life story?"

Catclaw thought about it knowing that the story that he wanted to know was of her origins. "I will tell you on the condition it goes no further than this forest. And after the telling I will need a hug. Because this will bring back very bad memories for me." She took a deep breath to fortify herself, before her eyes closed as she began to speak softly.
"Long ago on a planet called Silvermoon there was ruling family of shifters, now silvermoon is a planet that the forces of light an dark have a controlling factor in. So those too main energies are always fighting to win control over the planet. But though it is very earth like it is not, for on this particular planet the days and nights are fifty hours each. Ths planet has too moons that rise in the sky so even the night is like daylight sometimes.

For many years silvermoon was at peace, oh we had wars, and things of that nature, but nothing so terrible until several years later, when the royal couple had their first litter of kittens. too were born to be twins, the rest were sisters an brothers. But at first my parents were so proud because their line now had heirs to keep the planet in balance between light and dark. A few years later while we merely half grown in the eyes of the shifter council. My family had decided to camp out in a cave after visiting one of the near by kingdoms.
Even at my young age I begged my family to use our magic to go home to the castle. Because I felt that night something bad was going to happen. But they didn't listen they just thought I was nervous about spending the night in the cave.

But that night something woke me out of a sound sleep, I never forgot what I saw." Her body shivered at the memories playing in her mind. "I was sleeping on a ledge and when peeked over I saw his vampiric red eyes blazing with malice and murder. He slaughtered my parents an the rest of my sibblings in front of me, I kept very quiet because I knew if I dared to move I would be his next target. In my state of grief after that monster left. I fled the scene of the crime that had been committed. I had no friends, no one to watch out for me. I didn't even know if anyone had survived the attack that night. I only found out much later that some of my family survived that brutal attack. I am pretty sure that's how a soul eater got ahold of alterstones soul.

But because I was young the forces at play in silvermoon decided to make me a target, and one force particular doesn't care along as it gains a foothold in silvermoon, and so while I was fishing at this lake to catch me some prey. That is when Fanghowler approached me, telling me that the mortals had been the one to kill my family an parents. In that grieving state I believed him. Because I was young enough to not know better. So he trained me to fight, taught me how to fly a few battle spells an to fight with weapons. But when I grew up I ended up killing for him an his pack of hybred wolves. But that led the humans those that escaped me to in turn hate the very person who should have protected them against such evil. So they began to learn what would kill a shifte an a herb known as leopards bane was created to kill shifters. It can be found even on earth though its more popular cousin is called wolvesbane. Unlike wolves bane which is a cure for lycanism. Leopards Bane kills shifters.
So one day while I was not hunting or killing anyone, a silver portal appeared to me, and outstepped this black feline with yellow eyes. The goddess of felines, and mother to all cats. Bast is the one that knocked some sense into my head an told me that the person who had killed my family was a souless shifter that she had cursed and turned into a vampire cat for what he had done. But that the humans had, had nothing to do with the slaying an that if I wanted to change the path I was currently one. I was going to have to atone for what I had done. So when I learned who the trule culprit was. I knew I had no choice but to leave and I did without looking back. I went to a place in silvermoon forest where a pack of lycans live and they trained me with magical spells that I would have learned had my family been still alive. It is also there that my guardian abilities woke up. They trained me much as they could. I learned everything I could from them.

When I could learn nothing more from them, I struck out out on my own, and met up with a shape changer whom was called Valderine, but had I known he was such a lier an friends with the being who had slaughtered my family I never would have went into this cave that he wanted to show me. When the cage droppd down I fought to get free exausting myself to the point I never saw when he portaled me to his castle. Little was I know that he was among clawfangs circle of friends.
He eventually told Clawfang he had captured me, and that is when my true torment began.

He would come and up the draining of the cage, draining my magic until I was so weak I couldn't do anything but rage from the floor of the cage. Eventually he would have killed me. But while I was there, he mentally tormented me, physically rippped his claws into my back, causing my back to bleed, those scars will never truly go away they are always there no matter what form I shift into they will also reveal the torment I surived. Because I couldn't heal them right away clawfang left a permant mark on me. But one day valderines familiar freed me from that age an I left that castle never looking back. But as a result, it left me with a split personality namely Flameclaw, whom is very angry so whenever my temper gets out of control she takes over. And when she does things start to burn. I later found out that the only way to fix myself was to search for my soulmate and that has been an ongoing quest for me. How ever it is needful because the day I forgive clawfang will be the day I die. Only my soulmate can bring me back from from the brink of death, and I will finally be free of that weight off my shoulders. I think alterstone thought if she sent me here the demons here in hell would tear me to pieces because when Iam gone there will have be a new queen for slivermoon. "

Alastor was in fact enraptured with her story, but it was so sad, and yet he couldn't help but feel something for her tragic life story. "Oh, my darling I thank you for telling me your life story. But I think the others would be willing to help you if they knew about this. And I will personally make sure that your nemesis never touches you. But to ask you about this soulmate thing. How does anyone know they are a match for such a thing? And if the price for telling me your tale, is a hug I will gladly pay that price. After all there are things in your story that resonate with me on a deeper level." Though when he was around cat he felt rather at peace most often times he really couldn't stand to be around others unless he took a liking to them. But for some reason he seemed to be drawn to her. How could I be the soulmate to one such as her. I lost my soul long ago but yet my cold dead heart is starting to awaken with feelings that I didn't think I would ever feel for anyone. Perhaps I can get her to tell me more about this subject it is very interesting. I have a feeling she will never ask me to help or will use me in a deal. So this puts everything in a different perspective for me. I wonder if I make her mine would she be willing to stay with me. I have always collected the ones that are unusual, and she is certainly that.

Catclaw inclined her head slightly, before answering his question. "Understand that I only the symptoms of the soulmate match, from those who have experienced it. I have never personally experienced it myself despite me searchng for it. I am beginning to think that one doesn't exist for me. The symptoms of the soulmate match can be a tingling in the hands, sparks, or if they are in prolonged contact sometimes the soulmate will receive flashes of that person's memories of the past. It's been told to me that the link is like a silver or gold cord connecting ones soul to the other. " But she was slowly starting to feel the aftereffects of the catnip start to wear off and feeling more like herself in general.

Alastor listened intently for a moment. "Have you felt any sort of connection a to a person down here?" He didn't believe for a second that it was him. But he would wait to give her that hug after she answered this question after all, if he was the one she was searching for. Then he would never let her out of his sight. He would do everything to keep her here in this place. Because the longer he looked in her eyes, the more he felt as if he was coming home to a place that he hadn't felt in a long time.

Catclaw smiled faintly at his question. "It wasn't until after I got down here that I did feel a connection to someone, but if I reveal too much, that person might not come to that conclusion on his own. But surfice to say that when I shook his hand that is when I felt it." She saw the grin widen on his face, before she was engulfed in a platonic hug. Blushing coloring both of their faces at the moment. Before Alastor broke it off, and then made to get up.

Alastor enjoyed the hug he gave her an the feeling of her own arms around his when she tightened their embrace. But as the warmth began to spread he quickly broke the hug and stood up from the bench. Turning to face her an revealing his big wide happy grin to her. "You should catch up with Ruby I know you wanted to speak with her. I am going to go get the rest of the catnip off of me now that you seem to be in a better state. I don't want there to be any more incidents with the catnip on my clothes." With that he headed off to the lake that he had seen.

Last edited:
Chaptor Seven The confrontation with Vox

Catclaw headed into Ruby's tent, and spoke to her friend catching up. "I am glad that that you are here my friend, its been such a long time sense I last seen you. I am suprised Bast sent you all the way down here. Have you found your soulmate yet? and is your demonic half giving you trouble down here being that there are so many demons down here to begin with?" Ruby smiled an conjured an offering that she gave to her friend.

Ruby knew cat meant well, but she shook her head. "No, not yet, but there might be someone I am interested in, how ever I don't really like his programs all that much. Not somethng I want to watch when our network is so much better and isn't tied to mind control. But still the reason I and my men are here is because my world lines up better and is closer to their universe than yours is. So my portal magic still works. The word is that Bast made a deal with some fallen angel and thats why shes allowed to have a presence here an that due to the deal she would send her people down here so the fallen angel could use some of us as his personal guards and the like. Though come to think of it he hasn't really used us all that much. So every once in awhile we go into pentagram city. But that offering you will need when you visit Basts temple we made a rumor to say it was in ruins, but it really isn't. But I know you need to attune yourself to the nature's energy here, and what better place to do it than here. Plus you also need to figure out where your going to do your fire dance. I think Bast believes that is really important. And from what I've seen the radio demon seems to like you alot. Just be careful Catclaw if he turns out to be your soul match he probably isn't going to want you to leave him if you should ever be able to find a way back home."

Alastor reached the lake, and looking around to make sure that he was alone, he quickly took his clothes off, and began to wash them, placing them on a overhanging tree branch to dry he slipped into the lake buck naked to wash off the rest of the catnip to make sure that there would be no more incidents with the herb to make catclaw rub all over hm. Not that he would have minded. But then his ears heard footsteps heading in his direction, and he took a deep breath and dived down just so that he wouldn't be too vulnerable.

Ruby was deep in converstation when she got news that a Tv demon, had been seen heading in the direction that Alastor had gone in. "Cat please stay here, I am going to put a protection shield around my tent, so no one can come inside unless its me or the radio demon. The person that is here sometimes doesn't come alone. And I can't put you in danger because he has a rivilary with Alastor. Much as I enjoy both mediums those too demons don't like each other very much. So I need to head this off as quickly as possible." With that said she opened a ruby red portal and leapt out of it which hung low ove the sky. Landing on the shore line she spoke. "Vox, what are you doing here? Did I not tell you to come back this forest the last time I drove you back out of this place. Just what do you think you are trying to do to the trees here. Last time you came you tried to attack this place which is something I don't tolerate."

Alastor finally came to the surface an was shocked that it was vox, and that Ruby had apparently come from out of nowhere and was confronting Vox, and he just couldn't resist taunting the tv demon. "Well ole pal, I would be more than happy to help her drive you out again. It didn't fare so well for you the last time you tried to attack this place. I see your back again to most likely try the same thing again. Besides if both of you would turn around, I would be more than happy to finish this horrible conversation with you." Once they had turned their backs, he quickly dashed over to get his clothes which had thankfully dried by now. Getting his clothes back on in a flash he told them they could turn around.

Vox narrowed his gaze at Alastor "What the hell where you doing naked in that lake Alastor?" But before he could turn his attention onto Ruby the radio demon smarted off with a comment that made Vox glitch, and get angry enough that his screen started to spark but because he was so far away from his connection to anything electrical, he didn't cause a black out.
Alastor smirked with his trademark grin widening even more to put the final nail in the coffin. "And we both know my media is far more superior to yours Vox, why it wouldn't surprise me if Ruby enjoyed mine more than yours." With that he watched as Vox shut down entirely with a glitching blue screen knowing that it would be awhile before the tv demon rebooted himself he asked Ruby a Question. "Do you think you could take care this demon by yourself?"

Ruby smiled faintly. "I know can, by the way Catclaw is safe behind a protective shield I placed around my tent, and she has the offering for Basts temple that you guys need to go in search of right away. Ask Catclaw about the fire dance, that is something you need to see if she lets you see it. You will be able to enter past the shield because I allowed it to grant you access no one else except you or I can pass through it. So, if you want to leave, I can take care of yonder demon. Besides I need to know why he is here."
It took Alastor no time to sprint away from the confrontation, and Vox yelled after him before turning his attention to Ruby a forlorn expression on his flat screened face.

Vox couldn't help losing his temper at the radio demons departure, but then he realized Ruby was still here. "Wait, you can't just leave, oh what the hell, you're not the one I wanted to see anyway. Ruby that can't be true, you can't honestly prefer his media over mine? Besides everyone knows Tv the wave of the future, and his media is outdated." He gazed at Ruby with hopeful intent.

Ruby sighed softly, and glanced at Vox, when he was like this, he could be so sweet. But she knew not to trust it for long. Because she knew he craved any attention that he could get. "While I am friends with the Radio Demon, I will let you on a little secrete, I happen to enjoy both mediums. It only saddens me that the two greatest overlords cannot get along. How ever despite that you and I do need to talk, and I want to know exactly what you are doing here. Surely you weren't trying to spy on me Vox?" She took his hand and led him to a secluded bench that was supposed to be a romantic spot, but it could also be used for private conversation. "Did you come here with the sole intent to get my attention. Because I do have to tell you this method was not the greatest way to do it."

Vox couldn't help the slight blush that appeared on his screen, but he was also pleasantly suprised at her words that she did like him. It may not have been a confession of love. But still she was giving him the attention he craved. "Well I admit that this time I came with the intention to try and court you Ruby, but you might be a little astute though I thought perhaps you were going to be at this lake swimming and I thought maybe I would catch some pictures of you or at least that would give me a way to zap myself here instead of having to walk all this way to your encampment. But I also wanted to see if you knew anything about a strange portal appearing in the sky a few days back." He wasn't after catclaw persay but he could never truly let something go if it wasn't his.

Ruby sighed softly at his words. "Well if that is the case, how about I agree to go on one date with you. But as to that portal I have no idea, how ever I just recently caught up with a friend of mine. But here is the thing Vox if your going to date me, you have to agree to leave her alone. After all your not soulmates with her and I know who is. But that is a story I can never reveal an for the both of them to figure it out for themselves. If you're willing maybe tomorrow evening you can come by around five, and we can go on that date." Though she knew Vox would pick something flashy and she was totally fine with it. Vox was ecstatic about his date with Ruby and couldn't help the grin on his face from widening madly. Then he got up and told her that tomorrow would be fine an that would give him time to pick the best place for their date. Heading out of the forest this time without needing an escort was the first time in history that this had ever happened before. Ruby slowly made her way back to the encampment.

Last edited:
Chaptor 8 The Journey to The Temple, And The Dance of Flames

Alastor made it back to the tent, and entered inside the shield, knocking on the outer part of the tent. "Is Lady Catclaw still here?" He hoped that she was, because he was so worried about her safety and the fact he didn't want anything to happen to her at least not on his watch. After all now that some things had come to light. He didn't want her to try and leave him. Even though he knew that cat herself didn't truly belong here.
Catclaw smiled at him, as she stepped out of the shadows an met him at the entrance to the tent. "Oh I am still here, I didn't want to break rubys shield around the tent so I meditated for a moment or too." Then she looped her arm around his once more, as he walked her out of the tent. It was then that she took notice of Ruby heading back to camp. "I guess things ended well with what ever was going on. But Ruby did give me some offerings for the temple, so I am ready to go if you are."
Alastor inclined his head with a slight nod. "Yes the sooner we get this finished, the faster we can go back to the hotel. I don't want to over stay my welcome in this place, and frankly with the tv demon lurking around. I would rather not be here should he come to fully court your demoncat friend." That and he didn't want Vox anywhere near cat. Because he knew the tv demon would try to take her from him.

So the too left the demoncat territory and headed deep into the forest, it wasn't long before they found themselves on path that the forest had never claimed, the stone tiles depicted hieroglyphs of eyptian orgin. But in some of the symbols there were too felines, one a winged lioness type figure, this one catclaw spoke softly of. "That lioness is Bast's sister zorarath, the goddess of war an chaos, she isn't a nice person to meet. But she is often the ones we shifters have to face any time there is a battle in the realm of felines." Several hours had passed in silence as they reached the gates, and there was a slot that resembled the mark of an ankh, cat quickly pulled hers out and placed into into the gate. It swung open on silent hinges, making her way forward the feline approached several bazziers, and those she placed wood in and light them. But as she made it into the temple there was the alter for the offering which she laid out after lighting the fire bazziers next to it, and she knelt down to offer her prayers to the great cat goddess.

It was then a flash of light appeared, the black feline appeared lounging stunning black and gold chair, as if she had been waiting for such a moment as this, and the great feline goddess spoke softly. "Greetings Catclaw, and you as well deer demon, I have been waiting for the both of you to come to my temple. I will accept your offering Catclaw. But I will let you know my dear sweet child that this was all planned from the start. You were indeed needed to come down here to find your soulmate. You needed some help of course from myself but I am glad to see that it worked out so very well. Now I shall give you a blessing, to help you attune to the very energy of hell, and the funna here. You must dance in the flames in your guardian of form, and you must let this one watch. That is the price you will pay for doing it here on my temple grounds." Then she turned her gaze on the radio demon. "If you have questions, you may ask me them while I am still present. Because I feel you have many of them an there will only be some that I can reveal to you the rest you must work out on your own."

( will add more to this story when time permits me or weather.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom