Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Too Sweet (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

How sophisticated. Everything about her really was high end, huh? He tried to get to know her a little better, both to try and keep her interested and to make work a bit smoother. Which sounded bad in his head, but if he knew how to talk to her, maybe he wouldn't be so shy.

She was getting hit a little hard as the drinks kept coming, and she decided to slow down just a bit. Her dress hugged her hips and waist, and stretched to almost breaking point at her bust. This didn’t need to be weird, she told herself.

"Are you having a good time still, Ms. Owens?" He asked, "Do you want anything else? Food?" Dick?

“Maybe some food.. I’m not sure I should keep drinking~” she said, looking over at him with slightly hazy eyes.

"Get whatever looks good, I'll share it with you, if you like." He smiled, pretty oblivious to how she was looking at him.

His whole face turned red and he looked away, "B-By sharing food...? R-Really...?" He asked, "U-Uh, what kind? Spicy? Barbeque?"

"Well, I mostly keep to myself," he said, "I like reading, I help out at the local shelter, I enjoy listening to music...I have two brothers!"

“Are you the oldest?” She asked. What a sweetheart. She had to stop herself from her train of thoughts. Would she have to teach him? She was getting dangerously close to wanting him very very carnally.

He smiled bashfully, "Yeah...my younger brother is 18 and my youngest is 13..." By his body type, he looked pretty lean; his button downs always fit him so good in the office, and he looked like he worked out a decent amount with how tight his ass looked in his slacks.

"Oh, I still go out and participate," he smiled, "it's really fun just going down to the park or the beach and seeing who will hit a ball around for a couple hours."

He turned red, "O-Oh, if you wanted! I usually go on my days off, so if you have time? I'd like to see you." He smiled genuinely.

Back
Top Bottom