Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F The Queen of the Ring! A Story Driven Wrestling RP (looking for DM-like partner)

TangerineAly

Planetoid
HIya!

Thanks for giving my thread a look! In order to avoid wasting anyone's time, let's get the usual disclaimers for my threads out of the way, shall we? ^^

Firstly, I'm in the mood for a long term story-focused RP. If you're looking for a quick romp, this isn't for you. Secondly, I use art as faceclaims, and having a good number of pictures to share as we play! If you only like real person FCs, then this RP is not for you (and no, I won't use them, so don't ask). Thirdly, my character is a very tall, 226cm/7'5, and she is curvaceous, with an athletic hourglass figure and a big booty. If that doesn't sound appealing to you, then this RP is not for you. Fourthly, while I appreciate and respect everyone who might still be learning English, I would like a partner who is fluent and can write at roughly the same level as this post, as this is a story driven RP.

Still here? Grand! Let's move on to the RP itself, then!

So, this RP I've come up with is somewhere between reality and a more grounded anime in the vein of Hajime no Ippo or other combat sports anime. Except, instead of revolving around a legitimate combat sport, this RP will ultimately be centred around Professional Wrestling. Just as in the real world, wrestling on the Earth of this RP is a work. The matches are predetermined, with the wrestlers primarily concerned with putting on an entertaining performance for the audience. But that doesn't mean there is no competition. No, the true battleground in the world of Professional Wrestling happens backstage, in the cutthroat world of wrestling politics.

Who is getting pushed? Who is over with the fans? Are the heels getting the right kind of heat, or do the fans just want them gone? Who has the ear of management and are they willing to sabotage new and upcoming talent if they feel the rookies are threatening their position in the company? These are just some of the questions the RP will deal with. And if it isn't clear by now, I would like my partner to have a good grasp on the inner workings of the business, and the terminology, etc. It's kind of important to building an interesting story together!

aoifeportraitcasual.png
So, the premise of this RP centres around MC, Aoife Mahony, a character who is in part inspired by the historical figure Angus McAskill (look him up! It's a fascinating read). Aoife is a girl from North Dublin, in D1, along the north wall. Despite being only sixteen (at the start, anyhow - the story will take place over potentially decades in-universe) she is a bit of a local legend, for this young woman towers over even the tallest men around her, being well over seven feet tall. Ultimately reaching 7'5 (226 cm) and 166kg at her peak size, she naturally possesses an enormous strength, being able lift the back end of a car easily, among many other strongwoman feats. Yet, despite her height, she is well-proportioned, seemingly not having any pituitary gland disorder. And yes, she's also quite beautiful, with a voluptuous figure, including a large and shapely ass. While ERP isn't the focus here, there will still be plenty of opportunities for it over the course of the ginger giantess's long career. Just remember, the sex is the seasoning, the story is the meal!

So, where do you come in?

Well, as it says in the title, I'm looking for a sort of DM-like role to take me through her career, starting with her discovery in Dublin, her training, her debut, and her stardom, along with all of the trials and tribulations it brings, until her eventual retirement. You would play a variety of characters here, some more recurring than others. I, of course, would be happy to help with this as well, so you wouldn't have to do everything!

Now, here's where it gets really interesting; we get to decide which era we want to do the RP in! I'm thinking our choices for starting dates will be: The New Generation, The Attitude Era, The Ruthless Aggression Era, The HBO Era, (my own AU), and The Reality/New Era. I envision her career lasting 20ish years, give or take a few years, so we'll basically be covering two eras, and possibly a bit of a third, though whether she experiences them as a rookie or a veteran will greatly change things.

The story can potentially go to whatever country or region you're familiar with, be it America, Mexico, Japan, or Europe. Since I might get multiple messages, I'm only going to leave each option open for selection for so long.

I will elaborate a little on each era, and what unique challenges and fun it offers.

The New Generation: Starting in 1991. Despite the rise of well-respected legends such as Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Kenta Kobashi, and others, this era is often considered a drought period for Professional Wrestling, with the WWF nearly going bankrupt at one point. But that also may provide an opportunity for Aoife if she can come in and become the fresh new megastar that invigorates the wrestling industry. Or she could just wrestle in Japan, since it was still incredibly popular there. It's the beginning of the Monday Night Wars, also, so that is worth considering!

The Attitude Era: Starting in 1997. Due to how close they are, it is entirely possible to start in the previous era and still be fairly young at the start of this one. The Attitude Era is the age of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock, and of edgy storytelling, bro! This is a busy era, now matter where she goes! In America, the Monday Night Wars are at their peak, and in Japan, the exoduses from AJPW are in full swing. She won't have much of a barrier to wrestling here, but it IS the era of the bra and panties match, and so the chances of her being sexualized are also much higher. A boom period for pro wrestling, one in which mic skills are paramount, so Aoife will need to be sharp with her tongue to succeed as more than just a spectacle!

The Ruthless Aggression Era: Starting in 2002. Pretty similar to the above era, almost like a continuation of it. High degrees of sexualization of their steadily growing roster of female talent! But while they might not always be placed in the most respectable of situations, they are beginning to be presented as more serious competitors. Of course, Aoife is far too big to be regularly placed against other women without it looking ridiculous, but it would temper the feelings of isolation she might feel in the locker room in earlier eras to have other female wrestlers around! This starting date will result in us going into modern times over the course of the story.

The HBO Era: My own AU idea, starting in 2008, where instead of the PG Era, the WWE transitions to a combination of pay cable networks, online video sharing sites, the burgeoning streaming market, and other new age forms of media as opposed to network television. While they maintain Smackdown as a PG-rated show, RAW moves to HBO, where it has a TVMA rating. This caters to both sides of the fanbase, and would lead to an early emergence of the WWE network. It's not all sunshine, though, as this in many ways splits the brand and the fanbase, and naturally, this will greatly impact the evolution of the Divas Division.

The Reality/New Era: 2014 - present: It's the modern era of wrestling, seeing the emergence of AEW, of the growing prominence of women in the business, and a relaxing of the strict PG-ratings from the previous era which I have mercifully skipped over. This is obviously a very big era of change for the wrestling business in general, and it is open ended since it is still ongoing IRL.

And there we have it! I think that's everything relevant for now. Ultimately, the decision of which era to choose is up to you! Whichever you think sounds the most interesting! Each will present all sorts of unique fun to be had and characters to interact with!

Limits and Kinks:

While very much story focused, there will of course be erotic scenes as well. As for limits, while I'm usually okay with non-con, Aoife is a bit too big and strong for it to make much sense here. I'm also not interested in snot, scat, or any "gross out" stuff.

Dub-con, however, is still entirely possible, and perhaps even likely, given the nature of certain figures in the business, what with the whole "casting couch" culture and all. I'm fine with having Aoife have sexual encounters with both men and women. Furthermore, given her build, a touch of ass worship wouldn't hurt!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom