Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Celeb’s Cuckold Adventure

Our first year of long distance had been hard on us both. We'd gone from spending nearly every day together for three years straight to going months without each other's company. Beyond the emotional strain of long distance, there was also the physical aspect. I had a high libido, higher than yours, and now that you weren’t there at all it was driving me crazy, and you could tell. I’d always been the more dominant one in our relationship, so, the summer after freshman year, I suggested cuckolding.

The first year and a half had gone better than expected. I’d made my way through plenty of guys on your campus, some longer term, some one night stands. However, in the spring semester of our junior year, shortly before our 21st birthdays, things were about to be taken to a whole new level. We were able to book our study abroad programs in Europe at the same school, knowing no one else, with no limitations as to how far we can go!

Hey all! That's the basic premise of the RP; we're a college couple who's been cuckolding for a few years but decides to really let loose when we study abroad in Europe. Maybe we meet a sexy American tourist in the Baths of Budapest? Maybe I get double teamed by two Italian sommeliers? Maybe I get an anal creampie from a buff Viking in Sweden? The possibilities are endless!

To be clear, I'm primarily looking for a man to play as the cuckold in this scenario, however, I'm also open to men interested in playing the various bulls we encounter during our time. I'm not all that concerned with temporal realism; we can travel to as many places and have as many bulls as we want.

We'd be using a celeb (face claim or actually her) as myself for this scene. I want her age to be realistic for a late-college character, so here are some ideas! (Feel free to suggest your own):
Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Jenna Ortega, Madelaine Petsch, Hailee Steinfeld, Olivia Rodrigo, Sadie Sink, Natalia Dyer, Thomason Mackenzie, Kieran Shipka, Maya Hawke Sydney Sweeney, Zendaya, Millie Bobby Brown, Anya Taylor-Joy.

So yeah, that's it! Hit me up and we can draft out our characters, our travel schedule, and more. Let me know your kinks and limits, as well as if you're looking to play as my boyfriend or a bull. Please only reply if you are literate and will put in a strong effort!

Alternatively, if you want a more BBC/BNWO context, we can play a similar idea in Africa!

I am 18+ and all characters and participants must be 18+

Back
Top Bottom