Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female DnD Inspired Plot/Adventure

KaeganofAmber

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my request thread. Lately, I've been seeking to create a DnD inspired plot thread in which I softly guide the plot forward as we rp. This would undoubtedly be a fantasy style plot, but written in freeform for simplicity and a rp storytelling experience.

This plot has the option of being mature (nudity, sexual themes, violence, etc) but is not necessary, so I ask you clarify which you seek.

Lastly, this plot is as mentioned, DnD, but Critical Role and Bauldur's Gate inspired, just for some reference. I will prepair three characters for which you may choose as a companion on your journey, a Paladin, a Rogue, and a Blood Hunter.
Each has a unique backstory and experiences in the journey, but I won't spoil much more than that. If you have appearance or kink preferences, let me know ahead of time, and we can discuss such.
As for your character, that is entirely up to you. If you seek to create a romance or more mature scene, the character would need to be female, and in regards to the character you decided as a companion, will determine if they're trusting or wary in the beginning.

Any other questions are welcomed and will be answered timely. Here are some basics things as to my writing style. I write third-person, descriptive post between three to five paragraphs (350 to 650 words) but have been known to on occasion, as the plot demands, write up to 1k. Don't friet, you do not have to reciprocate though you may. I, as the "DM", moving the plot forward, may on occasion have to do that, but it would be generally rare.

I do ask that you hold to about three paragraphs as a minimum on the average, or 350 to 500 words, though understand that sometimes, scenes or post are short to focus on the characters or such, so worry not. Oh, and if you need a list if kinks, I have an F-List on my profile signature.​

Back
Top Bottom