Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On parole 6

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
It wasn't until the third night that he made his move.

Dan - my husband - that's who I am talking about.

It had been his idea to book a cabin for a week - 'give us a chance to get to know each other again.'

It sounded a good idea, although I suspected he wanted to postpone my return home for as along as possible. After all, the neighbours weren't likely to hold a welcome home party and festoon the street with banners and balloons.

I sort of expected him to move in on me right away - it had been over five years after all - so I kinda respected him for holding back.

I was surprised when the second night passed without any action and I started wondering if maybe I should make the first move, but he had always been a guy who like to initiate contact, so if he was holding back there had to be a reason.

We'd put the lights out on the third night when he made his move. Straightaway - before I had barely settled down. His hand unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing as a nightshirt and he began to massage my tits.

That saved me asking the question that had been on my mind: had he been shagging while I'd been away? Obviously, he had, because he used to start with my butt. Now he had gone for my tits, so it must have become a habit for him. Well, that narrowed the field down to women who liked to start foreplay with their tits. I'd work on a name later. Meanwhile, his hand was working down, and I had more important things on my mind.

Last edited:
His hand was gathering speed as he passed over my belly. But it stopped when he met the patchy stubble.

'What? Why?'

Dan was used to a thick thatch down there.

'Some of the warders,' I explained, wondering if this would put him off. 'When they heard I was getting out, they stripped me and shaved me.'

'No shit,' he gasped, 'really? I hope you fought them.'

'Got one on the tit and another took a knee in her pussy.' This wasn't true. The truth was that I didn't dare get into a fight or my parole would be cancelled, which may have been what they wanted.

'I wish I could have seen that.' Dan was pushing his shorts down.

'Not too fast,' I barely had time to sound a warning before he was between my legs and probing my fuck hole with his dick.

'Argh,' I groaned. 'Damn, I'd forgotten how big you are.'

He wasn't listening, just thrusting, deep and fast, stretching me wide.

Then he was crying out and stopped abruptly as he blew his load.

He grinned down at me. 'It's been a long time,' he informed me.

'Tell me about it, Dan.' If it had been such a long time for him, why had he waited three nights?

I knew what had set him off and it wasn't the waiting. It was the thought of my fighting with the warders. He'd always enjoyed hearing about how I had taken suspects down before cuffing them. That was what had set him off.

I hadn't cum, by the way. But you knew that - so did he, not that he mentioned it.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms round his neck.

'I have a question?'

'Sure,' he said, 'fire away, ask me anything you like.'

'OK,' I said, 'who have you been shagging while I've been away?'

"Marjorie, mostly."

Not a second's delay, no hint of embarrassment. I liked the 'mostly', but that could wait.

"Marjorie?" I hadn't figured her for his type. "How soon?"

"The day you were sent down." Really, that soon?

"Tell me how it started."

"She came over to ask how long you got and when I told her, she just unbuckled my pants and went down on me. She said something like 'Let's see if she was exaggerating about what you're packing.' According to her later, you had understated it if anything."

"And after that?"

"Every Saturday when her husband was at the game."

Well, that explained why he went for my tits. She's stacked, but no ass to speak of. Which reminded me.

"In case you haven't noticed, you haven't finished what you started with me."

He grinned. "Turn over and assume the position." This was a game we played - what I used to say to guys when I pulled them over and got them out of their vehicle. They stretched over the good and spread their legs, while I gave them a pat down.

"Now," he continued, "do you have anything on your person that might harm me?"

I grinned. He'd not forgotten our patter.

"Only a steaming hot ass that will burn your dick."

His sudden gasp took me by surprise.

As did the trembling dick that I felt probing along my crack before being thrust deep into my ass.

'ARGH,' I cried.

'God damn, girl, but I've missed this.' Of course he had; Marjorie had no ass worth noticing.

'Damn, girl, you're tight.'

'I'm tight because you're big, darling. You've got the longest, thickest dick I've ever seen.' This is true, by the way, so long as you discount the ones I've seen pics of.

He's gasping and thrusting now, he can barely speak.

'Have you missed this? he finally manages.

'Of course, I have, darling, of course.' Who wouldn't after over five years in a prison with not a dick in sight.

His hand is under me now, rubbing my clit, as he pounds me.

'Have you dreamt about me doing this to you?'

'Yes, darling, yes, yes, yes.' I'm close to cumming now, having had no dick for so long this is not the time to make it last.

'DAMN, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.'

He slumped on top of me, spoiling my orgasm that was just beginning to roll.

SHIT

Back from the cabin. My ass was sore and Dan had a grin that seemed to be tattooed on his face.

Time to let the neighbours I was back and to warn them off sniffing around my resident male. Starting with Marjorie.

I knocked on his door and waited.

The door opened and there she was in jeans and t-shirt with bare feet.

"Fuck off," she said and made to slam the door in my face.

My old cop instincts sprang alive and I jammed my foot into the gap. I pushed the door open and following her into the kitchen.

"No, Marjorie,' it's time for you to fuck off. I'm back and Dan doesn't need you any more. Go and find someone else's husband to prey on."

"Hell I will." She was sneering. "Things are different now. You can throw your weight around, intimidating everyone with your threats of arrests and booking for any trivial misdemeanour. No one has forgotten how to set up Harry when he disrespected you and how you took bribes to let motorists off tickets for going half a mile an hour over the limit."

"Just hold on a minute, ugh-" Her fist had buried deep in my solar plexus, cutting off my air and doubling me over.

Marjorie grabbed me by the hair and pulled my het up.

"No, I wouldn't be holding on for a minute. It's time for you to get the message. No one ever liked you, they were just afraid of you. Well, they still don't like you and have no need to be afraid of you any longer. You make any trouble and you'll be reported to your parole officer. Even if you don't make trouble, we can always say you did - like you used to do."

"W-w-w-what-ttt?" Her spittle hit my full in the face. "How dare-" But she was propelling me towards to door.

"Like I said, FUCK OFF. Dan and I will decide for ourselves, without you interfering."

The door slammed behind me, leaving me on the doorstep, trembling, with a sharp pain in my gut.

i got back home and showered, scrubbing my face clean of her spittle. Threw my clothes in the wash. Tested Nicola. My bestie - time to make contact again.

'What's wrong?' she asked as soon as we had sat down in the kitchen with our coffees.

I told her.

'Marjorie always had the hots for your husband. She won't let him go without a fight.'

'No contest there,' I snared. 'He got the taste for my ass again and no way can she compete with that, no way.'

Nic smiled, like she might know something I didn't.

'You don't agree?' I challenged her.

'Just because you majored on anal, doesn't mean that Dan did. He may go along with it to keep you happy, but he may be one of those guys who likes to see a girl's face when he fucks her.'

'I'm sure some guys are like that, but I've felt Dan up my butt, so I know how he reacts, know how he feels, there's no faking something like that.'

Another smile, like she might know more than I did. I decided to move the conversation on.

'I thought about inviting the gang around to do some catch up, get reacquainted, that kind of thing. What do you think? Would next weekend be a good time?'

Silence.

'Well, you know what, I'm not sure. They haven't been in touch, have they?' Actually, no. 'The thing is, after what you did, well, maybe that want to keep their distance.'

'They knew what I was doing when I was doing it, why should it matter that I got caught?'

'It matters because they're not afraid of you any more, they don't need to keep on the right side of you.'

Really? Could that be true? I'd not noticed anything at the time.

Long silence while she finished her coffee without making it too obvious that she wanted this conversation over and done with.

'Look, love, what I am saying is, you can't just turn up here and expect to carry on where you left off. Some people don't want to be part of your gang any more and others, well let's just say that others have a score to settle with you. Just be careful, watch out for yourself, if you understand what I mean. And, look, why not come over for supper, you and Dan and me and Pete. I'll check out some dates and give you a ring.'

And she was gone.

Leaving me alone and feeling alone and thinking about why i should be careful and what I needed to watch out for.

Back
Top Bottom