Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nature of Magic (EtherialElvenEmpressxBoldGeko) {NSFWIMAGES}

Harald had to giggle a little about the fact that the elf looked so happy and excited. Moments ago, she was crying and full of sorrow but now she almost looked like a girl who just had played her favorite game. Of course, this appearance was amplified by her young looks but none or less she seemed even more pretty now that she was happy. Harald put his hand closer to her head and started to fix her hair a little that was a little mess now, after they ran at full speed through the woods. He even picked a leaf out of her hair. "Sure, maybe next time I will transform into a Tiger, or a Lion and you can see how it is to ride one of those" he says with a wink and to raise her anticipation for the next time.

He had to think for a moment about whether he could teach her. Elves seem aware of this kind of magic, but it was the question if they had the same kind of powers withing them. Isabell had also asked him earlier if he could train her, but she was a human and there it was even less likely. In the end Harald gave the elf a nod. "I'll try to teach you, no promises that it will succeed. I don't know if your kind can control this "dark" magic" he made some gestures with his hand to imply how spooky his magic is as a kind of joke. Harald didn't like the thought that elves would preserve his powers were something not pure and wanted to lighten the mood about it. In the end shapeshifting was a part of him that he had since birth and Harald didn't believe in the idea that a power itself could be good or evil. The user always determined in which way a skill was used.

He started walking towards Rivermill. His steps were slower than normal then despite the outlook for Isabelle he wasn't quite ready yet to let his time with Chrysa end. The enjoyment and comfort she had provided him with was something he still longed for and so he didn't want it to end right now. At least they still had time together on the way to the Inn. "So, you said on the ride that you and your sister also can shapeshift? Why do elves think that this magic is unworthy of someone like you?" Of course, now he had started a heavier topic, but he wanted to know where the idea comes from. Before Chrysa he had never encountered another elf, nor did he know they even existed. Their magic was also foreign to him, and it made him realize how little about the world he knew. Chrysa and Isabell were right now the best opportunity for him to learn about all the things and that meant sometimes probably asking questions that are uncomfortable. Even though he knew already that Chrysa had no problems with his changing form or even enjoyed it greatly. Every time her eyes glowed in her curiosity, it encouraged him to show her more and more of his abilities and she seemed eager to learn about them too. Whatever the elves had against his power Chrysa didn't seem to share the same kind of prejudice.

When is hand move to move her hair from her face she didn’t shrink away she actually let it happen which was a big step for her to let anyone get that close since Gideon. Harald mentioned doing this again and perhaps transferring into a lion or a tiger those green eyes of her lit up like sparkling emeralds Ashley anticipated something more to come eventually maybe not now but eventually. it was strange how this elf looks completely different when she was happy. Chrysa shined brighter than the sun when she was happy. It was no wonder her parents were very big on her staying away from darker magic especially with how she looked right now. A vision of a goddess. When she was happy the magic win in her seem to bubble up naturally from within. She was so curious about his magic but had no idea if she could even do it he did even if she couldn’t she would at least take time with a tiger or a lion!

Chrysa was hopeful for a good answer about if he could train her but she was in no rush at the moment. It was curiosity and she just couldn’t help herself. Even if she did something similar when she was a child she didn’t remember any of it right now. for the time being Isabel probably had more chances of getting his magic down better since he was more open to his magic and not forced to unlearn some thing she was naturally born with. Hearing that he would try to teach her brought a huge grin to her face and she was almost bouncing with happiness hearing that he would actually try.Chrysa wouldn’t get her hopes up but she was happy that he was willing to even offer and not yell at her about it. “The fact that you’re willing to try is more than enough for me. To be honest I would like the soil like a bird in the sky and do something like that I don’t plan on doing anything horrible with it. I don’t know if my client can use it. I just knew it was bad but what you’re doing is not bad at all it’s wonderful.” She spoke highly of what he just showed her and how could anyone think his magic was bad after seeing him turn into a bear and run around and enjoy life! When he gestured how spooky it was a caused her to laugh more and she shook her head no. “I’ve seems for Dr. magic out there other than yours I don’t understand how yours is so bad it’s a gift!” She was entranced by what he could do and fascinated by it and also wanted to do was ask her parents how could this be so horrible?

When he finally made the move to head back to Rivermill Chrysa was not far behind at all. She kept up with his stride and she was much happier going back then when she had left. Harald Was kind enough to slow down for her so she could keep up since she had much shorter legs and heated and she would look up on occasion as she walked next to him. It did catch her off guard when he mentioned her sister and she thought maybe he just didn’t hear her talking in the bare form which is quite a silly thought and she fell silent before nodding a very slow yes. “My twin could you so much more than I could at least with something like you did. She did teach me some of it when I was younger if I remember correctly but I wasn’t allowed to remember it.” The last part sounded a bit confusing especially when she said she wasn’t allowed to remember it but it did give away that maybe she was put under a spell to get rid of whatever she learned. His questions needed to be asked but it brought up some very dark memories for her and even though she was still happy the smile slowly began to fade. “Elves we’re made an image of the goddess and that’s who we follow and worship and she gives us our powers and gifts except the magic you use comes from a different source I don’t remember exactly the source but they didn’t wanna talk about it they just said we shouldn’t use it. My sister was apparently very good at this source….. me on the other hand my parents said I was gifted and chosen by the goddess herself into use such powers would anger her and I wasn’t supposed to even think about them. Even now I don’t really understand what was the big deal my sister never hurt anyone like that they try to make sure we both grew up in the proper way and with the light of the goddess. My sister…” she paused but not for dramatic effect it was just painful to think about. “I remember my parents saying something about her being cursed by I don’t remember the entity or not but you know it’s magic there is light and dark and I was the light she embody the dark. I didn’t believe that because she was my sister how can we both be born together and not have the same gifts?” The question she asked Harald was not meant to be answered just rhetorical but she had no idea why they were both born so differently. “Do you have any siblings?” She finally asked outright since this was bringing up sad memories and she wasn’t sure if she could continue if he was an only child maybe he wouldn’t understand but if he had siblings maybe he just might though his tribe all seem to be the same but she wondered if the same issues happened within his own world.

Harald was slightly suspicious when she told him that her sister had great talent in shapeshifting. Was that not a power that only the people of his tribe and their ancestors possessed? And not only that, but Chrysa was also able to do it too when she was younger. This statement alone raised thousands of question marks in his head about the elves and their power. If it was true what she was telling than that would mean that even more of his beliefs were wrong or at least his knowledge about the world. He had understood that the world outside of his tribe had many mysteries but another race who could shapeshift and tap into the power of the spirits while not even believing they exist? That was mind blowing for him and definitely something he wanted to know more about, but he felt like it wasn't the right time to push this topic forward. They would have enough time when he would train Chrysa and then he would see which powers were buried deep inside her. "I think your goddess has no problems with my powers. She was also present at the tree and told us that we are part of a prophecy." He said in an attempt to make her smile again.

Harald was for a few seconds silent when Chrysa asked about his family. "I had a brother. He drowned when we were still children." His voice sounded hurt and full of pain. He didn't want to tell her the full story yet since he was the one who was responsible for his death. When they were younger, they played in the nearby lake, and they liked to play rough with each other. They dipped each other under water over and over again until one time Harald had hold him down for a little to long. His brother lost consciousness and Harald as a young boy had neither the strength nor the technique to bring him back to shore where he could might have gotten help. He was helpless when his brother began to sink to the ground of the lake. Young Harald was swimming as fast as he could back to shore and trying to get help from the village, but it took so much time that not even his body was ever found. Even when he was an adult, he regularly went back to the lake to see if he could find the remains of his brother but after years and years of searching for him there was still no trace of his corpse.

Nobody had ever even thought about that it was Haralds fault that his brother died, and he felt to guilty to tell anyone and after he had Chrysa already shown that he killed his own wife he didn't wanted to admit right now that he had also killed his brother. The thought of how helpless he felt when he couldn't save him still made him feel weak deep inside and that topic was probably something he avoided even more then the whole painful memory of his wife and daughter.

Harald had every right to be suspicious though for now it may have been a bit misplaced. Chrysa had nothing to hide and it felt nice to actually let out feedings that had long been hidden away with someone who would actually listen and not dismiss them. To some most would think she was trying to find ways to relate, but for the first time in a long time she was able to voice het thoughts without bring severely punished for just thinking them. Her mind was wandering but when he mentioned no problem with his power she looked lost. “If she had no issues with you why did she not want me to have it?” Her tone was genuinely confused she looked lost and wondered why her parents did not want her to even know about it or use it especially when her sister used it so well. “Maybe The prophecy will let you teach me something.” She was trying to make light of the situation even if it was extremely heavy.

The mood became somber again when he mentioned his brother and the fact that he drowned. She had never lost a sibling but she couldn’t imagine the pain or maybe she could. This time she couldn’t say she related since her sister was still in the realm of the living. Chrysa could easily read his pain but this time she kept silent and reached out and placed her hand on his arm since she could not even reach his shoulder properly without stretching. There was no way she could read his mind but she figured it was a painful wound you could ask was; “Do you want to talk about it?” Her voice was soft and caring and asking wanted to do was help since he did give her hope that she didn’t think she’d ever fine.

“I’m sorry I can’t fully relate but I understand how siblings mean the world to us.” Chrysa did love her sister mostly though as they grew up they grew apart and their powers went in different directions. Not only their powers but their parents love for each of them. They were treated so damn puberty especially blossom. Her parents cannot risk her sister being too close and bringing their golden goddess child. There is no way she can make him feel better or take away skilled though she did think about trying something.

“So… maybe I can remember spell from my childhood to see if I can shape shift again. I make no promises but maybe with you here you can inspire me.” The art of distraction usually helped her and maybe this would help Hd She literally had no idea of Pandora’s box she was about to open…

"I guess sometimes what Spirits and Gods wants doesn't necessarily reflect what we do." He said while also thinking back on his wife. She was like him gifted with strong abilities and followed the will of the spirits strongly until she suddenly got mad and killed their daughter. If his own wife could disobey the will of the spirits that much then it was more than likely that also her parents might have a wrong view on what their goodness wanted but Harald was concerned about speaking that out loud as clearly as he thought, it. He still didn't know enough about elves in general or their goodness to make such an assumption out loud and would fear that Chrysa might not take it that well that a stranger would speak in such manner about it.

Harald just shakes his head when Chrysa asks if he wants to speak about it. "This is a topic for another time and day. I don't think it's a good Idea to speak about it right now." His tone was suddenly dismissive. When he spoke earlier about his wife his voice was full of pain but this time you could clearly hear that he wanted to avoid that topic at all costs. "It's okay Chrysa, I appreciate that you try to give me comfort" he says while he looks at her hand at his arm and the warm smile from before returns from his face. Her gentle touch healed more about his pain right now than he could express, or she would probably even believe. It was still a strange feeling to let someone get so close while he let his guard down. Normally he wouldn't even tell anyone that he had a brother but with her it just slipped out of him. It was almost like he had known her since eternity and trusted her with a deep bond.

Harald stopped walking as she mentioned that she would give shapeshifting a try. He knew how dangerous it was being around children who try to come to terms with there shapeshifting and that the wild side of the animal could take over when someone without experience started to learn it and so he took a few steps back and almost looked at her now with a face expression of a teacher who studies every move of his student. "Try to relax and focus on something simple like a cat or a mouse. Don't try anything with wings, its to complicated." His voice was firm and in the same tone as he would instruct people in his tribe that he teaches. "Let your emotions guide you, all this magic came deep withing your heart. Take a deep breath and just focus on what you feel." He didn't know if that would in any way make sense to her. Normally before children would attempt shapeshifting, they went through weeks of meditation in the woods to strengthen their bond with themselves and nature but she said that she had done this kind of magic before so maybe he was worried to much. Now he was silent to give Chrysa the concentration she would need and just prepared himself to jump in if anything would go wrong.

“I wish I understood your spirits more. I’m not sure if my parents called them but I remember dark entities or the dark ones or the ones of old. I remember they had a fear of them. It was as if we could even mention them and if we did something bad would happen. Something awful I wish I knew exactly what would happen if we talked about it but even if I tried…” Chrysa didn’t wanna speak about it especially if she mention if she tried to do something her parents ruled with an iron fist that if he looked at her he can see there’s a healthy fear in her just talking about what her parents must’ve done to her. To a point she was scared of speaking out loud but she still spoke she wasn’t as terrified since she hadn’t really touched these gifts of hers in far too long and maybe she thought now that she met Harald and she was away from her mother and father and Clinic she could actually use the gifts that she had.

when he mentioned that he didn’t want to speak about it and it wasn’t the right time Chrysa Knew better than to push him any further. She knew far too well how dark memories and sad memories went and they could kill a happy mood which he did not want to do. Or at least not ruin it any further. The conversation on Shapeshifting was very new and it brought back an interest she didn’t think she still had. She was ready to completely ignore it until he mentioned how he didn’t mind having a comfort and how she listened. When her took her hand in his she squeezed it back. “You Give me a comfort I didn’t think I find again I honestly don’t know how to thank you or maybe I do by helping you find your spirits even if I have no idea where to start.” Her offer was genuine and still on the table especially now she had more invested interest in finding them. Whenever prophecy has mentioned the elves always kept their word so she had no idea how her parents had certain parts of properties from her she thought they were good upstanding members of the clan and high society. Even if he felt lost about telling her about his brother she never really told anyone about her sister and she had thought she was in the wind for years.

When she mentioned trying Harald stippped walking and that caused her to stop too and it made her go silent as she would think about how she can try and channel what she lost as a child. She had blocked a lot of things out since most of them weren’t pretty but she remembered the good things especially how it felt to use this different power. If she remembered the reason why she stop she might not have been so eager to try. When he can look at her expression on his face made her stiffen up and get a bit nervous since he did look like a teacher trying to teach her something but she was all for learning it. This wasn’t too different from learning other spells but she still couldn’t help but be nervous. “Don’t worry too much I think I remember how to do it maybe…” that was not reassuring at all even though she was trying to sound confident.

Chrysa let’s stretch out her fingers and reach her arms up into the air and stretch it out as if she was getting ready to do a massive spell but when he told her do something simple like a cat or a mouse and nothing with wings that’s when she started pouting. “Awww! It can’t be that complicated I saw you make a bear. Hmph… okay nothing with wings…today.” At least she relented for now. The elf before him was more playful and excited especially talking about Shapeshifting and here he was being firm and strict. “I’m not new to magic you know don’t worry I think I got this I mean once you learn something it’s always with you isn’t it?” Chrysa was trying her best to reassure him even though it probably wasn’t reassuring to hear how overconfident she was. It was an elf trait that’s just really couldn’t be helped and coupled with her excitement this might be a bit dangerous. At least for now she calmed herself and folded her hands right before her as if she was in prayer or about to sing a song. Taking deep breaths she closed her eyes and let her body finally relax even though it was standing she looked very relaxed. For the moment it seems like nothing was gonna happen everything was silent around them and even felt like the birds themselves stopped chirping as she started concentrating and even chanting something small and in a whisper he couldn’t hear what she said he would have to lean it but it was an elven spell.

The calm before the storm. The woods around them seem to go completely silent; Dead silence as she chanted and she began to glow but this time it wasn’t golden it was darker. It looks like smoke almost surrounding her which did not seem right or feel right but she couldn’t tell and her right arm would start smoking slowly and underneath her dress she began growing a bright red glow and before she was nearing the end of her spell her words stopped and it felt like she couldn’t even say anymore.

She was focusing on trying to be a cat and it seems like her legs were actually trying to do it her body was slowly shrinking but it’s only stopped mid spell and the glow of her arm was making her whimper and it looked like her dress was catching on fire and the fabric itself was not gonna survive this action though she could not even cry for help she started whimpering and even screaming in pain as she doubled over. This was not right not for Shapeshifting but if you look closely or decided to help or jump in to get the fabric offer skin before it’s got stuck with the burning that was coming from underneath he would see they were elven words etchrf to her arm. It looked like it was a binding spell and it was stopping whatever she was trying to do and causing her so much immense pain she forgot what she was trying to do.
IMG_1666.jpeg

Harald was a little worried about Chrysa confidence, but he didn't want to take that away from here. It made him happy to see her so playful about even though he tried to keep his more stirn expressions so she would take him and his instructions seriously. "We get to the wings when you can transform into a cat." He said give her at least something to look forward to. The only reason why animals with wings are more complicated is to the fact that neither Humans nor elves are born with them. The control over your own body becomes increasingly more difficult as soon as you have body parts that feel unnatural to you. A bear, even though he walked on all 4 legs, still had somewhat the same kind of limbs on his body as a humanoid and that was something everyone understood. But wings were nothing that came naturally to any of his tribe. Humans always think that they can imagine how it is to fly and conquer the sky but in reality, we have not the slightest idea about how difficult it is to make the body movements happen in the right rhythm or intensity. Just to fly at the right angle to not dive headfirst to the ground was something that required practice. The first rule of shapeshifting was that you can copy the body but never the instinct. Even though that was only half true since it was possible for the animal instinct to take over and push out every human thought if you lost your concentration. The only way to bring a human back then was to beat him until he was unconscious and would transform back. Something that happened a lot when he trained the younglings of his tribe.

The magic in Harald himself began to make him feel uncomfortable. Whatever was happening when Chrysa started to tap into the magic of the spirits caused a disruption of the nature and so also in Haralds magic. He could feel how his stomach started to cramp slightly and his muscles tightened in his body. Whatever she was doing wouldn't lead to the wanted result that was very fast clear to Harald but this was paralyzing him and so he couldn't do anything about it. His words that he tried to speak died in his throat before a could give a single sound and his Body didn't want to obey his orders. It was almost like you could cut through the air with a knife. Haralds eyes widened as it looked like smoked eradicated from her body. A slight panic came up in his mind since he didn't understand what was happening to her. Neither the magic that Isabell had shown before nor his own magic looked even close to what was happening here, neither did they felt the same. He fought in his mind against the paralyzing feeling that came from her and wanted her to help to stop it. Slowly he regained control again and rushed as fast as he could over to hear.

He tried to grab her shoulders but had to pull his fingers away due to the heat that her body reduced. Her whimper and face expression almost looked to him like a fever and her body heat was just strengthen that feeling even more. He had to react fast since her clothes seemed like to be on fire and so he did the first thing that came to mind and ripped the parts away from her clothing that seemed to be glimming. As Harald saw the elven letters on her arm he was in shock. Even though he didn't have anything to do with elves before these letters were no strangers to him. If it happens that they actually had to imprison one of his tribe members because they stepped out of line, they will use exactly this kind of method to suppress their powers as a punishment. It was a great surprise to him that people here know this kind of method since he didn't know that this was the language of the elves. He always thought that this was a method that his tribe got from the spirits. Harald knew that he couldn't break this curse by himself. It was powerful and casted with great knowledge and would cost a lot of strength to break. For now, the only thing he could do was clear the symptoms of this spell. Harald started to mumble words while he put his hands over the letters on her arm. If Chrysa was still conscious, she would recognize that he was speaking elvish and that suddenly his magic was more in line with the kind of power she knew. It was a long ritual formel that he used to slowly make her feel better and better. Even though he could fight the symptoms, the body would need rest after this to fully cure of what just happened to her and after fifteen minutes of speaking elvish spell casting he was finally done. This took also a huge toll on his body since this formula allowed him to share a little of his own body strength with Chrysa so she could fight the symptoms easier and shared the pain between there body equally. And so he sat down next to here exhausted and confused about what just happened. "You will feel better soon" he said with a breathless voice and in hope that they could continue there way to Rivermill soon since she needs rest.

Chrysa probably should not have been that confident but she couldn’t help it this is exciting and new. Even with him explaining about not turning into birds she still pouted about it. Even though she pouted she at least would listen to him. This was the first time someone told her she could possibly achieve this dream of hers and since she figured she had been away from home for a long time it didn’t cross her mind that maybe she should not be dabbling in something she was unfamiliar with. “Cat it is! I would’ve thought birds would’ve been easier since they have free movement. Either way both sound fun although I’m not sure what color cap I would be can you choose that?” Her excitement was contagious. The twinkle in her eye was mischievous as well. Her inexperience was evident because she had no idea why birds would be so difficult when looking at them they seem so free and could do anything she figured having wings would be the easiest thing to do but that literally showed how much she did not know about this type of magic. Harald was doing his best to try and prepare her for her new journey though she would probably be a very difficult student since she was overly excited.

Magic came natural to elves especially high borne like her. Chrysa wanted this so bad she didn’t realize how often magic felt and how wrong it came off. Her own magic was reacting badly but there was no way she was going to stop she really wanted this. Her instinct took over and it seem like she kind of knew what to do until everything started crashing down. The destruction of nature was a big red flag but she didn’t stop there she kept pushing that was the first warning. Whatever was trying to stop her was giving her warnings as everything just went completely silent and yet she pushed on. Any small animal or creature in the area she was with start fling the area as if a small forest fire was about to begin. It was not a forest fire it was her magic that was disrupting everything and she even started to feel sick but there was no way she was going to stop. Continuing to push reciting the words of the spell she felt so sick like she was going to throw up. Did she stop? There was no way she was going to stop even after her body temperature rose and her face starts to turn red. It was like she was radiating pure heat from the inside out which wasn’t natural. Her body was trying to transform but something was stopping it keeping her in place making her tremble as she clenched her fist trying to speak more words but it was like her voice started to escape and she became hoarse. The words died in her throat and she fell to her knees clenching her fist so hard she was drawing blood from the palm of her hands as she was trying to force it. Even with her body temperature rising her right shoulder and upper arm were so hot it felt like she was going to explode. her clothing in the area started to catch fire though it wasn’t a burst of flames what harald would see Burning through her clothing or Elven words. For the moment she was too far gone to even notice what was happening to him her focus was to great but at least she couldn’t speak any more words and the spell was dying so the reaction would not let it go. The reaction was vindictive and mean trying to teach her a lesson.

When he tried to grab her shoulder he felt how hot it was even hotter than her own body it was surprising how much pain she could withstand. Her whimpering let him know how much it hurt but she was fighting so hard against it like she was used to it! Just as fast as her face went red it started to go pale as her body was just trying to give up but her arm was still so red and the clothing was trying to stick to the hot parts of her flesh. Due to the fact that he acted fast he managed to rip away the burning clothing that was trying to attach itself to her revealing a massive tattoo mark that was glowing a crimson red around her upper arm. It wasn’t just a regular Crimson it was angry and gave off a feeling that would make anyone sick looking at it in this state. She had no idea this was happening to her again it felt like a distant dream and she had no idea that her newfound friend would recognize the letters on her arm. He was able to pinpoint the origin back to her people. These markings were used to punish and suppress power and hurricanes cause a great deal of pain to make her regret it. What ever was placed on her body caused her so much stress she actually passed out from the pain only once he began chanting his magical words which wasn’t surprising considering what was going on. If Harald wasn’t there when this happened she would’ve been all alone out in the woods. What’s the marking out what it want it silenced her and caused her to black out even in her state the mark still glowed with an eerie and angry presence. If he wasn’t there he had no idea what would happen to her after doing this and using his gift to help her was actually calming this mark down. Her body just couldn’t take this much. Even in her state it was hard for her to catch her breath. With his skills he knew she would need the rest at least a little bit out here but to his surprise it didn’t take her long to eventually come to.

Though strange thing about this entire situation was when she finally slowly opened her eyes. Chyrsa was confused and disoriented. The most terrifying thing about this even as he let her rest it seems like part of her memory was confused. “D…did o fall asleep?” She said in a soft voice but when she would try to move she’d whimper and hiss in pain. “What did I do? My arm really hurts…” The mark was still visible but she was just way too disoriented which probably gave the druid more questions than possible answers especially about who put this on her and why make it a strong as it was.

Harald was relieved when she at last started to speak. At least she was alive. At home when people tried to use their powers while under the influence of that curse seal it ended not rarely in death. Before he responded to her, he put his hand on her forehead to feel her temperature. His face is full of concern and worry while he looks into her green eyes. Harald believed that she was still warmer than usual but of course feeling the body temperature with his hands was not exactly science. Without even asking he started to pick her up and started to carry her in his arms. "We must take you to the Inn. You need rest." His voice was worried and concerned about the well-being of the elf. When she said she would attempt to shapeshift he expected that the worst that could happen would be that she loses control over it, but a curse seal was a totally different monster to tackle. It didn't matter to him why it was placed on her body, but he had to remove it as soon as possible. While in his own thoughts he started walking and pressed her body closely to his. It was unintentional but definitely a sign that he wanted to protect her right now.

In his heart was also a little guilt that he couldn't do anything about her curse seal for now. Normally it was a cruel punishment to have something like this on the body, but he couldn't imagine that she did anything to deserve that and also for him it would've meant that she had visited his tribe before, which he couldn't imagine. Even though she was multiple hundred years older than him he would've heard stories about a foreigner having to stand trial before the elders in the past. That would've have been such a rare occurrence that the story about her crimes would've been carried out through generations, alone to make the children afraid of the outside world.

"Who did this to you and why do you have it?" His voice almost sounded a little angry. He didn't know how to feel right now or what he was angry about. Her since these signs branded her as a criminal in front of his tribe or the person who did this to hear for putting such a shameful thing on her body since he believed in her innocence. In his head were so many conflicting emotions about all of that but he tried to focus on his concern for her safety right now. As much as he started to dislike Muval he believed that he would take good care of the elf overnight. Love made the most people a good caretaker and so he would bring her to the Inn and hand her over to Muval until she is fully recovered. As soon as she would've her strength back, he would get ready to remove this suppressing seal from her body.

When most were inflicted with curses was like this they were incapacitated and weren’t able to speak or really move. This was strong but it didn’t completely knock her out fully I gave her a chance to wake up and at least learn a lesson which was an important part about this curse. It was a type of punishment but it was more of a deterrent and a very powerful one at that. Chrysa was trying to speak more as he placed his hand on her for head feeling how hot she was and she still felt like she was burning up from a high fever.

“The inn? I’ll be fine I’m not that tired don’t worry about it.” Now she was trying to protest especially since she thought she would be fine but of course thinking she was fine and actually being fine or two completely different things. Even after all of that she wanted to try again and she would literally try and push herself up but she had no strength. “Let me try again…. how far did I get what animal did I pick? Did you see a cat?” The poor elf was more than out of it. She thought she got further though this curse didn’t let her get very far at all.

Chrysa was trying to be optimistic until he mentioned an asked about who did this to her and then her face dropped as if she didn’t want to say anything. The silence of this moment was deafening as she held her tongue for a good few minutes. She picked up on his angry tone figuring it was at her and she wouldn’t blame him of course especially since this really angered her too. It seem like she didn’t want to tell him but eventually she would whisper shocking or not so shocking words to Harald. “M…my father…” she didn’t elaborate just said those two words and left them to hang in the air. She was very lucky that he opted to carry her since walking was not going to be a very good option right now since she felt so weak as she leaned her body against his letting her long blonde hair cover one of his shoulders and he could still feel how hot she was. On the way back she didn’t talk very much she was just leaving her happy mood behind and after she mentioned her father it seemed like her entire world shattered again. Without saying one word he knew that her father instilled some great fear into her.

Even though she was not ready to go back to the Inn it was the best idea. She didn’t eat the rest and at least he was right about Muval he would take care of her and look after her of course he was madly in love with her even though she did not give him the same feelings back but he would take any chance to try and prove it and Harald knew that. That we probably had a feeling there would be some rising of his temper if he saw him carrying Chrysa in his arms. The trip into town wouldn’t take long as she was slowly falling asleep on him without thinking about it. “Im sorry…. I thought it wouldn’t be on me anymore it’s been centuries…..” she at least knew to some capacity she was contained but she thought it would affect overtime but she was so very wrong.

Harald tried his best to walk as gently as possible with her in his arms. He didn't want her to feel more uncomfortable than she probably already felt. Harald imagined that she probably wasn't to happy about it in the first place that he carried her but he wouldn't let her have a say in that since she probably would act all tough while he knew how much her body was damaged after something like this. "You can try again after we got this curse of you" he said with a firm and strong voice to make it miss understandable that he wouldn't approve of another try of her for now.

He almost couldn't believe his ears as she mentioned that her own father did this to her. Harald wanted to ask again if he heard her right since she spoke with such a weak voice, but he knew he had understood her. Either her father had a cruel way of showing his love or he hated her. That were the only options that were possible in Harald head and if the man would stand in front of him right here in there, Harald wouldn't have hesitated to attack and confront him about it. Chrysa could see, if she looked at him, that his face expression turned more and more angry. His before kind face was now drenched with despite and anger. "I want to tell you what this kind of thing means for my tribe" he said while nodding with his head towards the elven letters on her arm.

"If one of us ever commits a crime against the tribes or the spirits we put that kind of curse seal on them. They are not worthy at this point anymore of using the magic of the spirits and are marked as traitors with it. If they attempt to try to shapeshift or tap in other ways into their powers, then they would most likely die. It's a cruel punishment that we only use to the worst of the worst and so you maybe understand why I'm quite concerned that you wear this kind of branding. If your father did this to you than I have not many positive thoughts about your father and his methods." Of course, Harald knew that he maybe overstepped a line by judging her father in front of her. The druid was still oblivious to the fact that the letters on her arm were elven words and still couldn't made the connection that these things didn't originate from his tribe.

Slowly he saw already the gates of Rivermill on the Horizon. Harald was a little worried about what the citizens would do when he suddenly appeared there with their guardian hurt in his arms. Even though the majority didn't even recognize her a such but still it made him nervous. He didn't want to put her down either since her temperature was still not back to normal and see he decided he would face whatever people would do. In the end Chrysa could speak at least and probably clear the situation in the worst case.

As he carried her and mentioned how she would could try again once this curse was removed she didn’t argue with him. “Do you think it can be removed?” Her voice was soft as she asked this question and she didn’t even bother to say she try again but once he mentioned removing it that gave her hope; hope that she never had before. Her father never mentioned removing it but if someone could it possibly would only be capable by Harald. Normally she would fight about being carried like this but she actually clung to him since he was helping her and she took comfort in him carrying her. Sniffling every so often because she was trying not to sob completely from the pain and it was something that she was not proud of to say she could handle mostly.

Luckily for him she did not look at his face and see the look that he had when she mentioned her father. He had no idea how cruel her father could be but in her eyes he was still her dad and of course he loved her, right? He gave her those markings out of love and protection but she hated how much they hurt. He started speaking and brought up explaining what these marks meant to his tribe. Chrysa at least kept quiet for that. The only point she turned to him was when he mentioned that this was given to criminals and she looks shocked. She was too weak to really show full emotion with the mix of pain but the look of shock was evident. “Father told me these marks were to protect me I don’t understand what he was protecting me from. I think the pain is because I wouldn’t listen to him. I am no criminal and I don’t think my father meant bad things about these marks he did it because he loves me and because I just didn’t listen when I was younger.” She was trying to explain with the cruelty because it was hard to believe that her own father would do something that horrible to her. She kept her face turned away and she felt like she wanted to cry more. She was not angry or upset but she honestly wanted to protect her father from Harald’s words. The honest truth was he was right and her father was extremely cruel but she was still his daughter and even if he was cruel she still had love for him all children love their parents. Sometimes she hated him for things that he did but in the end he was still her father and it was hard for it except that maybe he wasn’t the best kind of father.

“My father did his best with me you know. I was quite a mischievous child and I’m sure these markings were just to make sure I didn’t misbehave.” Chrysa kept trying to explain it away but it was easy to see through that smokescreen. “I probably should not have even tried he would be so disappointing to me if he saw me now…” The poor elf was in a deep state of denial. Harald was harshly judging her father and even if he had so much truth in the words he spoke she still couldn’t help but try and protect him. She looked sad and disappointed but she said nothing else as they approach to Rivermill. Her body was so tired and she was still burning up. At least right now she was slowly cooling off but still her temperatures were above normal.

With Rivermill on the horizon and as they pass through the gates they got looks but no one dared say anything especially if they knew there was a problem she would be crying out and fighting but she was just relaxing and pretty much out of commission with trying to use her magic. They would eventually get close to the tavern and if he decided to step in to the Tavern Muval would greet them but then his look of anger came across his face as he watched who was holding his precious elf. Luckily for the druid no one said anything against him since it looked like he was helping her more than harming her especially with how her arm was around him and clinging to him it was body language that was easily read and no one decided to fight or yell they just figured maybe the elf got herself into some trouble or was tired. At least this kingdom is used to having elves walk around on occasion so no one really questioned it though very large tattoo druids on the other hand stood out but in the presence of an elf they figured it couldn’t be that bad if the elf was not running in fear of him.

Muval on the other hand was glaring at the druid with contempt in his eyes and he wanted to say something and it looked like he wanted to say so many things but he held his tongue at least he was waiting to see what this tattooed man had to say and why he was holding Chrysa.

Harald listened patiently to her defense for her father. It was clear to him that he could say right now whatever he wanted, and she would still protect her father. He didn't blame her for her loyalty and love to him and was just concerned about the fact that someone would do such a horrible thing to his own child. That on her arm was way more than a simple scolding or a sign of protection. He had put something on her body that could kill her if she didn't obey him and if that was love then elves had a weird way of expressing it. "You are a good daughter, no matter how much mischief you did." His tone had suddenly changed. This wasn't the time to discuss her parents or her past. She needed comfort and someone he cared for her right now and that was what Harald wanted to provide.

"When you're fully rested, we will take this curse off you, no matter what your father wants. This curse is a prison, and I don't want you to be locked up" His voice continues to soften and the caring attitude that he had shown before came through once again. While they walked through Rivermill he looked down on her from time to time. She seemed for him to get better, but he saw the sadness in her eyes after he had talked about her father, and he felt guilty. The last thing she probably needed right now was a stranger judging her family even if his words were true. "I apologize it wasn't my right to judge your family" he said with a loud sigh.

On his way to the tavern, he could feel how the people looked at him even though the majority of people tried to do it secretly. He tried to ignore it as good as he could but of course he was aware he was the odd one in these streets. It was a strange feeling to be different in this diverse city where all kinds of races were running around but he was the one that got starred at by all of them. Harald was almost holding Chrysa tighter, why walking to the streets to protect her face from being seen in such a weak state. She was the guardian of this city and even though not everyone recognized her, he still wanted to make sure that she wouldn't be seen as weak and vulnerable to the people. Especially since normally, she appeared to him as strong minded.

As he entered the Tavern, he already braced himself for Muvals outburst and he was quite surprised when he just stood there and waited. Without a word he walked closer to the bar and sat Chrysa down on one of the Stools before he leaned on the bar to get closer to Muval. The people in the Tavern were looking at them and he wanted to make sure that what he had to tell Muval would stay a secret between the three of them and so he started to whisper. "She has a curse mark on her arm that got activated when she tried to use magic. I thought bringing her to you might be the best decision since I thought you're the best to take care of her." Of course, Harald tried his best to be as flattering to Muval as possible. He anticipated that Muval would feel valued and strong when Harald admits that he is the best fit to take care of her and it would avoid his jealous outburst towards him. "She has a high fever and is exhausted. She loves your food, so would you please make something for her?" Even though Muval was a jealous bastard his food was actually quite good from what Harald had eaten and a good meal helps normally everybody to get back on their feet.

The druid knew it was gonna be hard to talk sense into her. Even though her father had done some things to her he was still her father and she was still completely in the dark about how horrible this curse was for her. Considering her high status and how she was raised she figured it was something that had to be done and her father did it for the betterment of herself even though it was a way to keep her in place. Perhaps someday she would figure out that it was not a good thing but right now there is no way he could talk any sense into her.

The stares from people did not affect her and as long as they said nothing she would not say anything to them. Harald would eventually learned that any else that came into town were referred to as the guardian the most have forgotten that Chrysa Was the true one and assumed she was different each time she came back and that all elves looked alike. It was a genuine human mistake but one that kept her in secret and seems like everyone just thought she was I look like for the paintings except for Muval Who lives just as long as an elf though he was still overly protective and overbearing.

For the time being she was a bit silent which was good meaning that she would actually listen to Harald’s words. He told her that she need to rest and she would not argue with that since her body would pass out once in bed eventually. Dimension of removing the curse brought happiness to her face albeit tired. “Do do you think you can actually be removed? My father never mentioned it being removed but then again he wouldn’t tell me anyways he said it was for me I’m good. You don’t think he’ll be mad at me for removing it do you?” That question he could not answer since he wasn’t her father nor an elf but he would eventually get down to the bottom of this. Perhaps you could ask Isabel about it later in her stories she seem to know so much about books and history there might be something she could bring up. The calm voice he uses her made her feel safe. It was a good thing since she was now starting to trust him even more and after the time of the tree she had more faith in him. Even though his magic was very different from hers it seemed like he knew just such as her father and it was shocking since she didn’t think humans would know this much about magic. When he apologize for saying things about her family she would look towards him and offer him a smile letting him know it was all right. “Don’t worry too much about it I do wonder what my father would think if he met you. He’s a bit standoffish but he can’t help it. I guess I would be too if you had to lead so many elves and work with the kingdom.” Little by little he was learning more about her and her family’s tie to the Rivermill.

He was doing her kindness by protecting her face especially since right now she looked absolutely terrible considering all the pain her body was in if he didn’t hide her face more people would worry about her. It was a good strategic move on his part. With him doing that it’s helped her saved face since she was a town symbol and she was forever grateful for that. Upon entering the Tavern she did not notice the dwarf staring daggers at Harald. If looks could kill the most like it would’ve been dead by the way he was looking. Brow furrowed it looks like he wanted to say so much but he held his tongue and poured himself a shot of something and took it to make sure he didn’t speak or say anything ill of the tattooed man.

When he sat the blonde elf down Muval’s Attention went straight to her looking at how bad she looked and he looked genuinely concerned as his eyes softened when he saw her. “My darling what happened?” And then he turned to Harald. “What did you do?” That soft kind voice came off as very angry and cold filled with Sano at the Druid’s expense.

“He did nothing. Please don’t blame him. I know you’re worried but I’ll be fine I owe my life to him if anything you should thank him.” Chrysa was trying to defuse the situation as a dwarf would start pouring her a drink and put out some of her snacks that she really loved and he begrudgingly poured a beer for the tattooed rivals. “Maybe tea? I don’t think my body can handle something strong please something cold.” Even though he gave her glass of wine she needed something other than alcohol in her body and he took that inside to bring her some nice tea though he had other ideas while he went and turned his back to make the tea for her.

“I’m just happy he brought you back safe. If he had hurt you I would….” That’s when the blunt cut him off raising hand to try and shush him. “Muval he’s not an enemy you don’t need to be mean to him he’s a friend.” The fact that she called him a friend made him angry as he glared at Harald. He was originally just going to add honey for her tea but after seeing how she was too nice to him he had to make it known that he was the better option and that was set his plan into motion. “Thank you for helping her. Perhaps next time you need me with you especially seeing how you brought her back in this state… I don’t think you know how precious she is to this kingdom.” Muval was trying his darndest to be civil but every word that came out of him was cold towards Harald which meant it was easier for him to notice how he was much more soft and kind with Chrysa At least giving him an idea that she would be safe hands with this jealousy stricken dwarf.

The only thing that made him soften his voice to him was when Harold admitted that he would be the best to take care of her and how she loved his food that made him start smiling and even gloat a bit. “See… at least you know who is best to take care of her she’s in good hands with me I’ll make her something to eat and her tea you could easily leave right now I’ll take very good care of her.” Muval Was very eager to get rid of Harold to the point he was practically trying to shoo him out. “ feel free to have your beer and be along your way I’ll make sure she gets ample rest tonight.” It sounded like he was really gonna take care of her and in his own way he was and that meant she would be spending the evening alone with him and he would make sure she would know who truly loved her.

Even though Harald believed that Muvals hostility towards him came from a place of love for Chrysa he couldn't help it to be annoyed by him. It was unavoidable to tip toe around to dwarf when it came to the elf to not let a bar fight break out. The druid was just standing there quietly while Muval and Chrysa had ther exchange. Even though the dwarf was spitting threads he decided that it was best to simply not react to it, especially since Chrysa had already intervened. Haralds eyes though were glued to the dwarf, jealous people could be dangerous from time to time, and he knew that right now the jealousy within him was probably boiling and that he had to hold back to not attack Harald. It was not a good idea to stay at the Inn for now so Chrysa would actually get her rest instead of seeing two men fighting about her.

He stepped one more time closer to Chrysa and put his arms around her. "Make sure to rest well" he said in a slight whisper while pressing his lips gently onto her forehead. It was a sign about care for him but also at least to a certain extent a small slap into Muvals direction. As much as he wanted to avoid a fight with Muval right now, he couldn't behave himself and wanted to pour oil into his flames. "I will be back sometime tonight." He said it more towards Chrysa than Muval and didn't even give the dwarf another looks before he turned around, ready to leave the tavern. Before he stepped out of the door he turned around one more time. "If you're looking for me, I'm at the Library keeping my promise towards Isabelle."

With that he stepped outsight into the night of Rivermill. Even though it was now Emptier one the streets there was still plenty of people. Some of the Market stands were now replaced with tables for Beer and playing cards. It was a different atmosphere to that during the day but not in any way threatening or hostile as you would expect it from a bigger city at night. His steps were slow and considered since he tried to absorb everything from that city. The bright windows even lightened the streets and so it was easy to see and people where laughing and once in a while you could hear moaning from the windows while people on the streets were making bets about how long the man would last.

As he arrived at the Library Harald decided that he would surprise Isabell even a little more. In a corner where nobody could see him, he used his druid powers to transform into a beautiful black cat. Of course, he hadn't considered that the doors of the library were difficult to open as a little feline but with some more strength he could at least open the door wide enough to fit his feline body through. Inside the library he looks around with his cat head until he spots the beautiful woman that is the reason why he is here. With his sneaky paws he walks over to her and starts to snuggle against her legs while purring before he finally transforms back to his human self. "I hope I didn't have you waiting for too long" he says while bowing slightly in front of her.

Muval Really couldn’t help his silent outburst as he watched the elf Of his dreams with someone else and even if she wasn’t outright with him she was letting him get closer than he ever got and that’s what was killing him. The only reason he held his tongue was because he knew Chrysa would object or say something. The looks he kept shooting Harald he didn’t need any words. It was easy to see that he was fuming at the thought of him being so close to her and when he kissed her so kindly on the forehead and whispered something he nearly dropped a beer stein! His eyes were focused on this invader but every so often he look over to Chrysa making sure she was all right. She never let him kiss her on the forehead or get too close to her and that was really getting to him how could this new person be allowed to touch such grace?

It was good that Harold chose not to stay too long especially since she didn’t have the strength to break up a fight about her and she wouldn’t even understand why it would be about her since she had no feelings for either of them. The only thing she had for Harold was curiosity and wanted to know more about the spirits and if she can talk to her dearly departed husband and daughter. When he kissed her forehead she leaned into it allowing him to get close and she didn’t even notice how the dwarf was fuming even more if he could shoot smoke from his ears he would. Muval knew better than to say something is that she said she constantly told him not to. “She’s in good hands you don’t have to worry about her I always take very good care of her.” Muval spoke up and prepared her some tea and got himself busy making her some food. The 1st cup of tea in front of her was small as he prepared something bigger. “ i’ll make you some nice honey tea don’t you worry we’ll get you back into tiptop shape soon enough Milady.” The elf didn’t think too much of it since he always been a dear friend and the small tea was at least something to hold her over until he got her something more. “Don’t worry Harald. I’ll make sure I rest we’ll talk about this more in the morning.” Chrysa didn’t feel the need to say too much about it since he knew what she meant it was a curse on her arm that was at least fading now that they were in the end as if it was hiding itself from other eyes her arm was just red and still angry with a bit of a shadow of the mark. Whatever the curse was it knew it did not want everyone to see it and the fact that the Druitt did was pure luck. Muval held his tongue and play some sweets in front of Chrysa and one one of the bar winches try to touch one of them he smacked her hand away. “Only for her!” His voice was low and angry and the poor servant girl slunk away I went to go get a snack somewhere else even though he made way too many for the elf even eat. He was quite protective over what he was given to her and her alone. “I made these with extra strawberries you need your strength don’t worry I’ll make you some warm food but please eat something.” The dwarf was fussing over her and trying to usher the drew it out as fast as he could. At least in his eyes Chrysa wanted him gone to those she mentioned something about talking in the morning and he didn’t even want that they could not force her to stay away from the stranger.

“Library? That’s a good idea for you go talk to that nuisance in the library. At least with you here you can keep her out of everyone else’s business and leave me to mine.” The door but at least satisfied that he was going to go to the library where Isabel spent most of her days and evenings that poor human did not have a life other than her books of history. At lease with a drew in the library it meant his attention it was not on his precious elf. “Take your time there. I’m sure she’ll talk your ear off don’t worry about coming back you have your room but take your time over there I’ve got everything handled how about with you in your room tonight Milady?” The dwarf offered to give her room service and the elf unknowingly said yes. “I don’t mind eating my room tonight besides I need to sleep I’m just really exhausted can you do that for me?” Her gays finally looked up at the door and he seemed very happy that she was noticing him but not in the way he dreamed of at least it was her paying attention for once. “Anything for you. Drink up drink up I’m making a special blunt just for you and soup don’t worry you’re in good hands and she’s in the best hands in this kingdom. “ The last bit was intended for the Druitt to hear as he would move from behind the bar leading the tea brew and he would move to go help Chrysa.

at least for now it looks like she was in caring hands as he would usher her up to her room leading the tattooed stranger head off to the library. When he was on his way out the elf was getting herself settled in her room and she was getting taken care of being waited on hand and foot by who she thought was her friend. She gets settled and even changed out of her dress into something more comfortable for the evening which was a simple gallon and it covered up her aching arm that she crawled into bed and the door flipped bring her tea and sweets and she drank the next pot of tea she would just get so sleepy which wasn’t a shock to her she had expelled so much magic today she didn’t bat an eyelash about it when she laid down it felt like her body was so heavy like a stone sinking into the mattress leaving her very vulnerable with Muval hand feeding her and giving her tea that had more than just honey….
IMG_1775.jpeg
As Harold made us wait to the library the town was pretty quiet as it was getting late but Isabel was still with her books making notes and writing down and checking history. Even though it was nightfall the usual troublemakers were out the older men playing cards and drinking outside also eating and being merry this kingdom was quite happy. Most kingdoms had their problems but Rivermill seem to be an exception. The crime rate was low and it seem to be picture perfect even though you had a few ruffians hanging out. Many windows had lights shining bright and the laughter of families just enjoying life. Laughing and flirting from the young adults enjoying the cool evening and even though Isabel was one of those young adults she was not one of those hanging out.

When he would arrive at the library the lights were still on there and Isabell was fast at work with so many books open and flipped many pages for handsome Stranger did promise he'd be back and she made sure to stay put. The young blonde was camped out at a table and focused on her books until she felt something rub against her leg most people would be scared but she looked down at her eyes went wide.

"Oh hi there little one! Are you hungry? I do have some snacks come here sweetie. Where is your family?" She'd reach down and pet the Era is noticing it was a cute black cat and it wasn't a real surprise to have cats running around the library she didn't mind they kept the micr away . What she didn't expect that this cat was no ordinary cat and before she can get used to the idea of having a cute cat keep your company the cat would slowly begin to transform back into Herald causing her to let out a very loud gasp as she jumped up from her seat. "OH MY STARS!!! You shouldn't do that I probably would've brought you home and kept you!" Isabell wasn't angry just shocked the little disappointed that she didn't have a pet but that faded when she realized it was a stranger that promise to come back. "I thought you wouldn't come back. I'm glad you did. Are you hungry I brought a basket." She came prepared with food and she was already snacking on it since she was a bit late but she didn't have a good amount of food for them. "How are tit liking Rivermill?" Isabel made polite conversation as she sat back down focusing more on him instead of her books.

Muval was making sure to act as caring as possible with his little treats and tea. Even when her body got heavy and sleepy he would step up and feed her more and more of his little strawberry snack and hold the cup for her to wash them down her throat. As longer this whole situation lasted the more a big grin came rushing down his face. It was difficult for him to not let his eyes wander over the elf's body who was laying there so exposed, so easy to take advantage of. His patience was almost expired, but he wanted to be sure that the elf was exactly in the right condition. Muval had spent the whole day preparing everything and spent even more time cooking and baking than he would usually do. The herbs that he baked into his treats were kind of rare in this region and probably unknown to most who lived here. They normally grew in caves deep under the surface and so as long as you weren't a dwarf you probably would have never seen one of these in your life. They were normally used to medical purpose in Muvals home, but he had found way better use for them over the years and even refined his baking skill to a point where the bitter taste of the herbs wouldn't shine through anymore. Even the tea he made from them was sweet and tasty, something that scholars in his home would've tried for years to accomplish but failed miserably. Despite the rough demeanor of Muval he was a skilled alchemist and chef since he realized that these skills made it easier for him to get the woman he wants. An old friend of him told him that it was easier to attract woman with good food and Muval learned that he was right about that, even though he used a different way than his friend originally meant.

Muval waited a full thirty more minutes, just to make sure that the herbs effect had spreaded though the elfs body. It was a paralyzing effect that even came with a slight blindness and memory loss the next day. For a man like Muval this was a gift from nature. The only unpleasant side effect was that it also made it hard for the most woman to actually become wet. That was something Muval himself didn't know and actually he didn't quite care about that too much. He still stayed in his role when he gently started to wipe strains of her off her face and suddenly started to bend down to her face pressing his lips on to her. A rush of excitement run through his body; this was what he had waited for. Now she was allowing him to come close, her body unable to resist and she was fully his. The herbs also made it impossible to fall asleep or unconscious. It just keept her awake in a state like a fever dream, everything around her must feel like a bad dream in which she feels so distant from her body.

He continued kissing her and shoved his slimy tongue into her mouth. It didn't matter to him that her body wasn't reacting to any of his approaches since he didn't really know it any other way. His hand now reached out to grab one of her tits. Grabbing tighly onto them like he was just preparing a piece of bread. His breath became heavier while he was kissing her, and his hot breath would hit her face repeatedly while he tried to retain his composure to not let it end before he even started. Finally, he let go of her lips "I think it's a little to warm in her for clothes, don't you think mylady?" he said with the biggest grin on his face you could imagine. His voice was threatening and now for the first time he let out his other side while being with chrysa.

Muval walked a few steps away from the elf and made sure that the door was closed before he returned and started to rip the clothes of her. It was too much work for him to undress her and so he just ripped piece after piece from her body until she was laying there in ripples of her own clothing, her body fully exposed to him. He needed to stop for a second to just stare at her body. That right here was what he dreamed of night after night while he masturbated. Even when he was with other woman, she was the one that filled his head and now he would finally claim her and that before Harald would've any chance. Alone the thought that he would fuck her before the druid made his dwarfen dick very hard and he wouldn't let it pass to have this win over Harald. Muval roughly repositioned the Elf and spreaded her legs to get a better view of her exposed vagina. He went on his knees before the bed and slowly came closer with his head. Finally, he puts his unskilled tongue on to her clit and without any build up he covers her tiny little pussy in his salvia. He wanted to taste her for so long and now he could do everything he wanted with her. Even though she didn't get wet he could still feel her sweet taste in his mouth. She tastet even better than his his fantasy and his salvia right now was probably the only lube she would get for this night.

Harald meanwhile just smiled at the cute libarian. He comes a little closer to her face "I wouldn't mind if you took me home with you tonight" he says in his deep voice with a slight seductive undertone. But like before he would pull away before something between them happens. He knew that she liked him, but he didn't want to push it to fast yet. A little bit of raising anticipation would make things just more fun. "I promised you to come back, didn't I?" Harald said with a big smile on his face pleased with himself that he had held a word towards her.

The druid looks over to the food basket and is quite surprised that she prepared so much food. When she said earlier that she would bring something he expected maybe a sandwich or something like that but not a whole picnic basket full of food. That was definitely a sign for him that she had looked way more forward to this meeting than he had ever anticipated. He grabbed into the basket and pulled out a strawberry that he shoved into his mouth. "I appreciate your effort. I didn't know you would bring so much food" he said grateful. Food was something he needed right now, the whole adventure with Chrysa made him very hungry. Harald was a big guy after all who could eat all in this basket alone if he tried but obviously that would've been rude and so he grabbed another strawberry and gentle lead it to Isabelles mouth to feed her. "They are very good aren't they" he said with a smile on his face.

Chrysa was a bit sad to see Harald go, but he was right she really needed to rest and right now she was exhausted. It was a bit much as Muval dotted in her, but she figured that’s what friends did. He always know how to make her feel better and make her favorite sweets. It was weird that she would let him into her room but right now she wasn’t going to argue especially if he was bringing food to her and letting her rest properly. “Thank you Muval. You’ve been a dear friend to me here….” Those are famous last words as he drank his tea and ate his snaps at her body that she thought was tired from using so much magic and the curse on her was taking its toll little did she know that it was what he was feeding her.

Muval she found when she was on her journey around the woods quite away from Rivermill. He was so far from home and she never really turn down the opportunity to talk to others. He was so lost in far from his home he told her that he decided to strike out on his own from his village and he got completely lost in the woods especially in such an unfamiliar place. Of course Chrysa One massive fault was being too trusting but he came off for such a good dwarf and he had a good heart at least what he showed her. Taking pity on him she brought him back to Rivermill with her. He had decent skills to make a living and he was a bit of a smooth talker but she didn’t let that phase her. At that time he came off as just kind she had no idea what kind of wolf in sheep‘s clothing she was bringing back with her. Traveling together for a few months helped them bond and he showed her how to find edible berries and plants but he was no good with magic so he did have a little gift with finding the right plants they needed to help but she figured it was just a dwarf thing to know. He has proven himself a good asset for her in her travels she figured he would be a good fit for the place she called Home.

Over the years they got to know each other and her case she figured she knew him pretty well that was until years and he would start trying to buy for her affection that she constantly shot him down stating that he was a good friend and she wasn’t interested nor was she ready for anything more than friendship. Figuring his flirtatious nature was just him being kind since he excepted that she would never be anything more than good friends she let it slide for far too long. Today after exerting herself with so much magic and trying to Shape-shift it gave him a chance to prove how good of friends they were. Muval helped her to her room and let her change of course being a gentleman while she changed her gown figured he was there just to make sure she slept well I would leave her when she fell asleep. “So sweet… you always make the best teas and sweets…” She mumble after eating a few more cakes and at least she was feeling better or at least well enough to lay down and get some sleep with all the tea she drank she had a warm and belly Ashley drifted off into a strange sense of consciousness. Chrysa Was out of it but she wasn’t completely asleep either it felt like a strange lucid dream especially since she really couldn’t see very well and all of her senses were extremely distorted which she would chalk up to using her magic for Shapeshifting that must’ve been a side effect from the curse on her arm. Muval had let her body take in all of the herbs he used that she had no idea she had ingested letting her self drift off for thirty plus minutes. It was a strange way to rest but she really didn’t know this was wrong.

The elf was completely out of it to the point she had no idea she couldn’t even move properly or that her friend was removing the gown she had put on leaving her self even more vulnerable revealing her sweet hairless body. She was void of hair everywhere except for her head and her eyebrows down below she had nothing to show for it and when he would finally get a look at her entire form he was trying to see what an elf looked like in the nude. Chrysa Looks like a perfect doll or rather us beautiful sculpture from an artist who admired women with how perky her breasts were on her tiny waist. Sprawled on the bed her hair cascading behind her she turned her head to the side making small noises but she was no longer in tune to the moving world. With her out like this he had the chance to explore every centimeter of her body learning every mark and freckle that she had. He must’ve been in the Elysian Fields with her on display like mighty Aphrodite being born on the waves of the sea. Most men or Doris will want their woman awake as they kissed them and touched their soft and supple breasts but not Muval. She knew if she were awake she would refuse or push them away and I feel like this he was able to kiss her and slippers tongue in her mouth without her reacting or fighting in the way he manhandled her breast squeezing the soft orb and his rough hand he was lucky he got a response from her body making her nipple go erect in his hand perhaps that made him think she wanted it but it was just a natural body response to being touched and teased.

Muval Was able to enjoy himself and touch and feel how smooth as silk her skin felt. Even when he decided to move away from the upper half moving down to her toned legs spreading them and showing off her sweet pink lips down below he was able to taken such a beautiful sight. With him between her legs using his warm tongue to lick her normally if she wasn’t under the influence of anything she would most likely get wet but whatever he used on her was keeping her body from even giving her that much grace and even though she did moan not from pleasure just from the sensation. This will be the only lube she would be receiving and sadly all he would get with her and her state of blindness some movement but not enough to get him to stop. She didn’t even know what was happening to her but her body was doing strange slight movements but not enough. Perhaps in his eyes it seems like maybe she truly wanted him to keep touching her and at least for him it was a nice illusion…..

Isabel was still more than shocked that the cat turned out to be her beautiful stranger. She did scare her but not in a bad way. The smile she had lit up a room especially when she saw his face. “ In either form you're very cute.” She couldn’t help but flirt with him playfully and even reach out to let her hand brush against his arm if he was close enough for her to do so. “ Would you find it weird if I said I was excited to see that you came back.” The fact that he was back she could not contain her excitement and if her books do not distract her from staring at him especially when he went to take out a strawberry from the basket which was filled to the brim with sandwiches fruits and vegetables and even desserts. This sweet perky young blonde hair went out of her way to make so much for him even freshly baked goods.

She was wearing a different dress and her hair had been brushed out and she smelled like sweet lilacs as if she was preparing to meet him. Her dress was a soft lavender color that might not have gone too well with her green eyes that seemed very close Shade to the elf’s at the tavern. He would notice how her eyes lingered a bit too long on his lips when he popped the strawberry in and it was evident that she was just not used to being around men that she liked and the only thing that broke her concentration was when he spoke causing her to blink and look up at him with her beautiful green eyes.

“Oh it was no effort you said you were coming and I figured you’d be hungry… I hope you like sweets right? I baked some cakes not big ones obviously but do you like blueberry a gruesome well with magic of course…” she would’ve continued to talk but he held up a strawberry to her lips and it took her a minute to get the hint that she opened her mouth. He was treated to a beautiful blush on her face as she took the strawberry letting her lips brush his fingers just slightly as she did a cute little shuffle giving all her attention to him. “Mmmm… it’s very sweet like you…” She would say after chewing and swallowing before bringing her hand to her lip and using her thumb to wipe away some straight juice.

Muval almost moaned himself for pleasure as he noticed the slight twitching of her body. He knew all along that as soon as he would start, she couldn't resist him. Even when she was so heavily drugged her body would tell him to continue. Self-pleased he continued with his tongue on her clit making now bigger and faster movements. The taste of her body was almost like a drug for him which he got way too addicted to. It felt like a long abstinence and now he enjoyed the first kick after such a long time. His hands were wandering over her soft skin on her thighs. She was the prettiest woman he had conquered yet and he wanted to explore every inch of her hairless body. With his hands he tried to spread her legs further and further to a point where the body was unable to even go a millimeter more without getting injured. But he didn't care and continued to put slight pressure on her while his tongue was still working her clit.

The dwarf was not a skilled lover at all, if a woman ever slept with him out of free will they definitely didn't enjoy his oral pleasure. He had a hard time actually licking the right spot and the majority of the work he did down there was just spreading his salvia all over the place. Also, in other regards he wasn't skilled at all since he only cared about his pleasure and his sex partners where nothing more than a replacement for masturbation.

Finally, he was letting go of her clit with his tongue and now started to put his fingers on her pink pussy. It almost surprised him how soft she felt, in his own illusion he imagined that he was the first man who ever touched her down there even though he knew too well that she was married before and even had children but as soon it came to sex Muval was really good in losing himself in fantasies. His own salvia on her clit was giving him the idea that she was extremely wet for him and that her body screamed to be filled by the dwarf. Obviously, he wouldn't resist such a cry from her body even though it was just in his head, and he tried to shove one of his thick dwarfen fingers into her. Despite his idea that she is wet the opposite was the case, her pussy was completely dry which made it difficult to enter with his finger. Muval wouldn't care too much about that and just increased the force in which he pressed his finger in and at a certain point her body would give in and allowed his finger access with resistance. He enjoyed the warm feeling inside her and he was pleased how tight she felt around his finger. Muval knew that he would enjoy it when he finally would put his thick penis inside her but he was also afraid that the tightness would end everything way to quickly and so he continued to move his finger inside her observing every slight movement of her body and interprets it as signs of pleasure and arousal.

Finally, he removed his finger from her vagina, just to get rid of his own clothes. He didn't have the most attractive statue in the world, and he was aware of that. His penis was already rock hard and in general he could definitely please a woman with his size. It was thick but only of average length but with the right skill he would've made woman scream in pleasure but sadly skill was something that Muval was lacking and since most of his woman were in the same state as Chrysa it didn't really matter to much.

He crawled onto the bed and positioned his hips next to Chrysas face. "It's time for you to please me milady" he said more to himself than actually communicating with the drugged elf. He used his fingers to open her mouth barely wide enough so that his penis would fit in. He took her head in both hands an pulled it over his penis. There was no build up or anything, he just moved her head rough up and down on his cock while he moaned and grunted. From time to time, he could feel her teeth touching his dick but that just increased his pleasure in the end. The drool of the barley conscious woman was running down on his dick which might have been a good thing to Chrysa since she might make it less painful with that when he would enter her.

Harald was surprised how open Isabell flirted this time. Earlier in the day she was still a little shy about, but it looked like she had made up her mind that she wanted this druid. Her lingering eyes said all what Harald needed to know and so he decided that he would now be a little bit more forward with his approaches. "I like sweet things, that's why I came back to you." He reached for her hand and pulled her up to him. Intentionally with more strength than needed so that she would fall into his arms. He didn't hesitate to put his arms around her, pressing their body closer together until there wasn't a millimeter space between them. Harald looked deep into her beautiful eyes until he finally did what he had teased her about before. Finally, his lips meeting hers, it was a kiss full of passion and desire for her. His hands wandered with gentle touches over her back, being careful about not going too far yet.

The dwarf was going to have his way tonight especially with no one here to look after Chrysa Who is left in his care and he knew that he had hours upon hours alone with her. This paralysis was driving her crazy all she could do was limited movements and it was almost as if she couldn’t really speak at all either. What kind of dream was this? She had never had a dream like this where she couldn’t see anything and even her hearing was compromised. All the feelings were amplified and vivid. Even if she was it unwilling participant her body was telling her attacker that it was okay to go ahead with her nipples fully erect. The one thing she was lacking was wetness down below and that didn’t seem to deter him at all.

As he continue to lick her she could taste how sweet she was and perhaps it would give them the idea that elves were sweet. Although she was not wet her clit started to become engorged causing her to whimper and wiggle just a bit but there is no way she could even wiggle away. Every so often he got a whimper but nothing loud enough to draw attention to the room and all the tavern patrons were so loud downstairs they wouldn’t know what was going on anyway even though they saw her go upstairs with him none of them decided to stop him. None of them decided to warn the stranger that maybe it wasn’t a good idea to leave Chrysa with him. The bar mates were terrified of him but none of them were brave enough to speak out and say perhaps it would be better to put the elf upstairs and lock the door and take the key.

Every bit of slight pressure he pressed against her quivering flower got her to make soft sounds that only urged him to go further. even though this was the last thing she wanted. Not once has she flirted wit Muval or gave him any indication that she liked him! He was just not her type! It was smart of him to cloud her vision because if she could see what he was doing she would be fighting back more.

At least in this state she would have no idea how unskilled he was. Even if she were a willing participant she wouldn’t be enjoying at all! The more he licked the more she started trying to squirm and it seemed like she was actually trying to get him to stop or at least her body wasn’t enjoying it enough and trying to signal that she wanted it to end. Of course this wolf in sheep‘s clothing didn’t stop because all he cared about was his own pleasure and gratification.

When he got tired of licking her pink flower he decided it was time to tease with his fingers and that actually elicited a cry considering how tight she was he could see her legs trying to move at his fingers could feel that she was so small this was causing her pain. Were all else females this tiny? It would make one wonder if they were.

She was so tight it felt like she was an actual virgin and he knew she was married and had children before but at least he could take some comfort in knowing that he will be the first dwarf most likely to be inside her in any way, shape, or form. Her clip looked wet even though it was from his saliva but he could dream and imagine that maybe she was getting turned on by him. Whatever he gave her prevented her from even reacting to his teasing and finger pumping. Her tiny pink hole clenched onto his fingers almost like suction which probably only add it onto his fantasy that she desperately wanted him and him alone. What Muval probably did not notice at all was that as he was teasing her that way they were tears coming from her eyes but she couldn’t speak or say what was bothering her.

The drugged elf was not wet but she was so very warm and with how tight she was squeezing his invading fingers he knew if he put his thick cock inside of her it would end far too quickly. When he decided to finally remove his finger from her he would hear her whimper at her body twitch every so often but nothing grandiose at all it was just letting him know she was reacting to his touches and if she were conscious and enjoying it it would be something very different than what she was doing now. He Knew she would never agree to this if she was fully conscious so this was all he was going to get.

Once his finger was removed he could hear her let out a sigh of relief and her body relaxed thinking maybe this dream is over. Maybe this nightmare was coming to an end but it was only taking a short break as he would take off his clothes and get himself ready for the next stage of what he plan to do to her. For the moment she was able to relax not knowing what was going to come next or even know what was going on she just thought her magic and the curse was causing this vivid nightmare and perhaps she actually deserved it!

Oh she could hear was garbled words that she couldn’t make out the sentence but where she was laying shifted and maybe she thought she was just rolling over when it was actually the dwarf getting up on the bed and positioning himself. What she felt next was her mouth being opened and she wasn’t sure what was going on and try to close it but he would prevent that of course. She looked so useful even though she was pushing 1000 years old. Muval was so lucky she was drugged because if she was fully awake she would fight him off for trying to do this. At least maybe in her dream she thought she would possibly be fed again and didn’t fight the fact that he was opening her mouth thinking maybe she would get another strawberry treat and she would be very mistaken with that assumption. What she was expecting feeling her head being grabbed with both hands and being shifted and having something shoved into her mouth that was way too big! She didn’t even have a strength to bite down he could feel the teeth graze the shaft of his cock a saliva dripped from her size of her lips and he could hear her starting to gag. Chyrsa Was not prepared for this and the way he started fucking her face so roughly he could hear her gasping for air since she forgot that she could breathe through her nose as he stuffed are full of himself. “MMMMM!” She managed to moan but it was really weak nothing that will draw any attention to the neighboring rooms or anyone passing the Halls. She was drooling so much he knew at least this would be some lube for him even though she had no idea that he was going to go all the way with her tonight.

Isabell was pretty surprised with herself as well she wasn’t expecting herself to be so forward but she spent a lot of her time reading so many books and this was one of the scenarios or at least close to one so she decided to be a bit more ambitious. She would back off if he didn’t want it but she figured she’d try. Of course she was a type of young woman who had crushes but this was the first time it was actually kind of reciprocated. Harald wasn’t put off by her or told her to stop or told her she was being weird it seemed like he excepted her. When the true it said he likes sweet things she smiled brightly as she turned to rummage through the picnic basket and pulled out a blueberry tart. “I know they are out of season but I’m pretty good with my plant magic. If you don’t like blueberries I have strawberries of course you found the strawberries but also a rarity I have is pomegranate.” In the way she was showing off her skills by listing fruits that would not be growing in the season that she had access to and she worked on just for him. She would’ve kept talking but he took her hand and got her focus making her make eye contact once again and she was a bit shocked that he took her hand. That simple action caused her to blush. So what made her gasp was when he pulled her with much more strength than she imagined close to his body making her shudder. He could easily tell she was not used to the infection when she got stiff not because she was terrified only because she was shocked. What she wasn’t expecting as he looked into her green eyes plus him to press his lips against her own and she froze like a deer facing the arrow of a hunter. She did not pull away or stop him but he could tell she was not very good at the kissing part especially since he probably had no idea that he was her very first kiss.

Back
Top Bottom