Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never have I ever…{NSFW IMAGES} (EtherealXJamesWeatherford)

EtherealElvenEmpress

I’m a power bottom at rock bottom.
@JamesWeatherford

The offices of Levine and Myers Well renowned through New York City. It was one of the best offices if he wanted to make sure you would win your case. It felt like a dream for Alexandra “Alex” Kent. She worked her ass off to get here scoring an internship right out of graduate school which is a dream for so many. Working with them and a backbreaking task. It was hard enough bring a woman in i’m mostly male dominated field, but she did it!

Working her way up the ladder properly did wonders for her and she was the type to keep her nose clean and she worked her fingers to the bone making sure she wasn’t just a pretty face of the office. She was one of the few women that was not a secretary or someone who grabbed a coffee for everyone. Making a name for herself was not easy but she was now on the up-and-coming list of lawyers and she was getting her lions share of cases

The city of angels was covered with a lovely blanket of snow and the holidays are upon them. What did that mean for Levine and Myers? Holiday party of course and everyone was invited. They even catered it for the occasion and decorated the office. Alex Decided since it was the holidays she would wear a sexy red silk dress. It may have been cold but the heat was on in the building and she had a glass of champagne in hand. Right now she was chatting up with the secretary and finding out the office gossip about who was with who. The holiday season brought out interesting feelings and it seems like even people in the office were hooking up sadly for her she was still single. Even with a big city she still had trouble finding a date. Most men were terrified of us women smarter than they were.

One glass of champagne turned into a fifth. Now she was feeling comfortable and wondering who else would show up at the party so far most of them dead and people are still trickling in late leaving her to snack at the hors d’oeuvres table filling up on cheese and other finger foods. The music was a bit too loud but everyone was having a good time. She knew most of them but so far it wasn’t a full office and for now she was going to grab her six glass of champagne. The night was still young.

Navigating the cutthroat world of law firms like Levine and Myers wasn't for the faint of heart, especially for Alexandra "Alex" Kent. A young woman in a predominantly male environment, she had to fight twice as hard for every opportunity. Yet, against all odds, she had secured an internship straight out of graduate school, a feat that seemed like a distant dream for many.

James Evans, on the other hand, had coasted through life on his charm and good looks. His path to Levine and Myers hadn't been paved with hard work and dedication like Alex's; instead, he relied on connections and favors. But even his smooth-talking ways couldn't secure him the coveted internship spot, not when Alex swooped in and claimed it before him. Once close friends during their high school years, their relationship had soured over time, turning into bitter animosity. The rift between them widened when Alex snatched the internship right from under James' nose, igniting a rivalry fueled by resentment and envy.

Since then, their interactions were limited to icy glares and exchanged barbs, their once-strong friendship reduced to mere memories tainted by betrayal. In the corridors of Levine and Myers, they walked as adversaries, each determined to outshine the other and prove their worth.

As the holiday season descended upon New York City, casting a festive glow over the bustling streets, Levine and Myers prepared for their annual holiday party. James was there to help install the Christmas decorations with a partner from the firm, being careful not to damage his nice blue suit. Once the preparations were done, the man helped himself to a nice glass of whiskey before the rest of the company arrived.

As the party went of, he went on to talk with the other employees, joking here and there with the other male colleagues. The whiskey glass never empty or rather often refilled, his alcohol level slowly rising as the time passed. After a while of talking and laughing loudly with his close colleagues, James moved towards the hors d'oeuvres for a quick bite. Nothing worse than the morning after a party when you drink a lot and don't eat.

As he approached the red-cloth covered table where all the food was at, he accidentally bumped into someone. "Ow!" he exclaimed as he took a step back. "Watch where you're going !" the man then added before looking down to see who it was he hit into. "Oh... It's you..." he then said in a low and annoyed tone as he recognized the face of Alex. "Why am I not surprised you're stealing all the food ?"

The party was very lively and the liquor flowed freely a gift from the law firm. it was their way to think their employees for working so hard and Alex did not let her champagne glass go empty. She was jovial and bubbly the type of woman the office loved but she was also untouchable since she refused to sleep with anyone in the office not for lack of men trying. She was far too busy mingling to even notice that her arrival James had walked in. They used to be pretty close growing up. Even their families knew each other. To be honest their families thought they might actually get together at some point but things change when they got the high school and started having the same interests. They even had similar clubs but the older they grew going to the same university they started looking at the same jobs and the rivalry only got worse!

She walked around that hung around The food table for now and chatting to the Ladies until she was unceremoniously bumped into. “Sorry about tha…oh… not sorry anymore. I didn’t think you’d even show up here. What happened did you lose a bet?” Alex was snarky when she realized it was James. “ at least I’m not drinking like a fish who didn’t have any water. Why are you even here? I heard you weren’t even gonna come. Looks like someone is still mad; don’t worry maybe if you work hard you might get a promotion someday. Envy does not look good on you.” It was then she gave him a look up and down and scoffed. “Then again..” she paused and sept her champagne. “ drink more and maybe you’ll be more pleasant and actually get laid maybe that’s why you’re so snippy.” She really did not like his face and him commenting on her snacking and she just wasn’t in the mood.

"Haha very funny" replied the man to her snarky comment about him loosing a bet. Why wouldn't he have come ? It was the Christmas party and a good occasion for him to get noticed by higher peers, partners who might enjoy his company and that might allow him to get a promotion. She hit right at home with her comment about envy. The fact that she already has had two promotions since she got here him not a single one was hard for him, who usually got what he wanted from looks.

"Yeah, well at least I'm enjoying the party with friends, unlike some else" James replied angrily before lifting his whiskey glass to his lips and taking a sip. As he did, Alex kept commenting about his drinking. "Maybe I will" he replied snarkily as his eyes ran up and down her figure, her red dress captivating his attention for a second. She did have a quite beautiful body in and of itself. But this thought was rather quickly brushed off his mind as he reminded how much he hated her. Turning around for a few seconds has he had already finished this glass of whiskey to get himself another, he turned back to her with his glass full again.

"Right, well, I'm off to get laiiiid on the dance-floor" he the said in a playful and mean tone before turning on his heels without a look for her and walking towards the group of people that were dancing to the beat of the DJ.

“I know right?” Alex shot right back. To be fair she had no idea why he even said hello. Just bring near him made her shot the entire flute of champagne and grab another. “I’m still shocked you work here. I heard whispers about you leaving.” Poking the dragon though those rumors were flying around she only brought them up to make him feel bad.

“We’ll go run off like you normally do. That’s why you never get promotions. Afraid of hard work?” Alex didn’t let up at all as downed her seventh glass. His comment about het lacking friends hit so close to home it made her turn red with angry and switch to shots of tequila. That made her hit the dance floor with a few of the office ladies easily shaking and shimmying in that tight red dress. Taking his getting laid on the dance floor as a challenge she started dancing with one of the IT guys who thought he might get lucky with this tipsy lawyer!!

Ignoring the last verbal attack from Alex as the man walked onto the dance-floor, his ears were quickly overwhelmed by the loud dance music. The essences of alcohol mixing more and more into his blood as he kept drinking his whiskeys as he danced, his hands and legs doing the bare minimum to look like someone who knows how to dance, while being semi-careful not to spill too much of his drink on the people around his.

After a few minutes of erratic dancing, James noticed that Alex had also joined the dance floor, a few meters away from him. Her moves were smooth as she shook her body around to the beat. His mind intoxicated with all the alcohol, he didn't think much before walking over to her and grabbing her by the arm from the IT guy that was next to her so she could dance with him. There was a hint of jealousy in his move, as he didn't want HER to get laid if he didn't.

"Come on Alex, show me your mooooves" he drunkingly said before starting to dance to the music again next to her, his gaze deep inside her eyes waiting for her reaction

Alex was enjoying the attention and with the IT guy, but that didn’t last long when James grabbed her and pulled her away pissing off the IT guy who gave him a mumbled ‘What the fuck man!’ but everyone was trying not to start a fight though he glared at James.

Alex was jolted from the arms of the tall man when James started talking telling her to show her his moves. “Hey! Wait your turn!” She was getting tipsy. She was a bit too tipsy to tell James off for grabbing her.

The secretary handed her another shot and she took it. Downing it quickly and handing it back she’d dance for now. Not noticing it was James with all the music and drinking she didn’t push him away like she would if she were stone cold sober.

Last edited:
As Alex took her shot, the now quite drunk James took this time to also finish his whiskey glass. "I dance with whom I want" he snarkily replied to the red-wearing female as he pulled her closer to him. "Well them wouldn't you know it, you don't look like a monkey with 10 whiskeys in the bloodstream" he giggled before spinning her around and then pulling her close again, her chest against his, the blue fabric from his suit and the red from her dress almost mixing.

"You almost look... pretty, could you imagine ?" he then added, as his gaze landed on her cleavage. His left hand holding her against him from her lower back, his right hand placed on her arm, as if feeling for her skin.

“You are cock blocking.” Alex shot back. Her words were still clear but slightly slurred. “SHOT AND CHAMPAGNE!” She called out and her friend chuckled shaking her head giving her the shot letting her take it but then handing her the champagne so she could sip it.

When he pulled her clothes he could feel the silk material of her dress. “ I only let worthy people touch me and you are not worthy.” She slapped his hand lightly she sort of recognized his voice and she wasn’t happy with his comments but she didn’t pull away like she should have.

The moment he spun her around and she saw his face she rolled her eyes in a joking fashion. “Seriously? What do I owe the displeasure?” Alex asked. He called her pretty in a way but she scoffed. “ how much did you drink?” She asked but she wasn’t sober enough to pull away completely and curious about this interaction and what she did next was take the champagne and chug it holding the glass out while her friend exchanged it for another.

Normally her friend would’ve stopped her but she was enjoying the train wreck of these two because they always fought. instead of getting her another glass of champagne her friend handed her a Long Island iced tea which was larger than what she would get and walked away mumbling something about you’re on your own and she went off to talk to the IT guy that James interrupted since she saw her chance leaving the pair all alone.

"Almost enough to want you tonight" replied James, before lifting his whiskey glass to his lips and pouring the entire thing down his throat. "There" he then added, almost falling over when trying to place the glass back into the silver platter a waiter was carrying. "I'm... I'm drunk enough now" he teasingly replied, as his left hand wrapped around the young woman, embracing her close to him. The both of them smelled very strongly of alcohol, and it was clear neither of them were controlling their actions anymore.

"Do you know how long it's been since I got laiiiiid because of you Aleeex ?" said the blue-tuxedo wearing man, as his head tilted towards Alex's, their lips only a few centimeters apart. "M-More than 6 months... And you dare say I am cock blocking ? Oh wooooow" he then added, tilting his head back up.

While all this was happening, people around them were quite embarrassed by the situation and had formed some kind of exclusion zone to avoid any potential alcohol on their dresses and suits, as well as trying to avoid glimpses of their conversation. The entire law firm new how much both hated each other, and didn't want to hear more about it.

Alex huffed and gave James a shove. She was way past her drink limit though drank more of her mixed drink. “I’m not that desperate. I’d rather use my hand than let you touch me.” The fact that others were watching kept her on her toes.

“It’s not my fault you are insufferable. Outside now cockblocker!” She was so close her lips almost touched his but she then pulled back and literally guzzler her drink before handing it off lto a waiter and grabbing James arm to pull him outside. Alex didn’t like their stares so she tried to get him out. “Now!” She ordered but the way she walked gave away how drunk she was. “It’s not my fault no one wants you…now outside!” She grabbed another glass of champagne and her purse wondering if he’d follow her lead.

Laughing off what she said about the fact that she would rather masturbate than let him touch her as a joke, James took another sip of whiskey before Alex started tugging on him, pressing him to follow her outside. His mind had blanked for a few seconds because of the alcohol, and didn't really follow why she wanted him to follow her, but if it could lead to more mockery, he wouldn't miss the opportunity, even this drunk.

"Fine, fine..." spurted the man as he finished his drink and followed his sworn enemy outside, grabbing his teal-colored jacket on the way out.
As they arrived outside of the tower where the offices of Levine and Myers were located, there wasn't many people to see. The offices being in New York, it certainly wasn't calm or silent ! Siren of police and ambulance stirred the street's car noises and a few random passer-byes were walking on the other sidewalk. "Great, we're outside, now what ?"

James is really annoying her but with a drink and ham it wasn’t as bad as it normally was if she were sober. She wasn’t sure if he would go outside with her back to her surprise he did! She had her purse and everything she needed which was not much since this party had food and drinks she just needed the things to get back into her condo and wallet.

Once outside she still held his arm pretty tightly and she looked up at him giving him a mean look but also looking him up and down.” what is with you you’ve always hated me and I don’t have a problem with that. But I do have a problem is you ruining my time at the party because you are a prick. Get out of your system now or else I’m going back in there and fucking the IT guy.” Now that they were outside she can speak more freely and not get in trouble by anyone overhearing and she wondered why he was trying to dance with her and if he wasn’t such an asshole to her daily she might’ve accepted his flirting. But drunk Alex just had to know what was going on!

Barely listening or at least comprehending what she was saying, James was getting tired of her voice. However much he was drunk, he still couldn't stand her and needed a way to shut her up. As she finished her sentence and before she could start another one, the man brought her close to him with a pull on her arm and pressed his lips against hers for a kiss.
Surely that would shut up his worse enemy. What he hadn't planned for though with this quite surprising move, was what was about to happen for the next 12 hours...

Alex just would not stop talking. To be honest she would’ve continued to talk. What James did when he grabbed her and pulled her closer pressing her lips to his she froze.

Like a deer in the headlights she froze. If this had happened any other time she would’ve slapped him so hard to get him off, but to his surprise the slap did not come. Alex actually kissed him back! For now she returned the kiss letting her tongue tease his lips but she would not break the kiss until he did.

Almost surprised she didn't tell him to fuck off, but pleased she returned the kiss, James deepened the kiss when the woman teased his lips with her tongue, extending his into her mouth to start a dance with her tongue. As their salivas mixed, it looked from the outside like a really romantic scene. Two lovers kissing outside a building in the middle of the night in New York City.

In reality, it was to people that hated each other that were drunk enough to start to have fun together. After a few seconds, the kiss broke and James' gaze met hers. "Er..." He started, confused about what had just happened. "Do you want to maybe er... Go somewhere ?"

All the drinking took away her inhibitions and when he kissed her she returned it. For now they look like a couple out on the New York streets. Their tongues tangoed as it felt like time had stopped while they kissed before he would even break the kiss and speak out. “ I think I read somewhere it might be a good idea your place or mine? I vote my place because it’s closer.” She would probably regret this in the morning but right now he has ruined her chances with the IT guy. She was still upset and she wasn’t about to go back upstairs and beg him for another chance when her friend decided to dance with him. At least this option was available it may not have been the one she wanted but it was still an option.

"What's you're address ?" Replied James almost instantly, still holding Alex in one arm while taking his phone out of his pocket with the other. "I'll get us an Uber" he then added, as his fingers swiftly opened the app to type the address in the search.

her address wasn’t that far and if he waved on a taxi the ride would not take very long. “543 Diamond Towers” She gave him the address which was a very well known area With nice condominiums many people from the firm lived in.

Soon enough, they were off in a taxi. James had given the address to Alex's place, and it would only take a dozen minute to get there. The streets were almost empty, and there was almost no traffic to be seen.

Once he had buckled his safety belt, the man turned to his sworn-enemy-turned-lover-for-the-night and pulled her towards him into another kiss, his hand placed on her lap, gently caressing her inner thigh.

The ride itself wasn’t very long and when they got to her address she made sure to have her keys and purse in hand. With his hand on her lap she was relaxed but still quite drunk until she noticed her apartment building.

“You can pay him. Let’s go!” With his hand on her upper thigh she was willing to bring it upstairs to her apartment that after he paid the taxi because she wasn’t gonna do it after all she was a lady.

James let out a sigh as the taxi stopped and Alex asked for him to pay. Of course she would. But the man was too drunk to care. Swiping his card to pay the taxi, he then exited the car to join Alex at the entrance of her building.

Moving close to her again as she was opening the door, the drunk lawyer started running his hands along her body and kissing her neck. The excitement of hate fucking her had taken over his thoughts. He wasn't thinking about anything else apart from her, that he oh-so hated.

Alex wasn’t going to pay to get home especially if she was letting her enemy get lucky tonight. James was able to see where she lived and he’d be jealous learning that with her promotions she could afire the penthouse suite!

Leading him to the fancy elevators as he kissed her and she kissed him back teasing him as they got to her suite and she used her key card to let them in. Once inside she’d lock the door but he could see how well she had done for herself until she pressed her lips against his and kissed him.
IMG_1073.jpeg

Not really taking much care of how high the couple went in the elevator, their tongues kept dancing while the machine transported them upstairs. As the doors opened, James followed Alex through the corridor until they arrived at the door. His hands ran along her back in a teasing motion while she was looking for the keycard in her purse.

As the door opened and the two walked in, Alex closed the door and locked it. While she did, James' gaze went around the main room. It was a huge penthouse apartment. Beautifully decorated. He was quite jealous, and it looked impeccable. But he was too horny to care or do a comment about it and he soon turned back his attention to Alex, pinning her to the wall and pressing his lips against her own once more. His hands ran down her silky red dress to grope her add as their kiss deepened.

Her place was nice and under other circumstances she would’ve never brought him here. They never got along but with all the drinks in her system and the fact that he ruined her chances with the IT guy she was not going to have an empty bed and in her mind he owed her!

She kept him close and kissed him pulling him into her apartment. When he pinned her against herWhen he pinned her against the wall she didn’t care and he kissed him harder. At least tonight he will keep her warm

Back
Top Bottom