Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Plot-Driven Fantasy? Pregnancy? Yes, Please.

Winter

Star
HELLO. I have returned after... A long hiatus.

So— hello. I am Winter, and today I'm looking for a plot-based fantasy RP. I can RP through PMs on this site, or through threads. I am ambivalent with regards to preference.

At the moment, I am desperately craving playing a trans/nonbinary male character (I have Worldbuilding™) in practically any scenario (though obviously, it's gonna be fantasy just because of the races involved, although whether it's modern, high fantasy, good old medieval, etc is up to us to plot out). However, in fear that that statement will give the wrong impression, I also wish to say that while I love me some smut, plot and character building are tantamount to my enjoyment of an RP.

I don't ask for much in general— all I ask is that you have a good grip on grammar, write third person past-tense, and write multiple paragraph responses. I'm a writer before I'm a role player, and so I tend to lose interest in RPs that don't give me an opportunity to really write my character (for example, one-liner responses).

Some kinks I'm particularly interested in for this are:
  • Interracial/interspecies. I adore playing fantasy races— as of this moment I'm particularly fond of small elven boys
  • Size differences
  • Violent/rough/possibly painful and/or bloody sex (because of said size differences).
  • Large insertions (see above).
  • Non/dubcon
  • Weird unhealthy codependent relationships
  • Breeding/pregnancy, especially when coerced or forced, because it kind of just feeds into all of the above and really enhances the dynamic of all involved
If all of that is good with you, I have a few pairings with lil ideas attached. My character would be the bolded one.

Ship Captain and/or crew x Passenger (REALLY CRAVING)
When one spends long months on the high seas (or skies, if we wanna get really fantasy with it), the worst thing that can afflict a crew is bad morale. To solve this problem, it's not uncommon to waive the fee for certain attractive passengers if they agree to provide some 'service' to pent-up crew members.

I would play one such traveler. We could go one of two ways with this-- I would love to play a boy who is a first-timer who has no idea what he's signed on for and gets some good training. I also have the idea in mind for a traveler who's much more seasoned in the lifestyle, and has perhaps made a living out of using his appeal to win favors and passage on the most luxurious of trips, living as a high-priced courtesan. Both are good.

I especially like this idea because it brings up the possibility of some good fun worldbuilding and plot, as well.

Emperor x Thief (REALLY CRAVING)
The Emperor of a certain nation is well-known for his bias against the part-animal, part-human citizens of his nation, derogatorily referred to as "beastmen" in the common language. Treated as second-class citizens, these beastmen have little opportunity and prospects, and are unfairly persecuted when they commit crimes, receiving maximum punishments even for petty theft (which, due to their lack of available opportunities, happens quite often).

After being caught attempting to steal silverware from the palace, a young beastman is brought before the Emperor, and is all but certain that he will be sentenced to a torturous death for his crime. However, to the shock of all present, even himself, the Emperor is taken by the uncanny beauty of the creature before him, and decides to have him placed in the harem, instead.

*I should clarify that when I say "beastmen", I essentially mean "catboys with extra worldbuilding"

Prince x Shepherd
The Exalted City of Hewic stands as a testament to the superiority of the Noressean empire. Within its shining walls, its inhabitants live lives of decadence and luxury unheard of in the uncivilized lands beyond. And yet, beneath the veneer of hedonistic delight is an undercurrent of violence and deception; the many nobles in the line for the throne wage an unseen war for any shred of power, much less for the throne. A single wrong move could mean one's life— or worse yet, their social standing, and their place in line for the throne.

Not all turn to secrets and slow machinations to undo their rivals, however. Some prefer violence.

And so it is the case for a certain son of the emperor, who, upon returning from a diplomatic visit to a city under imperial rule, has his convoy attacked by 'bandits'. His men killed, his horses fled, injured to near-death, he is left by the side of the road, victim of an 'unfortunate accident'.

Such would be the case, anyway. By chance, he is found by a resident of one of the lands nearby: a young shepherd, from a place so small that it doesn't warrant even a dot upon the maps of the lands beyond Hewick. Over days, weeks perhaps, the shepherd takes care of this prince, ignorant entirely of his noble heritage. The prince learns of his way of life, of how the people— called savages by his kin, forbidden from entering the Exalted City, but he's not certain of how true that any of that is anymore— outside of the city live, of how a life where one has to work for what they have works.

Until one day, an imperial patrol passes through the town, and finds their lord. He's whisked back to Hewick with fanfare, and life for the shepherd returns to normal.

At least, it does until some days later, when an imperial convoy once more passes through the town. The captain reads out a name, the name of a certain young shepherd, and before he knows it, he is in a carriage, being transported through the barred gates of the shining city which has only ever been a jewel upon the horizon, entry forbidden to a lowborn such as him.

And there, in a home finer than any he's ever seen, in a room larger than any building in his tiny town, he is reunited with the man he saved a week past, nigh unrecognizable bedecked in silks and gold, a man who smiles and nods and informs him that he has been chosen to join the royal harem, and live a life of luxury few outside the walls can imagine.

It is not a choice. For it is his reward, the finest that one born outside the city can ever hope to have.

Yet, more than that, it is a calculated move. For it is clear enough to the prince that the attack that nearly killed him was not random chance. Someone, perhaps many someones, planned his death, and he knows now that nothing is safe, and none in his circle can be trusted.

So what better ally is there than one who might look upon this new world with fresh eyes, one with no connections, one with the privilege, nay, the expectation, to grace the most intimate areas of the most privileged of the City?

It seems a foolproof plan.

As long as emotions don't get in the way.

Healer x Tank -> I done flipped this genre on its head! In a world where things kind of follow the flow of video game logic, an experienced healer is dealing badly with the loss of his tank traveling companion, who has decided to retire from the adventuring business. And because even an inexperienced healer tends to face quite steep odds of failure if they adventure alone, he thinks this is the end of the road for him, as well... At least, until he happens to make the acquaintance of a new adventurer who shows promise at tanking— even if everyone else who he's met has written him off as being unfit for the job. And so, almost entirely for his own benefit, the veteran healer takes the boy under his wing, intending to mold him into an excellent tank.

* It's kind of my intention/preference that this one especially emphasizes rough and painful sex... And just rough stuff in general. Which is then followed up with appropriate aftercare. After all, taking hits is part of being a tank, but if you've got a good healer to take care of you, you can push yourself to limits knowing you'll come out safe on the other side.

Master x Slave -> I'll be wanting to brainstorm this a bit, although I guess I'm always down for the standard sort of plot trajectory that this pairing tends to entail.

Your ideas -> If nothing I have on offer here is to your interests, but you have some sort of idea, I encourage you to message me and see if we can't come up with something together! :)

So yes! This is what I'm thinking so far! As I come up with more ideas, I'll add them here!

Thanks for reading my thread!

Back
Top Bottom