Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ごくどう: The Masaki and the Blossom [nsfw] (tantric poetry x astral rayne)

Ema did not recall too much after the whispered sweet nothings managed to flow through one ear and out of the other within seconds because sleep was calling for the blond like a long-lost friend who had come to visit. She did stir a little at the movement that took place from Isamu, though all the woman did was blearily glance from below a curtain of tussled locks acting like a makeshift veil. Ears perking at the clipped tones that came from the Yakuza captain, certainly the person on the other end was not much of a welcomed appearance at this point in time due to the way his jaw had all but locked up and Isamu looked just shy of an active glare. She merely rolled over onto her stomach and rested her head against the down pillow with a quiet yawn that ended in an almost cute little squeak at the very end. That might have given her away, but it was not like Ema truly cared if Isamu knew she could hear him. The two did not have much in terms of secrets between them at this point and she decided it to be best for that to remain a constant policy moving forward.

A few days later found the pair still very much cooped up inside of the penthouse suite, mostly due to Isamu who thought it best for them to lay low for a little while due to the excursion just days prior. He had logic on his side, and it left Ema feeling a tiny bit stir crazy after around four whole days with not much else to do but order food in to dine on and the same movies were showing on the streaming services. Not that she did not like the films made in the United States, but they paled in comparison to the dramas that Ema was used to from back in Nippon. She would even go so far as to declare herself a bit of an addict when it came to them, much to Aoki's chagrin and mental sanity. Plenty of arguments were started between the couple because of the Blond's one and only true vice in the world, deeming it improper to be so fixated at times even though it never came at the cost of her housekeeping chores and cooking meals. "Alright, I have to be allowed to get outside of this place even if it is just for an hour or two. Please Isamu, I beg of you. We still have that reservation I had planned out about a week ago, a sushi restaurant should be safe enough for us to venture out!"

That was how they were now seated at a grand table inside of Sushi Kaneyoshi and acting the part of a doting couple, complete with Ema lifting chopsticks in order to feed Isamu and delight in the mixture of embarrassment and hesitation at first before he would inevitably give into the Blond's antics and allow her at least this. She lifted her lips in a smile that showed her current blissful mood, though that was obviously not meant to last very long as they were soon accosted by a group of the Triad's who had decided it was a good idea to incur on their outing. Ema sighed in clear exasperation but held one of the chopsticks on the length of her inner lap, clearly holding onto it as a means of some kind of weapon if things decided to go south quickly. Her mood shifted almost instantly at the appearance of other Yakuza who appeared to be at Isamu's beck and call, obviously he had planned accordingly for this and had backup if the Triad's had grown so bold.

"My family?" Ema mused to herself, knowing that her younger brother had ended up moving out of the state years back and she did not have an active phone number for him much less a physical address to go by. She could try and visit her parents who had been living in the upper part of Los Angeles in a more modest condo that the two had acquired after her father retired a few years back. "I know my parents were living about a half an hour from here a couple of years ago. Where I ended up moving to Nippon, I lost a majority of contact with them, so I am unsure if that is still a proper address." Plush lips were formed into a soft frown, aware that her own wants and needs had trumped their own and Ema dropped everything to do with her past to leave and go across the sea with Aoki. "We could try and see if they are still there, I would actually love for them to get a chance to meet you." Ema smiled before returning back to the previously forgotten sushi, nibbling quietly and seemingly lost in her own thoughts for what was left of their pseudo date.

Ema blinked a couple of times when they came to a stop outside of a rather lofty condo building, this was the place but despite that knowledge her legs found it difficult at first to take even a couple of steps forward before the nerves took hold and had her body all but lock up as a result. Fingers ran through blond locks in a haphazard manner before finding herself stepping outside of the elevator and just outside of the proper suite door. '209, this is the one alright.' She took in a resolving breath before lifting a formed fist and rapping against the surface in hopes of gaining attention. Blue eyes held a sadness within their depths as the door finally swung open and there stood her mother who for her own credit looked just as outwardly confused. "Veronica, or, should I say Ema instead?" Ema winced at this venom that came straight for the mark and managed to land swiftly. "Yes, it is I mother." She admitted in a meek tone, looking between Isamu and her mother before gesturing in turn. "I just wanted you to meet someone, this is-"

Her mother managed to cut her off with a harsh sigh, apparently not too amused that it was another male instead of Aoki and no doubt she knew that he led a similar kind of lifestyle. Eyes that were quite similar to her own held a sadness inside of them, but it was more from hurt than anything else. "Ah, another one? Whatever happened to the last one who saw fit to take you away and make it almost impossible to contact you?" Ema sniffled quietly at the notion of it all, the guilt creeping back into her breast and not letting go even for a second. "He is dead, mother." Her mother laughed in a dry manner, leaning on the doorframe and staring at Isamu as her words were spoken. "Good riddance if you ask me."

Isamu would learn that Ema sometimes wore her emotions and feelings on her sleeves in rather plain sight. The Yakuza captain was able to figure out the things that ticked her nerves from the distinctive expressions displayed across her face when presented with certain notions. One of these would be her family. Isa was aware of the nuances and sometimes undesirable implications when broaching the subject of family, however if the Yakuza captain were to know and understand his lover better, he would have to confront the inevitable. Despite not knowing what Ema's past may have harbored, Isamu was able to conceptualize the opportunity and hope, where others may have considered the thought futile and foolish. Isamu could not imagine how lonely Ema must have felt living the lifestyle that Aoki subjected her to, let alone being in a foreign country. It was really a chance for Ema to reestablish herself, reviving her identity in a way, and to find closure and reconciliation if nothing else. Isamu wanted this for her, and naturally, felt heart-warmed when Ema took on the proposal.

Diving in headfirst while not knowing what he would be walking into as far as family dynamics was a bold move that Isamu was willing to make for Ema. Isamu knew nothing of Ema's family prior to that evening. At least now, he knew that Ema was not an only child. It was not a lot of information to go off by, unlike the vast swaths of public data regarding individual stature that was made widely available in the Japanese market; since Ema was of American origin, her immediate profiles did not translate over. The fog over Ema's life history was a stark contrast to the Nippon dating scene where background and reputation preceded the individual, with prospects pre-exchanging resumé-like wrap sheets prior to even meeting in person. Familial lineage, linkages, and connections dating back several generations were all factored into the social construct. All this for the sake of compatibility to ensure the longevity of the pairing if the consenting individuals chose to elevate the seriousness of the relationship.

Isa was all too familiar with the rather pretentious, and quite frankly, antiquated practice. Being a Yakuza would automatically exclude him from the running of pairing with potentially reputable and successful women. Outcasted from the stock of upper society, Isamu's credit took a dive when it came to seeking legitimate and worthwhile relationships due to his association with the criminal syndicate. This left Isamu canvassing the opposite end of the spectrum with very little prospects that were worthy of his genuine love. Most of the single women here were working women found at bars, clubs, brothels and other odd jobs that barely saw them making ends meet, often coming with baggage and broken to the point where anything better would be used as a stepping stone to climb the social ladder. While not impossible, it was incredibly difficult to find that diamond in the rough. Hence, it was arguably due to the vicious paradigm that Isamu gave up on finding a mate, focusing all his efforts into the gokudo instead. Ema seemed to have reignited this seemingly dead dream of settling down and finding more purpose in life. Chisaka Ema DESTROYED the model of society that held down people like Isamu. She alone elevated Aoki more than the Yakuza captain could have imagined but did not seem to appreciate.

And of course, Aoki continued to remain in the picture. Despite being dead, Aoki presently seemed to live rent free in Isamu's mind when it came to the family matters with Ema. Isamu imagined that Ema's family knew of her interracial wedlock with the late Yakuza. Aoki would have set the precedent when it came to her family's thoughts and feelings about the blonde's non-platonic relationships. Ultimately, Isamu's disposition with Ema's family would be shaped by Aoki. Regardless of whether her family liked or disliked Aoki, Isamu foresaw a lot of effort on his part toward redeeming himself as a man worthy of Ema in the eyes of her family.

Dressing down from his normal Yakuza attire, Isamu opted for a more casual look to the reunion. Slipping into a simple white crew-collared henley and wearing a pair of grey chinos, Isamu appeared to have blended in with the local denizens of the metropolis. Staring at himself in the mirror, Isamu looked back at a seemingly transformed man – a man that appeared free from the chains of the underworld. Isa followed Ema's lead in most part, less one specific request to stop by a supermarket. As a man of many traditions, Isamu understood that it was improper to show up at someone's house empty handed, more so at the parents' home of the woman he was presently courting. Stopping briefly at the H-Mart Asian supermarket, Isamu quickly shopped for a few standard items – fresh fruit, pastries, and tea – while scooping up a bouquet of flowers. The ride was a little less than forty-five minutes as the couple arrived at the condominium complex. Isamu took note of the surrounding area. It was definitely a ritzy area, and this community appeared to cater to a retired population with an immediate golf course on the premises. This led Isamu to assume that Ema's family were particularly well-off.

Isamu's eyes widened with surprise at the sight of the woman that opened and emerged at the door. Save a few barely noticeable aging wrinkles and slight sag, she was almost a spitting image of Ema. Decidedly holding his ground until introduced, Isamu listened intently to the exchange of words between the mother and daughter. The Yakuza would come to learn that Veronica was Ema's birth name. Chisaka Ema was merely a given name, most likely from Aoki – a name that bore some ironic symbolism, but suited and stuck with the blond quite well. He continued to observe their interactions, noting that Ema had particularly been treading lightly with the way she spoke to the older woman, while the maternal head projected a sense of rejoice that was overshadowed by a mixture of anger and guilt. With his introduction cut short, Isamu confirmed Aoki's part in their family; Aoki appeared to have left a sour taste with the family from stealing their prized daughter away. Not the one to be offended easily, Isamu was adamant about not being 'another one.' Seeing the opportunity to start his introduction over, Isamu bowed politely toward Ema's mother before addressing her.

"Hello, Ma'am. I am Isamu Nakamura. It is my pleasure and honor to meet you," Isa regarded as he presented her the bouquet. "For you and your home. We also brought some fruit and pastries that we hope you'd enjoy."

The flowers might have done the trick with the couple being summoned to enter, but the mother remained guarded, and rightfully so. The inside was quite spacious and bigger than the exterior would have led them to believe. It was more room than any retired person could have needed, but then again, it was earned so why not. There was a solemn quiet and air in the home that would have continued as such if not for Ema's presence.

"There's not much here, but please do help yourself. Plus, I'm way too tired to feel like being the good host," scoffed the older Ema, pausing just slightly before tilting her head up toward the second level to call for her husband. "Thomas! Your daughter is here. You better get your ass down here before she goes running off with Istina Yamaguchi, here."

Nailed it.

Isamu excused himself to the kitchen to let the mother and daughter do some catching up. Looking through the cabinets and cupboards, Isamu was able to find a kettle and teapot with infuser. Setting the kettle underneath the filtered faucet, Isa turned on the water to fill while he prepared a batch of premium green tea for brewing. Helping himself around, Isa further secured some plateware, teacups, and a serving tray. Turning on the electric stove, he set the kettle to boil as he turned to plate some of the fresh pastries that he purchased from the market. Taking a quick bite of a mochi donut, Isamu prepared a spread of pastries and grapes. It wouldn't take long before the kettle started screaming – Isa quickly removed it from the heat as the residual steam escaped from the vented port at the mouth of the object. Making tea was generally an art, requiring specific equipment and finesse. Isamu had to make do with what he had on hand. The Yakuza waited for the temperature of the water to settle a bit before exposing the tea leaves to the liquid. As the tea finished brewing, Isamu noticed that Ema's father had since joined their company.

Ema felt like the rug was being pulled right out from under her in a sense as her mother simply continued to berate and demean her personal life choices without missing a single beat. A silent hero in the situation being Isamu by far, he was essentially mocked to his face and instead chose to turn the other cheek for her mother and allow the woman a proper chance to vent where she had likely not gotten to do so regarding Aoki. It made her feel like there was a lot of unfiltered emotions running high inside of the household and one of the first orders of business was to get that all out into the light and make an honest attempt at sorting through it all. The blond allowed her lips to set into a thin line as one hand was able to reach out and grasp at Isamu's for a form of personal comfort, not entirely sure just when he had become a kind of rock when it came to her torrid of emotions but did not have the capacity to question it at the moment either. While Isamu was busy trying to brew the tea in the modest kettle made available to him, Ema made herself useful and sorted out the pastries and fruits so that the presentation would shine through even though her mother was likely to just stuff a handful into her mouth at a time and forgo pleasantries of base manners.

Blue eyes held a glint of true happiness as the older man finally came down the stairs to heed his wife's call, but the two almost looked shell shocked to see each other and both were on the verge of actual tears. A quiet sniffle managed to break the stalemate as her father was able to note the way that his only daughter had outright started to cry just from seeing him, a hushing sound coming out not long after as the male brought her into a hug that did not allow Ema a chance to even debate the gesture. He merely chuckled softly in reply, simply basking in the way his child saw fit to all but melt into his arms much like she had when she was just a child. "Still just as much of a crybaby when push comes to shove, aren't you darling?" He remarked while ushering Ema over to take a seat on the couch across from him, knowing that Isamu would be able to handle the odds and ends without a need for her assistance. "I learned from the best on that regard, daddy." She joked while giggling at the way he seemed to be equal parts amused and faux shocked at her accusation. "Fair play, I always did tend to be the emotional one out of your mother and myself."

Her mother was still being relatively stand offish about the whole ordeal, choosing to pick the spot furthest away to avoid coming in contact with Ema as if the notion of even touching her was unappealing. This cause Ema to feel her heart actively sink into the pit of her stomach, a heavy feeling that was familiar in a sense but while it hurt for her to act this way the blond could understand her mother's apprehension about letting her daughter back in after all this time. Her eyes darted over to the reappearance of Isamu who was carrying a tray that held the kettle on it along with the array of snacks he had bought in preparation for this family reunion. It seemed like second nature to scoot over on the couch and give him a place to sit beside her, a notion that let both of her parents know that the two were already very much involved even if it was not a popular development. "Let me serve it, Isamu. Go ahead and sit down." Ema was rather accustomed to being the diligent hostess to many of parties when it came to Aoki and the members in their group.

It took mere minutes for the blond to have all four cups of tea set up and distributed before taking her seat beside Isamu, looking the part of calm and content. Her father looked relatively impressed about her form and technique, even going so far as to make mention of it and gush which only caused her mother to sigh heavily in retort. Ema scowled quietly at the contempt exuding from her mother, setting her teacup on the table in front of her with an audible clinking sound when it came in contact. "Do tell me mother, what is it about all of this that has you so put out?" The blond was not surprised when the outburst had been enough to cause the older woman to outright glare. "You come back here for the first time in going on four whole years, not seemingly for any sort of apology but to bring yet another potential male to our doorstep as if looking for approval. You refused to listen to us last time, I just fail to see what your new relationship with Istina has to do with us." She shrugged and noted the way her daughter all but fumed at the purposeful use of a wrong name with intent to belittle Isamu.

"I admit it, the way that I decided to leave with Aoki all of those years ago was much too abrupt and sudden and I realize how much that must have hurt both of you. But I came here with the intent to try and mend our relationship now that he is out of the picture. Isamu is nothing like him, mother and I must insist you treat him with proper respect." Ema could both hear and feel the light threat in her tone as those words were uttered, already able to tell that if her mother stepped too far out of line, she would happily take her on to defend his honor. "Be as upset and angry at me as you wish but treat him with proper dignity. Are we clear?" Her mother merely nodded with a silent blink, not quite expecting her daughter to be quite so vicious about protecting him. That had not been the case with Aoki, perhaps this man in their home truly was a different story.

Of course, Isamu respectfully addressed Ema's father in a similar manner as he did with the mother, taking note of the gentleman's relatively laxed demeanor in comparison before setting down the refreshments. Turning to find his place, Isa noticed that Ema had moved over on the furniture to offer him a seat. It was a move that caused him to break out in a gentle smile; the simple, yet meaningful act showed Isamu that Ema considered him more favorably than he had imagined. Normally in Japanese tradition when meeting a significant other's parents for the first time, the male suitor would sit apart from the woman that he was courting. It was a sign of discipline and respect to the household heads. The transposed distance was also designed to create a level of discomfort while the suitor was being passively interviewed, showcasing their ability to hold up to the mounting pressure. However, Isamu understood that the reason and purpose behind the reunion was never about him. And the Yakuza did not intend on making it so. Taking his rightful place next to Ema, Isamu decidedly showed her his support and the recognition of their need for solidarity.

Isa sat quietly next to Ema, while paying mindful observation to the subtle social cues being delivered in conversation. It was a bit refreshing when Ema came to his defense; Isamu could only imagine what kind of loyalty the woman was capable of when deeply and passionately in love. Ema's mother seemed to have backed off afterwards and displayed a bit more empathy toward the couple. There apparently had been a lot of brewing emotion that needed to be explored and visited. As filters and erected barriers began to break down in place, the truths in each word and statement came to light, bearing various layers to unload and unravel. There were times where Ema's words were incredibly blunt and harsh, threatening to challenge the progress being made. Isamu wanted to speak up, suggesting to Ema that perhaps she should not go so hard on her parents. But it was not his place – Isamu needed to remain neutral. Any unspoken thoughts and feelings will remain as such. Likewise, these unspoken words are capable of capsizing ships in seemingly peaceful waters. It is not until they are voiced, that true action can take place and the soul can be redeemed. The unspoken must be heard.

As Isamu continued to listen to Ema and her parents, his memories and episodes returned to haunt him at a most inconvenient time. His mind flashed back to a scene forever seared in his mind. It was his mother. Her dead body – her eyes wide open, staring back at him as if she had been betrayed. Her dead lifeless body lying motionless on the floor. In a pool of blood. The blood was everywhere – too much loss to possibly hold onto the chance of life. The last thing he had said to his mother was 'I'll be back later… don't worry.'

Reckless and living without a care in the world, the young Isamu Nakamura was a menace to society. The Nakamura had already made a name for himself on the streets as a fierce fighter of the Nabeshima clan. Summoned by the lieutenants and captains that oversaw him, the young Isa would do whatever biddings that was tasked to him by the family. Whether that be extorting small businesses that did not want to cooperate and play to the Yakuza rules or collecting book debts, the Nakamura would happily perform whatever mission was assigned to him. However, young Ismau's passion was for fighting. Sure, this fighting resulted in deaths at times, but nothing ever fell back on him. The murders, violent crimes, and assaults were all but a nuisance to the local law enforcement and authorities who happily swept the incidents under the rug. It was a blissful time, and the young Nakamura felt invincible.

On the other hand, Isamu's mother, Himari, saw her own flesh and blood slipping from between her fingers and out of her grasp. Isamu was her pride and joy – Himari would do anything for her only son as any mother would. Balancing between her full-time day job and her duties as a mother, Himari would go to lengths to spend as much time with Isamu as she could, even if that meant staying awake after a fourteen-hour shift to converse and play with the boy. Yet somehow, as Isamu became older, the sweet boy that Himari knew began to change. He became increasingly distant and non-social. It caused her to question her own abilities as a mother, often wondering if she did enough and where she went wrong in raising Isamu by herself. Perhaps, it was the masculine appeal of the Yakuza for Isamu. The criminal entity had many individuals that posed as father figures to disenfranchised youth that lacked this perspective as they were growing up. Regardless, Himari was devastated when she discovered Isamu's involvement with the Yakuza. The single mother felt more and more alone as her son was slowly taken away from her by the Yakuza.

Fate, as it would turn out, did not appear to favor Himari and her only child. The middle-aged Japanese woman discovered that she had developed cancer, and it would be near impossible for her to pay for the treatment. She found herself between a rock and a hard place so to speak. On one hand, she did not want to tell Isamu about her ailment for fear of losing him entirely with the little time she did have with him; she cherished this bit of time as best she could, and often would avoid discussing problems with the young Isamu to best enjoy their time spent together. On the other hand, Himari did not have much time left and wanted to tell her son all she could before it was too late. Time was ticking, until Himari finally summoned the courage to approach Isamu with the news. The effort was cut short when Isamu quickly shut her down, informing her that he had prior arrangements to see Rin, the girl that he was serious with at the time.

Don't fret. I'll be back home later tonight.

Himari had no other alternative and choice but to accept her circumstances. She only hoped for the opportunity to address Isamu when he returned. So, she waited. Unbeknownst to Isamu and Himari, a hit on Isamu was going down that evening. The hit was issued by the rival Sanshin-kai family for Isamu's transgressions against the opposing clan. The Sanshin-kai had been watching and following Isamu for a while now, posting observers all around to gather information on the young Yakuza's life and routine. Due to the nature of Isamu's transgressions against the Sanshin-kai family, the rival group thought it was befitting to target the young Yakuza at his own home to make a point and example out of Isamu. After a long period of waiting and patience, the Sanshin-kai group were finally able to discover Isamu's true residence. Assembling a team of notorious Sanshin-kai hitmen, the group was ready to take Isamu out once and for all. Cruel history would go on to write that these hitmen arrived at the residence only to find Himari. The rest of this history now lives itself as nightmares for Isamu.

This revealing past parallels the present in many ways. Bits of Ema's relationship with her parents resembled Isamu's relationship with his mother, Himari. Similarly, a woman would once again be involved at a particular critical crossroad in his life. The initial thoughts would be that these two instances don't mix; combining the two would have disastrous outcomes if one were to base it on historical data. The day on which Isamu's mother was to reconcile with her son was the day that Isamu abandoned her for a woman. The loss of a parent for the sake of seeking love. Isa vowed to never make the mistake of putting women over anything, yet he found himself in this predicament with Ema. Granted that he and Ema had only been with each other since the beginning of the trip, Isamu felt something different about Ema – something that he couldn't put his finger on just yet. Isamu continued to remain at Ema's side throughout, occasionally being drawn into the conversations as Ema's mother opened and warmed up a bit more to him.

"How long are ya'll going to be in town for?" Ema's dad naturally inquired, as he looked specifically to Isamu for the response.

"We are going to be here for about half a week more before we return to Japan," Isa politely replied, turning to Ema as he finished his remarks. "But, I think we can adjust and change itineraries as appropriate. I don't mind spending time here in the U.S. However, this entire trip was really for Ema. It would be up to her and the needs of her job."

It was a bit of a white lie, but it was intended to empower Ema. Isa's response appeared to have temporarily satisfied the parents, as he sensed some of the tension and anxiety dissipate. The tea and refreshments were all but gone, providing a subtle point in time to conclude the reunion. Isamu got up to help clean up, allowing Ema to have her parting words with her parents. Isamu respectfully addressed her parents before leaving, only to be invited back to their home as the couple left the condo.

Isamu held Ema's hand in his, all the way up to the private limousine service that had been waiting for them. Opening the door for Ema, Isamu helped the blond into the vehicle before following in after her. Immediately after sitting down next to Ema, Isa pulled Ema in for a long, meaningful embrace. His arms released a bit as Isamu stared deeply into the blonde's eyes – his dark brown orbs displaying both his passion and compassion for her as they mirrored her reflection. His lips pursed apart slightly as he leaned in for a kiss, pushing into her. The parched lips, weak with love, were reinvigorated as they met with hers. He tasted her – the woman that had stolen him.

Ema had tried her hardest to remain calm and collected about the situation, knowing for a fact that the last time she had been here Aoki was less than a perfect gentleman and had set a precedent for disaster. Now it would be up to Isamu to break that habitual train and allow her parents to see firsthand that the life she led was not all danger and suffering, there was love and affection to be had there too. She was quite concerned when her body turned to the side and the blond was about to ask him something, but the vacant look in Isamu's eyes told Ema that he was somewhere else entirely. Her face mirrored his own in a way, as if desperately wanting to know what kind of personal trauma was able to bring that emotion out in an otherwise stoic and collected man.

"I think we might end up staying a few more days to mend any loose ends I might need to before returning to Japan. Not sure if it will end up being a week or not, though." Ema could pick up on the falsehood and chose to reiterate it, wanting to at least leave the States this time with a positive energy instead of negative karma. She stood up and addressed her mother first, promising to come and visit as soon as the chance arose while at the same time being pulled into an embrace by her father that sent the blond almost spiraling into a fit of tears. There were never guarantees in their world, that was a major drawback to entering the world of the Yakuza. Ema had made this choice willingly, and even now that she would be going back to serve another group under Isamu that loyalty had never once wavered.

Lips outright quivered at the feel of his own brushing along the tender flesh, any fears or anxiety that were welling up inside of her breath left and appeared fleeting. Like as long as she could retain the man at her side, the rest of the world did not matter at all. Throat clenching down on a sob that had somehow been restrained, no longer was the woman forced to be strong or put on a brave face to spare other feelings. No, now was the time that the blond could crumble at Isamu's feet and be allowed the chance to rebuild. Nostrils flared out as she took in a hesitant sniffle, the act causing tears to fall from crystalline blue and streak down both cheeks in a glistening light. "I - appreciate that you at least thought to give them a comfortable lie. They have been through so much at my expense already, the least I can do is allow them to enjoy their golden years."

No sooner than the words left her lips the pair were joined once more, a passion flaring to life like a phoenix rising from the ashes and becoming reinvigorated. He was her resurrection, the life that Ema dug to retrieve from the ashes of a broken heart. Ema paused, unsure of how to voice herself at that moment since the two were still technically a newly formed couple and as such not certain how to expose personal flaw. Still, she wished to ask what troubled his heart before. Ema wanted to be the one who could ease the burdens and stressors of his everyday life.

"I had meant to ask, what was that in there? It looked as though you saw a ghost, Isamu-san. Your skin was even more pale than usual which is a feat." Ema attempted a wry smile to accompany the poorly formed joke, though both hands were now wrapped inside of both palms and allowing him to gather strength from the Blond's presence. "Please, I wish to know what upset you so..." Now that he knew of her family life and the tatters that were left behind with her departure to Nippon, it might be enough to give him a reason to share in kind.

Ema did not say much else during the return to the hotel, unsure if she had pushed a button that was not meant to be pressed and now Isamu might end up walling himself off as a result. Men were equally as fickle of creatures as women, they were just better at hiding the emotions associated with it until it was too late to prevent the explosion. He easily fell under that category - passive until provoked and then he was volatile to the point of becoming akin to napalm.

The two barely made it back through the suite door when Ema had encompassed him from behind, both arms refusing to budge an inch as he could no doubt feel the pressure of her face being buried into the center of his back. He could not just shut her out, that would break what little strength her wings held to pick her back up off the ground again. "Just be honest, I do not care if you are crass or even rude about it. I wish to know all of you, not just the good but the stained and cracked fragments that you hide away from anyone else. Let me see your imperfections." Ema countered, able to sense the change in the air around them and it almost became lighter in a sense, emboldened by this the female circled around so the two were once more locked in a familiar visual embrace.

"If I am yours and you are mine, then we need to make it so that no secrets are kept and left for some outside party to air and sow the seeds of dissension." Ema leaned onto the tips of her feet to reach up and lock lips with Isamu once more, though there was obvious chemistry and lightning there the blond made no effort to turn the passion into anything more than a means to affirm her resolve. Heated puffs of air cascading across his lips and chin once they were forced to part, a ragged gasp coming shortly after. "I need you now, without you I am nothing." Her voice wavered, showing Isamu that Ema's words were truthful and held not even a hint of deceit. "Confide in me, let me be the other half that provides your serenity."

Back
Top Bottom