Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Secret Agent Roleplay scenario! Furs and or humans.

Bill20

Moon
Hello! Looking for partners who are interested in a long-term, Short term or one shot Secret agent themed RP! Looking for people who are friendly, open to discussion, flexible, and all around fun to do stuff with. Furries and humans are welcome, and absolutely willing to play humans for non-furries.

Pretty much the basis is my Character is a government agent that's assigned with Making sure criminal organizations, groups, gangs, Villians and so on of the Female variety are kept in check. Saving the world and more or less beating their plans! Very simple but fun

My kinks are pretty much open to anything BUT I'm fine with More darker Kinks if people are interested. And sometimes I'm more wanting those but those days are rare.

If you have any questions, concerns and so on of both the premises of the RP and such PLEASE do DM me. I won't hurt ya!

My discord is bill20 and my F-list profile if you wanna RP there. Though I usually do prefer Discord I am NOT opposed to F-list (obviously) or herw. If I'm not online do send me a note on F-list.

F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom