Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʜᴏʟᴅ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He continued to pet her as he kissed back, moaning lowly against her lips. He couldn’t help himself.

He panted hard, moving to brush his hair back. “I would die a thousand times to hear you say that once more..” he said against her lips.

He let out a low moan and pulled her into another heated kiss, reaching with one hand to try and undo his trousers.

They were loose, and he tried pushing them off. Soon, she felt something hot and hard drop against her thigh.

It was, as it turned out. Thick, almost the length of her forearm, surely this man was inhuman. But, she had known him almost his whole life.

She was wet and tight, and she gasped weakly against his lips as she tried to open her legs wider for him.

He pushed her thighs further apart, pulling back from the kiss with a gasp as he kept moving. “O-Oh.. God..~” He moaned out, melting at the feel of her.

He quickly moved his hand to pin hers above her head, his hair falling messily again as he looked into her eyes. “L..Lady, I apologize.. b-but I cannot- no I will not- be denied your sounds like that.”

He let out a low moan, nearly halfway inside her now. She was so tight that it made his head spin, the heat of their actions, of the fire, and the wine in his system were making him sweat, making him look even more appealing in the glowing light.

She had already been in love with him, but now that he was here, as nothing more than a man, and not the knight she had watched grow and thrive all these years, she only longed for his affections more. Longed to be with him, like this, breaking oaths made until she withered into dust.

He was fully inside her, panting and moving to lace their fingers together tightly as he used his other hand to try and brush his hair back.

She squeezed his hand tight, her walls struggling to fit him fully, but she didn't mind for a second. She watched him with that same love and kindness her eyes always held for him, her breathing heavy as she got comfortable.

He gave her a moment, that same burning as before getting stronger now. “La- Synne.” He said, his voice low now. “Let me know when you are comfortable..”

Back
Top Bottom