Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-I swear, Dirk...~!!" She moved her hips back roughly, trying to match his pace, "I swear, I swear~!!"

β€œI-I swear I don’t deserve such s good girl~!” He moaned out, moving slow and deliberately again.

He suddenly wrapped both hands around her neck. He pulled her head back, squeezing to restrict her airflow before pulling her into a heated kiss, picking his pace up quickly.

She couldn't help herself. She gave in to her nature before she could stop it; she grabbed his wrists and held his hands in place as she kissed back, his whole body feeling electrified as her hips moved fast and rough, almost like he was attached to some machine.

He arched and moaned loudly into the kiss, pulling back with a gasp. β€œH-Holy shit~!!” He cried, trying to keep up.

"Give me your cum...~" She gasped, her eyes no longer their warm brown color, but a haunting pink, "Fill me up~ give me every drop~ everything you have, I want it~ until you pass out~ until you have nothing left to give but your soul~"

He arched and kissed her again, harder this time as he suddenly erupted inside her, flooding her with a massive load and a loud cry of her name before returning to the kiss.

"Th-That's it~ chant my name~ seal to me in this, our unholy pact~ fuck me until you're on the verge of death, then keep going~" She moaned.

He nodded, panting hard as he railed into her spot, suddenly flooding her with another massive load.

He nodded and hissed as he moved, hooking his elbow around her neck and squeezing tighter as he moved.

He shuddered and moaned lowly, moving faster. He couldn’t take it, he felt drunk, but couldn’t stop at all. β€œTh..Thank.. you~~”

β€œG-God please, please I feel like I’ll fucking die without it~~” he slurred in her ear.

Back
Top Bottom