Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male catharsis. (NSFW, currently looking for the "The savage king")

Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme.

IIqG014.jpeg

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
catharsis the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, especially through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝​
ADDICTION: OOC
I seek a story to enrapture me and take me on a journey. I seek for a partner who will give me an emotional release through great story telling, exciting romances and perhaps even a little tragedy.

I am not someone who's interested in doing casual roleplays or seek just smutty stories. I like intimacy in the story as long as its called for. I am seeking partners who will give me the pleasure of experiencing something special while writing with them.

My writing is multi-paragraph to novella when it comes to length, but the quality is juicy. I have keen eye for details and never waste the space any space when I write you a post, so you will never waste your precious time and eyesight by reading through my responses. My writings have always been riddled with character development and they drip with complexities and personality

My posting frequency can vary, sometimes I can post multiple times a week, other times only once, and there may be weeks when I can't make it. Either way, we'll keep in touch. I am not pushy with posts and I am very patient. I prefer waiting a week to get a great post rather than doing rapid fire posts and getting nothing of value.

As for my partner, I seek someone who shares similar values that I have stated above. Nothing more, nothing less.

I will only share my list of kinks with people I feel are on the same page as me. I don't want to inspire as if I am looking for smut in any capacity. I do want smut in my stories, but only in times when it works. I care much more about characters and the story, the intimacy should just be an added bonus. I am just not into non-con/sexual abuse/rape.​

xDtmRjs.jpeg

ENRAPTURE: IC
I prefer dark settings and genres: Modern supernatural, dark fantasy, themes of the occult, biblical themes, mythological settings, monsters and damsels, drama and intrigue, court themes, masquerades.

Character dynamics I thoroughly enjoy: Vast differences and polar opposites between them, interspecies, my character being on the side of bad and your character being on the side of good, age gaps, enemies to lovers, difficult circumstances, forbidden love, dangerous affairs, "we shouldn't do this, but...", my character belonging to no moral spectrum and your character being on the side of bad, corruption in the name of love, undying loyalty despite the unfavorable odds, animosity riddled with sexual tension.

Tropes for your character that I would love: Strong, just and immovable, yet soft from within and has a fragile, yet big heart. Handsome, rougish and difficult, yet riddled with issues and inner demons he fights on a daily basis. Ruggedly manly, dominant and complex, yet holds a dark past that keeps him closed off from the rest of the world. Holy, self-righteous and unforgiving, yet suffers because of the selflessness which leaves him vulnerable to corruption when its used correctly. - These are just examples of the types of characters I'd definitely be into writing with.

I love me some humanoid and inhuman characters, and that is always on the table.

My characters range from cold, ambitious and cold-blooded to righteous, uppity and driven to help others. All depends on what kind of plot we're doing and what characters you want to play.​

LByg0Ol.jpeg

CONCEPT IDEAS

Morticia and Gomez meet Romeo and Juliette (story concept) - CRAVING.

Theme:
Modern day | two lovers from rival families | forbidden romance| drama | slowburn
My character is the younger version of Morticia Addams, with some original tweaks, naturally. Dreamy, graceful and filled with dignity, driven, feminine and hot in every sense of the word. And naturally the man she would have to be paired up with should have Gomez Addams qualities as well.

Just the story here will be a bit different.

Basically it's kind of like Romeo and Juliette theme, just with adults and more mature with the theme. It can be cheesy and over the top, because I absolutely love the drama and how the movies from 80s, 90s and 00s vibed without taking themselves seriously. We're talking the Addams family here!

So two very wealthy and reputable families are big rivals in the city and it's nearly cutthroat just how much they despise each other. Blackmailing, spreading nasty rumors, attempts to sabotage their successes, you name it. These two families simply do not want to share the spotlight, perhaps they have the same ambition, yet not enough space for both to share.

As you would've guessed, our characters are young adults who are from the same generation and the families want to marry them off to the people they chose for them from other countries to further their ambitions outside the home country and spread their influence. However, when everyone was present during the local event, our characters had met each other by coincidence for the first time, but quite unexpectedly for them both, they were smitten with each other. BUT, I don't want this to be where they're showing signs that they're head over heels for one another, instead they keep provoking each other, playing into the rivalry that their families have been on for generations. They are well-aware that they absolutely should not do anything outside of their families' expectations, especially if they or one of them is already betrothed to someone, considering that the future and well-being of their family is going to fall upon them. They take this very seriously, but the tension between them is extremely heavy.

Considering that all wealthy families attend big local events, our characters keep bumping into each other quite often (perhaps there's a week-long festival and other activities where the families want to one-up another constantly) and they begin to form a relationship through quipping, provoking sarcastically and basically playing with each other that would slowly lead to them talking seriously when they have an opening and nearly non-existent privacy. I also love the idea that they both do fencing and someone has a great idea to put the two on spotlight to perform before everyone. And whoever wins would get some form of a prize. But this performance of fencing is treated like a dangerous dance between the two, filled with piercing passion and near deadly intent that excites one another as they wield those fencing swords and just add fuel to the fire.

And I love how Gomez had always been a rebel in the Addams family, so I'd imagine that YC would similarly begin to rebel as he thinks with his heart and ends up doing bad boy shit for the first time ever against his family all in the name of love, getting himself in massive trouble that unfortunately separates MC and YC.

Just actual romance with a lot of drama, quirky and fun, with quality slowburn. That's what I want.

The spirited princess

Theme: Medieval fantasy | spirited princess x (optional) | court drama and intrigue | adventure

Like the title suggests, MC is a spirited princess. She's like a mix of Sansa's grace and Arya's daring and energetic nature. Fiery like Merida from Brave. She has always been the girl to dance barefoot and run around through the castle hallways and the gardens. As much as she can behave like one princess who presents the pure and pristine standard, she simply chooses not to. She is driven, passionate and one may even say her energy is contagious if the members of aristocratic society are not horrified by her manners.

While in the present, her kingdom and family are your basic medieval european style kingdom, but her ancestors were pagan savages, something akin to celts though it had changed over the course of generations, as they're now under the rule of monotheistic religion (like the church). There is that slight specific trait about her family that differentiates them from other kingdoms in this continent, something you can notice, but you can't point your figure at it.

I'm open to plot suggestions, but I currently have one idea. MC is arranged to marry a prince from another kingdom, where she has been sent to in order to prepare for marriage. However, while I am open for you to play the said prince, I would prefer that the actual romantic interest is not someone from the court exactly. It can be perhaps a knight or someone similar who could be more prone to liking such spirited nature while plenty of aristocrats with sticks up their ass wouldn't be all too accepting of her behavior at times.

I am willing to hear suggestions and ideas! I would also like to figure out a plot that will include adventure!

───── •✧• ─────​

The savage king (BIG CRAVING)

Theme: Medieval fantasy | defeated queen x viking king | court drama and intrigue | enemies to lovers | tension and conflict

YC is the leader of his people, a conqueror that sailed from the north. He has his eyes set on a specific prize and the kingdom he raids and conquers is just the last stop before he gets to his final destination. What his destination and goal is, is up for debate. But the last stop and settlement that they want to use is a kingdom where MC is the queen. It is another classic european kingdom set up on the foundation of the church, but now with the savages overrunning this kingdom, slowly there will be changes here. Naturally, things cannot easily change in a short period of time, but the progression of the change and its direction should be noticeable in time.

YC murdered the king, MC's husband, and now as a prize, he took the kingdom under his own reign which is now going to be a viking settlement, but also the dead king's wife is now his prize as well, though she cannot stand YC. She absolutely despises him. She can slap him, spit on him, say despicable things to him, even make an attempt at his life when he's asleep, but she can never do anything more than that, forced to be merely a decoration and a reminder with a crown of what the people have lost. To the people of this kingdom, she's still a queen but with no authority, not while YC and his people are around. However, I do see them getting very spicy with each other from all the tension and conflict between each other, though if there's any developing feelings between them, it would be gradual and sex would not happen too soon.

As much as YC wants to move on to his next destination, there's a lot of problems that would arise that he needs to deal with. It can be the sicknesses with his people, new-formed organization led by the people in the kingdom who want to usurp the new viking where MC can also have a role and also other allied kingdoms of the current one coming to the people's aid with the intention to free them from the savages.

I would like to see if we can develop some form of relationship between our characters while they're here and see where the rest of the story can take us!

───── •✧• ─────​
Setting differences aside (BIG CRAVING)

Theme: Supernatural modern/medieval | vampire x werewolf | enemies to lovers | court drama and intrigue | kind of forbidden romance
Open for shapeshifting smut

MC is a vampire princess in a regal bloodline of elderly vampires who lead the immortal society. YC is the son of an alpha werewolf with difficult expectations to reach his father's greatness. Despite centuries of hatred and natural animosity between two kinds, they settled to form a temporary alliance against their common enemy who seems to have an upper hand. Both sides are suffering and in this time of need, the werewolf clan came to the vampire's palace to strike up the necessary and temporary deal, even though the tensions between them are high. However, during these meetings that seem to last forever with the intent to be thorough in satisfying both stubborn sides, tragedy hits and our characters are forced to cooperate despite never seeming to agree on anything.

───── •✧• ─────​

Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest (NO CRAVING)

Theme: Medieval fantasy | MC lust demon x YC angel king | female on the side of bad | corruption | intrigue | enemies to lovers | forbidden romance

After the demons losing the battle against the holy crusade, MC was one of the rare demons that has been captured and taken to the angel's kingdom for interrogation purposes. The angel is one of the purest creatures to exist and MC being the lust demon who adores temptations, makes it her mission to emotionally and sexually manipulate the most holy of them all. Despite his self-righteousness, MC plays her cards right to reach into that graceful need for forgiveness and repentance within him and slowly begins to plant her seeds of manipulation, to awaken the need within him and have the angel show the dominant side of him.

───── •✧• ─────​

The hostage princess (NO CRAVING)

Theme: Medieval fantasy | feisty princess x rougish prince | court drama and intrigue | enemies to lovers | possible interracial difference
YC can be of a different inhuman race

MC can either be a princess kidnapped for blackmail into the kingdom or is in a part of arranged marriage with YC's brother. Either way, she was now stuck in a foreign land with people she did not want to be surrounded with. And she is not scared to show how she feels, as she is quite feisty and always puts up a fight. YC is one of the princess who is a trickster and quite devious, so he finds MC's situation as an opportunity to pick and prod at, but the princess is not afraid to bite, no matter how cornered she is. I don't have any plot concept for this, just this sort of idea with possible affair going on if she's arranged to marry YC's brother.

───── •✧• ─────​

The masked seductress (CRAVING)

Theme: Medieval fantasy | masked female mercenary x righteous night | adventure, action and drama | a dynamic duo | intrigue

The world is at the threshold of the apocalypse as the monstrosities from beneath began to rise onto the surface, threatening to end the humanity. However there is a way to stop this - each kingdom has a seal, a pendant, imbued with magical properties that, if used together in a certain ritual, it can banish the demonic forces back into the underworld they crawled from. However, not all believe in this myth and with political situation between the kingdoms not being the most peaceful, even some threats of war rising, getting to those pendants would be easier said than done - especially considering that one kingdom is now basically nothing but a ruin for almost a decade with no one being near. YC is a knight tasked by his king to reach each of the rulers of the kingdoms in attempts to bargain with them to get to the rest of the pendants, but he is joined by an interesting individual - a seductive, masked mercenary who happened to already have one pendant. Their dynamic is a little tense, considering that YC is a knight with a code he follows, religiously focused, while the mysterious mercenary loves to pick and prod. However, there is one problem... She was not paid by anyone to seek out the pendants. Just why this mysterious individual who hides her identity would be driven to do such a monumental task? Who is she?

───── •✧• ─────​

Vampire the Masquerade (Bloodlines vibe, BIG CRAVE)

Seeking Vampire the Masquerade fans for some 1x1 roleplays. I am a big fan of Bloodlines game and I would like to do something in that style. I am well-knowledgeable of the universe and I would like to find a partner who is just as much knowledgeable an would be interested in starting a story with me!​
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom