Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Exploring new kinks. Care to help me out? :3

Khaos

Super-Earth
Hello! I’m looking for 18+ people to roleplay with! Bear in mind that no characters below the age of 16 will be ever included for any RP, be it fandom or original!

I’m currently interested in exploring omegaverse scenarios, be it as an alpha character or an omega. I can’t deny I’d appreciate the change of playing as an omega and I’d be up for playing an alpha for you too, in return!

Another idea would simply be something kinky and brutal, with close to no limits. I’ve always wanted to play a submissive male abused and used by a Futa, for example. Or by a female or another male. I could also play dominant males for this in return, or play as more than one character, in a whole harem fashion, for you, if you wish! A switch x switch or dominant x dominant couple with some fight for dominance dynamics could be fun, too!

As for fandoms, I’m currently interested in playing as Hawks from MHA or Tom Holland’s Spidey. I can probably play other characters, as well as other fandoms, too. So don’t hesitate to ask!

If you happen to be interested, feel free to poke me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom