Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid to Obey - Sindy Hunter and shan

Sindy Hunter

Planetoid
The last eighteen months had been a struggle for the Harmon family. Due to the aftereffects of the pandemic and the downturn in the economy, Bill Harmon lost his job as Division Sales Manager. The reason he had been dismissed was not entirely clear, but he was not the only one in his company to be made redundant. At first, he thought he would soon find a similar position elsewhere but quickly found out he was wrong. After six months of searching Bill finally got hired as a team leader at a call centre. It was a massive change from his previous employment. His income was now a fifth of what it previously was and he was constantly badgered by his twenty-something manager to improve the performance of his team. It was definitely not the position Bill had pictured himself in as he approached his fifty-fifth birthday.

Although his bad fortune had been hard to take, Bill was at least grateful for the support of his family. Bill's wife Jessica, or Jess as she preferred to be called, two years younger than him, had been stoic about their change in circumstance. Bill's former generous salary had allowed Jess to be a 'stay at home' wife and mother, spending some of her time helping at the neighbourhood church and local charities. When it was clear that they were going to struggle financially Jess started looking for a job. However, her options were limited since she had never had a career other than being a wife and mother. Then one day she saw an advert in the local free newspaper for the position of a housekeeper.

On calling the telephone number given Jess spoke to a man who said he needed somebody to visit his home each day to clean and shop for whatever he needed on a particular day. The vacancy sounded ideal for Jess. The man asked her to visit his home the following day for an interview. The next day Jess took a taxi to a very exclusive part of the city. The address was that of a large single-story building situated on a hill overlooking the city and surrounded by a tall brick wall.

The entrance was a large set of wooden gates with a camera and intercom installed next to them. Jess pressed the button on the intercom and a man's voice said "Hello". Jess explained who she was and why she was calling. The only reply the man gave was "OK" and then the intercom went dead. A few seconds later the gates began to slide apart and Jess was able to enter the property. It took Jess nearly a minute to walk up the long driveway to the house. As she approached the front door it opened and a young man walked out and gave a friendly smile.

Last edited:
Oliver is a guy who is born with a silver spoon. His parents are quite rich but the misfortune always strikes people who are happy. Oliver's parents died when he was 14 in a car accident and her aunty took her in.

That was the time his life took a huge turn. His aunt owned him and taught him everything. She made him a man whom every girl desires.

As of now he is running a company and quite succesful. He lives alone in a huge mansion. He is a kind of guy who doesn't talk much but his eyes are sharp and he exactly knows what he is doing.

The caretaker who he had as gone I'll and it's time for him to find a new one. Since the job doesn't have much of carrier the people interested in this we are also very few. Finally he got a call from a women. He had rather no choice but to accept her. He invited her to his mansion for a interview.

Jess came and explained everything in intercom. He lets her in as makes her to sit on his couch. He sat opposite to her and started to talk.

"I most probably like to be alone but I really need someone to take care of this mansion. I don't have much demands I don't want you to interfere in any of my personal stuffs. And never think of entering into my room unless for cleaning. If you are okay with everything you can join".

The interview lasted over an hour. Oliver explained what he wanted Jess to do and showed her around his home. Jess provided Oliver with references from the church and one of the charities she volunteered for which appeared to get Oliver's approval. At the end of the interview, Oliver explained he usually left for work early and would probably only see Jess for a few minutes in the morning and she would be alone to carry out her duties. Jess couldn't believe her good fortune. The young man was charming and the fact she would be left to work in peace was ideal. Oliver asked when Jess could start and she replied she could begin the next day. Oliver shook hands with Jess to seal the deal and then called a taxi to take Jess home. Jess was excited to tell her husband the good news. Even though what she would be earning wasn't a great amount, it would help pay the household bills. When Bill returned home and heard his wife's news he tried to appear pleased, but actually, he felt even less significant.

Despite the hardship the Collins family were facing there was something to celebrate. Bill and Jess's daughter, Emma, had just finished college and managed to secure an internship at a local company within the very first week of her graduation. Again Emma's success at finding a good job impacted Bill's morale. Although the salary of the intern position was nothing special, it was yet more income to help with the household expenses.

large_overpond-red-vintage-travel-case-trunk-tartan-interior-free-uk-delivery-sku36473630_0.jpg
Jess had been working as Oliver's housekeeper for six months. Everything had worked out just as Oliver had described. He would see Jess for about ten minutes after she arrived at his home before leaving for the rest of the day. Jess was able to go about her chores with total freedom and it wasn't as if there was a lot to do. Oliver made hardly any mess at all. As time went by there was one thing that caught Jess's curiosity. At the foot of Oliver's bed, there was a large steamer trunk. It was encased in rich red leather with polished brass fittings and was fastened shut with a large ornate padlock. Jess would routinely clean the trunk and as time went by she began to wonder what was stored inside. A couple of times she tried the padlock but it was always fastened, she even looked around the bedroom for a key, but there was no sign of one. She resigned herself that the content of the trunk would remain a secret.

One day Jess arrived at Oliver's home to find that he was in a bit of a flustered state. He told her he had a business meeting and the agenda had been changed at the last minute and he had needed to quickly rewrite a report. It was strange for Jess to see Oliver in such an agitated state, he was usually totally calm and in control. Finally, Oliver left, having a heated discussion with somebody on his phone as he exited his home. Jess started her usual tasks, eventually arriving at Oliver's bedroom. As she walked it she immediately saw that the padlock of the red leather trunk had been removed, it sat open on the trunk lid. Jess knew she should ignore that she had access to inside the trunk and for a few minutes she carried on cleaning as normal.

Eventually, Jess's curiosity got the better of her. Tentatively Jess removed the padlock from the trunk lid and placed it on the bed. She then slowly lifted the trunk lid. When her eyes saw the content of the trunk they grew wide. Previously she had speculated what might be held within; perhaps something valuable like designer clothing or maybe computer equipment, but what she saw was something she would never have guessed. An array of items in black and red leather, chromed metal and black rubber filled the trunk. The trunk had been fitted out like a toolbox, so each item had its own specific location. Jess's eyes roamed over the objects, most of them were unfamiliar to her and she had no idea of their purpose. Then she saw something she did recognise, a black leather collar, bedecked with glistening silver studs and a riveted name tag engraved with the words "FUCK TOY".

The discovery of Oliver's secret sent a shiver through Jess and made her cheeks flush. At that moment she should have closed the trunk and returned to her duties. What Oliver did in private was none of her business, even if it seemed perverted and weird to Jess, especially when Oliver appeared to be such a polite and sensible man. However, the collection of bizarre equipment held Jess's attention. She picked up the collar and was surprised at how heavy it was. Then she saw another item she recognised, at least the shape but not the size. Mounted in the underside of the trunk lid was a large black phallus of impossible dimensions. It was about fifteen inches long and had a girth as thick as Jess's wrist.

The sight of the abnormally large dildo both frightened and fascinated Jess. She wondered what it was for, unable to imagine anyone using it for its intended purpose. Jess stared at the grotesque implement for a few moments, then found herself reaching out to touch it. Her fingers traced over the shiny surface, the rubber clinging to her fingertips, resisting their progress. The moulding of the rubber cock was extremely detailed creating a lifelike gnarled veined shaft. At the tip was a flared mushroom head with a circumference even greater than the shaft. The appearance of the artificial organ suggested brutal power and dominance. Jess swallowed hard and pulled the menacing black rod from its location. What caused her to do that was unclear since just the sight of the obscene implement disgusted her.

The rubber shaft was as heavy as it looked and it bowed under its own weight as it rested in Jess's hand. At that moment Jess heard a sound behind her. She spun around and saw Oliver standing there. His expression was hard to read, he looked neither alarmed nor shocked that Jess had discovered his secret stash of depraved sexual toys. By contrast, Jess looked like a deer caught in headlights. Standing there with a collar in one hand and a giant rubber cock in the other, there was no way she could excuse what she was obviously doing. Jess blushed furiously and her mouth opened and closed but no sound came out.

It's been six months since Jess has started working her. But in those six months he would have spent almost 2 hours with her. Oliver likes the way Jess works. She was always on time and the most important thing is that she never complains.

Oliver was already in a bit of stress as the meeting topic was changed at the last moment. He shouted to his subordinates through the phone to be more careful. He left the house and was in his way to office.

While he was about to reach his office he realised that he has missed a important file in his house. He was frustrated as he travelled back and entered into his house.

Oliver rushed to his bedroom as he found Jess with a collar in one hand and a giant rubber cock in the other. He was not surprised as it was bound to happen.

Oliver casually leans on to the door and starts talking with her without showing any reactions in his face. "I never thought you will barge into my personal stuff. I believed you a lot but now you have shattered it to pieces. I think it won't be good for both of us if you work here anymore. I will settle your accounts tomorrow. Can you kindly leave".

The sudden appearance of Oliver caught Jess by total surprise. Not once since she started working for him had he returned home before she had left. Jess's heart pounded, she could hear the blood rushing through her ears and thought she was going to faint. She waited for Oliver to explode, to dismiss her in that instance. Her mind raced, thinking of the shame she would endure for being sacked for snooping in a man's bedroom. In just a few seconds her brain had conjured several scenarios of the consequences of her actions. The church wouldn't want her and the vicar would probably denounce her in his Sunday sermon. Likewise, the charities she volunteered for would want nothing to do with her, considering her untrustworthy.

Oliver slowly walked into the bedroom, his gaze fixed on Jess. He looked directly into her eyes, a stare so powerful it felt as if he could see Jess's soul. Jess finally managed to speak. In a voice filled with pleading and regret, and with eyes filling with tears she gasped, "P... P... Please... Oliver... I'm so sorry... I know I shouldn't have gone in your trunk... I... I'm an honest person, really... I was just curious what was in the trunk".

Suddenly, Jess was aware of how ridiculous she looked. An outrageously large rubber cock in one hand and a humiliating restraint in the other. Jess slowly and carefully put the dildo and collar down on the bed. Her instinct was to flee Oliver's home as quickly as possible. Being caught snooping was embarrassing enough, but being found holding the sex toys had been devastatingly mortifying. However, Jess knew she couldn't afford to lose her job, the meagre income was too important. If she left, the chances of getting new employment were very slim, especially if Oliver was asked to provide a reference.

Jess knew her only option was to ask, or rather beg, Oliver for forgiveness. With tears running down her cheeks, Jess began to implore Oliver to forgive her moment of indiscretion. "Oliver... P... Please don't fire me... I... I promise nothing like this will happen again... I won't tell anyone about... er... your... equipment... Punish me however you see fit... but, please don't fire me...". The irony of Jess's last words was not lost on her and she blushed bright red as she began to softly sob.

Oliver smiles a bit as he hears her words. He slowly walked inside the bedroom as he took the dildo and restraint from the bed and placed it carefully inside the trunk. Oliver has been with many girls but he always dreamt of a woman who is so much older to him. His nasty start filling up his mind.

Oliver was enjoying everybit of this moment. It's like a fantasy story where the heroin gets caught to the ultimate villain. Oliver knows the position that Jess had brought on her. He knows her financial situation. And he will never leave a chance to get away from his hands.

Oliver looked as Jess with his sharp eyes as he sat on the bed. "Do you think you can get out of this so easily just be begging forgiveness. You should have controlled your curiosity".

Oliver smiles more as he watches tears running through her cheeks. "And don't worry you are not gonna be fired. Unless and until you are ready to submit yourself to me. I am gonna punish you until I am satisfied".

"Now kneel. People like you aren't allowed to stand infront of me." Oliver words are so strong the total aura of the room got changed in an instant. A person who always talks softly to Jess is now demanding her to kneel.

Oliver’s reaction to her snooping was not what Jess had expected. She thought he would have been furious and thrown her out of his home. Instead, he appeared to be more disappointed than angry. Oliver also seemed somewhat amused by Jess’s reaction to discovering his hoard of toys. After begging Oliver not to sack her, Jess stood head bowed and her hands clasped before her, like a naughty schoolgirl, as Oliver spoke. He told Jess that she had abused his trust in her and agreed she should be punished.

When Oliver picked up the monster dildo and collar from the bed Jess’s eyes widened in shock, thinking he wanted to use them on her. She then gave an audible sigh of relief as Oliver returned the items to the trunk, but Jess’s anxiety soon returned when Oliver told her to kneel before him, his tone colder and demanding. She stared open-mouthed at Oliver, not believing what he had just said. In an instant, the quiet affable young man had changed into a frightening and intimidating animal.

“Wh… What?”, Jess gasped. She suddenly began to shiver in fear, thinking Oliver was going to physically harm her. “Yo… You can’t say that… I’m not… Oh God that’s disgusting!” cried Jess as she began to fully understand what Oliver was instructing her to do. The shock of realisation snapped Jess out of her stupor. “I can’t… I won’t do that!” she snapped and pushed past Oliver and ran out of his house. Jess rushed down the long driveway, constantly looking behind to see if Oliver was following. Once out of the property she called a taxi to take her home.

Driving home Jess replayed what had just happened and what she should do. The easiest thing would be never to see Oliver ever again, return to being a housewife and hope that Oliver would forget all about her. But Jess had come to like her job. After years of having the same domestic routine, it felt good to have some independence and something that was distinctly hers. Home life had and was changing fast. Jess’s daughter Jill had started work and left home, and even though she hated to admit it, her husband’s constant sombre mood was beginning to wear on Jess.

Jess spent the rest of the day trying to forget about Oliver and the trunk of sex toys, but the memories wouldn’t leave her alone. She started to think about how Oliver had intended to punish her. Had he intended to beat her or perhaps he would have made her use the awful black rubber phalus. The thought of either scenario was frightening, yet also exciting. Jess found herself breathing harder and her body tingling when she imagined herself obeying Oliver.

Jess tried to convince herself she was being foolish, that there was no way Oliver would want to do anything but humiliate and chastise her for snooping into his private things. She told herself she was old enough to be Oliver’s mother and there was no way he would want to do anything sexual with her. When Jess’s husband returned home his mood was worse than normal. His young boss had admonished him in front of the entire office about a complaint from a customer. The rest of the evening was spent in a tense silence in front of the television.

Come the morning Bill was still grumpy, making Jess feel like she no longer had any way of helping or comforting her husband. Their marriage was starting to unravel and she didn’t want to be trapped at home while that happened. Once Bill had left for work Jess took out her phone and called Oliver. The call went directly to voice mail. Jess took a deep breath before she started to speak. She realised what she was doing was stupid and would probably only end up embarrassing herself but something caused her to begin talking. “Oliver… It’s Jess… What I did yesterday was unforgivable… I should have done what you asked me to do… ordered me to do… but I panicked… I like working for you very much, and would be willing to take whatever punishment you think is appropriate, if I could keep my job… Please reconsider and let me know if returning as your housekeeper would be possible… Again, I'm very sorry for what I did.”

Once Jess finished the call she found herself shaking, her breathing once more out of control and the electric-like sensation flowing through her body. Her first instinct was to call Oliver back and tell him to ignore what she had said, but then her body’s own desire took control and she found herself going to her bedroom, kicking off her pants, lying on the bed and began to masturbate, an act she considered disgusting and depraved, but the primitive needs within her were too strong to resist.

Oliver didn't even talk a word back as Jess pushed him past and went out of the house. He didn't do anything to stop her. Oliver is a guy who has tamed many girls and he can exactly understand why Jess behaved like this. It will be difficult for a girl who spends her time in Church to accept this kind of act from a young man.

As soon as Jay left. He left the trunk open as he gets the file and looks at him on the mirror. Jess's face at the moment she got terrified was so cute. He smiled to himself as he left to Office.

The thought of Jess is making him uneasy. He can't concentrate on his work in Office. His mind is filled completely with Jess. Oliver had been so many women but he kinda felt Jess is special. Oliver can't even tell why his mind thinks like that.

His phone beeped with a voice mail. It's from Jess but he controlled himself curiosity. As he got out of the office he entered into his car and with curiosity he heard the voice note. To be Frank Oliver was surprised for a moment he never thought Jess would accept this so easily.

It's around 9 pm as Oliver took his phone and sent a voice note to Jess.

"So you did understand the situation that you were in. Don't worry come to work tomorrow but make sure you are ready to get punished. As your act really made me angry".

Jess woke up early the next day, ensuring she had plenty of time to prepare for her meeting with Oliver. First, she picked out what she was going to wear. Fortunately, the weather was still warm so a simple summer dress was an easy choice. Jess didn’t have any ‘sexy’ outfits, but one of her dresses, a plain white one, was shorter than she was usually comfortable with was chosen. Next was underwear. Jess had a brand-new set she had been saving for a special occasion. Like the dress the lingerie was white. A pair of white 3” sandals completed the ensemble.

As Jess looked at the clothing she had selected she couldn’t help but be amused, to be wearing virgin white garments to meet a young man who would God knows what to her. At least her outfit would retain some dignity and class. Jess then went and took a long bath. As she lay enjoying the effects of the warm water she looked at her pubic hair and decided she needed to trim it. If things went that far with Oliver, she didn’t want to appear unkempt.

Climbing out of the bath Jess found her scissors and began to trim herself. As soon as she touched herself memories of Oliver’s toys came flooding back. Jess gasped and snatched her hand away and thought “Get a grip girl… You can’t let that pervert get in your head!”. After steadying herself, Jess continued her grooming.

Jess took her time, being careful not to nick herself. However, she was distracted by thinking of seeing Oliver, Jess removed more hair than she intended. Instead of a neat bush hiding her modesty, Jess’s mound now had a light dusting of hair that displayed the thick lips of her sex. Even more disconcerting for Jess was the fact she was wet. A light sheen of viscus liquid now oozed from the middle of her vulva.

By the time Jess’s husband was awake and up, she had managed to calm herself. When Bill saw his wife dressed in her white dress he gave her a quizzical look. “Hi honey… Are you going somewhere special?... I thought you didn’t like that dress”. For once Jess wished her husband had not noticed how she had dressed. “Y… Yes… I met Helen Carter in town… You remember Helen, she was in the flower arranging group at church… She moved a few months ago and was back in town for a few days, so we decided to go for a drink”.

Bill gave a half-hearted smile and said it would be nice for Jess to see a friend. In reality, he was preoccupied with having to spend another demeaning day at his crap job. Jess hated herself. It was the first time she had lied to her husband. The feeling of deceiving her husband almost made Jess decide not to go and see Oliver, but the new sensations she had been feeling since discovering Oliver’s perverted secret were stronger than she realised.

Once Bill had left Jess called a taxi. She sat in the back of the cab in silence, still unsure if she could go through with what was about to happen. Finally, the taxi arrived at Oliver’s home. Jess climbed out, she felt as if she were drugged, her legs felt like they would give way any second and she found it difficult to walk, as if her feet were stuck to the ground. She pressed the call button on the entrance gate intercom and announced herself. There was no reply but the lock on the gates buzzed and they parted.

Jess walked up the long driveway. By the time she reached the house, she felt dizzy and her breathing was laboured. The voice in her head was telling her to stop, that she was only going to make a fool of herself, that a man Oliver’s age would never be attracted to her and that he only wanted to humiliate her. The door to the house was already open but there was nobody there to greet Jess. She hesitantly walked into the entrance hall and called out “Hello?... Oliver?...”. Oliver’s voice sounded out, “I’m in the study”. Jess walked slowly to the room, her heart seemed to beat harder with every step she took. As she walked through the door she saw Oliver sitting behind the large wooden desk in the centre of the room. He wore one of his regular business suits and was studying a document before him on the desk. He looked up and smiled warmly at Jess, a greeting that should have put her at ease but just made her feel even more anxious. Oliver waved his hand, indicating Jess should take a seat in the chair before the desk. As she did so Oliver stood, and picking up the document from the desk, walked around to Jess.

Oliver being a buisness man he always wants things to be well prepared. Oliver is a kind of guy who wants to make everything clear before starting anything it can be a buisness or it's a woman the process is same.

He spend almost 3 hours to prepare the document carefully making all the points. So when Jessica arrived he places the document right infront of her in the desk. As he sits in his chair and takes a nice look at her from to toe. Jess was wearing a white skirt and was looking so cute she she can't hide the wrinkles in her face.

Oliver smiles at her. "I have prepared that document you have to read it carefully and sign it. If you to want make any changes you can tell. We can come to an agreement"

The contract is titled as "Submissive Contract". The most important points in the contract are as follows

1) The submissive shall submit to any sexual activity that is performed by the dominant without any hesitation or argument.

2) The use of sexual toys such as vibrators, dildos, genital clips, collars and chokers, electrical wand, anal plugs.

3) The submissive should dominant irrespective of the situation, circumstances and the place they are in.

4) soft limits : anal fisting, vaginal fisting (things can be added based on your preferences)

5) Bondage with handcuffs, rope.

Jess picked up the document Oliver had handed her. She expected to see a contract of employment for the housekeeper position, fully understanding Oliver would want their relationship to be more formal than before in light of her intruding on Oliver’s privacy. Jess had to read the heading on the document twice, ensuring she had correctly understood it. Jess had expected Oliver to punish her in some way since there was no denying that she deserved it after betraying his trust, but what he was proposing was something very different and extreme.

“I… I don’t understand…” stammered Jess, feeling confused and embarrassed. Oliver just gave a silent smile, confident that it was obvious what he required. Jess felt her face burning as she read through the terms of the contract, each one sending a shiver down her spine. She wondered if Oliver was just playing a sick joke, that this was part of his punishment. Jess looked questioningly at Oliver and his reply was to raise an eyebrow.

Jess’s stomach had tightened, and she felt slightly sick and light-headed. There was another sensation too, the moist heat building between her legs. Images of the various sex toys flashed in her mind and her heart pounded as she imagined being made to use them. Jess still couldn’t believe Oliver would be sexually interested in her. Although it was a disturbing thought, she was slightly flattered by it since Oliver could easily attract any woman he wanted.

There were a few moments of silence while Oliver waited for Jess to make her decision. Jess knew she wasn’t being forced to do anything. She could simply leave and never see Oliver again, but then she thought about what she would return to. It was plain her marriage was going through a difficult phase and although she loved her husband Jess didn’t know how much longer she could deal with his depressed state. Working for Oliver had given her a respite from the dull day-to-day drudgery.

Jess took a deep breath and asked “Y… You said… This contract could be changed?”. Oliver nodded. Jess bit her lip as she looked at the contract once more, as she read each point her sex pulsed excitedly. She knew it would be madness to sign, to become owned and controlled by Oliver, to be his slave. Jess felt she was standing at the edge of a cliff. Her mouth was dry and her hands were trembling. She closed her eyes for a second as she made a commitment and then quickly scrawled her signature and the date on the contract.

As she pushed the document back to Oliver, Jess was already regretting what she had done. Fear and sexual arousal consumed her, leaving her lips, fingertips and toes with a tingling numbness. She struggled to breathe, wondering what would happen next and what the consequences of her selfish choice would be. Jess watched Oliver countersign the contract and asked “S… So when… when do we start?”.

Oliver got a bit surprised as Jess signed the document without making any changes. Even though she read the document carefully it seems she liked every bit of it and want to submit herself completely to me. "The moment you signed the contract."

Oliver slowly grabs her hands and takes her to his bedroom. He made Jess sit on the bed as he took the trunk box and opened it. He took a blindfold and puts his around her eyes making her completely go black.

Oliver stands infront of me as he slowly moves his fingers on her face. He slowly swirls his fingers over her dry lips. He slowly pushes his fingers into her mouth feeling her wet saliva. "What do you think Jess? Do you really think it's a rational thing to sign my contract".

Oliver slowly takes his fingers from her mouth and moves that wet finger over her neck. "I am really surprised that your skin is so soft even at this age. You are like a ripe mango".

Oliver takes a medium size dildo from his box and slowly circles it all over her face. He presses the dildo over her face and slowly pushes that dildo into her mouth.

Jess was shocked that Oliver wanted to begin their new relationship straight away. She had expected there to be some kind of introduction, possibly a discussion of what Oliver expected from Jess and what kind of things she would be doing. It was obvious that Oliver liked to use the elements of surprise. Oliver took Jess by the hands, his grip firm but not painful, and led her to his bedroom. Jess followed him, still feeling like she was in some kind of trance, her legs still feeling numb and unresponsive.

Oliver sat Jess on the edge of the bed, and she prepared herself for Oliver to take her, to push her back and mount her, but that didn’t happen. Instead, Oliver opened the trunk and took out a length of black cloth. He moved behind Jess and wrapped it around Jess’s head, completely blindfolding her. Instantly, Jess felt a surge of panic and gave a slight gasp. There was a slight pause as Oliver let Jess adjust to her new situation.

The only thing Jess can hear is her own exaggerated breathing and her blood pumping in her ears. She flinched slightly, feeling Oliver lightly trace his fingers across her cheek. The fingers then moved to her lips and parted them, invading her mouth. Instinctively Jess sucked on the digits, the thought of her husband witnessing her doing something so bizarre gave Jess a surge of excitement, and the image of Bill looking shocked made Jess feel so bad.

Oliver asked Jess if she thought it rational for her to sign his contract. Jess knew she had done it in a moment of madness, although she wasn’t sure the document was legally binding. It was an act of desperation, an instance of desperation to escape a life that was consuming her in dullness. The mixture of trepidation, panic and her building desire extinguished any logical thoughts. Jess just wanted to experience the new perverted, dangerous and intriguing world she had discovered when she had delved into Oliver’s trunk.

“N… No…, It wasn’t..” Jess murmured as she sucked and licked Oliver’s fingers. Suddenly, Oliver removed his fingers from Jess’s mouth. She gasped and stuck out her tongue, trying to reconnect, desperate to continue worshipping them. Again, there was a pause. Jess strained to hear, trying to determine what was happening, but there was nothing. A sudden warm wetness fell upon her neck. She felt what she guessed were Oliver’s wet fingers being drawn along the length of her neck, making her shiver from the sensual but kinky act.

Oliver commented on the texture of Jess’s skin, saying it was smoother than he expected for a woman of her age. It was a statement of praise, but it also highlighted the age difference between them. Jess felt some pride that Oliver found something nice to say about her, still unable to believe he found her sexually attractive since she was old enough to be his mother.

Again, Oliver withdrew his touch, and another moment of silence fell. Jess flinched as something pushed between her lips. It wasn’t the warmth of Oliver’s fingers. The invader was colder, firmer and a lot bigger than fingers. Jess’s jaw was forced open by the object pushing in, pushing its way over her tongue to the back of her throat. Jess began to gag and tried to pull back, but a hand on the back of her head prevented her.

Jess tried to remain calm as Oliver slowly and repeatedly pulled and pushed the object in and out of her mouth. Soon, Jess’s mouth filled with saliva, too much for her to contain. It dribbled from the corners of her mouth, running down her chin and dipping off. Jess’s nostrils flared as she struggled to breathe, feeling scared that she would suffocate. Despite her distress, Jess was determined to accept the abuse and prove her worth.

Back
Top Bottom