Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doing the daddy (EtherealElvenEmpress & Russian Vodka)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
It had been three long years since his wife had passed, four months after giving birth to their only child. And while he had been traumatised and had to pick up the pieces on his own, he had eventually recovered and gotten back to work to sustain his little family. Of course it had meant hiring a babysitter, and just to his luck there was one who lived just a short while from the house he had bought ten years ago.

She had been with him for two years now and they were on very friendly terms, she knew his door was always open and she pretty much already had a tooth brush at his place given he worked in a local security company as an on-site sort of manager, in charge of events and checking up on the local malls as well as doing service calls and inspections in the local industry. It paid well, but for weekends as this one, he was usually fairly swamped with work late into the night.

Sam Jefferson pulled his car into the driveway, it was just after midnight and he'd taken the drive home in silence. While it wasn't every concert he worked at that he enjoyed, tonight had felt extra loud and he knew he needed a drink. Of course he could see the light on and knew his babysitter was waiting for him to arrive home. So he was brief, making quick way from the car through the front door. "I'm home." He let out, his voice controlled and patient, knowing not to be too loud as to keep his sleeping child asleep.

He wore his work clothes still, a tight fitted t-shirt with large orange letters spelling SECURITY on his back, as well as a pair of black cargo pants with enough pockets for the few tools he needed for his job. His hair was combed down and neatly out of the way, his heavy work boots soon stood in the entryway to the house.

Sarah Been babysitting for san for quite some time it was a nice gig after all. Most girls her age all had part-time jobs anyways but she felt like she hit the jackpot with babysitting especially since it wasn’t a fast food or retail gig. This was pretty stable and laid-back especially since it was only one child. Most of the women in her neighborhood were kind of Karen’s and demanded so much for a little pay but Sam actually paid decently. It wasn’t like she was a partygoer at least at this job she could study and the kid was super sweet still a little. To be honest this was a dream come true for someone who is working on keeping her grades up.

It was just after midnight and she managed to get the cutie pie to sleep. Since he had been working with him for two years the kid was super used to her. With the little one to sleep she was sitting on the couch watching TV at a low volume. When Sam entered she looked up from my book and she was about to say be quiet but he knew exactly what to do he kept his voice nice and low and she smiled and gave him wave.

“ They kept you late today huh? It’s no problem it’s not like I’m doing anything. There’s leftovers in the kitchen I made some thing.” Sarah didn’t mind helping out since he was a single dad and he was always nice to her. “ I even bake some cookies if you’re hungry do you wanna put on the together? My parents know I’m working late so don’t worry about it.” She did her best to reassure him hoping he wasn’t worried about her staying late everyone in the neighborhood knew his situation and with Sarah helping out they felt better about it especially since she was one of the more responsible babysitters around.

Fortunately his son was low maintenance. The kid slept like a rock once he fell asleep and it gave Sarah plenty of time to study or do whatever else she liked around the house she stayed in for her job.

Of course this benefitted Sam on nights like these as he heard how she'd left him some dinner and even baked cookies. He'd have to give this girl a raise some day with all she helped him out with.

He moved into the living room where she was, having heard her suggestion of doing something and nodded. "The band manager wanted to review every security incident personally instead of over email like they normally do." He explained as his reason for being home so late, not that she minded, it meant extra cash in her pocket when she left. "But sure, I could do with a little unwinding and a movie with company sounds great. Why don't you find something good and I'll grab the cookies and make us something to drink?" He smiled warmly, figuring it would let him relax a little and she was great company to hang out with.

He was pretty sure of her answer as he slowly moved towards the kitchen, going to grab glasses, cookies and then he somehow made a slip of judgement as he mixed her a pina colada, just enough alcohol that she wouldn't taste it, and then grabbed himself a beer before returning with it on a small tray, the cookies neatly arranged on a small plate as he sat next to her on the couch.

“I know it’s not fancy but I made meatloaf, Mac and cheese with green beans ass a side. He’s getting much better with trying new things. Then again I did say no chocolate chip cookies unless he tried said new things….I hope I didn’t overstep Mr. Jefferson. I didn’t want pizza again so I cooked.” She said as she put her book down and snacked on one of her cookies while she listened. When he mentioned a movie she smiled.

“My parents know I’m here and honestly they don’t care if I stay. I told them I’m working late. To be honest I think they are happy I’m here. They have a date night. Rare evening when me and all of my siblings are out. You don’t mind if I stay right? You don’t have to pay me extra. I really don’t want to walk in on my parents quality time.” Sarah said with a shudder as she pushed some red hair behind her ear. When he me too es a drink she chuckled. “What kind of drink? Don’t worry I’m kidding I’ll take a soda. There is a whole plate of cookies on the counter.” She called out to him.

Sarah didn’t mind a drink but she always turned it down out of politeness though honestly she didn’t mind one here and there as long as it was sweet. When Sam got back she giggled to herself when she saw the choice. “Don’t tell my parents okay. They’d probably send me to boarding school for even having one of these. You know I’d never drink on the job right?” Sarah reassured him knowing he knew how responsible she was but she couldn’t help but worry. Besides 16 years olds snuck drinks but Sarah was always the responsible one in her friend group. “So what are you up for watching? No more paw patrol for me. As riveting as it is I’ll pass.” Sarah joked.

Her choice of meal was good, if only he was hungry for a real meal. He would probably save it for leftovers and share it with his son for lunch the next day. "I told you, Sarah, just call me Sam. You've worked for me more than a year already." He chuckled softly, almost as if teasing her a little with her politeness. "And its alright, as long as he tries it and finds out if he likes it or not. You're not overstepping anything by getting him to eat different stuff." He was glad she could think of herself and not just always get the same boring pizza.

Of course it was best not to interrupt her parents when they had their quality time as he came with her drink and the cookies for a snack. "I'll save the meal for tomorrow. Had some at work. And of course, I am not telling any and since I'm home, you're not entirely on the job." He reminded her softly, a warm smile on his face as they got around to the movie thing.

He looked at her, taking in her beauty for a moment. She was half his age, yet he couldn't help but realise how she'd grown into a stunning, young woman while she'd worked for him. And part of him felt that attraction tug his feelings towards her. "Honestly, anything that isn't kids related is fine with me. Maybe not action since they're loud. Maybe a comedy or a horror movie? Depends how close to me you feel like sitting." He winked with a soft teasing look on his face at the idea of her huddled up to him for a horror movie.

“Force of habit. Sorry Sam. I’m so used to calling my teachers using Mr. and Miss do it’s just a habit. I’m glad Rhonda first name basis.” Sarah said with a smile when he returned. When the drink was given to her she sniffed it and enjoyed the sweet scent. “This one I think is my favorite! What’s it called again?” Sarah wasn’t a drinker but this was something she looked forward to to wind down after babysitting. His son was no trouble but she really loved the routine.

“That’s a good idea. I think I made too much food for just the two of us. He liked it well enough I think he’ll eat it for lunch. He really liked the mac and cheese.” Sarah took a moment to get comfortable and take a sip of her drink as she got more comfortable on the sofa now that Sam was next to her. “Hmmm horror but nothing too scary. That sound like a plan?” She glanced over at him with her emerald green eyes that stood out even more with her red tresses.

“If we watch horror I’ll have to sit close…” she said softly as she flirted lightly though figured he wouldn’t pick up on it since he was her boss technically and older. She didn’t see any way that he would like her especially when she didn’t even get attention at school. There was no hard in flirting with her boss since she figured he was just being polite with her though when he winked she blushed but said nothing. “Horror. Friday the 13th maybe? I’ll try my best not to scream. You’ll protect me right?”

"That's alright. It's good to be polite to other people at the very least, and from what I hear you've also got a good head between your shoulders." Sam chuckled as he didn't really mind. It was nice to be on first name terms with her, saved him a lot of work as he didn't like to be overly formal with people outside his work and the clients they worked for.

"Then I'm sure he'll eat lots of it tomorrow as well. You're being a great influence on him." He complimented her, admiring as her green eyes stood out against her red hair. She was even more beautiful when she looked at him like that and he couldn't help but feel the way his body stirred, as if she woke some kind of ancient hunger deep inside his soul.

"Friday the 13th? Come and sit close. I'll keep you safe. No machete wielding maniac will get in here tonight." He chuckled, lifting his arm up on the back rest to open up his side to her as they found the movie on his streaming platforms. "Ohh, and the drink is a pina colada, I figured you'd like the sweet taste of pineapple and coconut." He added, taking a swig of his own beer.

“I try. I think my parents are happy I’m not as rowdy as my brothers. I think they’re happy I’m out of the house more. I’m honestly surprised they haven’t begged you to give me more hours.” She shook her head knowing how her brothers always had friends over, but unlike Sarah they at least had other houses to go to. She had a small circle and stayed home most of the time. Sam was a life saver in their eyes since she was at least out of her room.

When Sam mentioned that she was a good influence in his son; she blushed. “Y…you think so?” Looking up at him lingering on every word. Her green eyes hopeful since it was nice to be compliment by someone not her teacher. Sam was a looker and she couldn’t help but stare. The poor redhead had a bit of a crush, but she’d never say anything though when he mentioned sitting closer he didn’t have to ask her twice!

Scooting over she pressed her body against him as she drank a few more gulps of her drink. It felt like it was more like juice but the pineapple and coconut masked the alcohol. “Piña colada. I love it. I could drink these all day.” Forgetting that it was alcoholic as she laid her head in him as he found the movie. “I’m glad I have you to protect me Mr. J….Sam. I feel safer than ever.”

"I can imagine girls generally being more quiet than boys around the house." He chuckled, not seeming to mind the idea of more kids around his place. Sure, he'd be able to financially handle more, but he wanted to find someone first. The thought brought her to his mind, those emerald orbs and long, curly, red hair.

"Of course I think that. You help him avoid becoming a picky eater who won't try new stuff. And you help make sure he respects authority figures as well as understand the importance of bedtime and getting good sleep." He explained, that warm smile staying on his lips as he explained it to her. She was so sweet, he was sure she would make a great parent, even if she was hardly of age to be one yet.

As she scooted close, he felt her body snug against his own, something he hadn't realised that he'd missed a lot since the passing of his wife. His arm slid down around her shoulders, as if to emphasise he would protect her. "I'll make you another when it's done if you'd like it." He didn't think twice about the fact that he was getting her buzzed. "Of course, I'm a trained in self defence as well, given my profession." He added with a wink.

The movie started up like they always did, and as he sipped his beer and enjoyed the cookies while it kicked off, he let his other hand stay on her shoulder, gently squeezing it.

“ I’m the only girl with two brothers it’s a zoo in my house even with just both of them. My parents were happy when they finally got me I have a feeling they probably would’ve kept going to get a girl.” Sarah said with a giggle. “ He’s never that picky with me but then again I do promise cookies I guess they do bribe him. I promise I don’t do it often.” She gave them a look of please don’t be mad that I do it more than I should. When san put his arm around her Sarah leans closer and just let out a sigh of contentment. He was such a nice guy but he was older and had a son and probably wouldn’t even think to look at her besides she was just the babysitter and he probably kept around because his son adored her. Her drink was slowly emptying and she took another gulp and it was gone but when he said he’d make another one she nodded enthusiastically. “Are you sure I can have another one? I really love that is the pineapple is so good and I don’t think I love coconut so much.” She was already a bit more chatty than usual after one glass a part of her didn’t realize that there was alcohol in it because it tasted so sweet. “Well if you can protect me you better hurry back with my drink I don’t wanna be alone for too long.” Sarah couldn’t help but watch him and look up at him. San was such a nice guy and she was really a bit sad that he was older and probably won’t even look at her as a possibility besides why would he wanna date his babysitter? She watched enough erotic videos that maybe she had a chance though she would never think about trying it….

"I can imagine the stress, at least you don't seem overly rowdy so you're probably the calm to their storm." He chuckled, not seeming to mind. Of course having kids was an adventure in itself and each family had it different, he was just glad he had hired her and they'd grown close like this.

"It's fine for the weekends. Friday and Saturday it's okay, because there's no kindergarten or anything the next day. And besides, it's okay to spoil the kids." He didn't mind. She was a good influence and a good role model for his son, although he kept her around not just because of that, but he was sweet on her. She gave him something to look a little forward to when he got off work.

Her drink emptied as she sat against him, making him look down, catching her eyes for a moment. "I'll go easy on the coconut then." He promised with a wink, moving to get up. "I won't be more than a moment." He promised as well, not pausing the movie. It was nice that she was chatty, easy to hang out with as he went to make her another drink, more pineapple and less coconut this time.

When he returned he sat back down next to her, and as he handed her the drink, his other arm slid around her lower back, pulling her back in against his side. "There. I didn't miss much." He let out, his hand now resting on her soft side.

“ Don’t get me wrong I really do love my brothers they are just really noisy.” Sarah said as she leaned back against him crossing her legs. Her black sweatpants were loose fitting and she wore a very simple graphic T-shirt with nyan cat since she would be running around with his son while babysitting she didn’t dress up much. Even though she wasn’t dressed up she still looks very cute.

“ In that case I’ll try not to spoil him too much he’s just so cute I really do love him. He’s so lucky to have you as a dad.” Sarah couldn’t help but compliment him and it was all true. Couldn’t imagine losing someone so important and honestly she never had a boyfriend or anyone she loved as much as her family but she couldn’t imagine losing anyone in her family like he lost his wife. She didn’t plan on bringing that up too much since it was a sad topic in the entire town knew. When he made a move to get out she almost didn’t let him but she handed him her glass so she let her hand gently brushed against his own when he stood up. Sam made another drink that was more sweet with pineapple and she wouldn’t even taste the alcohol this time it tasted more like juice but there was indeed alcohol at her body was handling it in its own way by making her more social. He knew she was kind of quiet but with his son she came out of her shell it was like she fit right in at his house.

When he returned and handed her her glasses she drank more than she showed up over half of it but then she would start sipping on it from then on. With his arm around her she would call to drink in the opposite hand and place her other hand on his thigh without thinking. “ You didn’t miss much only me.” Sarah had no idea how he would react to that but she look up at him every so often when he was looking at the screen thinking he would notice that she kept looking up. Perhaps it was a piña colada’s in her that was making her a bit more open to watching him more than the movie.

"Of course, your family is a part of you and they'll always be important. No matter how they act, because you know they'll be there for you." He chuckled, agreeing with her. He had older family as well, but there was a difference to when they had all been kids and growing up.

"Of course he's cute. He tries to use it every time he wants something." Sam let out a soft laugh as he agreed with her. "He takes after his dad probably. Does his best to look and act cute to get what he wants." He was having fun with her before making the drink and returning to sit with her.

Her words came a little out of the blue, although they were a direct flirt with him, especially as he felt her hand on his thigh. He couldn't help but feel a reaction himself. And in her casual wear of sweats and a shirt, she looked so perfect for the casual setting. "That's why I busy myself when you aren't here. So I won't miss you too hard." He squeezed her side gently, flirting back with her. "The drink is better like this, right?" He wanted to make sure she enjoyed it although he wasn't realising she would be tipsy by her third drink, enough that things could develop further.

“ I’m sure you did not have crazy older brothers you know how my brothers are. I mean they’re great but they do so many pranks on me and I know they mean well it’s just… I’m not as outgoing as they are I hope my parents aren’t disappointed in me.” Sometimes she felt that because her brothers were more popular and outgoing whereas she did have a sport and she loved swimming, but Sarah was more of a bookworm. It was just typical 16-year-old concerns. Everyone knew if she was the pride and joy of her family and the only girl.

And san mentioned his son being cute and that’s how he got his way and how his dad said the same she chuckled and forgot about her worries. “ He does have a cute dad and that’s why I keep coming over. I do admit he’s very cute but his dad is pretty handsome.” taking another sip of her drink which had more pineapple she nodded and drank more. “ I think I like it this way it’s so good. I honestly think pineapples are my favorite fruit other than strawberries. I don’t think I can tell anyone I like piña coladas yet.” She let out the cutest little gas but when he squeezed her aside and pressed her body closer to his. Sarah was not used to drinking and this was her second drink she normally had one and sipped with him but since they were watching a movie she was enjoying the drinks more than the cookies especially since she was a bit nervous and she didn’t know why. “ Your house is fun to hang out in. I think I wanna babysit more if I get to see you afterwards.” Her hand would slowly caress his thigh but even though she was trying to be flirty she was only mimicking things she saw in movies and wondering if that would work as she looked up at him with her sparkling green eyes trying to read him and hoping maybe he found something to even though she was trying to only ask with her actions.

Last edited:
"I was the oldest of two, and my sister wasn't the outgoing type until she entered high school, so it was more calm and relaxed." He grinned, of course two boys were going to make things interesting and they would get into trouble together and make fun and pranks of others.

"Ohh? The dad is handsome? He's a lucky gut to have such a gorgeous girl compliment him." He flirted back, feeling her hand moving on his thigh, his own gently trailing the side of her body through her shirt. She felt just right against him. "I'll have to make it exactly the same if you want more." He promised her, glad that she liked the drink as he sipped on his beer.

She was definitely more outgoing now that she had been drinking a little with him, not that he thought twice about giving her alcohol, but the feel of her body against the side of his and when she turned those sparkling emerald eyes to his, there was a moments pause, as if he was lost for words before he smiled softly, differently from before and more earnestly. "You are always welcome here, Sarah. And of course, we can hang out more after." He winked before he put his beer aside, his now free hand finding her chin as he gently leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips, at the same time his hand slid from her chin gently over her cheek, fingers outstretched along her cheekbone from just below her ear and gently down to her neck as he kissed her.

“ My problem is that I am the youngest and my brother think I get away with everything but I don’t I think it is quieter than they are.” Sarah explained as she let her hand idly rub on his upper thigh. His comment made her giggle more but it was true he thought he was very handsome at least he took the compliment! “ If you make the drink the same I’ll ask for another but only if you can hold me close while I drink it…” taking a big gulp of her second drink was giving her more liquid courage than she expected but she also didn’t expect the drink to start hitting her so much. This is probably the first time around Sam she had more than one drink and her second one was pretty much almost empty.

Sarah was not black out drunk she was just tipsy and being tipsy as she was she was telling him more and be more open with her feelings then she would if she was stone cold sober. After another sip she lowered the glass as she looked up at him again but instead when he began to talk and welcome her into his home more he lifted her chin up to keep her focused on his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful to her and she got lost in them.

That moment when his lips met hers; she froze. It wasn’t a bad thing she was just surprised and she closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his giving it more pressure. Kissing was not her strong suit though she was doing her best to try and prove that she could do it well as the hand on his thigh squeezed it gently but firmly. It was in a way to show that she was just being a bit possessive though she wasn’t saying no or pushing back. Those soft lips of hers moved slowly trying to match his pace tasting his lips enjoying the taste of beer that was left on them and he could taste the sweet pineapple on hers. It felt like a dream and maybe she thought it was but for now she was going to enjoy just being close and kissing. With this kiss he could tell he made the right decision especially since she was not going to pull back anytime soon.

It was at least a good thing that she liked his drinks and compliments. Of course he would make her drinks that she would like and take good care of her. He hadn't realised that it all lead to the moment where he kissed her, held her and pressed his lips to his teenage babysitters.

They were soft, the sweet taste of pineapple only making him want more. Yet it had to and and after a few good moments, he slowly broke it, looking into her eyes. "I'll go fetch you another drink, then I'll hold you close and we can do a little more kissing." He winked mischievously, moving to kiss her quickly again before getting up and grabbing her glass.

He was back in the same time as before with her third drink of the night, moving to sit down and as he had, he this time pulled her to sit with her side to him, legs draped across his thighs and his arms around her. "There, much better." He winked at her with a grin on his face.

That kiss lasted a long time, but when he broke it he could see her draw in a deep breath as she slowly opened up her eyes. Poor Sarah didn’t register his words for a good few moments before squeaking out a soft, “Okay.”

His babysitter didn’t have to wait long for him to make her another drink. For a moment she was stunned and wondered if that really did happen especially since he winked mischievously at her. Sam was back before she knew it with her third drink. This time when he sat down he pulled her close and helped her shift her legs over his. A part of her was thinking she should apologize until he told her that this position was much better. “It is better….d…we did….you…me…kissed?” It was cute seeing her a bit flustered as she lifted her third glass to her lips and sipped. “I…I liked it….I want to do it again…” figuring now was as good a time as ever to say it with his arm around her petit form. “I….I like how your lips feel Sam….” The sweet babysitter was speaking more freely than she ever had before and that was a good thing.

He could tell she was nervous about it all, flustered even as he returned from getting her the third drink of the night. And with her in his lap, he let her stutter out her words, getting the overall meaning of it easily as he nodded in response. "We kissed." It was a soft confirmation, but he wasn't going to deny it either, especially as he could tell she has liked it.

And as she admitted to wanting more, to having enjoyed herself, he smiled warmly. "Then let's leave the movie in the background and just do what we feel like." He leaned in as one of his hands went to the small of her back, the other up to her cheek again as he kissed her once more, this time with more passion, letting her enjoy it further as he half closed his eyes to watch her reaction to him having her in his lap as well.

Sarah couldn’t help but be nervous though the drink itself helped when Sam made her a third once her second was gone it would calm her. She was so happy he could not hear how fast her heart is beating. He confirmed that they did indeed kiss. She was comfortably on his lap relaxing and he recommended that maybe they just relax with a movie in the background and she nodded.

She was now onto her third drink. Taking a sip she would sit on the table next to the cookies but she relax near him. Her legs were in a comfortable position and she felt how his hands caressed her gently. Those bright green eyes watched him but when he leaned in for another kiss she closed her eyes and didn’t notice that he was watching her reaction and it seems like she melted into his touch and the kiss. This time around it was more passionate and needy and she was trying to match his pace. Sarah had kissed before but this was different and longer than what she ever had done before. That might’ve been the reason why she was so nervous especially since she felt like she wasn’t worthy or experienced enough to kiss him

Sam was gentle with her, letting his passion show through his kiss, yet he made sure not to make it seem too fast. She was after all inexperienced in this sort of thing compared to how much he had done in his life already. Of course this meant he would be leading for the most part, deciding when and how much to progress.

Yet with the kiss as a start, he pushed the remote to turn the volume down then he wrapped his arms around her protectively, holding her into him, yet without thinking, he was pulling her right onto the top of his pants. He was already sporting a raging hard on, and he could feel as her rear found its way over him that she would surely feel the hidden erection as well as he let his arms hold her in his embrace.

Sara didn’t even notice the change in volume for the movie as they shared this intimate kiss. It didn’t bother her with their age gap, all she knew was that she liked Sam and he must have liked her. However he decided to lead Sarah would follow especially with the kiss especially since she wanted to do it right. With her eyes closed she let him easily maneuver her light body to straddling him.

I turn she wrapped her arms around him holding him closer though the moment she felt his raging hard on between her heated thighs she tensed up only to lower herself on him and rock against that hard member. A part of her was scared and wanted to stop but she let her body take over and do it it did naturally. Sarah May have been experience that she wanted to know if erotic videos to know that rocking against it would feel good. She was no stranger to touching herself this time she didn’t need her fingers down below she had Sam.

Sam would feel her presence her small chest against his Silently telling him that she wanted this. The heat was radiating off of her and all she wanted to do was feel him pressed against her now damp sweatpants from grinding against his hidden member.

It was easy to guide the petite girl in his lap. And while he knew she was barely 16 years old, he didn't seem to care. He enjoyed her company, found her more mature for her age and she had a soft, warm body that felt great against his own. He didn't let up the kiss as he felt her against him, felt how she slowly began to grind against him, feel how she moved her hips so lightly and gently, able to tell she was going by instinct alone.

He groaned into their passionate moment, her arms around him, holding their bodies together as he felt her small breasts through their shirts, he couldn't help but want more as one of his hands slid from her lower back and down to grab her ass, pulling her gently down against his hidden hard on.

It wasn't enough, he could feel the heat radiating off her body and he wanted more. He craved more. And slowly he broke their kiss, his forehead gently against hers so he could look into her emerald eyes as he let his hands move to the hem of her sweatpants, beginning to tug them down over her ass. He wanted to feel her skin on his own soon.

Sarah was very mature for her age and more so than her friends. Normally she’d not get herself into such situations but Sam was different. She knew and trusted him fully. Her family and his had been close and she knew him for much longer. He was no random stranger to her. The way she rocked and grinded gave away how much her body wanted him. When the kids broke her eyes slowly opened watching him as his trying to see why he stopped. “I like kissing…” she pouted as he would shift his hands to her sweat pants and slowly tug at them.

Sarah didn’t protest only wiggled get lithe hips to try and help him. Not once did she say that she never got this far with anyone but she had never even done the deed! How could she tell him? If she did he might stop and Sarah didn’t want that.

“Stay here or go to your room?” She asked making up her mind that tonight was the night and hoped Sam wouldn’t hate her for keeping such a big secret from him!

They had indeed known each other for quite a long time by now, and it helped break the last boundary before going this far as he felt her hips wriggle and move to help him tug her sweatpants down as he got them off her, discarding them on the floor next to the couch, his hands sliding up her calves and over her soft thighs, feeling her youthful skin and gentle curves as he squeezed her thighs softly.

"We stay." He told her softly, looking into her emerald orbs as he pulled her back into another passionate kiss, he could tell she liked the intimacy, the way they were so close. Yet his hands moved from her body this time, moving to undo his own pants as he wriggled underneath her, keeping her in his lap as he soon kicked them off.

He pulled her lower body back in as soon as he could, sitting in just boxers and his shirt, he pulled her close, her panties soon pressed tight against his bulging boxers, feeling her heat and the apparent wetness in her panties soon enough. Damn, he wanted to just take her right then and there, but he wasn't going to be rough with her. This night was to be sweet and intimate, take great care of her.

Back
Top Bottom