Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Simple Request for a Niche Kink: Clean Footplay

Vyce

Star
FGDO5pP4Ct.gif

Vyce | Male (he/him) | EST | M4AplayingF
One-shots, short-term lines, long-term RPs | Story-driven smut and purely sex-focused PWP
All characters must be written/played as 21 years old (if not established as already older).

Good day, one and all! Hope you're well and having good fortune in your own RP hunt! I'm looking for some light, shamelessly smut-focused (which isn't the same as plotless) noblebright lines. Highspirited adventure, copious tongue-in-cheek humor and comedy, levity, hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, romance, slice-of-life moments, plenty of playful sensual goodness, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed), and—above all else—a general sense of fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in).

As the thread's title intimates, I'm requiring clean footplay to be a central kink here. Foot worship, massaging/caressing, footjobs, licking, kissing, toe sucking...basically, the male character giving focused attention to a female character's bare or nylon/pantyhose-covered legs and feet. It's something I'd want all characters to be comfortable with and genuinely enjoy: Sexy teasing between lovers (or rivals), a welcome extension of foreplay and general body worship in fully savoring the female form, an exploration of something new that the recipient finds to be very much to their liking...that sort of thing. Not looking for this to be dirty, demeaning or degrading: I'm not looking to involve dirty/gross feet or tie this with general abuse and humiliation/negativity (someone being made inferior or "less than" and stripped of their self-worth). If that is a personal limit or no-go, I'll understand if you pass.

→ I'm looking to play largely "switch" males.
→ In terms of character PBs, I only use 2D, art and anime character faceclaims.
→ Regarding RP mediums, I will play over PMs or E-mail.
→ I prefer to start off with a one-shot/short-term RP, and then expand it to a long-term line if we mesh and things work out. Lines balancing story and sex are an option, as are purely smut-focused and shamelessly sex-driven PWPs. Either way, plot should provide a solid foundation for sexy funtimes (and vice-versa).
→ My general reply length is 2-4 solid paragraphs a post (3rd-person POV past-tense), though I can go ham when writing openers or feeling truly inspired. Some writing samples are on this link.
→ "Laidback" is my preferred post frequency. I generally post 1-2 replies a week on my end, and have no problem waiting for considerable periods between replies if partners keep me in the loop. I will close a line after a month of unexplained/unaccounted radio silence from a partner.
→ I prefer a generally laidback and chill vibe. I enjoy OOC chatter, geeking out over lines, and sharing story-related media with partners.
→ I am ghost-tolerant. If pulling a Danny Fenton will cause you the least amount of personal stress...well, do what you must.
→ Willingness to use 2D/art/anime character faceclaims
→ Willingness to play a switch female character (your RL gender's a non-factor)
At least two solid paragraphs--3rd-person POV--per post and general effort/pride in one's writing (I proofread my posts and ask that partners do the same)
→ 1-2 replies a week (preferred but not mandatory; will gladly wait for longer periods if kept in the loop, but will close an RP after three weeks of unexplained radio silence)
→ OOC friendliness and chill
→ Transparency (if you need to pause the line or want to call it a day for whatever reason, let me know)
My full on and offs are on this post.

Aside from clean footplay (that being a required kink here) and explicit knowing, enthusiastic consent, some other kinks I'm particularly craving are...​
Light bondage and campy damsel-in-distress/erotic kidnapping roleplay
Explicit enthusiasm and mutual collaboration (the characters actively working on satisfying/getting each other off)
Equal/"switch" pairing dynamics
Bossy/bratty female powerbottoms (especially if combined with domme dissonance)
Female-led relationships
Gentle, loving/seductive femdom
Body worship in general
Interracial relationships (no racism or raceplay/racial stereotypes)
Copious oral—giving and receiving—and foreplay (I admit liking to focus on this more than the penetration itself)
Anal/assplay and rimming (100% clean at all times)
Curvy women (particularly with an older woman x younger male dynamic)
Uniform/outfit play (women wearing lingerie, seductive nightgowns, power suits/skirts, office wear, heels, skirts, etc.)
Women wearing nylons, pantyhose or stockings (whether with lingerie or hidden underneath a skirt/dress)
Clothed or partially-clothed sex

Some Generic Pairings
The role I'm looking for a partner to play is in pink.​

• Queen/princess/empress x personal attendant
  • Female knight or mage x male mage or knight
  • Female Auror or aggressive witch x male Hogwarts professor (Harry Potter)
  • Businesswoman or CEO x personal assistant or fellow executive
  • Femdomme wife x house husband
  • Delinquent or "bad girl" x male "good guy" childhood friend
  • Flirty popular girl/celebrity/superheroine x nerdy tutor or personal assistant (think this dynamic)
  • Superheroine x villain
  • Female expert of a given field x male student or protege
  • Supervillainess x hero
  • Professor x teaching assistant (college-level and up only)
  • Superheroine or supervillainess x house husband or right-hand man

Light Bondage + Campy Damsel-in-Distress/Erotic Kidnapping Roleplay
giphy.webp

As the above GIF hints at, I'm seeking a lighthearted and campy Saturday morning villain cartoon feel here, with a tongue-in-cheek—even sweetly kinky/fluffy—vibe where the male "inflicts" pleasure on the "distressed damsel" to tease and (enjoyably) please her into submission. Copious caresses, kissing, fondling, blindfolds, ropes (especially if the bonds have special qualities such as psychoactives, weakening, electricity, or otherwise supplementary effects), spanking, teasing-and-denial, strip-teasing, sensory play, gentle domination, use of magical/supernatural abilities, possible use of sex toys, seduction, (perhaps) forcefully-given pleasure to weaken her will, aftercare...that sort of thing. I'm not looking for "dark" and deadly-serious scenarios, or storylines with a genuinely "rapey" vibe where the female character sincerely hates the experience (or is brutalized/beaten/"broken" into compliance).
Idea 1
I'd basically love a lightheartedly smutty role-reversal line based on this picture and presented scenario. (We don't have to use the character faceclaims of Fire Emblem characters Lyon and Eirika, though I'd certainly be game if that's an option; they just reflect the sort of vibe I'm looking for.) As for the specific dynamic, I'm particularly keen on the pair being childhood friends or political rivals from differing cultures [the prince coming from a magically-inclined kingdom focused on diplomacy and spellcraft, the princess coming from a much more martial people for whom honor is stronger than steel] or a slice-of-life moment between them in some arranged marriage.)​

Idea 2
YC seeks certain relaxation behind closed doors or wants to play the role of imperiled damsel—be it out of a kinky side, genuine curiosity about what it entails (as she isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing), or something else—and entices MC into being her wicked sorcerer/dark knight kidnapper. I'd particularly love such a scene to be inspired/based on one of these images.

Idea 3 (largely Legend of Zelda-centric)
I would love to do some shamelessly sex-driven smutty/fluffy erotica between an AU!Ganondorf (a potential bio viewable on this post) and Princess Zelda (or maybe a female!Link).​

Idea 4 ("You Say 'Kidnapping', I Say 'Stay-cation'")
Option A: MC (the villain/arch-rival) is feeling slighted that he's seen more of his wife, YC (the superheroine/heroic super-spy) in TV or print than in person. So for both their sakes, he decides to go old-school attempts a good ol' fashioned "kidnapping". Relationship-wise, I'm seeking a Lex Luthor vs. Superwoman rivalry and husband-and-wife dynamic between our characters, maintaining a mutually loving (if chaotic) relationship despite being on opposite sides. I admit picturing the heroine mentioned above as heavily inspired by a superpowered!Lois Lane or heroic!Faora Ul-El/Cheshire/Lady Shiva Expy.
Option B: A chronically overworking and stressed-out Supergirl/Wonder Woman/Sailor Venus-esque superheroine--a feminist champion of strength and justice--is in dire need of rest that she stubbornly refuses to take. While her fellow heroes are concerned, feeling she needs to take a break before she breaks, none of them feel comfortable outright forcing her to do so. MC--a Lex Luthor-esque reformed villain and the heroine's former archnemesis--has no such problem pressing the issue, as giving said heroine crap was literally his career for years. So he decides to do so in the most old-school manner possible to get her attention: A good ol' fashioned kidnapping.​

Idea 5
Below are a few basic ideas and prompts I'd love to explore. (The role I'm looking for partners to play in each are in pink.)
  • A princess being kidnapped/captured by a sorcerer?
  • A female adventurer or Dark Action Girl princess searching an ancient temple for treasure, only to trigger a near-forgotten trap?
  • A novice sorceress/priestess or heroine-in-training winds up being bound by their own hubris, and their rival comes across them?
  • A superheroine being kidnapped for an "enforced stay-cation" by her reformed Lex Luthor-esque supervillain rival?
  • An Lois Lane-esque intrepid reporter being caught scoping out a supervillain's lair/office, or being captured by said villain in an attempt to draw out his heroic rival? (While not required, I'd especially love it if said reporter was represented by one of these faceclaims.)
  • A female boss or co-worker (perhaps represent by one of the faceclaims in the above link?) engaging in "misuse of company resources" with a male co-worker/employee?
  • A female master thief plots to make a lord/prince her next mark, only for him to have laid a trap for her?
  • A sexy seductive heroine-princess wanting to play the role of imperiled damsel and coaxing her magely husband to play the role of wicked sorcerer? :)

Canon Wish List
giphy.gif

Not gonna lie: I would love for a partner to play as certain female canons opposite a male OC. I wouldn't request--or expect--rigid canon adherence. I love to see partners put their personal spin on a given canon, and would be 100% fine with a character being AU by tweaking their personality/backstory. (That said, if you'd be more open to using one of them as a OC faceclaim but not explicitly play as the actual character, I'd be fine with that too. :)) Especially wanted characters are in yellow.
Ty Lee, Ursa, Katara, Azula, Toph (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Lin Beifong, Eska, Korra, Kuvira (Legend of Korra)
Bulma, Chi-Chi, Android 18, Android 21, Erasa, Kefla, Zangya Videl (Dragon Ball Z/Super)
Cia, Urbosa, Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
Princess Peach (Nintendo)
Misty, Jessie, Delia Ketchum, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy, Bea (Pokemon anime)
Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest 8)
Ginny Weasley, Narcissa Malfoy, Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Yuna, Tifa, Lightning (Final Fantasy)
Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage)
Supergirl, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Lois Lane, Starfire, Blackfire (DC Comics)
Toriel (Undertale)
Amy Rose, Rouge (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Amy/Mercury, Rei/Mars, Lita/Jupiter, Mina/Venus, Wicked Lady, Queen Beryl (Sailor Moon)
Kitana, Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)​

So if anything here draws your attention, please send me a PM that has all of the following (please don't reply on this thread):

▷ What from this ad specifically interests you
▷ Whether you're looking for a one-shot, short-term, or long-term line
▷ What mutually shared kinks we have (if you have a kink list, feel free to share/link it)
▷ Any RP pet peeves/dealbreakers you have (so we don't step on each other's toes)
▷ A writing sample or link to one (to see if we mesh style-wise, as well as it just showing confidence-this is required)
▷ Anything else you think I should know

And if this ad doesn't draw your interest or appeal (everyone has their own path; you just do you), I hope you soon find something more to your liking!

And above all, both in RPs and in the real world, let's be excellent to each other and try to remember...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom