Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maya’s Biggest Fan (EtherealElvenEmpress X EmaciatedEgo) NSFWIMAGES

When Maya logged into the computer the next day she would find a simple one line message waiting for her.

You have a package waiting at your front door.
When she checked she would find a similar bag to the last one, filled with delicate tissue paper. An envelope was tucked into the paper so that it stood out slightly. Inside was a printed letter.

Good morning, Beautiful.
I think it is time you and I had our first date. I bought you some clothing to wear for the occasion. You will wear only these and a pair of heels, but you may wear a jacket or coat over them outside.
You will meet me at 8:00 tonight at 109 Front St. The door will be unlocked. You will come inside, remove you coat, and wait for my instructions.
If you are a very good girl and do exactly as I say, I will let you see me. I might even let you cum.
Until then,
Sir

Inside of the tissue paper Maya would find a lingerie set as well as stocking, and a simple black collar with ruffles.

The house that Maya would find if she chose to follow his instructions was a small one, but well kept, in a fairly boring looking suburban area. As promised, the door was unlocked. Inside opened up directly to a sparsely furnished living room. There was a television, recliner, and a sofa. It would have looked fairly mundane if not for two details... In the center of the room here was a pair of chains hanging from bolts in the ceiling, a velcro cuff at the end of each. A camera on a tripod was also placed obviously facing the middle of the room. Right in front of the camera, just under the chains, was a final note.

Stand here.

Maya was very lucky she could sleep as much as she did especially since her body was in overdrive. Her curiosity about how he knew what she was doing or if she was going to do something or not was driving her up the wall and insane. Putting off enough time she would wait to go login once she got herself in her robe with your coffee since she got up early in general and saw that there was indeed a message. Bracing herself as she opened it and when she did her I scanned across debt slowly once and then twice and then three times for good measure. It wasn’t much it was just there’s a package at your front door but she was terrified to go get it she thought it would be another silicon toy that he was going to torment her with all day maybe it was bigger.

Mustering up her courage she stood up and went to her door finding something delicate wrapped nicely. Finding the letter first she’d open it and scan over the words. The letter had much more than a message but she did breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn’t a toy but this time it was lingerie.

This she had to read at least several times especially since he said he wanted to meet her the question was what she seen him today? Having no idea she would finally place to let her down and bring the box inside with everything closing the door and locking it behind her. She knew where she lived and it made her wonder if she had cameras hidden in her house that he was watching her but she didn’t have time to look.

It wasn’t like she had many plans for her day off but now apparently she had a date and he gave her time to enjoy her day which would be very stressful because she had until 8 PM. She would do the errands she needed to do and go about her day but she would make sure I start getting ready by six getting herself a nice long bath and doing her hair nicely. Sir Did say if she was a good girl she might see him and be allowed to let herself cum tonight. How long has it been since she was able to touch yourself and get herself off? Was making her delay it it was driving her mad!

The lingerie itself is very lovely but something she would not have picked out for herself though perhaps a fan from her website would’ve bought it for her. Maybe he was someone from there! She’d curl her hair nicely with large curls And spritzed self with some very nice perfume. She had no idea if he liked perfume but it was just how she got ready. Once the laundry was on she chose a lovely set of stiletto heels and a black knee length designer trench coat. She managed to hide the collar well enough under her coat as she held the front closed with her hand. She did not miss any details nor did she add anything new since she was afraid if she did something different he would get upset. She made sure her stockings with her heels were just right as she headed over. The location wasn’t too far but it was in a very plain location which made it easy for her to walk there.

The outfit could’ve been worse but she was very fortunate and when she made her way over like he said the door was unlocked and she let herself in but wasn’t sure if she should lock the door behind her. Leave it unlocked she look around. She explored a little bit until she found the note and when she did she let out a whimper especially when it sets down here after she saw the camera and tripod.

What was he going to do to her? Either way she did exactly what the note said and stood where she was supposed to and did nothing more than stand it didn’t say takeoff her jacket because she could not have walked over like that in the first place she just awaited any orders she would give her and figured maybe he would have a microphone somewhere and tell her what to do. Maya didn’t plan on disobeying anything but if you looked over he could tell she was extremely nervous and a bit scared. This time there would be video evidence and that made her unbearably nervous. Standing just out of the chains she looked around at them and wondered what his plan was but either way there was no way she could escape and if she did her life would be in shambles and yet again she was between a rock and a hard place or between a video and chains.

"Don't turn around."

The voice came from behind, familiar and deep, though this time he wasn't whispering. He sounded incredibly comfortable, even a little bemused.

"Tsk... Maya. I told you to take off your jacket. Did you forget, my beauty? There will be a punishment. Take it off."

Maya would feel hands helping her out of the jacket, then hear the sound of it being set aside. "Raise your arms..."

Seconds later the cuffs were slipped over her wrists, then the velcro was secured tightly, trapping her in place. They were far enough apart to make it impossible to remove on her own, and high enough to prevent her from protecting herself in any way.

Finally, once she was in place, Jackson stepped into view. It would be unlikely that she knew him by name, but Maya had absolutely seen him before. Jackson worked in the IT department and could be seen somewhat regularly making updates or fixing issues with their computer systems. If her memory was quite good she would recall the one time they had actually met, four months ago when he had updated the security software on her desktop. At most, he had said a handful of words to her, but for the most part the man was more of a shadow in the office, rarely seen talking with anyone in particular.

Smiling, he crossed his arms over his chest and watched her reaction. "Makes a bit more sense now, hm girl?"

That familiar voice. Oh she knew it but when he said don’t turn around unconsciously she jumped. Maya was in a very unfamiliar place and she was just nervous. The moment he mentioned her jacket she let out a sigh of her own stupidity. She was so focused on the room and the straps and the camera she forgot her own jacket!

“It’s my fault. I got distracted and forgot… that’s on me…” she at least end up to her own mistake. When he said take it off she followed his every order slowly undoing the belt around her waist and buttons. He was actually being very helpful taking off her coat as she looked at her arms to let him have full access to her and revealing the lingerie underneath. When he told her she raised her arms and she felt him strap her into the velcro making her shiver at the thought of being restrained. She didn’t fight it as she stood there taking deep breaths to keep calm. Sir said she would be punished and she would take that in but she had no idea what he was going to do the punish her.

Standing there helpless in full lingerie, stocking and heels She looked very much like a doll with her make up and her hair done immaculately. Maya took good care of herself and she definitely looked the part with her large breast on display in that lingerie. With all her curves in all the right places she was a dream on camera.

When the mystery man stepped in her line of sight her jaw dropped. She knew him and she saw him before but she had no idea what his name was. That face and his hair she like sadly he was but she couldn’t even say his name or what department he was. He was around the office enough to say hello and give greetings but she would’ve never guessed him.

“I…. i’ve seen you before….” All this dark haired beauty could get out as she looked him over still in complete and utter shock. “You fixed my computer remember you…. I don’t remember your name… Did I forget to thank you if I did I’m sorry…. Why?” Her brain is trying to wrap her mind about why he was doing this. He did save her ass with her job before she could ask more she finally squeaked out. “Thank you… thank you for helping me. I appreciate what you did.” Maya wasn’t angry. Just shocked. He was incredibly good looking and she was surprised she didn’t recall his name or if he ever told her. “If you wanted me to do things to you you could’ve asked me I would not have said no to you.” She said in a very low voice not sure if it would matter but she was in this position and at least he was cute she was fearing that he was much worse looking but at least this wasn’t as bad as she imagined it!

Jackson smirked, arms still lightly crossed as he enjoyed the rainbow of emotion that played out over Maya's face. He enjoyed the surprise, and the desperation in her voice as she struggled to unravel what was happening to her and why. As always, he let her speak without interruption, taking in each word while he carefully formulated his response.

At the assertion that she would have done this for him without the blackmail both eyebrows rose, though the smile remained. "Come on, Maya. I know I'm a good looking man, but I'm not delusional. Do you really think a girl like you would bend to the will of someone like me without a little bit if blackmail? Suck my cock in the office...? Walk to starbucks with a toy up your pussy? Do you think you would have dripped down your legs if I hadn't forced you to endure pleasure for hours on end? I don't believe for a moment you would have been brave enough to do any of it if I hadn't caught you red handed."

The arms uncrossed casually so he could take a step forward, hand slipping between her legs to gently stoke over the folds. The crotchless panties gave easy access to the gentle teasing as he continued. "I have been planning this for a very long time. Ever since I installed that software on your computer. It was easy to plant a screen recorder... I was able to see everything you did and keep a copy of it. You really should have been more careful, girl... This was almost too easy. But the moment I saw those photos... I knew I needed to have you."

"As for why..." Jackson shrugged. "At first? Because you were beautiful and I love control. I never expected you to hand me so much power, but that file... It gave me more power than anticipated. And... You did thank me, Maya. You are a very sweet girl."

His voice softened. "And you did a very good job of preparing yourself for me tonight. That will earn you a reward as well."

Her eyes were filled with curiosity as she watches every move but she could do nothing since she was tied up and indisposed. The shock was easily seen on her face especially since she knew him! Everyone knew the IT guy not personally but they knew he existed in the room Yasu’s don’t mess with the IT guy. There was never a rule to say that the IT guy would not mess with you….

Maya had so much she want to ask but she was still shocked that he pulled all of this off. Part of her was angry that he installed something on her computer to watch her and know what she was doing but in the end she had to be grateful for that since he did save the file and she wouldn’t be fired but where she was now was somewhere she did not expect; in a strange home bound and in sexy lingerie.

When Sir mentioned how she might not have done this that blackmail she took a deep breath and shrugged as best she could. “Maybe you don’t know how the ladies in the office talk about you….” She started before letting some silence fill the room. “You are an enigma. The hot IT guy you probably don’t know how we talk about you do you?” She asked but she refused to elaborate on it. When he mentioned how she most likely would not have done it without blackmailing her she did acute not with a head tilt. “To be honest you’re probably right. I probably would never of done that. Even in the videos I make I never show my face only my body…. you got me there I can be a bit of a coward but at least now I’m pretty and men like to look at me…” now there was her confidence leaking out. Even with all that confidence she still was shy in so many ways.

She was now back to watching him at his arms and crossed and he took a step closer and got close enough to be able to catch her as she couldn’t even touch them back. Where is hand wet next it was between her thighs with a crotch less panties. The moment his fingers touched her fault she let out a soft moan and lowered her gaze she wasn’t sure where to look until he mentions software he installed on her PC and her face shot back up. “T…that’s how you knew… I couldn’t figure out how you knew everything… mmm… Thank you… for saving the file not for spying on me I’m a bit upset about that…..” Maya complained a little bit but she didn’t dwell on it. He told her that she thinks him and when he called her a sweet girl it was hard to hide the blush on her face. Maya did not want to admit that she liked words and praise like that but even without saying anything he would know.

“Well you know so much about me and my name…. Will you tell me yours? If you do I’ll know who to thank when you eventually let me cum…” Maya was a sweet girl but it seems like when you have a handle men though Sir Was still a mystery to her. She has so much on her that she cannot refuse anything he would ask of her but at least he was good to look at and now it’s a face to the mystery messages and voice…. even if it was embarrassing she at least can enjoy it depending on what he would do next. It was too bad she was standing there and Velcro it in a way she could do nothing as he had his way with her body no matter what.

An eyebrow had raised at the mention the ladies gossip. He seemed pleased but chose not to comment. When she continued to tell him that she was upset about his spying the smile only grew. It certainly didn't seem to bother him. He simply kept stroking as the exposed pussy lips, amused and reveling in his moment of ultimate power. When asked for his name he finally looked thoughtful, lips pursing while he considered. "Hm. It's hardly a secret now. At least, it would be easy for you to find out..." The grin returned. "But you would have to ask around the office. Why should make it too easy for you? Besides. You will call me one thing and one thing only. Sir."

Excitement lit up his expression as he finally stopped teasing her. "I have so many plans for you tonight. I should begun setting up. Hang tight."

Jackson stepped out of sight and returned a moment later with a box, which he set down just in sight at the sofa. "You'll find, Maya, that at my core I am a nerd... I like technology. I think you will enjoy what I've purchased for you."

There was a moment of thoughtfulness, then he turned to Maya, allowing her to make the decision for herslef. "Shall we begin with your punishment or would you like to see your gifts first?"

Maya couldn’t help but stare at him. He was attractive but a part of her thought a man who looked like he did wouldn’t need to trap a woman, but here she was. She was a mix of angry and shocked but also curious about him in general though he wasn’t forthcoming with any information even his name. When he told her that he refused to make it easy and she could literally ask around the office she pouted. It wasn’t a get sympathy pout since she did it out of frustration.

“It would cost nothing to tell me even if I’d still call you Sir. MMM!” She really had a hard time being witty with all the power in his finger tips that were teasing her exposed lips as she would shift her legs shuffling them as if it would deter him from making her wet.

Maya bit her bottom lip trying to keep any sounds from reaching his ears, but luckily or unluckily he chose to stop teasing and vanish from her peripheral. The fact that he mentioned that he had plans and the hang tight comment made her shake head causing her lightly curled hair to sway as she let out a huff. Now he was a comedian considering she literally had no choice but to hang tight.

When he returned her dark eyes followed him and his mystery box to the sofa. Hearing his words she would look him over and down. “Nerds do not look like…you…” Maya said Waving her fingers around trying to gesture with her hands bound as she couldn’t help but let her eyes linger over his very attractive form. Nerds had glasses, were socially awkward, and didn’t know how to talk to people and here he was he looked like he stepped out of romance novel! In her mind nerds were not sexy and this IT guy…. she felt very strange especially since she could not take her eyes off of him. There was no way he could be a nerd. Smart yes, but a nerd that just did not add up in her mind! “ When did nerds get so alluring?” That was whispered under her breath but if he was in close enough he would’ve caught it.

When this mystery man continued to talk and offered her a choice she looks pensive for a long moment. “Punish me first Sir.” She said possibly throwing him off and wondered what the gifts would be. “ I think you punish me first and give me the gifts afterwards maybe I’ll feel better about what you’re going to do to me perhaps the gift is you actually letting me finally cum. I’m surprised you’re giving me a choice at all, but if you are that’s what I choose…” It was really cute how she was trying to take a control of the situation that she had zero control of at all but who could blame this busty beauty for trying? A part of Maya felt dirty for even thinking of him in such a way considering what he did to her already. It was confusing and she was questioning the thoughts going through that pretty little head especially since she knew nothing about this man other than the taste of his essence from the first meeting.

Last edited:
The confusion clearly amused him, especially when she was so blatantly obvious in her attraction. For the moment he chose not to comment, however, waiting for her to make her choice. When she picked punishment he grinned broadly. "Good, Maya. That is a brave choice. I've decided you will cum tonight. So long as you continue to behave so well. But you will need to be very patient. Now... Your punishment."

Jackson reached into the box and withdrew a sleek black silicone plug in a size medium, as well as a small container of lube, and returned to show her, eyes watching her face intently for a reaction. The lube was tucked into his pocket so that his other hand could reach back between her legs again.

"Spread open for me. ...Wider." The chains had been carefully adjusted so that with her legs spread open her wrists would be held tightly above her head, putting her into a spread eagle position. While he spoke his fingers pressed passed the warm pussy lips, brushing her clit on his way deeper.

"So wet, girl." Two fingers slipped inside of her just for a moment, gathering up her slick fluids. The position brought their faces closer together and he met her gaze easily, lips still curved into a proud smile. "And I've barely touched you...."

The fingers slid out of her, then found her other hole. Instead of pressing inside just yet, the slick tips worked in circles around the sensitive skin, voice taking on a slightly more demanding tone as he continued. "Tell me, girl... How much have you played with your ass? You clearly have experience with a cock... I want to know how much this hole has been used."

The words he used; brave choice made her worry. What was he going to do to her? When she heard that if she was a good girl he would allow her to cum that gave her a reason to sigh with relief until he decided to show her what he was going to use.

From the mystery pox he pulled out a toy for her rear end and her facial expression betrayed her and she looked shocked and blushed deeply. Maya knew what that was and she couldn’t hide that fact. There was indeed a moment of hesitation before she would spread her legs slowly and look down. A part of her didn’t want to comply but she did so anyways. Now in spread Eagle position his fingers would find her wet lips in those sexy crotchless panties dipping into her slick honeypot. “MMMMM!” Maya cried out as she attempted to hide under her raven hair. That was futile as it brought their faces close together with her mouth agape as his fingers went deep gathering natural lube. It was making her squirm as her eyes locked with his.

When he pulled out his fingers she whimpered and when his fingers went behind the taser back door the look on her face betrayed her especially since she moaned. Of course he had to ask that question and she couldn’t lie especially in this position when he would find out that she was used to that entrance. “I….I’ve…” Maya hesitated as she blinked and closed her eyes tight too embarrassed to look at him when her answer would come out. Most women would hesitate and someone will touch back there, but not Maya. It only made her wetter. “I…I’ve used that hole more than the other….” Her voice quivered when she said that. This was outright embarrassing that she had to tell him. It looked like she was about to cry. With her hands above her head he could see that she would ball both into fists. He was going to find out sooner or later but the fact that she picked this first; it was very humiliating to tell him. Maya had more anal sex than vaginal. With her eyes shut tight there is a tear maybe to escaping her a closed eyes out of pure embarrassment. “I’ve used it more than my front Sir…..I enjoy it…” honestly it was the best policy but right now poor Maya felt extremely vulnerable especially now that he would know that information.

"Oh, Maya..." Jackson's voice was surprisingly soft after the admission, expression filled with pride. He palmed the toy in his hand so he could reach out to take her chin in his fingers, tipping her head up a little bit. "Look at me. You're fucking perfect, you know that? My dirty little toy. You wonder why I would do this, looking the way I do? You should see how beautiful you look like this... So vulnerable and raw. Exposing your darkest secrets... You would have never given me everything, not like this, if I didn't take it. Now... Keep your legs spread."

He released her chin and straightened, stepping out of sight. A few seconds later and she would feel hands on her rear, pulling her open wide for his hungry gaze. "Arch you back for me. There's a good girl. Just look at you. All mine"

Slick fingers, freshly lubed, found her pucked hole again and this time he wasted no time sliding his middle finger up to the knuckle. "I will have to think of a better punishment for your next mistake... Right now I am far too pleased. I'll have to order the large for you now that I know your secret."

One finger quickly became two. There would be a cold drizzle of more lube and then the fingers began a fucking motion, making sure to spread the liquid deep. He took several minutes to prepare her before she would feel the press of the toy against her hole, then steady pressure. Jackson worked the plug partway in, then slid it out carefully and repeated the process a few more times until finally, with a firm push, it popped all the way in. He gave the base a little wiggle to make sure it was secured, then took a step back to admire his handiwork.

"Fuck... You look so good like this. But I'm not even close to done with you yet. Do you want to see what else I have for you, girl?"

Expecting him to laugh or say something mean Maya was flabbergasted when she heard a softness to his voice as he palmed the toy in order to take her chin gently in his fingers making her look up with her tearful eyes when he insisted that she look at him. His doll looked humiliated at her confession, but soon that expression looked confused. He called her perfect. Maya was lost until he explained how he got her at her most vulnerable. Exposed. Raw. Her dark secret given to him under what others would call under duress. Sir was absolutely correct. There was no way she would’ve told him this freely. This dark secret that no one was meant to hear. Maya felt like she was about to cry. More tears tricked down her rosy cheeks. He called her beautiful though she didn’t feel exposed like this. As he ordered she kept her legs spread. “P….please don’t tell anyone Sir…please….” Maya’s voice was soft and she had no idea how he’d take her pleas. He released her chin and she looked down as he disappeared from her line of sight. Doing as he asked she arched her back like a cat in heat giving him quite the view.

Fingers found her tight puckered hole his middle finger lubed as he teased and slipped in. “Mmmm…” Maya was indeed a vocal toy. This was pleasurable though even more so when he added lube and a second finger. Her body reacted like poetry in motion rocking back on his pumping fingers. Sir was playing a dangerous game as Maya continued to make pleasurable sounds.

The preparation was driving get wild. “Ahhh…mmmm….please…. Slow….s…Sir…please…MMMHMM!” Her moans got louder once the toy was brought into play. That toy with all the lube and preparation slipped right in like it belonged. Sir mentioned bigger but that was the furthest from her mind as knees buckled a bit and her toes went inwards.

She was dripping wet and her inner thighs glistened from how turned on she was. His view was perfection but he could tell from her stance Maya was trying hard to not let her body explode. She bit her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. That helped her from instantly cumming. It took her a few moments to register his question before answering. “Y…yes Sir…I…I….Mmm… want to see.” She fumbled her words especially now with her struggling to hold back and with that plug in her backside she was overstimulated and scared she’d accidentally orgasm.

Last edited:
"My goodness... You'd better control yourself. I haven't even turned it on yet. If you cum too soon I may not let you cum next time. Imagine I'd I fuck you back there and leave you like this..?" With a chuckle, he took a step forward, patting her dripping cunt gently. "Shhh. Calm down. You still have to endure my gifts."

Finally, he left her to return to his box, removing a pair of pink vibrating nipple clamps and a wireless wand vibrator, all in the Lovense brand. "I have more, don't worry... But we can start here and work our way up. Let's start with these clips. They should be fairly gentle, bit this may pinch a little."

He tucked the wand under his arm and stepped forward to stand in front of her again. His free hand lifted to cup her breast, then paused to tease her nipples a little bit before he began the process of carefully clipping on the device. "As for telling anyone your secrets, Maya... Of course I won't. So long as you do as I say. I do have all of this on camera. This is in part for my personal enjoyment, but if you tell anyone about what I do to you, I will make the clip of you nearly cumming while I play with your ass viral. Believe me... it would do well on PornHub."

While he spoke he casually began the process of turning on the clips and vibrator and connecting them to his phone, stepping behind her to press the button on the base of the plug to bring it to life. As he came back around with his phone in his hand. Coming to stand by the mounted camera, he grinned. "Still think I couldn't possibly be a nerd?"

Maya really could not help that her body was reacting so well to this especially since she liked things back there. He was teasing her now and her body was doing what it would normally do; react. It was so hard for her to hold back but she was doing her best and she bit her lip again tasting the familiar copper taste of her own blood. That was when he would hear it she would sniff a little bit. Was she crying? Sir continued to tease her dripping wet lips. “You have me already why do you do this?” Having no idea if he would answer her question he gave her a bit of a break by walking away to get the other gifts. What else was he planning?

Looking up this time she had to worry and a bit of fear in her eyes especially since he had more but she was the one who chose a punishment for us and she would have to endure it. Seeing something that looked like nipple clamps and a toy that was she was very familiar with that she had at home. The nipple clamps or something new but the toy at least she knew what was coming.

With the wand tucked under his name he stood in front of her once again with a nipple clamps and she looked up to face him. Diverting her eyes on purpose she was so embarrassed but the moment he started talking about her secrets he got her attention again. The moment where he mentioned he had all of this on camera those beautiful doe brown eyes looked wide and frightened.

Did she protest? No. He could hear her gulp loudly as she nodded and agreed because what choice did she have? None. He really had true blackmail on her and with her face visible. At least on her account she wore masks or wigs but now this had her full face and body she had no choice but to comply not only could this IT guy ruin her career, also her life in the city and fully. “I… I won’t tell…. this is our secret….our secret…Mmm…” Maya’s voice was so soft, Even docile as she made noise due to her nipples being teased and hardening. He was learning her body was very reactive to touch. The poor Asian doll was near tears thinking about how she got herself into the situation and that there was no way out of it not without nuking her entire life.

How the hell was he so casual about this as he walked around making sure everything was all right before hitting a button and turning things on. The moment the vibration started she let out a loud moan. “OHHHHH GOD!!!” She couldn’t bring herself to looking right at him again until she stifled herself by clenching her fists tightly again. Once she tried to get herself under control and she managed just barely and he knew that she’d watch him with the camera and how he had things set up filming her. “I believe you now…b…but why all this…how long?” She managed to squeak out before she finally would think of the question she wanted to ask but it was so hard to get it out. “D..do do you want me to resign from the firm? Do you hate me sir? We aren’t even …AHHH… the same de…department…..why all t…this?” Maya had to know she had no idea if you would tell her or how long he would do this to her but either way for the foreseeable future they were bound by this mistake and it was all her fault. The silver lining was that he was an attractive nerd but now she harbored fear to go with his handsome face.

A few adjustments on his phone and a bit of fiddling, and the toys would spring to life. He started with the plug, watching with amusement as she jumped and moaned. Seconds later the clips began to buzz softly. He kept them both on medium for the moment, taking a quick second to make sure the camera was adjusted while he answered her question.

"Oh, Maya. I was never angry with you. It's very simple. I like control... Not just a little bit. A lot. You want to know how long I've been planning this? Years. Long before I met you I knew I wanted my very own pet. Of course, women have tried to please me, but I needed more than that. I needed complete submission. I've been looking for a while. But when I saw you... You were so pretty and polite, I thought you might have something I could use against you... Then I saw your photos and I knew you were the one. That's why I added a backup system that saved directly to my computer. I had the raw photos of everything. But... I waited. I'm so glad I did. Your fuck up sealed the deal."

Jackson chucked and set the wand in his hand to medium before he took a step forward. Given the way she was shivering and shaking, he knew he needed to be careful going anywhere near her clit, but he couldn't resist pressing the rounded end of the vibrator against her pussy for a few seconds at a time while he spoke. "I didn't expect you to love it so much. That's why I made you show me your beautiful clit. I wanted to see how much you needed this. I'm a selfish person, but that doesn't mean I don't look after what's mine. This game is much more fun when you're dripping. And you were so wet for me. Of course I had to play with you."

The vibrator tapped against her, purposefully pushing her closer to the edge of orgasm. He seemed to know how to stop before she could lose control, however. "Why do I torment you? I'm a sadist. I like to see you struggle. You're lucky that my favorite weapon is pleasure, but I will inflict pain as well, when you are ready. Or if you displease me. Or I may leave you desperate for my touch. Either way."

He smiled down at her confidently. "I think that I won't need blackmail to keep you for as long as I like. You will grow to crave this. Even the fear. Even the embarrassment. Because at heart, you are a very good girl."

Maya was too distracted to really notice what he was doing on his phone because she was just flabbergasted and shocked that someone as handsome as him was like….this. That and the fact that she was overstimulated and things were vibrating and now her nipples were thrown into the mix and she just couldn’t concentrate!

Sir adjusted the camera and it was like he could see the wheels in her head turn understanding that now he had evidence against her and more blackmail to keep her there more than her secret photos that she sold online. When he told her he was never angry with her it felt like she wanted to scream but all she did was sniffle and shake her head. Most women in this position with scream at him and tell him he’s a horrible person, but not Maya. Deep down she was a people pleaser and even in the situation she was trying to do her best to get through it and not make him upset because if this was him in a good mood she was terrified to see him in a bad mood.

“I…I… i’m not a pet you could pay people to do this for you…” this tiny comment was her own little outburst even though it wasn’t very big she was pushing for a little boundaries but nothing too crazy. Considering the company they worked for Maya figured he could pay someone to do this for him but here she was. So many unanswered questions but the puzzle pieces were slowly falling into place. He wanted control and that’s why she was here and that’s why he saved her. Even though he saved her she was trapped now and she could even do anything or argue.

The moment she noticed the one her legs shuffled so she couldn’t really go anywhere and try to step back but the way she was bound there was not a lot of places she could go and if she clenched her legs divide rations would make her shudder again. Moment that massive lawn touched your lips her moan was uncontrollable and luckily for her she didn’t explode. Thanks to him keeping away from her wanting clit that was the only reason.

“It’s a crime That you have such a kind face… I wish you didn’t…” it was true in her eyes he looks like a nice person but right now she was learning to fear him. It was slow to build but she had a healthy reason to worry about him. He mentioned pain that he would inflict but she would have to be good and that was incentive to be a good girl for him. Maya was very weak against pain and she had no idea what kind of pain he would inflict upon her. Maya was lucky the heels were at least comfortable but she shuffled in them a little bit as the wand only made her wetter and wetter. Looking up to watch his face she almost tried to plead with him silently to be kind even though it was a futile attempt. “W…what makes you say that how can I ever like this?” Poor sweet Maya was still naïve and confused to why he would think she would crave this because right now all she was thinking was how she would get through it and when it would finish but when he said that it sounded like there was no end in sight for her. “Y… you’ll get bored of me right and let me go once I do everything you want…right?” Curiosity got the best of her but her body on the other hand oh that sweet body of hers was giving him all that he wanted. She was on the precipice of letting herself go but she was holding back especially could and he had to know it that one wrong vibration of that wand and her climax I have been building over days would destroy like a tsunami. The question was how long could she hold back before he’d eventually have to punish her for something she couldn’t control?

When she said he had a kind face the man's grin turned wolfish. He knew that he was, despite his height, seen as unassuming. Jackson kept to himself for the most part, he didn't involve himself in drama, and was incredibly polite. It might even have been assumed by his coworkers that he was shy, but he hadn't really had an interest in any of them. Just Maya. The moment he saw her he wanted her, but he had kept his feelings close, never once giving away his obsessive interest. It was best for the world to believe that he was a quiet computer nerd who liked to work out from time to time.

Few people ever saw this side of him. The dark and playful side that was able to completely ignore the mortality of his desires so long as he never crossed his own personal boundaries. He was happy to frighten her, but he did have limits. There would be pain, but no scars. Nothing that couldn't heal. And really, had she been less responsive, he would have ended everything with a blow job or two. It was Maya that had inspired him in ways he had never been able to express. She was obedient, but not dead weight, and incredibly skilled.

"Bored?" The vibrator jumped to high and he went back to the intermittent teasing. "Oh no. I don't see that happening any time soon. Look at the way you dance for me. Listen to the noises you make. Soon... You will cum harder than you've ever cum in your life. And then maybe you will understand how one could begin craving this. Or... perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe you will hate my torture. If I were you... I'd try to enjoy it. It won't end any time soon."

Finally he stopped, turning off the vibrator and lifting his hand to brush her hair back gently. "Shhh... Calm down. Take a couple of deep breaths. You're almost to your reward. Now. Look at me."

Jackson touched her chin to bring her head up. "Ask for me to fuck you. Beg me. Convince me you want my cum, and maybe I will make this quick..."

“You look so kind… Quiet and kind… I don’t understand….” Maya could not help but ramble just a bit. It was really hard to wrap her head around that he was this deviant. For some reason she thought he would get bored of her eventually but from the looks of it it seemed like he was more interested than ever before. His new play toy kept trying to look away from his gaze afraid to see what lurked behind his dark, hypnotizing eyes.

Before she could say anything else that vibrator jumped to the highest speed she felt and she cried out to the point that if anyone was nearby they would’ve heard her by now. “OHHHHH GODDD!!! AHHHHH!! P..PLEASE!!!!” She couldn’t even form a sentence to even ask him to please stop and he knew that her please was for him to stop but she couldn’t even say it. The way she moved when he mentioned that she danced for him her feet shuffled and she was trying to ignore and the high paced vibrations within her as she only dripped more with need. There was a war inside of her head that she wanted us to stop but it felt good and she felt even more dirty than when she started.

When Sir told her to calm down she was a whimpering and blubbering mess but she did listen with his help holding her chin of course and look up at him with eyes full of fear wondering what he was going to do but then he said it.

Maya managed a few deep breaths though the moment he mentioned her to beg him to fuck her her jaw dropped. Maya wanted to scream at the top of her lungs no that she didn’t want this. She didn’t know him and she only slept two people that she knew and had connections with and here he was the IT guy in her office. “S…Sir please…” The question was which way would she go? Sounded like she was about to profusely deny him. The tears were welling up in her eyes and he could see that the dam was about to burst before she said “Fu…fuck me please…. Fuck me please pull out…. i’ll drink it I will lick it and suck it but please just don’t…. i’ve never had anyone come inside please sir please…. i’ll let you do anything to me but please just don’t do that…” there are lots more secrets for someone who looked like her it would’ve been fitting that she would let so many fill her up with them and here she was begging him not to the question was would he grant her some peace of mind or make her beg to let him be the first?

Jackson saw the way her mouth fell open and raised a curious eyebrow. Clearly that struck a nerve. For a moment he thought she was afraid of the size of him, but no.

"Oh... you're horrible at this, pet." He laughed and shook his head, openly pleased. "You've never let someone cum in you? You must know how much more that makes me want it. I told you... I'm a sadist. I want complete submission. To own every piece of you. This means that you do as I say. And I will do what I want to you."

Jackson stepped around behind her. Maya would hear the sound of a zipper, then feel a hand on her hip, pulling her back slightly. "Arch your back like a good girl. Hold still, or this will really hurt..."

The rock hard head of his cock began to work its way inside of her. He was gentle, but also gave her no opportunity to squirm away, grip on her hip firm. "Now. Try again. Beg me to cum inside of you."

The plug suddenly kicked onto the high setting while he continued steadily deeper. "Beg for me to be your first, or I won't let you cum for a week."

Maya thought he’d at least listen, but she was mistaken. Her pleas fell on deaf ears. “Ne…never…please do this one thing…I’ll do anything else…Sir….please…” she was persistent but when he moved behind her and the familiar sound of a zipper was heard he heard her sniffle and sob. “Use the other hole sir…please…” she was still trying until he took her curvy hips in hand she did try to squirm away but failed, easily giving up.

Arching her back the poor Asian doll was stiff and ridged. Even as drenched as she was his head pushing into a hole not built for him Maya whimpered and let out a cry of discomfort. He was gentle, but even so she was so tight. Oh how she wanted to fight back but the butt plug kicked in causing intense pleasure. “AHHHHH! Mmmmm…MMMM! S..Sir….first….be my first….let me….OHHHH… UHHHN….C..CUM……” she was close with that vibrating plug but his cock stretching her was making her weak in the knees. Being filled like this he could feel her body shake as she was holding back…trying…losing the battle as her head lowered hiding under midnight black hair. “P….please let me cum…Master…” and with one mistake she called him the wrong name. What other secrets was she hiding? “S…sir I need you to fill me….cum….I must cum…please let me….UHHHN!” If he didn’t say yes or let her that dam would burst as her walls clenched him tightly as het body craved his gift trying to milk him and she started rocking on his cock not even noticing how much she unconsciously desired him…..even if she refused to admit it!

Master...

The word made his eyes widen. Just for a moment he slowed to a stop, staring at the back of her head intently, but the feeling of her rubbing up against him was too good to let him think for long. He had been holding himself back too; forcing his own body to ignore its arousal for far too long. The sight of her genuine struggle had excited him beyond belief, but now, she was like absolute putty in his hands.

Jackson really hadn't known if she would give up and beg him for what she feared the most. Had Maya refused he would have shut everything off and made her spend the night with the plug and an aching cunt. It would have been cruel, but she did need to learn.

It would take so little time for the switch from pleading him to stop, to riding his cock to happen. One moment he was holding her still, the next she was rocking against him like her life depended on that orgasm. The plug was absolutely the right choice... And turning it up was dangerous, but he couldn't help but drive her the very end of her control.

"Not yet." There was a firm edge to his voice as he began to guide her hips. "Fuck me first. Go on. Rock your hips like a good girl. Up and down my big cock. Focus. Don't cum yet..."

He couldn't reasonably expect her to go much longer, despite his desire to keep her on edge for hours. She was so close she was practically vibrating. "Alright, Maya. Listen." She would hear the loud buzz of the wand as it came to life. "I will put this vibrator on your clit. When I do, you will count to ten. When you reach ten, you may cum. If I think you counted too fast, or came too early, I will turn the vibrator off and you'll have to wait another week."

He didn't give her time to think about it. Suddenly the wand was pressed hard against her pussy, and the order was given firmly. "Count, slave."

That fatal slip of a word made him stop and it almost made her panic but her body just wouldn’t stop grinding and moving against him it was like she was on auto pilot and she needed to feel him. The poor restrained doll was a mess of whimpering and moaning and all her senses were on eleven. That plug-in her ass was driving her wild and she felt so ashamed and dirty that he found out that was one of her secret spots that she loves but she couldn’t help herself especially with the continued vibrations within her. Not only that he was filling her needy slit that was aching for release. She craved a release and if she didn’t get it she felt like she would absolutely die tonight.

“Not yet…”

Those words lingered in her ears and it felt like she was gonna burst into a full explosion of tears just at those two small words. “MASTER PLEEEEASE!!!!” Her voice cracked as she started packing as her body rocked back and forth driving him into her and luckily her heels were keeping her alert especially since one wrong move she could fall and dangle.

Up and down my big cock. Focus. Don't cum yet..." She took his words to heart as she took a deep breath and trying her best to focus began to rock up and down slowly letting him push deeper inside of her keeping up with her own rhythm but it was killing her and his rockhard shaft was getting drenched with the nectar of a very horny retrained goddess.

Just when she thought she could focus she heard the familiar sound of the vibrating wand in his hand and all she started saying was: “No…no…noo… not that please not that…” Maya at least knew what would happen if he did that she would lose her self completely she was fully vibrating and on the brink of exploding and he was about to light the proverbial dynamite between her legs.

He told her where he was going to put it and that she would have to count to 10 but she didn’t have faith in herself to make it to 10 or was she going backwards to one she was so confused! Before she had a chance to talk he placed that vibrating one right on top of her engorged clip and he got a primal scream to cry come out of her. “OHHHHH GOOOD!!!” She didn’t come but she was so overstimulating she had to yell she had to cry she had to just let something out because it wasn’t an orgasm because he wasn’t letting her in when she finally got herself to calm down just a little bit he got his wish.

“O…one….” Maya’s voice was shaking like a leaf in a tornado. “T…two……three…f….f….FUCK…four…five….six….s….s…seven….EIGHT! n…n….nine..” The closer she was getting to 10 her voice was shaking and she couldn’t concentrate and she was stuttering on every number. “G..good? Slow enough… can I say ten master please… you are killing me…” It was a feat in itself that she could kind of speak, but By this point she was digging her nails into her palms to the point she was making blood drip down her palm to her wrists. Maya had no idea how she could possibly still be standing but what he was doing he knew by the time she would finally climax she might actually black out from withholding so much and he had no idea how she would react to finally feeling a man fill her for the very first time and he was getting this all caught on camera.

Maya began the count and Jackson started to rock inside of her, breaths taking on a sharper edge. He could feel the desperate clenching as she held herself back and he moved carefully, aware that they were both treading on delicate ground. He was cruel, but he also  wanted to feel her cum around him, and he didn't want to delay the experience of being the first to cum inside of her. And, really, she had earned it. He just couldn't help but push her as close to the breaking point as possible.

What he hadn't expected was her hesitation at the end. Maya reached nine and then seemed to completely melt down. He couldn't help but laugh, bending to kiss her shoulder before he abruptly picked up the pace, vibrator pressing down hard.

"Cum, slave." The order was firm as his lips moved to her ear. "Cum hard for me. Come on. Give me everything..."

His free hand continued to grip hold of her hip while he allowed himself to give into the desire to fuck her hard and fast. Jackson let go, slamming against her over and over to the sounds of the chains rattling and his own gasping breaths.

When Maya finished he slowed to a stop, using every ounce of his self control to give the girl a small break. The wand left her pussy and the toys were turned to low. He didn't withdraw, however, buried deep inside while his voice took on a gentle edge.

"Good girl... What a good fucking girl you are. I'm done with you yet... Get yourself together. I am never satisfied with one orgasm."

The countdown was brutal. Maya had no idea if she would actually survive it and felt like she was actually dying with her body rebelling against her trying to let herself release all the tension she was holding. Although she hated to admit it he felt so good inside her and for a moment she forgot what he was going to do as she rocked back and forth pushing him deeper into her and under normal circumstances she wouldn’t have let anyone enter her without protection. She was an experienced woman though he learned that her experience pertained more to her plump backside.

The tight walls around his thrusting cock were pulsing begging for a lease with how much tension they were storing. Normally she would snap at him for laughing but she was too far gone to even notice the what she didn’t notice was his kiss. That kiss gave her goosebumps especially since she was overstimulated in ways she couldn’t even explain. Holding back for days on end with no release in sight Sir was setting her up for a massive explosion. His pace and all the toys picked up which made her let out a feral cry at the top of her lungs. He had to know she wouldn’t be able to say ten. That freehand gripping her waist he didn’t have to hold her too tightly especially since she was pushing back on him as her body was telling him to please don’t stop. Her body language was giving away a different message than what her words were saying earlier.

Maya Felt like she was burning up and she was so sweaty her face had beads of sweat and her dark hair was sticking to it. When he gave in and began to fuck her hard and fast that was when she would start squealing and making the cutest sound that sounded like they were straight off of an erotic video. Maya didn’t realize how she sounded and if she did she would be so embarrassed she want to die on the spot! No one ever gotten her to cry in that manner before.

“Cum, slave.”

She knew he said something else but with those two words she let herself completely go driving herself so hard back onto him it felt like she might try to not come over but when she finally released he could feel how tight she got trying to milk his cock of his seed. “OHHHHHH MY GOOOOOD!!!! FUUU…..TEEEN!!!” Her voice was piercing but the pleasure that he heard drip from her words as she finally said the number ten. Her entire body felt like it was going through an earthquake shaking and spasming as she felt so much of her honey drip she even squirted and she didn’t even know she could do that! Her mom is mix with whimpers and cries she actually started sobbing. The shopping wasn’t from sadness it was from all of the serotonin being released from inside of her and her body just has so much to put out. If he tilted his head he could see how her eyes rolled back in her head tilted backwards leaning against him. Saliva from the side of her mouth as it stayed agape as she was gasping for air like a fish out of water.

Her body didn’t stop shaking as she still pushed back riding out her orgasm as powerful as it was she eventually was slow down still grinding against him. All she wanted to do was collapse but her hands rattled those chains keeping her in place shaking them like she was trying to burst free! There was no way that she could but he heard how she struggled. Maya wanted to collapse to her knees on the floor but she couldn’t but he could see how weak and wobbly her legs had become.

What a kind and benevolent God he was when the toys were turned down to a low giving her a final break from all the overstimulation. Sadly they were not turned off and he was still buried deep inside. She didn’t realize that he didn’t explode inside of her yet and she thought maybe her ordeal was over until he spoke.

Calling her a good girl was very sweet and she responded with a soft moan of approval for that name. She couldn’t even ask or form words to see if she could get a break or to be let go or she could do is hang there with him still embedded deep within her pulsing needy folds. Maya had no idea what was in store for her especially since she heard him say something that made her realize that it wasn’t over. For the time being he had her silent and panting.

Maya was a complete mess and even though she got a little bit of time to rest she didn’t realize that he wasn’t even done….

Jackson couldn't help but chuckle, hand leaving her hip so that he could wrap his arm around her waist to give her some support and take pressure off her wrists. God... She was absolutely adorable. The screams had made him  throb and he was doing everything he could not to add too the friction as she shivered against him. It took all of his control not to go right back to thrusting, but he absolutely knew she couldn't take it yet. He wanted to own her, but breaking her entirely would ruin the fun. And he really was pleased with her. She earned a break.

For several moments he let her work through the sobs and catch her breath while he supported her weight in his arms. For someone buried up to the shaft and lacking his own orgasm he was surprisingly patient. It couldn't last forever, however. She would learn how serious he was about requiring more. As exhausted as she was, he was determined to exhausted her more. When he said he wanted everything he meant it.

"Stand now girl. Time to continue." He helped her to find her balance, then released his hold on her waist so he could dig out his phone. The plug eased up to medium, though he was merciful enough to leave the nipple clamps on low while she adjusted.

"It doesn't matter how long it takes..." Jackson reached around again, this time reaching between her legs and rubbing slow circles around her sensitive clit. "You will cum again. I'll be kind tonight and accept two orgasms. Sometimes I will require more. One never allowed."

"In a moment, the vibrator is going back on your clit, and it will stay there until you cum. Now... Thank your Master, and ask for more."

Back
Top Bottom