Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maya’s Biggest Fan (EtherealElvenEmpress X EmaciatedEgo) NSFWIMAGES

She welcomed that hand around her waist considering that she felt like she was going to dangle there and dislocate something but right now she didn’t care and leaned back on him while he was still buried deep inside. It felt like her shivering was never going to end as her body was still trying to shake off her built-up tension that she thought was gonna give her a heart attack. Her heart was racing so fast and she was having trouble catching her breath though she did lean back on him letting him feel her soft hair. It would take her a good few moments to even catch her breath in the fact that he was still inside was driving her body over the edge.

And here she thought he was gonna give her a break considering that he was being nice enough to hold her. Poor Maya it didn’t dawn on her that he didn’t cum! Buried all the way to his hilt he was skewering her on his manhood. When she finally got a moment to breathe as she stopped trembling and the grip she had squeezing and white knuckling let up. His words knocked her out of her confusion.

"Stand now girl. Time to continue."

She couldn’t even think of a proper reply other than to whimper a soft; “Continue?” as He helped get her to her feet and she got her balance back on her heels though she didn’t notice he reached for his phone and the plug in her backside started up on a medium pulse making her gasp. His toy was overstimulated and he was kind enough to at least leave her nipple clamps on low.

Her new master saying it didn’t matter how long it takes as he reached around and started playing with her drenched oversensitive flower, but focusing on her abused and sore clit. Maya was figuring out that if she argued that he might ask for more than two and instead of arguing like she would normally do she weekly not it a yes though it didn’t come without sniffles and whimpering of protest but she didn’t say any words of it. The last time she did not follow through he punished her. And if this was a punishment she was now confused what his gifts could possibly be.

At the mention of the vibrator going back she started whimpering even louder before she found that sweet voice of hers. “T…t…thank you master….p…ple….mo….more please…” It almost sounded like his poor dog was defeated. At least she was a quick learner she had no idea if she could survive another orgasm but if she complied it would only be two and maybe she could walk herself home. Already worn out from the first one she had no idea if her legs would be able to hold her for a second and then when the lightbulb finally went off in her head with him stretching her tight inside she muttered under her breath; “He hasn’t…oh god…” he could probably figure out what she was talking about as her hips began to wiggle feeling how hard he still was and at least she knew when a man was that hard maybe he would explode sooner rather than later but this was the first time with this mystery man. Mika had a feeling by the time he was done she wouldn’t be able to walk straight.

The whimpering was driving him crazy. She was so afraid of the pleasure, so sensitive and reactive to every touch. The girl was absolute putty in his hands, gasping out his demanded gratitude with a defeated obedience. He kept gently stroking her clit, keeping his hips still while he prepared her for what was to come. "Such a good slave for me. So obedient. I'm very proud of you..."

He almost missed the whispered realization, though the squirming absolutely caught his attention. She wasn't the only one who was hyper sensitive. The shock drew a laugh, then a firm roll of his hips. "No... he hasn't cum. He won't until you give him what he wants."

For a moment his hand left her clit, then a second later she would feel the clamps jump back up to medium, then the plug switch to high. Mercifully, the wand was left on low as he reached back around to press it hard into her pussy. It wasn't until he was satisfied everything was in place that he began to thrust once more.

"Come now, slave, you can take it for your Master. Why don't you tell me again how much you want me to fill you full of my cum? Look into that camera... Look at it... And beg for it."

Maya felt like her body would melt into a puddle. She had no control over her shivering and she whimpered like a very exhausted puppy. With his number still buried deeper than her he could feel the contractions of her very tight walls around him begging him to release into her which was a very huge contradiction considering her mind didn’t want it. The thing was she couldn’t say no. If she told him no would he end her career? Would he left this recorded night out onto the Internet? We had no bargaining chips other than her body and even then she couldn’t really bargain since he held all of the cards. How could she play poker if he didn’t even deal her a hand?

Hearing him say he was proud of her gave her some confidence but then she always went back to how it was her fault she was in this position over one small mistake. Well is was a pretty big mistake if she was caught. Mayas wiggling was persistent and constant and it didn’t let Sir rest for a moment. Not realizing how hyper sensitive he was as well as her own body in this given moment. When she heard him respond her whimpering got louder and she looked down until he decided to up the ante.

He gave a laugh and rolled his hips making her squeak especially feeling him push deeper. How could he be so deep inside her it felt like she could feel his own pulse within her. When is Hannah left her clip she thought she was gonna get a little break from him until the nipple clamps and the butt plug went into high gear. “AHHHHHH!!! Please….please….I can’t…” she couldn’t even finish that sentence but she felt like she couldn’t go on and he wasn’t letting her rest he only gave her a small Lotta time to recover and that was not enough for her.

The moment he said look at the camera and say do it for your master she started crying. Maya really couldn’t help it, but once again the catch 22 was she couldn’t refuse this. Her cries where a weird mix of it feels good and embarrassment makes with being ashamed. “M…master…f..f..” every so often she sniffled as she spoke. “Fill me….” It took so much courage to look up at the camera though her hair was obscuring her face and a part of her hoped he wouldn’t notice that her long dark hair was making her face hard to see. Maybe that would save her. She had no idea if he would keep his word and keep the tape for himself or post it online and either way she was fucked both figuratively and literally.

“Your slave….wants…wants…” She hiccuped and squeaked again. “Use my buddy how are you desire and fill me master…. fill me with you…” this was completely new territory for her especially since she never had this before and the fear was coming from house she wasn’t sure how old feel when he would explode inside of her so she would have a whole different other fear once he did. The way her voice shook as she begged he could tell there was a healthy amount of fear in her especially when she was trying to deliver her lines and it was hard to be passionate when she was so scared of him and yet intrigued.

"There you go... See? You can do it. You'll do anything for your Master, won't you? God... You're so wet. There's a puddle on my floor because no matter how hard you try to get away from it, your body craves more. Listen to the sound your pussy makes when I fuck you."

He quieted long enough to let her hear the noises combine with her own whimpers, sloppy wet slapping sounds coming with each firm thrust. One hand held onto the vibrator and he reached around with his other arm to pin her firmly against his chest while the thrusts began to build with intensity. Jackson had pictured this moment for months, but he hadn't expectedly it to be this good. Maya was a sobbing, pleading mess, but he could hear her moans of excitement mixed with the sounds of terror. It was the perfect combination.

The vibrator against her pussy switched to medium for just a short moment, and then to high. Jackson was nearing his own end and he needed the whimpers to turn to screams. Maya could thrash all she wanted, the chains and his solid grip would hold her in place no matter how hard she struggled.

Control began to slip away. He moaned and allowed his more feral instincts to kick in, eyes closing while his achingly hard cock slammed into her over and over. The sounds that came out of him made him desperately want to finish, but he demanded as much control from himself as he did her. Jackson wouldn't cum until she did.

"Don't fight it.... relax... give in..." His breaths came hard and sharp, but he never slowed down. "Don't... forget to ask... before you cum, slave. I will... fuck you all night if that's what it takes..."

Normally words or encouragement helped Maya but this was an extreme circumstance. Hearing that she made a puddle on his floor only further embarrassed her. Luckily he couldn’t see the seemingly permanent blush on her pale face. Hearing the sound of her wetness fill her ears made her whimper more though the moment he started fucking her harder and thrusting with force those whimpers got louder and louder!

“MMMMM!!! PLEASE!!!!!SL… SLOWLY!!!” She yelled trying to beg him for mercy that he refused to even entertain now that the vibrator brought to het dripping pussy was turned up higher and made her squeal again. Her face lowered trying to hide it from the camera hoping he didn’t notice her small defiance in a situation where he pulled all of the strings.

Maya was his puppet and as the chains on het wrists shook with how her body was being held in place as he fucked het so hard it felt like his balls would leave her bruised from the slapping.

Her master was losing control as he only pumped harder and he knew she felt it as her cries grew exponentially. “AHHHHH!!! MMMMM!!!!P…PLEASE!!!!” Her vocabulary was limited since her brain could hardly form anything coherent from the pleasure he was forcing upon her overtired body. He threatened to fuck get all night long and Maya knew she wouldn’t survive that at all!

It was then his dangling fuck doll broke down and cried; “FILL ME MASTER!! ONLY YOU!!! PLEASE LET…UUUHHH …ME CUUUUM!!!” Her body was now rocked back harder against him making the slapping sound like applause as she was in the precipice of her second climax. She was visibly vibrating and almost near exploding but she held back and he knew she might pass out I’d he didn’t let her cum or at least keep her on edge.

Maya started to rock back into him and Jackson gave a deep moan of approval. He absolutely could have gone much longer if he needed to, but the woman's screams worked him up to such a frenzied hunger that it would have been exceptionally difficult. The begging was absolute gold. Something he knew he would likely watch over and over again. And she was so  tight around him, muscles tensing and contracting while his various toys overstimulated her most sensitive of pplaces. And when she asked so beautifully for release, even Jackson couldn't deny her.

"Cum, Slave. Cum for me while I fill you full." The very second he could feel her release he sped to a furious pace, grip around her small body crushing. After a moment of primal rutting finally he gasped and stopped, buried deep, and spurted into her, even as he kept the wand crushed into her clit.

Unfortunately for Maya, it would take a moment for him recover and turn off the toys after they both had their fill. The wand came away when her screams changed in pitch, but it took a little bit longer to get to his phone to turn the rest off.

"Very...good... girl..." Finally, clips and plug stopped as well. The wand was set aside and, carefully, the clips were released and tossed aside. Once she was free of everything but the plug, he slowly withdrew, hissing a bit at the sensitivity. "I can see my cum dripping down your legs, slave..."

The movements were soft and gentle as Jackson supported her weight and reached up to unstrap the velcro around her wrists. Fairly easily, her body was hefted up and carried to the sofa. He sat down and drew her into his lap, one hand soothing softly over her stomach. "Shhh... Calm down. You did very well."

Her rocking was frenzied and she managed to keep her pace though her body she wasn’t sure how long she could stay standing. The word she used all begging him to cum inside her with Hunter for God knows how long. She never asked anyone to do this to her and it would definitely leave a mark and keep her very sore. When Maya‘s body finally released her cries continued crescendoed and filled the room The moment he told her she could let herself go and she did. Her voice was ear piercing which she didn’t mean to be but holding out for an orgasm as long as she had she couldn’t help it! Her master gave her permission and she took it and the way she clenched on his pounding member it felt like he would’ve been a vice grip.

When he picked up the pace her voice got louder and it felt like I could not go any higher than it was, but it did. His grip was so strong he held her and when he came the gasp she let out was it first shock and then immense pleasure. For now she was enjoying it at least until her senses would take over especially since he was still vibrating everything teasing her clipped and her nipples were rock hard. All of the toys were still going especially since there was a lag with him turning them off after he shot her full of his seed. What he wasn’t counting on was her third orgasm to squeeze him so tight and it felt like she sucked and air so loudly it felt like she was having trouble breathing. Her sopping tight walls held him clinging trying to milk him completely dry.

The question was what he punish her for her third orgasm or take it as a win especially when it was because he shot his load deep inside of her. I didn’t even catch that he called her a good girl so she didn’t notice when the vibration stopped except for the one in her back door. The moment he withdrew her body shuttered and gave him the feeling of goosebumps all over her. Poor Maya could barely stand and she was so limp as his creamy white gift with trickle down her snow white inner thighs. It was strange how gentle he was with her and she was more than grateful but she couldn’t talk or even form a sentence.

She felt him reach up and unstrap her from the Velcro and that moment she collapsed into his arms unable to do anything but lay on him. In a way it was almost like they were lovers especially when she couldn’t argue back with him. I brought her to the sofa and laid her on him as he felt her head rest on his shoulder. All Mika could do was whimper. It felt like every time she took a breath she could feel him trickling out of her the most of his gift was buried deep inside of her but he had no idea how she would react but she would come to her senses and realize That he filled her for the first time. Luckily for now he had a docile little doll was now marked and broken.

Jackson didn't rush through the recovery phase. He enjoyed it. Aftercare was good for a slave, and basking in the glow of his triumph with her in his arms was too sweet. They were far from lovers, but it didn't mean he couldn't be tender when he felt like it. When he was pleased. Fuck.... was he pleased. It was hard to stop thinking about that third orgasm. She would be punished for it later, it was necessary to set a precedent, but it would be something she could handle. Really, he was incredibly impressed. The poor girl really had no idea what she was in for now that he knew what he could coax from her.

When his hands had stopped shaking he brushed damp curls out of her face and shifted her so her legs were on the sofa and her head was resting against his chest. Some time would pass before he spoke up again, allowing her to catch her breath and come back to reality a little bit more.

"I'm very proud of you, slave." He had questions, and she still had a punishment to endure, but those things could wait. He had shattered her entire world, expecting her to process much at the moment would be unrealistic. "In a few minutes I'm going to order an Uber to take you home. You may remove the plug and shower when you get there. I'll contact you tomorrow. Questions?"

Her new master was sweet but they were very far from lovers especially as she laid on him trying to catch her breath not sure that she could even stand on her own two legs. It was strange that he was being so caring. Maya had so many questions especially why was he being so nice to her right now he could’ve easily thrown around on the streets. He was thoroughly confusing her especially since he was treating her like a doll and a toy and yet he was comforting her. Her mind was all over the place.

Maya had yet to process all of this nor has she had a chance to cry and vent her frustrations they were so much going on within her head and her body. Little did she know that she would be punished for the third orgasm that she couldn’t help. From this moment on she had no idea what he had in store for her or if there is an end in sight. When will it be enough to pay for her sins or a simple mistake of the wrong deletion?

His hands were stop shaking but he could feel that her body was still vibrating. She looked absolutely exhausted as her hair stuff to her face the curls dropped from the sweat in her legs still twitching from multiple orgasms that she didn’t think she could even obtain! When she eventually calm down and realized he was holding her he could feel when reality sets in because she got suddenly stiff and rigid.

It was pure fear and the fact that she was ashamed. Ashamed how she let him make her body react that way and even more so that she enjoyed it. He was proud of her….. those words stuck in her head and echoed in her head I made her sniffle and that’s probably when he knew that she was a bit broken after what they just did. He’d see her hand reach down between her legs and when she felt what was dripping out she sniffled but didn’t say a word but actions probably said more than any words could say she was shocked that this happened.

Maya’s entire state of being in a world were shattered into a million pieces. With this strange contract which she was bound to she had no idea how to handle this, but she was silent until he told her the next step.

He would get her an Uber and she’d go home and be allowed to shower and clean up. She would be able to remove the plug and clean up though she had so many questions she wasn’t even sure if she could ask any but he told her she could.

This was the first time she ever had anyone to fill her like that and her brain was going I don’t want anything extra and she finally spoke up and said “I…I don’t have the…pill…. and you… and you…” Maya could not even finish the sentence Ashley touched between her legs feeling what was dripping out while she looked down and couldn’t even look at him and she wanted to ask she could at least order something or get something but she wasn’t sure what his answer would be.

"I did." He didn't sound sorry, he was simply stating fact. It was what he chose to do in the moment, and she needed to accept that. He didn't push her through the process, cradling her body warmly against him while she processed it. The question of the pill was an interesting one, Jackson had done what felt good in the moment knowing that there would be ways to deal with the consequences of his actions down the line. It did come as a surprise to find she had no protection of her own. Someone who had her online presence had been expected to be more active. Though, he had also learned she seemed to have had ways of avoiding vaginal penetration. If that was her way of avoiding pregnancy, they would need a better plan.

"I have no desire to raise a child, girl. You'll need to start on something long term." As hard as Maya was fighting to keep up the mentality that he would be done with her someday, Jackson didn't see that day coming soon. That was something else she would have to adjust to. This wasn't going away overnight. Preperations would have to be made. "You may choose the method, but do your research... I will not be using a condom."

A hand rubbed soothingly against her leg while he spoke, voice firm, but also light. "I will have have something sent to you tonight." The morning after pill was easy enough to have delivered to her home. As far as he was considered, that was a non-issue. "I told you, slave. I take care of what is mine. And you are mine now. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can begin to enjoy it."

He didn’t even sound sorry. What he just did to her was unforgivable and she couldn’t even argue with him. Maya was too tired to move as she laid there with so much going through her mind at once. He was learning even though she was very active and a highly sexualized women She was very skilled at the art of avoiding vaginal penetration. Even when she did so she use protection like condoms and from the job she did sucking him off it showed that she had skills.

His words were cold but she was able to respond to this time. “ I have no desire of caring the child that someone who did this to me. You pay for it. If you would just use protection we wouldn’t have to worry about pills and other things.” Maya gathered as much courage as she had to even speak out. She had no idea if she would be punished but she had to speak her mind and it was a rare case that she would. “ i’ll research it and you pay. I think that’s fair enough considering that you’re using me this way. I haven’t asked you for too much I don’t think this is a big deal it’s a small price to pay for what you wanna keep doing. I don’t know how long you’re gonna keep me because I’m sure you’ll get tired of me soon…” that was helpful of her she had no idea that he had no intentions of freeing her from this.

She normally wasn’t that spicy but she didn’t say much after that last sentence she was hopeful that maybe he would eventually free her from this contract. “ how long do you think you’ll keep me I can’t be yours forever….” she had no idea what was in store for her and she hoped that maybe he grew tired of her and she had not fully accepted her fate and she was only slightly broken and she had no idea presented him with a challenge might keep her around longer.

As before, Jackson allowed her to say her piece. The gentle stroking had stopped, however, and his expression smoothed into a cool mask. He listened in a quiet silence until she was done.

And then, without warning, Maya was simply dumped to the floor. His voice didn't raise, but it took on a warning edge as he remained seated, but moved to the edge of the sofa so that he was looking down at her. Clearly, Jackson was no longer pleased.

"A shame. You were doing so well. I had every intention of financially supporting your needs. You'll find me a fair Master. I will not tolerate this tone, however. You are permitted to ask, not to tell. Until you can behave like a proper slave you will pay for your own contraception. I will make an exception for the Plan B for the sake of convenience, however, if this attitude continues I will deny that as well. Now."

His jaw was tight as he leaned forward slightly. "Apologize, or I will bend you over this couch and take you again. Don't think I can't do it."

For some reason Maya thought he would actually listen to her this time it was her body of course. He could at least control that and make him pay for it but before she knew it once you finish anchor piece she was unceremoniously dropped onto the floor with a thud. “OWWW!” She whimpered because she wasn’t expecting it and it shocked her and it hurt. He had to know that hurt.

There was no need to raise his voice as he scooted to the end of the couch and looked down at her crumpled on the floor. He told her that he was disappointed and further explained he would take on all the costs she needed which she of course had no idea until now. Maya was trying to gain whatever control she could have but this strange Sir was not even giving her an inch. Maya I didn’t realize how much this was getting to her and she began to sniffle I looked down at the floor.

He made her cry and she had no idea if she would react to that but she couldn’t help it. This man was stripping away everything she could possibly control. When he leaned over she shrunk away like a shrinking violet looking down too scared to make eye contact.

Now he got fear.

Was this the calm before the storm? He told her she didn’t apologize he would take her again and to be honest she knew he wasn’t joking after what he did to her and she knew there was no way she could take it and not orgasm the process further angering him.

“I’m s…sorry…. I apologize…. I didn’t mean it….please….please… i’m so sorry…” between whimpers and sniffles she started sobbing. Until she was scared and the fear was making her sound so sincere but she had no idea how he would react but she couldn’t control her emotions right now. All she could do is hope he believed her when she was begging for forgiveness and she managed to shift her body and moved to Neil even though her legs were still weak from the pound and he gave her.

Facing him she still will not look up but she would lean down and bend over fully placing her for head to the ground and repeat. “Please forgive me master…. i’ll never do it again….” Now he was getting somewhere and breaking whatever confidence she had left when she realize she couldn’t assert anything without him getting angry.

Jackson didn't enjoy raising his voice. He saw it as a failure to contain his emotions and he liked to think that his temper was something he had complete control over. Maya would learn in time that he was absolutely prone to anger, but it wouldn't typically be loud. In fact, the quieter he became, the more she should worry. It was absolutely the calm before the storm, if she didn't do something to appease his mood. The girl might not have understood it, but she did have control of his moods. So long as she fully obeyed and panderted to his ego, she would be able to... mostly... keep the dangerous temper at bay.

At the moment he was extremely quiet. His expression was cold and guarded as his elbows rested on his knees and his eyes remained on her face. The expression wouldn't change, not even as the tears began to flow. He was choosing his next step. Considering her fate. Jackson watched as he loomed over her and gave no indication of approval or disproval. He let her stew in her fear while he sat with his anger.

Maya's performance, however, was spectacular. He hadn't really expected anything she said to improve his mood, but the groveling was exquisite. The terror was evident in her, he could see that the emotion was no act. His threats had made the intended impact and she had been put back into her place where she belonged.

When her face touched the ground and she called him Master again he felt a thrill of excitement. This was the fantasy he had always wanted, and she was somehow better than the dream. He finally moved, reaching down to touch her hair before he spoke up again, voice quite surprisingly gentle for someone who had, seconds ago, been stiff as a statue.

"My girl... This is exactly where you belong. Such a pretty picture. You see... When you behave, when you are a good slave, everything is so much easier, isn't it? Now... Kiss my boot to show me you're really sorry."

His foot slid forward. The offered boot was at least clean and shiny, and his expression had softened somewhat. She had done an excellent job of appeasing him, but he still couldn't help but play with his toy just a bit more to sooth his own ego.

Maya was mortified he didn’t even have to raise his voice and yet he was absolutely terrifying. It reminded her of her boss but much worse. In a way she wish that he would just yell at her or scream at her or tell her she did something horrible instead of the way his voice was so soft and calm. It felt like the hairs on the back of her neck were raising and the goosebumps on her skin would never go away.

She was so scared she was trying to suppress her cries but to no avail he could hear her whimpering and sniffling with her head press to get to the floor hoping that his anger would go away somehow. She wasn’t sure why this unnerved her but it gave her a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach. This was something she would never forget. What she was doing was far from the performance she was scared he would do something more and it wouldn’t be yelling. His punishments have been very memorable and she had no idea what he would do if he was actually seething with anger.

The moment he reach down and touch your hair he could feel her tense up and even jump a little. She was terrified that he would grab her hair and pull it and yank it or do something extremely painful to her. The anticipation was enough to leave her quivering. His voice was gentle once again but she had no idea if she could trust it. Was this a ruse or was he gonna to do worse?

What he was saying and calling her a good girl was so confusing especially after his anger. How could he be so calm but it seems like she appeased him and she was just confused. He told her to kiss his boot and for once she didn’t even question it! Lifting her head ever so slightly just enough to be above his shoe not even looking to see if it was clean or not she tilts her head to let the hair move from her eyes just enough so she can see where his boot was. Not even missing a beat she placed her lips on his boot and kissed it holding her lips there until he would tell her to leave or move her head or do something else once his boot slipped forward to be right where it should be.

Mika had no idea what his expression was all she knew was that if she kissed his boot and kept being a good girl he wouldn’t be angry and the anger she saw was far worse than him screaming in her face about missing deadlines it almost felt like he could kill her with just his voice.

"There you go." He was feeling better. Still a little bit irritated, but that was smoothing over almost as quickly as the storm came. Maya was particularly good at stroking his ego, and he really was completely enchanted by the way she looked in the floor. When trembling lips touched his shoe he swallowed and let out a small breath. That was better. The fury was replaced with a growing level of desire.

She was stunning at his feet, trussed up in ruffles and still wearing the thick plug. The way she bent to kiss him pressed her ass up into the air temptingly. He had threatened her with another fucking, which meant that he couldn't use her again that night without risking confusing threats for simple self pleasure. Maya was in the early stages of training. Like any pet, she required consistency if he wanted the obedience he craved.

Clearly that consistency was already paying off. She was terrified, and he had yet to raise a hand to her. This was good. He wanted pain to be more than just punishment. It needed to be a greater figure in her life than something to always flee from. Eventually she would need to come crawling back on her own if he wanted to keep her. There was time for that, however. Right now, the girl was trapped. And if he kept her much longer he would give into the temptation of making his threat reality.

"You may stop, slave." Jackson reached down to cup her chin and tip it upwards, lips pulled into a satisfied smile. "That was a very good apology. Collect yourself. Take a breath. It's time to go home."

He pulled out his phone and pressed a few buttons, then stood and retrieved her coat, holding it open for her. "Come. Get dressed. Your ride is on the way."

Poor Maya was sniffling as she stayed on the ground with his lips on his boot shaking not sure how to handle him. It seems like his anger was subsiding which was a very good thing. Apart of her wished he would yell or scream at her because at least you can understand his anger but his silent rage sent a deep fear coursing through her veins. It made her blood run cold. Ice cold.

It felt like the plug was pushing at a different angle inside of her as she kneeled on the ground but she did not make any moves. He had threatened to fuck her if she didn’t do what he wanted and she had a feeling maybe he would do something else to her and not let her sleep. It didn’t cross her mind that he was trying to train her properly.

For the time being he didn’t need to raise a hand at her at all his words and threats were more than enough to make her comply. It was still true she was in the early stages of training and she could easily mess up at any point and he most likely knew that. Right now she was too scared to do anything.

She heard his voice telling her to stop but she stayed in place until he told her to move. His fingers found her chin lifting her up to look up at him with the white eyes that were dams ready to burst with tears. He gave her the order to collect herself and to take a breath which she did on command as if she felt like she couldn’t breathe at all while kissing his boot.

Maya was more than happy to be sent home but she had no idea if she could take out the plug or leave it in her especially since she wanted to shower and clean up when he left inside. His gift was still leaking down her inner thighs making them slick and shiny. When he held out her coat she shyly reached out and took it putting it to her chest for a moment before she’s slowly put it on. He was calling her a ride home but she did not say a single word even though her eyes look like she had so many questions but there was no way in hell she was going to speak out at all for fear of making him angry once again.

Jackson was surprisingly patient as Maya got dressed. He was quite clearly pleased with himself, certainly not sorry in the least for her disheveled state, but didn't push her to move to quickly. While he didn't feel guilt for what he had done, he understood the implications as well as a person who had never been in her shoes could. What he had done was, by societies standards, deplorable, and it would have a massive impact on her. Jackson had shattered her world, and he loved it, but he knew he also had to give her a little bit of time to heal or she would never be anything but a cowering lifeless doll. Her limits had been reached and passed by.

"I'll be back." For just a moment the man stepped out of view down the hallway. She would hear the sound of water running before he returned hand her a damp washcloth. "Clean your face. Tidy your makeup. If the driver asks why you're crying, you will tell them you just broke up with your boyfriend. You will not tell anyone what happened today." He didn't think she would want to, not knowing that the video footage was out there, but in her state of mind it seemed prudent to remind her.

Jackson's phone buzzed. He confirmed that the driver was there and then checked her face to make sure she didn't look too crazy before he gently ushered her toward the door, repeating his instructions to make sure they stuck. "When you get home you may shower and remove the plug. I will contact you tomorrow."

He had planned his time with her carefully to land on the weekend, giving her the next day off to gather herself. Going to work in her mindset wouldn't be good for either of them.

Maya wouldn't hear from him until the next evening when a simple message popped up in her email.

Sign into Lovense. Turn on the plug and put it inside of you.

It was no surprise that she found him terrifying even when he didn’t even raise his voice at her he had a present that would make her cower in fear. Maya couldn’t even look up at him. She had her share of boyfriends and he was nothing like any of them. Sir was domineering and controlling and she had no idea how to talk or reason with him and when she tried to assert herself she shot it down right away so now she was afraid to speak up or at least she would have to think about what she would say. Her tears had messed up her make up and the curls in her hair right now falling and look like she had a wild night but when he got up to do some thing he brought back a towel for her to clean up and told her to fix her make up and look decent. Taking the towel she would wipe away most of the make up but fix your hair slightly even though it was still messy.

He gave her a story to tell the driver and told her to say that her boyfriend just broke up with her and that’s why she was crying. The plug was still in her and she was whimpering because she could still feel him dripping from inside. Not only did he have her secret account but he now had this video so she had no choice but to obey. The part of her wanted to say that he wasn’t her boyfriend but she knew better because if he got angry she had no idea what he would do. The silent angry person was someone she couldn’t deal with especially with her upbringing it caused a great fear in her.

He told her not to tell anyone and she nodded because of course she wouldn’t what he had on her was life destroying and there was no way she was gonna nuke her life even though the situation was undesirable she liked her position and where she got two in her job. If she said anything she would lose all of that in a blink of an eye and what would she do? The Internet was forever she would be blacklisted or everyone would know what she had done and she wasn’t gonna risk her degree and her hard work for this. Maya May have been very weak but she wasn’t going to let her job go that easily even if it would ruin her morals and standards.

Sir told her when she got home she could shower and remove the toy and that would be the first thing she would do. She left without even saying goodbye she even folded the towels neatly and placed it on the table or anywhere nearby because she didn’t wanna take it with her. She didn’t want any reminder that she was there even though the clothing she had and his gift within her would be a very big reminder anyways.

He was going to contact her tomorrow and as she left she close the door behind her letting him hear at the vanishing sounds of her heels as she went to go get her Uber. The ride was quiet and even the driver asked why she was crying and she did mention that her boyfriend broke up with her and the driver felt bad taking her crying at home but she didn’t say anything else to him. Once home she would remove the toy and wash it off and take a shower and no matter how long she took that shower she felt unclean as she try to figure out the gift he left deep inside of her that he pumped so deep she would always have some remembrance of him.

The IT guy planned all their time together to fall on weekends which sucks for her but it was good because if she didn’t have a day off she would be a mess at her desk and wouldn’t be able to concentrate he gave her time off to recuperate. It also would mean that she would shy away from parties and going out with her friends because she would just say she was too tired when and honesty she only wanted to hide and forget what happened to her but she had no one to even talk about this with other than him.

She went a whole day without hearing from him and Maya thought maybe she would have a break; until the evening rolled around and she checked her email. Seeing his notification made her want to start crying. When she did he mention getting her toy and putting it back in and she begrudgingly did it. For now she was dressed simply in-house clothing just cute pajamas but now she was stuck with a toy inside of her and she wasn’t sure what his plans for her we’re going to entail.

Jackson was a busy man. He rarely looked busy at work, quietly tapping away at keyboards and calmly fielding the endless stream of technological fires that sprang up in the aging technology with what would appear endless patience. It was rare to see his feathers ruffled, and he kept to himself. The reality of his work was constant stress and late hours, all of which were well paid for, but he tended often to be the first to the office and the last to leave.

Despite being fully closed on Sundays, he was back in updating software for the next morning. It was boring as hell, and he needed something, anything, to make the time pass quicker. Maya was a perfect option for some light entertainment. He didn't have time for much, but he could keep her wound for a little while. It would be good to keep her wet and hungry for release.

When he saw her connect to the app he grinned, pausing his work to wait for the toy to connect. A few seconds after it did, she would feel a low vibration.

Take a picture to prove it is in, then you can go about your evening. Do not cum. When the vibrations stop, you may take it out.
For the most part, he knew he would be too distracted for a video call, but he liked the idea of her trying to relax with the toy inside of her. From time to time he would turn the vibrator up or down, but never up for too long. Sometimes there would be vibration patterns, sometimes not, depending entirely on his whim. From Maya's side, everything would seem entirely random. Jackson was just toying with her for the sake of enjoying the power, and the knowledge that she would be going to bed frustrated.

Maya was busy herself though with this new dynamic tossed into her life it was going to make it difficult . This mysterious IT guy was going to be a massive secret she was going to have to keep and continue about her life in the same office Maya hoped she would not run into him and if she did she would have to act normal.

This name is stranger was able to give her a break and she was able to relax that was until she would open her email and see that he was contacting her. A part of her didn’t want to answer but she knew if she ignored him it would be the end of everything. taking a deep breath she let her eyes scroll across the screen reading every word not once, but twice. She figured yeah access to her camera and she side but she stood up fixing the tiny nighty she was wearing.

After reading she ran her fingers through her long dark hair, stood up and went to get the butt plug me when she had cleaned off yesterday and brought it back to you in front of the computer screen. She had a feeling he would be watching her but he would request a picture so she had her iPhone not too far away. Maya honestly thought relax but he had other interest in mine. It took a moment to get herself ready and wiggle her cute rear end to get that butt plug in and if he was watching he would see how defeated she looked. Once she got the black plug-in and fixed her comfortable clothing she would write some thing and sent him a message.

*A photo Will come shortly I plan on relaxing at home I hope that won’t be a problem please wait for the update.
Maya*

After clicking send she would set her phone up and set the timer as she lift up her 90 once again bent over and took a picture of that butt plug in her ass. It was a bit humiliating but there was no way she was not gonna do it because she had no idea what his plans were. Once the photo was taken it was sent from her iPhone instead as she would now go to her kitchen and make yourself a cup of tea and a sandwich. She helped he would not force her to go outside especially on her rest today but even on a day of rest he was not going to let her fully take it to herself.

Back
Top Bottom