Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Best Story?

Ertas

Meteorite
Wondering what people would say is their best/favorite story they've written with others?

Four score and seven years ago, I wrote a story where we each played one half of a villain couple and a hero couple and we pitted each couple against one another. The stakes were so high, because we genuinely had motivation for each couple to end up on top so it was never an uneven fight. Been chasing that high ever since.

I have a few currently. These are in no special order, so if my partners see this, please do not think I'm playing favorites here. These stories are just dear to me for one reason or another.

One is a My Little Pony story featuring King Sombra (Who in the series is an evil king) and Princess Luna (Worship that moon). Basically Luna was sent to visit King Sombra for peace talks by her sister Celestia. Long story short, Sombra and Luna fall for one another and become a Dom/Sub dynamic with a bit of Primal Play in there. It's still early in the story so a lot hasn't been flushed out but that's about as far as it's gotten thus far.

Then I have an Ark Survival Ascended story where two humans (Male/Female) are trapped on The Island. But to tame some of the more useful tames, the human has to 'satisfy' said creatures instead of knocking them out. Giving them an orgasm or allowing them to swallow some special liquids tames them. Death still happens and we have to reclaim our items, but it's going well so far.

Then I have some cliche Father/Daughter stories where the Father hasn't seen his daughter since she was young and reconnects with her years later during a summer break and to get away from her bitch mother. Antics ensue and father and daughter start to bond in ways society would not like.

Obi-Wan Kenobi and a padawan. This one is interesting due to the fact that his padawan is the heir of the man Obi sliced in half many years prior but if you watched Clone Wars animated series, you know how stubborn Maul could be. But long story short, Obi and his padawan decide to confront Maul and other Sith and go to get rid of them, but not before the Padawan becomes pregnant by Maul, giving him an actual heir. This child would fall to the dark side but the parents would do their best to protect him and make sure that don't happen.

Last one ... Young woman and Pokemon. But super-sized. Pokemon that are larger than normal (Like a Tyrantrum that is about the size of an actual Rex or Charizard that's 3x it's in game height. Story includes breeding, stomach bulging, cumflation and the likes. Recently getting the Young Woman's younger sister involved, but her body won't be able to handle the sizes the older one does. Let the antics ensue.

Back
Top Bottom