Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check For Freeform Star Trek

Ask the Question

Few Would Even Think To
Hey there fellow Bluemooners.

I just want to throw out a quick interest check for a group freeform Star Trek game!

My thinking would be maybe a year, year and a half after the Dominion War (so like post Deep Space Nine and Voyager(?)). In this timeline things went like they did in the shows up until they ended, and then our roleplay veers off going wherever we end up writing. I want to imagine an Alpha Quadrant where there's all kinds of things happening! The Orion Syndicate engaging in piracy! The Tzin re-arming and attacking their neighbours! The Cardassians struggling towards Federation managed diplomacy! All the major powers working hard towards re-armament and spy stuff happening! Maybe some stuff stolen from Star Trek Online (like MACOs being a thing again)!

And because we're doing it on Blue Moon, we can be hornier than the shows were allowed to be, but maybe let's not get quite as horny as dear departed Gene wanted to be.

A basic germ of an idea that I had is our characters are based off of a space station, but they have access to shuttles and a Defiant class ship and there's an attached California class ship with her own captain and crew so we could get up to all kinds of things. Our characters can go to the adventure and the adventure can come to our characters!

Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom