Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going Live (Veiled_Desire & EtherealElvenEmpress)

Veiled_Desire

Super-Earth
Benjamin Wells had done very well for himself in his youth. He had focused mainly on his career, which allowed him to grow a vast amount of wealth as a stock broker, but it came at the expense of his family. He had a wife 30 years ago, but she realized early on into the marriage that he would always put career ahead of her and any family and she left him before the pair managed to have kids. In the end she had been right, he had chosen his career above everything. It had worked out well for him up until this point, but now that he was turning 50 he realized that he did not want to spend the rest of his life alone. He had things he had missed out in his youth, and he wanted to make up for those lacked experienced by having fun with the fortune he had amassed.

It was with this money that he began to make various online purchases and where he found out the joys of streaming. There were several artists and streamers he began to follow, making sure that he covered a variety of genres. It was in his search that he came upon a relatively knew streamer who went by the name Dango. She was a variety streamer at the time, seemingly trying to build up her audience. The woman was absolutely gorgeous, and Ben remembered watching her stream and being one of the first to give her a donation. He loved seeing her reaction to receiving her first donation being $100 just for welcoming the stream. From there the two began to form a bond. Ben became a regular viewer of her stream, contributing to her monthly Patreon and buying her several gifts whenever she mentioned needing something new.

After a few months Dango had mentioned wanting to explore what Travel Streaming would be like. While she lived somewhere in Japan and was therefore seemingly in a completely different world than him, Ben managed to reach out to her with a suggestion. He had been wanting to see her for ages, and why not help her out on her stream. He sent her a message saying that if she was interested, he would help fund her new venture, paying for her to fly out to California to meet him and even helping buy some new equipment as she starts a Stream in America.

From that message it did not take long for the two to reach an agreement. Less than 4 weeks later and Ben was now standing at the gate to the International Arrivals section. He had sent Dango a message, telling her he would be the man with waiting for her at the airport when she arrived. He described his outfit as blue suit and a light blue shirt, choosing to wear a tie for this occasion. She had mentioned wearing a white tank top when she would arrive, but as the people began to flood out from security he could not see her yet. Luckily, Ben stood at 6'2" and was a good few inches taller than most people around him. Hopefully, Dango, or Erina as she had told him her name after a few weeks of talking, would be able to see him with the description he gave her.

Erina Nakajima was up and coming as a streamer. She has been online for quite some time though she was waiting for a big break. It was a saturated market but lucky for her she was adorable. Dango as she was known online focused on gaming and entertainment. She ventured into eating videos and also traveling around her country but she really wasn’t very fun to do much traveling at all. There were so many cute girls who stream these days and get peoples attention. Lucky for her she was quite the looker and slowly she had a small following in her own country and she was finally getting some views outside of Japan.

At 20 she was finally monetized Though it honestly started when she decided to wear riskier outfits and interacting more with her fans. Someone in America had taken leading to her and started donating more to her patron. Dango took notice and I can interacting with him more and more. To her it was a nice guy and he was funding her so much and even offered to get her to America where she has never been but always dreamed of going! How could she say no? The fact that she was going to go to California had her get it and she packed what she thought she would need but also she will pick up things there.

America must have everything! Not to mention that her patron was pretty cute she had never time of his age though that did not stop her. Erina was nervous especially when she boarded the plane but she had butterflies in her stomach. She had met a few fans in Japan and they were a little terrifying but in America I only heard good things about people here. Being the smart cookie she was she brought a carry-on and one checked. When she got her checked bags she would head out but Benjamin would have no trouble spotting her.

He would notice she wore very well fitting jeans and a tight sleeveless top. Her light brown hair was flowing freely and the clock of her high heels could be heard. When she finally noticed him she would wave and jump a little bit making her chest a bit more noticeable not only to him but anyone around her. “B…BENJIMIN!” She called out with a cute little accent. “TALL!! Very tall!” She didn’t mean to collect the obvious but arena was so excited and she wasn’t sure what she should do when she got closer and she would want to give him a hug but she wasn’t sure what the proper etiquette was so she bowed I think I’m more of a view than she expected but she really care if she was just excited. “It’s nice to met you!” The smile she had was infectious as she looked up at him With her big brown doe eyes waiting for him to say something with excitement. He was her first real patron and she was so excited to be there with him! He had supported her when she was just starting out. She couldn’t believe that he flew her here and now arena was over the moon just to be in the same country as her first true supporter!

Last edited:
Ben was certainly not the only one to notice Erina as she came out of security and laid eyes on him. In fact, he was fairly sure that half of the room turned to stare in awe at Erina as she began to jump in place and show the world just why shirts with such low cuts were invented. Ben gave her a broad smile, thankful that he had seen her hundreds if not thousands of times on stream and had learned to control himself enough to keep his gaze where it should be. He made his way over to her, the man easily more than a head taller than her as he was about to give her a hug of his own when instead she gave him a quick and cute little bow. As she got up from the bow he gave her a playful grin and said, "It is a true pleasure, you are far more gorgeous than you stream lets on." He said, seeing the beaming smile and deciding to take the step in to wrap an arm around her and pull her into a hug.

"I hope you don't mind, us Americans are far more touchy than I am sure you are used to." He was not an expert in Japanese customs at all, but he had made sure to read up on her country as best as he could before she came to the states so he didn't say anything stupid or offensive. "Why don't we go and get your bags and then I can show you around the city." He pulled back from the hug to reach out and offer her a hand. "It is a bit crowded, so let me be your guide." It was a good enough excuse for him to keep up the physical contact before he said,

"Would you want to do anything now that you are in the states? I figure we can take the first few days easy and get you set up before we really begin and see what fun activities we can get up to to on your upcoming streams." He leaned in, finding that he had to bend his knees a bit to reach her head level before saying, "I figured a limo tour would be the best way to show you how a true fan treats his favorite streamer, as well as letting you get a feel for what your life will really be like once your career really takes off."

Erina didn’t even notice all the eyes in her when she did her enthusiastic jumping when Benjamin was in her line of view. The happiness radiating from her was hard to miss. It was hard to believe that she was in America with her top fan! Rocking in her heels once she stood up from her deep bow he would be treated to a bright blush once she realized he complimented her.

Oh and what a sight she was when her cheeks flushed that lovely shade of crimson. “T…thank you.” Erina squeaked out though was thrown off guard when he pulled her into a hug. Though it surprised her he would feel her wrap her arm around him pressing her body against him. Being that close he could smell the sweet strawberry conditioner she used. “Oh no! I don’t mind. I like hugs I don’t get them often. I like it.” What he would notice was she didn’t shy away from his touch. Perhaps she was starved for touch or she was just over the moon to see him.

The moment he pulled away from her Erina pouted, but the moment he took her hand that pout changed to a giggle. “I like America already. I like what I see.” If he looked at her Benjamin would catch her looking him over. “I want to eat something delicious. I want to see everything!” It was surprising how tall he was. The mention of the first few days relaxing sounded heavenly but before she could say anything he mentions streaming and got an enthusiastic nod. When he shifted lower to tell her about the limo; she gasped. “LIMO?!? I never rode on one before!
I’ve never made a stream in a limo. You are my best fan. I have to thank you properly.” That last part was quiet but that could literally mean anything considering how grateful she was with him helping her Ben would get lucky in one way or another.

Ben could get a whiff of her strawberry conditioner, and in turn he was sure she would be able to smell that pine, cinnamon, and spices mixture based on the cologne he had applied that day. "We are going to have to change that then, aren't we?" He said back as she told him how much she appreciated his hug. There was a truth in her words, as she actually seemed a bit disappointed when he pulled away from her. Luckily she was quite excited to be here and told him that there were so many thing she wanted to explore and so many dishes she wanted to try for the first time. The pair made their way to the exit, having already gotten her bags through security they were able to exit the building with ease.

Right in front of them, Ben had parked the stretch limo, with the driver waiting by the driver's seat. He gave them both a little bow of his head before going to take Erina's bags for her so he could allow Ben to open the door for Erina before he would get in the car to drive them when they were ready. The interior was made with black leather, and Ben followed Erina inside before closing the door behind them. He reached out, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her body up against his he said, "Anything for you Erina. You know I just want you to succeed. Do you want to get out a quick video now, or should i show you all of the ways we can have fun and that you could show your thanks in a limo."

He was by no means going to refuse any sign of appreciation by Erina. So far he had been lucky enough to have a few private chats and video calls with her based on his donations, but now that he had the bubbly girl in his arms, he realized that there were so many other ways the two could express their excitement to be with each other that were open to them now that they did not have a screen separating them from each other.

More than happy to stay as close as he would allow Erina could hardly contain her excitement from radiating off of her. She honestly didn’t mean to be strange, but she couldn’t help but lean in close enough to breathe in his scent and not even notice her sweet happy purr taking it in.

“I can’t believe I’m here. Can I call you Ben? You can use my name too. I like it when you say it.” His American pronunciation and accent made her name sound cool rolling off if his tongue. It felt different in person! When she got a full look at the limo and the driver if felt like time stopped. Her jaw dropped and just seeing this up close the poor Japanese streamer was star-stuck. “I’ve never rode in one before. Is it okay? Really?” It was almost like she couldn’t imagine herself in one, until she was ushered in once her bags were out of sight and mind.

The moment Benjamin’s arm found it’s away around her curvy body Erina let out a happy sigh of enjoying his touch. “I hear anything is a dangerous word though for you I’d do anything.” She said with a sweet smile. That could be taken in many ways though it might be hard to tell if she knew the implications or being innocent.

Leaning into him she reached up with her closest hand to place it on his cheek sitting in silence for a moment contemplating what to say or do. “Streaming can wait a moment. I’m enjoying you.” Letting her response hang in the air as she let her thumb caress his cheek. “You are even more amazing in person.” Making it a point to make full on eye contact though her gaze took in looking to his nose and lingering on his lips before back up to his eyes.

“Show me everything. How do people show gratitude in your country? I’m a fast learner.” Now she was flirting and testing the waters. Erina had no shortage of fans trying to get her attention, but Benjamin went above and beyond by flying her here and she genuinely wanted to know the proper way to thank him though with how polite she was he could tell she was testing the waters to see his reaction.

Last edited:
"Of course Erina, I prefer it that way." He had no real knowledge of the culture difference when it came to first and last names in Japan, but he loved that personal connection of getting to call her by her first name instead of her Streamer name that the rest of her audience called her. To him, being addressed by his first name meant that she wanted to be with him, and not just the wealth and power that came with being with the former executive Mr. Wells.

Once they were in the limo Erina showed him she was well aware of the implications of saying 'anything' but that this was not something that would bother her, at least if it was done with him. As she reached for his cheek he ran his own hand up and to her cheek before reaching back and running his fingers through her dark hair to hold her close. "I feel the same way Erina." He found his fingers playing with her ear, gently stroking it while she asked how she could show her appreciation 'in his country.' That phrase brought a smile to his face and he leaned in closer so their noses were touching.

"Well, I wouldn't recommend this form of gratitude with just anyone. But in this case, I think this is a very appropriate way of showing how much both of us are grateful for each other." With that said he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. Ben did not pull away, but instead only deepened the kiss as time went on. After fifteen seconds or so his hand on her hip gently but firmly pulled on Erina, pulling her up and into his lap as he nipped at her lower lip and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Both of his hands were on her hips now, but they began to gently roam over her back and along her thighs, making sure to memorize how her body felt as he finally was kissing the woman of his dreams.

Hearing what he preferred Erina nodded and she was happy he’d use her name. Many of her followers only used her handle but this special follower got her name. It was just how the game worked in her country they never gave out names and when they did it was a very special situation; like this one. Seeing him in person made her starstruck. He was nothing like the men in her country and very handsome. She just couldn’t help but stare at him even once she was inside the limo she kept looking.

When she was comfortable and caressing his face and when he did the same she blushed furiously. His fingers were met with very soft tresses of dark raven hair. Luckily for her he did not hear how fast her heart was beating. Erina had butterflies in her stomach. “I don’t do this for all of my fans to be honest you’re the first…” she had no idea how he would take her admitting this. For now it seems like he didn’t mind especially when he got so close their noses touched.

Ben recommended that she not do this with just anyone and she nodded in agreement. “Just you. Only you.” Her voice was so soft; barely audible even when she said that. The moment he pressed his lips against hers she let out a soft moan and kiss back letting her tongue trace his lips and push past his own.

This wasn’t the first time she was kissed and at least she had practice. That gave away she wouldn’t be new to anything she was doing but she honestly had never been with a foreign man. Someone of his size and stature she had never been with and he could tell by the goosebumps he was feeling on her arms when he caressed there that she was nervous though most likely aroused. Erina was easily pulled onto his lap as she wiggled that shapely ass on him getting comfortable.

What she did intern was wrap her arms around his neck and gently rub her fingertips on his shoulders and up and down his back. She wanted to be there just as much as he wanted her there. There is no way in hell she was going to break this kiss. Even if she had to stop breathing she was not gonna pull away. With Ben nipping at her lower lip she’d return the favor before she would dig her nails into his back giving away that she was enjoying his teasing. A part of her didn’t want to let him know how turned on she was as she started wiggling on his lap. Silently cursing that she had jeans on and decided against a dress.

Moaning into the kiss he could hear her mutter “I’ve never touched an American before….you feel strong..” what he did with that knowledge was up to him but he knew that I think he did she would never say no to it.

Last edited:
He would not have judged her if she had told him that she had slept with other fans. These two were not dating, though that was something he would hope to change at one point, and he knew she was free to sleep with whomever she wanted. Yet to hear that he was the first man that she would do this with did send a shiver of excitement up his spine. In that instance she would feel him deepen the kiss, a new form of hunger seeming to awaken as he now wanted to show her how right she was for wanting to try something new with him.

Erina began to move her body against his, making him groan into the kiss at how easily her form fit up against his. As he felt her fingers roam over his neck and back he let out his own groan, wanting her to know just how good she felt and how much he wanted her to touch him. It wasn't until she told him that he was going to be her first American partner that he would suddenly tighten his grip on her back so he could roll the pair over. He lowered her back onto the plush leather sofa of the limo. It was at this point that he pulled away from the kiss, giving her a warm smile as he said, "Then I need to make sure you find us Americans to be quite enjoyable, don't I?" With a playful grin he leaned in and began to kiss along the right side of her neck.

His hips began to grind against hers, reminding her that just about every part of his body was large. There was a nine inch member that was pressing hard up against his pants, desperate to introduce itself to Erina. But first he let his left hand reach up and under her loose top. His hand slid up and over her stomach, gently caressing it before his finger tips slipped under her bra to give her left breast a firm but gentle squeeze. He began to massage her breast against her chest as he would roll his finger tip over her nipple. He was kissing all along her neck now, searching for her most sensitive places before he said in between kisses.

"Just tell me if I ever go too far Erina. I want this to be the perfect first day for you." He wanted to go all the way, but she had to know that he would stop at any moment if she needed.

Ben has been with her from the start of her streaming journey. He was her first foreign fan to even notice her. No other fan invited her out for something this lavish. Erina got gifts and even propositioned by men in her country but chose not to act on them. Many other streamers had and she saw how obsessive they became to the point of stalking and Ben was the opposite. A part of her felt embarrassed for telling him that he was her first to try this with but when his kiss deepened it made all of her worries melt away.

Pressing her body more against his strong form the more right it felt to her. Erina matched his moans with her own as she nibbled and bit his lower lip again. Losing herself with his lips as her nails continued to dig into his back. The way she pressed her body into his as she was silently begging him to touch her more. Ben did catch her by surprise causing her to let out a loud gasp. Tilting her head to the side gave him more access. “I heard American men are gentlemen. You’re proving that right.” Erina giggled though with him pressing his pelvis into her along with him now teasing her breasts. He could not only feel how soft her chest was but also how heavy. With his attention on her now hard and erect nipples under her loose top. “Oh Ben… don’t stop…” she purred as he could feel her hips push upwards grinding on him silently letting him know she wanted him to continue.

It was really sweet of him to ask if he was going to far and without even skipping a beat she said: “You’re not going far enough. You are the perfect day for me.” Erina didn’t want this to end or him to stop. She wanted more. “I…I want this…I want you….” Those inviting words rolled off of her tongue as she was grinding against him so hard it was like she was trying to rub a hole in both of their jeans trying to free them. What Erina did next was stop caressing him and placed her palms on his cheeks keeping him there as she kept him in place for a needy kiss.

The only reason she slightly pulled back was for air but what she said next may cause him to not want to stop. “I’ve touched myself thinking of you after our private calls. I want to know all of you…” get confession was true and she hoped it wouldn’t change his mind about about showing her a good time together.

"We know how to treat those we care about right." He had no idea if he was doing anything different from the men she was used to dating back at home, but he realized that anyone who would not treasure someone like Erina like this was a true fool. In response to his question she told him he was not going far enough, a bold statement that made him chuckle in delight. Her hips were grinding against him, letting him know that she needed him just as badly as he needed her. He was about to pull off her top when she suddenly reached up and grasped his face. His eyes met hers and they were soon sharing one of the deepest kisses he had experienced in years.

While their bodies still continued to grind against each other, Ben couldn't say how long the kiss lasted. He was entirely focused on that kiss, wanting to deepen it further as his free hand reached up and ran through her hair. His fingers tangled with her locks, gently tugging at her dark hair until she finally broke away from the kiss to tell him that she had masturbated to the thought of him. "So have I, I have wanted you for far too long. You are perfect Erina." With that compliment said he leaned in for a soft kiss before he finally pulled back to yank her top off and throw it somewhere into the limo. He had no idea where it landed for his eyes were now glued to her chest, taking her all in and saying, "Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous."

With a wide grin on his face he pressed her forward, slowly lowering Erina down until she was lying on her back on the plush sofa. From there he began to lower his body, kissing down her neck and then down her chest and finally making a trail of kisses down her stomach. As he went his hands slid down to her jeans, undoing the button of her pants and then the zipper before he began to pull them down and off of her. His face was just above her panties, kissing along her hips and now exposed thighs as he said, "Let me show you what I have dreamed of doing to you Erina. I want to make sure you have the best time of your life here." With that said he pulled her pants completely off, leaning in and giving her panties a soft kiss before yanking them down as well.

She would have a brief moment to realize what he was planning before he grasped her hips and pulled himself forward. In a second he gave her lower lips a nice long lick. That first lick was followed by many slow laps of his tongue. He wanted to slowly ease her into this, spreading her lower lips before he drove his tongue deep inside of her to see how she would react.

Ben truly was different. Perhaps it was her own biased but she honestly saw him as a true gentleman and he was treating her so nice and meeting in person was such a wonderful chance. With her hips grinding him she was poetry in motion. Once she took all of his face she kissed with such passion it felt like she might’ve been deprived. For a moment before he can pull off her top she kept that kiss going letting her tongue dance with his in an erotic tango. For Erina time had stopped. If this was a dream she did not want to wake from it. With his fingers tangled in her hair she pressed her body as close as she could and when the kids broke it was like she had to catch all of her breath because she stopped breathing.

“I…I’m just happy find me gorgeous. You always say such nice things…” he had no idea how fans in her country were some of them were nice but none were as kind as he was. His words just had a way of making her blush. “ I think it was about the third time we talked face-to-face I think they developed a crush on you. I was so nervous the first time…” Erina confessed softly as he took her top off revealing her large supple breasts. Tossing it somewhere in the limo where she didn’t care where it went. When he laid her back on the plush sofa she followed whatever he did and she stared into his eyes. “ I know you probably hear this all the time but you’re so handsome. I really like looking at you.” That was no way as she made full on eye contact looking at his face. That only ended when he started kissing down her soft chest moving lower and lower before he would help her wiggle out of those tight fitting jeans.

Once her teens were out of the way so her black lacy panties once he kissed them. Erina was confused for a moment until she realized what he was doing before she would say something. “Y… you don’t have to if you don’t want to… I like it but you don’t have to…. i’m here to make you happy.” That was probably a clear indication as to how men were in her country. She was more ready to please him. Ben was spoiling her!

So when he began to lick and tease she spread her legs wider and laid back down on her back. “OH BEN!” First words out of her mouth when he began to please her hairless treasure trove down below. She didn’t mean to reach up with one hand to cover her mouth but she was just very shy about it it was a very interesting look on someone as sexy as she was. It was like she was trying to hide her voice from neighbors and she completely forgot they were in their own limo!

"So was I." He admitted, finding it ironic that the pair had been so nervous that first chat. They both thought the other was out of their leagues without knowing it or having a way of communicating that doubt. "And I love looking at you, though I know you hear that more than I do." He said back teasingly. She got thousands of compliments per stream, but he knew that compliments like those could be overshadowed by the hate and other comments she received because of the job she did. He was able to get her pants off and was about to take down her panties when she suddenly caught him off guard by telling him that he didn't have to go down on her. He looked up in confusion and cocked his head to the side.

"I know, but like you said Erina, I am here to make you happy." He had never thought of this as an obligation, if anything, it was an insurance policy to make sure she would be ready for sex when he was. Luckily, after the very first lick, she seemed more than happy to let him go down and explore her sex. Soon he could hear the sounds of her moans being muffled by her hands, and he nuzzled his face forward to bury his tongue deep inside of her as his nose brushed against her clit. Ben let out his own moan, allowing the vibrations to flow through her body as he began to lap his tongue faster and deeper inside of her. He wanted to heat those moans without anything holding her back, but he did not want to force her to open up until she was ready.

So why not just break her, make sure she was so focused on her own pleasure that she would forget about holding back. His hands pulled down on her hips, bringing her closer so he could lean up and wrap his lips around her clit. Only then did Ben begin to suck on her sensitive pearl. His tongue soon came out and began to swirl around it all while his right hand left her thigh and went to slide his index and middle fingers deep inside of her sex. In just two thrusts he had his fingers buried fully inside of her. He thrust them in and began to curl them about, trying to find what combination would lead to her orgasm as fast as possible.

With a job like Erina’s she took the good with the bad and Ben was very much the good. He had no idea it would turn out like this but she was so glad it did! He had a way with words that kept her blushing and be complimented so much in person she could tell it was getting to her in a good way giving her even more confidence that she already had. She was in such a compromising position now that she was free from her panties and he was between her sweet thighs. His words struck a chord with her.

being a streamer such as herself she got many words but this gave her a perspective she never got to see before. He wanted to pleasure her! “Make me happy?” Her voice was soft and muffled as her hand covered her lips. The first lick sent shivers up and down her spine. His Asian doll with already turned on but with one lick of his tongue on her hairless sex He was easily turning her into a trembling mess. The way his tongue snaked and pushed into her tiny opening Erina’s body tensed up and Ben could feel how tight her small flower was squeezing against his tongue fighting back without thinking. it gave him of a glimpse of how she would most likely fit his American sized number within her slick folds.

For the time being her hand stayed on her lips muffling any sounds that came out and if he came quite obvious that where she was from it was a bit embarrassing to make so much noise. The more he licked she tilted her head to the back pushing her large breasts into the air and with each breath they would shake and jiggle.

Ben’s strong hands held onto her curvaceous hips keeping her in place especially since she started wiggling. To and fro her hips swayed. With every leg she became wetter and wetter. What sent Erina over the edge was when he started to suck on her engorged love button. It was only then when her hand lowered from her lips and he heard the first full moan as her hand reached down and then grasped at the limo cushion. “B….BEN OHHHHH BEN!!!!” Ring out like a bell with his fingers push deep inside of her making her twitch. Her legs spread more giving him more access to her honeypot. He most likely couldn’t see it but her chest was expanding and contracting with such a rapid rate it felt like the heart was going to burst. His poor fingers were being clenched within her tight silky walls.

Erina was losing her self with his touch and fingers. “B…Be…. BEN!!! IIIYAHHHH! IKUUUU!!! (I’m cumming!) His very lovely streamer lost her ability to speak English for the moment. With the intonation she cried out and the gushing of her doctor on his fingers covering him spoils of victory he knew she exploded. Heard back arched up in such a way he knew that he made her explode hard especially as she kept moaning and keeping that position in place before she’d fall back with a third with her raven hair cascading behind her. She would continue to whimper and moan as long His fingers pumped inside her. The question was what he continue to do so or stop and give her a moment to relax after her very powerful and much needed climax.

He desperately wanted to see the look on Erina's face as she started to truly moan out now that her hand was no longer covering her mouth. Yet when he looked up he was only able to see her breasts heaving against her chest, a sight that was of course equally as welcoming. Maybe the pleasure was getting to much for her, as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp only for him to hold down on her hips even tighter so she knew she was not going anywhere until she came. The first true moan came when he began to play with her clit, showing him that this was a button that needed quite a lot of attention in the future if he wanted to continue to hear her cry out his name like that from now on.

By this point in time he had picked up a few words in Japanese, having heard plenty on her stream and also by watching a few JAVs when her stream was over to make sure he took care of himself. So hearing in Japanese that she was cumming caused him to moan out in pure delight. He knew he would also lose his ability to speak a second language, if he could speak one at all, when he was in the middle of an orgasm. Of course, he did not stop his attention to her as she came, but he certainly slowed down his thrusting fingers and began to gently lap his tongue at a much calmer pace in order to prolong that orgasm of hers for as long as possible. It was only when her body began to relax and go limp against the sofa that he finally pulled his fingers out of her and gave her love button one final kiss.

From there he got up, slowly kissing up her stomach before he reached up with his clean hand and stroked her cheek to tell her, "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen Erina. I am going to have to make you cum like that as often as I can." He leaned in, giving her a soft kiss on the lips before nodding down to his pants. There was a quite noticeable bulge pressing against his trousers and he said, "Are you ready for more my dear, or would you like to take a little break to recover from that before we go onto the main course?"

Erina couldn’t even think straight with what Ben was doing to her. Her back was arched obscuring her face without meaning to, but she was in a state of euphoria as she gasped fir air laying there. There was no way to escape the pleasure that left her in a puddle of pure dopamine. “B…Oh Ben…” Erina couldn’t help but mumble still breathing heavily. There was no way she could form words let alone a sentence. Not even in her wildest dreams did she imagine being pleasures in this way. Ben was talented with not only his fingers, but his tongue and she wanted to tell him though he left her a quivering mess. Finally she was limp and slowly but surely her breathing would return to normal as her top fan would start kidding upwards, but only after kissing her sensitive love button.

Slowly he was moving up trailing her flat stomach as she reached down with her right hand to play with his hair gently for just a moment before lowering it. Letting him know she just wanted to touch him and dote on him too. Her face was already flushed and with his comment on how that was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen left her completely red.

“I…it felt so good…y…you didn’t have to please me…” his Asian doll had more to say but Ben’s kiss interrupted and distracted her letting her return the kiss. When he asked if she was ready for more the answer she gave most likely would have thrown Ben off.

“No…” Erina said letting her answer hang in the air before she’d continue. “…I want to please you.” She finally elaborated. “P…please let me take care of you. Please.” The way she started begging she was hoping he would accept. “I’m good with my mouth. Let me worship you.” Her word choice was interesting, but the question was would he take her up on it now or later. “I’ll be your main course once I show you my talents. I want to see it…” she didn’t outright say it but she was implying she wanted to see that huge bulge. “With you I don’t need a break. I’ve been dreaming of this moment for so long. The only way I’ll stop is if we both pass out. I want you to be too tired to walk…I want to touch it…please?” Erina was so curious how he felt and she was on the verge of begging him to let her do things to him!

He loved looking up at her and seeing that she was so satisfied that she was at a loss for words. He had finished kissing up her body and when his eyes were locked with hers she told him that he didn't have to do that. "Maybe," he shrugged, not agreeing with her but not wanting to fight about the point. "But when you are with me, your pleasure is always just as important as mine Erina." He wanted her to know that he would always value her pleasure, even above his own.

When the question arose as to whether she wanted to go straight to sex, she told him no, and that in fact, she wanted her turn going down on him. He thought about telling her that he was fine, that he was ready to go at any moment, but as she told him she wanted to use her mouth he paused. He had never had anyone say they wanted to 'worship' his cock, and the thought was more than enticing. So he leaned forward and gave her one more kiss on the lips before chuckling and saying, "I am very glad we are on the same page when it come to our desires then Erina." He reached for his belt, undoing it and undoing his pants before he pushed them down along with his black boxers.

In an instant she would see his 8 and a half inch cock spring forth. He had kept his dark pubic hair well trimmed and his cut cock bounced slightly in front of her as if it was waiving a greeting at her. He moved then, taking a seat beside her on the sofa so that his cock was only a few feet away from her as he said, "I would be a fool to turn down an offer like that Erina. Just let me know what you want me to do." There was another second pause, and she would feel a blush forming on his face as he said one of the Japanese words he had learned when getting ready to meet her.

"Yo..Yoroshiku..." He hoped he said that right, he was told it was a way of saying 'I am in your care.'

Erina’s body was still quivering with the pleasure he sent coursing through her veins just licking her and teasing her. When his sweet starlet caught her breath and she heard that he didn’t mind pleasing her and that was still a bit of a shock to her. She wasn’t expecting him to be so attentive and it was a very pleasant surprise honestly. It took her a moment to get her bearings straight as she would set up giving him a much better view of her beautiful breasts that were very heavy and it took her a moment to shift to get comfortable. Long raven hair cascading down her back she’d watch him as he would get himself comfortable and seated next to her. Those large brown eyes observed him carefully watching his reactions especially when she mentioned worship him. She love the fact that he was big on kisses and gave her so many of them and even though this was her turn and she would miss those kisses but she would get to kiss other parts of him.

Ben had to know that she meant it. She had never been untrue to him before and this case was no different. “ is there a stronger word than desire Ben?” Curious she asked since she desired him but was a better word longing or craved? Seeing him from behind the screen for so long and now that he was right in front of her she couldn’t help herself! She was so lucky he was extremely attractive and he was super sweet and such a gentleman all she wanted to do was show him how much she appreciated him. Focused on his face before he started undoing his belt and releasing the dragon he had within his trousers when she looked down she let out a huge gasp.

“OOKI! Kyoujin…. (Big! Massive!)” She blurted out without thinking as she raised a hand to her lips. Most would assume she was faking but she was just in shock looking at it. He had her speechless. As he got comfortable it was clear she was more stunned as she stared at it for a good minute before she would even talk again. Once she realize he said something to her And what he said was in Japanese she turned bright red. “You can speak?” Erina Asked wondering how much he knew but she was more than happy that he said that one phrase to her and with a sweet smile on her face he knew he made an even bigger impression from that moment. What he said was correct in that snapped her out from her shock and decided to take her next move.

She moved off the sofa to kneel right in front of him. For a moment she placed one hand on each knee and spread his legs a bit so she can crawl closer to that hard joystick in front of her. “You sir. You enjoy… it’s my time to take care of you.” Looking up at him with those beautiful dark eyes she would lower her head and lean in to start kissing his shaft slowly up and down. When Irina said worship she meant it! Removing her hands from his knees she placed one under his balls to slowly massage and the other wrapped around his shaft as she began kissing and licking the tip of his hard cock.

Erina would soon focus And begin to lick up and down his cock with her tongue while looking up at him before taking his tip in her mouth sucking lately and going back to her licking (NSFW IMAGE). Her sucking and slurping along with her soft enthusiastic sounds filled the limo. Erina was on a mission and just like he made her climax she wanted to get him to at least cum once before they’d have actual sex which meant perhaps they both last longer especially after he got one out of his system; that and she wanted to drink him and taste what he was like she imagined been being very sweet and she was going to find out if and when he released down her wanting throat.

"Need, it is certainly how I feel about you Erina." He said in answer to her question. It was accurate, both in the grammatical sense and how he felt about her. He needed her at this moment, he didn't just desire her or feel attracted to her, he needed to be with her. Luckily, that need of hers did not disappear as she saw him for the first time. She told him he was big, or at least, he was pretty sure that was the word she used based on the reaction she gave him. What was more amusing was that she was just as caught off guard by his one word than at his size, and he shrugged before shaking his head sadly. "I am trying to learn, I figured, it would be helpful considering how much time I want to spend with you."

He knew that she could already speak English, but in his mind it was the gesture that mattered more than the results. The pair could discuss this later, as Erina got onto her knees and Ben positioned himself in a sitting position in front of her to let her do whatever she pleased. She was taking her time, and it made his cock twitch in anticipation as her hands gently spread his legs further apart. As she leaned in and began to kiss along his shaft he gasped out, reaching almost immediately for her head. He did not pull her into position, but instead stroked her hair and held on to her to let her know how good her lips felt.

It wasn't until she began to massage his sack that he let out a low and needy groan, knowing she knew exactly what to do to please him and he would not need to give her any further instructions. It wasn't until she slid her tongue all the way along the bottom of his shaft and took the head of his cock into her mouth that he let out a loud and passionate groan. She would have no worries about whether he would display his enjoyment or not, and he only quieted himself down as he heard how hard she was sucking and realized how much better it would be to hear the sounds of this perfectly sloppy blowjob.

It wasn't long until he began to throb in her mouth, his hips gently working in pace with hers as if to encourage her to take him a bit deeper into her mouth. "Erina...this feels amazing..." He paused for a bit, using one of the only other 4 words he knew in Japanese.

"Sugoi..."

When Ben expressed how much he needed her to she gave him a link to let him know she got it. Planning to show that she was good at this she got herself situated properly and when she started sucking and licking mostly licking by the way hearing his moans let her know that she was doing a damn good job. He was a big guy for her and she was thinking her time as best she could but she was making sure to let him know that she was going to worship every inch of him. Feeling his hand go to her head but instead he would stroke her raven black hair and not push her head down let her know he was being gentle.

It was really sweet of him to learn ways to talk to her even though she could speak English it was still a grand gesture in her book. Her delicate fingers and warm hand massage his ball sack and the other still teased his cock while she would wrap her mouth around and suck him before pulling off with a string of saliva attaching itself to her sweet plush lips.

What Erina did next was pull back Only to shift her body in a way to place his large member between her full breasts. Licking her lips she squeeze that throbbing member between them and slowly rock up and down on her knees and moving her body to make him feel like he was fucking her chest and without saying a word she lowered her head letting her mouth wrap around the tip and getting a nice rhythm going so as her breasts cradled his cock sheets suck and flick her tongue against his tip.

Erina had long hair and it was up to him if he wanted to move it to make sure it didn’t have ski or his view of her sucking and giving him a nice boob job. Perhaps he saw some of this style online and it in erotic videos but now it was his turn to actually have a real session. She wanted to hear him groan again and she only broke the connection with the tip and his mouth to speak. “I find it’s so sexy when you make a noise. I want to make you cum. Tell me where you want to come the first time because after this I wanna pass out making love to you…. I have no idea if you’ll fit inside me but I want you to make it fit. Am I the first Japanese woman you’ve been with?” Her voice was soft and sweet but also with a hint of sultry. She sounded so innocent as she was doing something so depraved. When she heard him say another Japanese word she giggles cutely. “I think your cock is sugoi. I want you to cum for me Ben. Tell me… Do you wanna cover my breasts or do you want me to swallow your first load? Either way once you give me one I plan to have you fuck me until you fill me.” Erina couldn’t help but be very naughty since you fantasized about so many things with him and she wondered what will be like to have a white man fill her tiny slit full of his thick milk. She had watched enough erotic videos to know if she got him to cum once before It would take time for him to cum again. If that was the case she would show him what she could do.

If you watched her he could see her thighs rubbing together and she was so turned on by teasing him and sucking his tip trying to get the pre-cum to drip from him onto her tongue. Erina Couldn’t wait to make a very good use of this limo with her number one fan.

Back
Top Bottom