Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NSFW: Haunted House (EtherealElvenEmpress & CindyChamomile)

Julie I had no idea how hard it is for poor Emma to restrain herself she was clenching her fist so hard her nails were digging into the palms were hand drawing blood. She was trying to focus all her attention on her pain and avoid the arousal but it was so difficult until the room started getting cold but her body was still so very hot. It didn’t take long for her to notice that she was suddenly feeling warmer when she was draped with something and her attention was turned to that strange woman again. She was easily rolled up and she even squeaked but she didn’t protest anything especially since she couldn’t really with her body in such an immense state of turned on.
When Julia asked if she was a virgin she blushed even though she was already heated from being in erotic state she puffed out her cheeks and looked away. “It’s not like I…I want to be… don’t make fun of me!” She huffed and said angrily even though she looked a bit cute trying to scold the demon for calling her out.

Emma was easily carried and jostled about but she wasn't sure where she going until she was tossed to the bed and whatever she was rolled up and opened up leaving her splayed on the bed completely nude! To be honest he had no idea what was gonna happen though she looked away and refused to look at her but she didn’t say she would hurt her at least not much. Either way she was at the mercy of this strange woman in her house who claimed it was not her house this was quite the conundrum!

The woman walked in a sultry ,sensual kind of way, licking her lips at the poor thing that was on the bed, slowly more of herself was being revealed, a tail started to grow out , which was long and ended with a thick club at the end. Eyes were slowly glowing like embers, fangs coming out, the devil licked it's lips as it sat on the bed on her knees, breast heaving up and down while looking at Emma like a piece of meat.

"I'll be the one to take your virginity, you should feel honored to lose it to a demon, I'll be 'gentle', so try and relax and enjoy yourself." The smell of flowers was heavy in the air, and the chain around the girls neck PULLED her towards the demon while the creature had a hand outstretched, grabbing the chain, pulling her closer to waiting lips that embraced her own, forcing a deep dark kiss, Julia moaned deeply while making out, saliva pouring in the girl's mouth as the demon greedily kissed her. A hand came down to the nether reaches , touching the little button that was down there, rubbing circles around it with a finger, teasing it slowly.

After a minute of kiss Julia would let the girl go,though her finger was still down there in that spot, while her tail came up to pet the girl's face gently. "I'm going to give it to you rough....though I am curious does the name 'Julia' ring any bells? I 'm just wondering if the people that lived here before hand ever talked about me? Did they tell you, did they warn you?" She asked with a curious look while teasing the girl knowing full well her body was on fire from the drugs she pumped into her earlier.

Emma was confused, but she couldn’t take her eyes off if Julia. She was hypnotic. To be honest she felt like she was drunk just watching her! The curves on her body were intoxicating. Perhaps it was the drugs she shot inside her veins. Whatever she was she just couldn’t help but stare and she had no answers or any idea what this creature was other than insanely beautiful.

“W…what if I refuse?” Emma asked knowing full well she couldn’t stop it or refuse it in the state she was in. The smell of flowers actually calmed her as the woman pulled her closer with the chain around her neck and she followed without question. When Julia pulled her into the kiss she almost pulled back but she gave up instantaneously closing her eyes and enjoying that much wanted affection. Poor Emma needed affection and to be honest she was practically starved for it! Instead of trying to stop it Emma actually kissed back! Letting out soft moans of defeat and desire. The demon speakers found her tiny button between her legs causing her to open more and let her touch it. If she were sober she would have begged her to stop, but not this time.

Her tail caressed her face and she pulled back from the kiss her blush was undeniable. “N…no… I don’t know the name… I don’t know the last tenants my Great grandparents left me this house in their will. What did you give me? Please…. please help…. make it stop…please?” She begged Not knowing that the only cure was to let out her sexual frustrations.

On that question the demon would give an smirk, because she already knew the answer to that question. "Oh trust me darling, you won't be refusing anything for long." She said in a confidant sort of manner , eyeing the prey up and down like a lamb to the slaughter. With the amount of drugs that she pumped into the poor thing it was a miracle that she had gone this long without being naughty with herself.

Touching that no no place down there, the demon watched as those legs started to spread open, the taste of that kiss still fresh on those plump lips of hers. " You are such a good girl Emma, there you go, that's it, just relax and let yourself go, and it'll all feel really good." That finger would continue to make circles, every now and then pressing on it like it was a button, a nice firm press,and then it was back to circles, rubbing and teasing around it, the demon knowing that she was probably torturing the poor thing with how aroused she was.

"Oh so nobody ever warned you, not even your grand parents? Such a shame really, it's almost like, they threw you to the lions den , as a sacrifice. " The tail would lower itself down to the pink folds, giving them a loving WHAP in response to those pleas. " You want me to make it stop? But we're just getting started down here, and I gave you something to make you more honest with yourself. "The club of the tail trailed up, and started to squirt something hot and wet all in that region, the demon then using her finger to spread it all around. The little nub, the lips, none of it was spared, and there was about to be an intense, very intense throbbing sensation as well as some swelling.

Emma had quite the strong will, but the question truly was how long would she actually last. She had no idea who this woman was and her great grandparents never said anything about someone living here they didn’t mention how they rented it out before. She didn’t come to the property at all when she was younger and thought this was a very nice gift they left her but it felt like this might not have been a gift at all!

Julie was teasing her delicate flower between her milky thighs. All she wanted to do a snap them shut and tell her to stop and let her rest or sleep off what she gave her. I felt like that wasn’t gonna happen especially after that kiss. With how turned on she was and how wet she was her inner thighs are now completely slick. With all the pressure on that very sensitive button of hers Julia was able to elicit some very nice moans and gassed from her but Emma tried her best not to look at her and hide her face underneath long raven hair. That deter the strange woman in her home? Apart of her wish she let her hair grow long enough to cover her exposed because I’m in hard nipples that stood out like a beacon in the darkness. It felt like every part of it was radiating heat.

“W…why would they w…warn me…. did you know my great grandparents?” it was so hard for to talk let alone form a question and if you could speak more she would have many more questions but all she manage was to stutter out and one. Would Julia give her any answers? She leave her confused and wondering how she was connected to all of this? What am I didn’t realize was Julius tail was lowering and going straight for her soaking wet pink folds that had just a tuft of hair on her pelvic region.

“H…honest? H..h..how?” She continue to stutter when that tail squirted something into her that made her tense up so tight and clench her fists even more dry more blood into her palms. Whatever she did cut off all forms of her communication make it harder for her to speak and her body felt like it was going to explode and she couldn’t even beg this creature to make it stop!

"Did I know them, I guess you could say I knew them better than anyone, I've known everyone that has lived here darling, and well, I'm about to get to really know you." Even if the girl tried to relieve herself, the demon wasn't going to let it happen, as she would stop the poor girl from trying to do anything to make the sexual tension go away. In fact the demon was going to keep making it worse for the poor lass.

"I'm going to give you a more lewd kind of body, I'm going to do very very bad things to you Emma darling, and your going to love it all. First let's go down here, and making some changes." She cooed going down to her knees, looking at the flower that was down below, watching the suffering that she had inflicted upon it. Licking her lips the demon would give the flower petals a lick, the elongated tongue licking everything down there, all the way up to the girl's belly button.

"How do you feel Darling? Do you want me to make the aching stop? All you have to do is ask me in a sweet kind of way and I'll make you feel so good that you will get addicted to pleasure." The demon promised, using her tongue to lick those milky asian thighs, even going so far as to bare her fangs , biting down into the flesh of her right leg, holding the fangs in for a couple of seconds before pulling out and licking the wound closed. Julia made sure to hold on to the girl tightly not wanting her to hurt herself in the process, her hands holding on to her hips firmly to ensure she didnt' jump from the sudden puncture wound.

A soft hand came up to the girl's other thigh rubbing it in slow gentle circles, kneading and massaging the flesh while that tail would gently rub at the flower petals, giving them a nice slow gentle massage.

For the time being she was getting some answers but the likelihood of her actually hearing the answer and maintaining the information was a very slim chance. Did her great grandparents know her and how long have this beautiful creature been here? She had so much to ask but her body was not granting her any leeway to ask anything.

What she was doing was licking her and giving her a different kind of pleasure she had never felt before it made her just want to relax and accept it but she had so many questions her mind and her body were at war edgy could not do anything about it. This felt amazing but should she actually enjoy it? I felt like she shouldn’t enjoy it. But when something like this felt so good she let her eyes close for a moment and let herself taken the pleasure but not before she’d tense up again and try to fight it.

“W… we shouldn’t ….I shouldn’t…. I don’t even know you…mmmm…” Emma was trying so hard to keep her morals, here she was failing miserably. It was to the point she was about to beg her to let her have some relief because her body couldn’t take it with all that was pumping through her. It didn’t take long for this sweet new guest of Julia’s to crack. Suddenly her mind was distracted with the sudden shot of pain when she bit into her creamy white thighs jolting her attention to what she was doing. “OHHHHH GOD!!!” Emma cried out but luckily Julia knew exactly what to do and kept her in place because she would’ve wiggled like crazy. It felt like she was going to cry again the mix of pain and pleasure was overwhelming but luckily for Julia it was a breaking point.

Lowering her head as she held her hips in place Emma finally said: “ please….p…please… I can’t take it anymore whatever you’re doing I can’t take it anymore please help me…” and by help she meant help her alleviate this intense arousal that she didn’t know how to stop on her own especially with her body still trying to fight itself with the way she clenched her fist so tight she still dripped blood. Not too much but droplets due to the puncture ruins from her nails in the Palms of handsome. She was pretty much now putty for Julia to mold and she was too wound up to say no. Emma was too afraid to look at her she was just so beautiful and she worried if she looked at her she would feel even more new sensations.

It didn't matter to the monster how well she knew the girl, she was having too much fun with this one that she had decided to make her a keeper. That collar was going to stay on her neck for a good long time, it may never ever come off. To the demon this girl was like a pet, or maybe something more she wasn't quiet sure yet, though what she did now was that Emma was so cute and adorable the way she acted all innocent and cute like. It was more of a turn on for the demon as it was always fun breaking in these types of gals.

"What's wrong Sweet Emma, your not going to break on me are you? I was thinking of keeping this up all night, I'm sure a pure maiden like yourself can take it. "She said in a joking manner. There was one way for the heat to die down that the girl was feeling and that was to have an orgasm. The woman would start to stand up,facing the girl she would reach her hands up, to start groping her chest. Her hands would squeeze those fun pillows, kneading them softly, slowly, taking her time to really tease the mortal.

Julia would look at the girl's eyes, deeply staring as she leaned down some to lick Emma softly on the lips, gently swirling that tongue around while her fingers would LATCH on to her nipples , grasping them lightly, gently, pulling, twisting very softly, letting them go only to grab them again. "Here lets see how much pain you can take." She stated and would twist and stretch out in a more, painful kind of manner, almost like she was trying to tear them off. "Does that feel nice?" She asked as she would continue to torture the poor girl, while that club like tail would wrap around the girl's waist holding her in place not letting her go as her fingers would continue to make the nerve bundles burn up. SMACK her hand would go, letting her nipples go to smack one of her breast while the other hand grabbed her hair pulling and twisting it, the demon was abusing the girl, in a curious kind of way to see how much pain she could put her through.

Emma had no idea what Julia was thinking or that the fact that maybe she was going to keep her. If she could hear her thoughts she would be panicking even more so then she was right now. For the moment she was just trying to control her body and it was driving her crazy how she just couldn’t do that anymore especially when she added more to her. What was this drug and why was she giving it to her?

“All night?! I….I can’t…. I just can’t…. please fix this….” Now she was truly begging even more so than she had before. why on earth was he joking poor Emma was losing her mind and when she started grabbing her small chest she would gasp and whimper and tremble. Her nipples were so hard and standing at attention she had no idea how to make them go down. Julia was only making them harder! Getting her to look at her was very difficult but when she did Emma’s eyes were so dilated and wide it was easy to see that she was on the edge and that was keeping her at attention. The kiss on her lips distracted her but when she went further down to her nipples teasing her and then pulling she let out a huge yelp and it started making her cry again. She was not used to pain at least in this moment. “N….no it….d…doesn’t…” managing to whimper she would unclench your hands and reach out and try and push Julia away from causing her nipples so much pain especially now that they were turning a bright red. She would leave some of her blood on her chest area but there was no way she was strong enough to really push her away it was just a grand gesture.

Julie I didn’t even have to hold her that hard since she couldn’t even push yourself away and that tail kept her perfectly in place wrapped around her slim waist. Who whimpers and cries or mixes of moans in size all in all it sounded she was just confused in general but with the feel and the pain was something she was never put through so she got sniffling among moans it was a bit hard to decipher but she wasn’t running away and she couldn’t get away. Emma would do her best to try and look away. She couldn’t explain what she liked or didn’t like but either way her body was so pumped full of drugs her body was responding positively but her mind was still not.

"Shhhhhh it's ok, the pain is going to feel good, just relax and embrace it." She cooed out, the demon was strong and it was amusing that the girl tried pushing her away with no success. In response to this the demon would give those bright red nipples a hard TWIST and a TURN and a nice hard PULL. Watching the facial expressions the girl was making, while licking her lips enjoying the torture that she was inflecting on the poor lass. Though thankfully for Emma the demon would soon let her go, dropping back down to her knees.

"Here let's give you some relief, your such a good girl. By the time I'm done with you Emma your going to be a lesbian, your not going to want anything to do with men. " She stated , her words were soft and sensual, her finger nails lightly scratching the girl's tiny waist leaving behind a light red mark. Emma would feel something, a tongue going down to her flower petals giving them a soft lick. Then her thighs were next to get licked, and back up again at the clitoris, her soft wet tongue spoiling it with hard presses then she would stop.

Pulling her face back she would use her fingers to slowly rub the lips, rubbing in slow gently circles. "Throw it away, any like for men that you may have, pledge yourself to only like girls and I'll make you feel very nice, so tell me, do you accept?" The woman asked as her fingers were glowing an evil red pulsating kind of color, very close to penetrating but not quiet. "I'm very soft, and I can be very gentle to you, don't you want to feel the gentle side of things? I can spoil you every single day and keep you safe, is that what you want?" She asked taking the fingers back and replacing them with her tongue, diving her face forward, gently teasing Emma with slow gently licks, her tongue trailing back and forth leaving a trail of saliva on the poor little flower.

Pain was a new sensation and not one she would put on the same scale as pleasure but this was all new to her. The way she called and teased her nipples poor Emma was whimpering And even if she tried to push her away it wasn’t working. Just when she thought it would not end the team and stuff and lowered herself to her knees leaving her quivering.

Now Julia was teasing and looking down below she was already drenched and to be honest she couldn’t even concentrate on what she was saying. It would eventually register though night right at this moment. Not only was she licking using her fingers causing her to lose all concepts of time. “ I can’t….” She was still fighting and trying to keep some semblance of herself even when Julia was telling her pledge herself to her. Perhaps she would later but right now she was trying to keep her wits about her even though it was a futile way of thinking. With her body in overdrive Julia was able to get moans and whimpers from the poor stimulated plaything she had before her.

Julia had no eventually she would crack but right now she was still trying to fight it but it was a losing battle and an uphill one at that especially since now her words right now only sounds of enjoyment that she just would not admit she was enjoying! Emma was a complex creature but she was also just a scary little dormouse losing her innocence in her new home to a creature that she had no idea even existed in this world!

To Julia the juices were like nectar, and she would lap them up very happily. It was amusing to see the girl still fighting and clinging to her old self, the demon would ease up, her fingers losing that demonic red aura. "Oh I guess that you don't like me, and all I wanted was for you to pledge yourself to me and to forsake the company of men. Well now I have to punish you." She said the last part with a giggle.

Standing up the woman would peer down at the poor Asian girl, a hand coming up to the dangling chain, grabbing it with a firm grip. "Come now, sense you want to be bad. Come this way, and try not to cry to much, your flower is already doing that enough." She teased, and would lead the girl over to the bed, the foot steps getting louder as they got closer to the bed. Sitting down on the soft mattress and sinking in with her plump rear , the demon would yank the chain down forcing Emma over her lap, face down, butt fully exposed.

Claws would come out , long , sharp, and they would graze the soft flesh of Emma's back side. There was something coming up to rub her sensitive spot, the tip of her tail coming up to firmly rub the little bud. It was firm , hard, and it was grinding. " Do you have any friends Emma dear?" She asked and pulling back her hand, and then going down , giving her a sharp WHAP, the sounds of which would start to ring out in the room. " Your not scared of me are you? I want you to know that I want to take good care of you." WHAP WHAP WHAP, the demon would hit both cheeks one at a time, the blows so hard that the flesh would jiggle, leaving behind glowing red hand prints with each strike, as if she were branding her. WHAP WHAP WHAP the strikes would continue to ring out, while she was getting tortured and beating on her back side, she was also getting stimuted hard and fast, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“H…how can I…I… forsake something I never tried?”it was a proper question bit would Emma get an answer? “ it’s not like I don’t like you I don’t know you!” She was cleaning so hard to her old self even though it was hard to figure out what her self was in this instant.

Julia grabbed the chain and with it keeping her in place it wasn’t hard maneuvering of moving Emma however she saw fit. When punishment was mentioned it made Emma want to fight bs l more though she lacked the proper energy to fight back. “I…I’m not bad…why am I bad…y…you’re bad…” Emma sniffled as Julia has more control over where she went and how she was placed before she was bent over. That chain was so strong there was no way she could escape it!

Emma would’ve protested more but she felt a hard WAP on her soft rear end making her let out a squeal of pain. “OWWW!!! Friends? Why? OWWWW!” Now she wasn’t going to say feeling the wrath of her houseguests hand. It was confusing especially since it felt good though she was confused if she liked it for real or was it because of what Julia gave her!

"There you go, such a bad girl you are."WHAP WHAP her hand would continue to come down not giving the girl any mercy, the demon was making sure that every inch of her butt was black and blue and red, the demon would strike without mercy. Though at the same time she was at least getting something to make her feel very good.

The club tail tip was rubbing down there faster, rubbing so firmly that it was making wet squeaky noises, rubbing and digging into that special little button, pressing it, every now and then giving it a playful little whap of its own , then the girl would feel that tail tip sliding over to the petals of her flower.

The tail would slowly start to dig it's way inside, going in past the petal folds , and burying itself in there like a rabbit in a burrow. The demon was not being gentle with what she was doing but rather rough,and her clawed hands would go to the girl's back giving her some loving scratches, from the nape of her neck all the way to the base of her lower back leaving behind a light trail of red, the girl wasn't bleeding out to much, but she would be a little bit as those sharp claws would tear and rip at the skin. "Here I'll let you move now, go sit or lay on whatever makes you comfortable, but the tail stays in." The tail was already a couple inchs inside and with one forceful push it was smash past the girl's cervix burying itself deep inside.

Emma’s poor rear end was turning so red and it was starting to sting. “I’m …not…bad!” Didn’t this creatures know that words could actually hurt even more so than the pain she was inflicting on her now flaming red bottom. With the tail buried within her in her place nothing had ever gone that far she could easily tell that she wasn’t lying about being a virgin she would find the essence of her blood on her tail. She was wiggling so deep making Emma cry and moan. She had no idea whether she was really enjoying it or was it the drugs she gave her.

Tail digging so deep there was no way she could talk anymore it felt good but she felt so dirty pleasure would eventually turn into something else once they were done but for now Julia had her where she wanted her. Whimpering and writhing on her lap. The rail within her was driving her crazy. The one thing Emma did not want to admit that she was so close to a climax and she couldn’t even explain what she was going through she barely even touched herself let alone had someone else do it for her. This was eye-opening but what would happen…. when everything was said and done?

Emma was like a canvas , and Julia was the artist. The bruises, blood, the marks, all of it was fascinating to the creature. It was almost sad in a way how easily humans could get hurt, almost. "Oh my, what do we have here, are you a virgin dear? Your so tight, and I can feel something dripping in there." She giggled pulling out her tail and seeing the blood on it, she would gasp out. " Such a naughty thing, you are a bad girl, but it's ok , I'm going to turn you into a good girl." The club of her tail would come to the mouth of the demon. Her tongue came out licking the clubbed tip, enjoying the taste of the virgin blood, she would savor it, a chill running down her spine, eyes glazed as the taste of it brought her great pleasure.

This of course would at least make it more slick, and slowly the tail would come back down , going inside slowly, the demon stealing the girl's V card. "It's ok, you can go ahead and let it all out, cum for me darling. Your so cute look at you, are you trying to hold it all in like a bad girl?" The busty demon teased, the tail squirming inside the pink walls, rubbing and hitting that G spot, rubbing and kneading it pressing, pulling and pushing. She was a good 5 inchs deep, the demon smiling down , a hand coming to the top of Emma's head, petting her gently. "There there, it's ok to let it out, don't be scared, I'm here for you it's ok, now be a good girl and cum for me." The demon encouraged, petting the girl softly, a finger coming down to stroke her chin , adding a sensual tone to the intrusive tail fucking the poor thing was getting.

Emma wasn’t prepared to hear what Julia had to say and when she mentioned how she was a virgin and after what she was feeling she didn’t bother to try and look and see because she felt it all within her and she would be very sore after this. “I…I didn’t want it like this….” with something she whispered. A part of her felt bad because she was enjoying it in a sense but she wasn’t sure if she should’ve been she always thought losing her innocence would be magical and have unicorns and rainbows but this was anything but!

Her new play toy was a mix of emotions that she could not explain especially with pain and pleasure and bottle marks and bruises she would have by the end of this! Every Mont of pleasure made her feel worse. Was it good or was it bad was she supposed to like it or was she supposed to hate it. Truth be told it felt good but her brain and body didn’t match with the same feelings. Her mix of crying and moaning must have confused Julia or at least gave her some idea of winning as she writhed with every touch. W…why me?” Emma said though it was hard to even form words as that dexterous tail of Julia’s was not giving her a chance to breathe.

"Oh you didn't want it like this? So tell me how did you want it ? Did you want it more gentle?" The demon would ask in a curious kind of way, slowing her tail down a little bit, going slower but still firmly having her way with the girl, the tail giving her most sensitive spots a nice demonic tail massage. "Why you? Because, you're very cute....and well...I've been alone for a long time, and it gets very lonely here by myself."

Leaving her tail inserted and still slowly moving it back and forth the demon would grab the girl by the chain slowly leading her to lie down on her back, going slow so as to not hurt her, though if the girl didn't respond with movement it would surely hurt her. "Lay down on your back, so tell me dear, do you want this to be more...gentle? I can be gentle if you want , I can be, very, very very gentle for you."She said in a sensual kind of manner, though she was sure the girl was going to be sore come the morning, and she would be there to comfort her and ease her pain, all a part of her devilish little plan.

The demons curiosity got an answer from Emma when she nodded and squeaked out a soft yes. That was not the answer that Emma wanted to hear. Because she was cute and the demon was lonely. When Julia decided to move her, she followed. If she didn’t move it would hurt so she let her lead her to the point of laying down. Even though Julia’s voice was sensual poor Emma was just overwhelmed. Julia was getting all the reactions she wanted the only issue was that Emma would not look at her. It was the only thing she could control as her body gave into the teasing especially the tail that was teasing her with him but she had no idea how sore she would be in the morning. The only thing she could do her thing to do was under contract homes and covered her face with both of them especially since her body was no longer listening to her and Julia had to know how she was feeling or at least most likely was enjoying how her body was finally giving her the reactions she desperately craved from her new cute houseguest!

It was so cute how the girl was laying there with her hands covering her face that the evil creature could almost melt. Emma would feel the soft flesh of the creature pressing on top their breast touching together. Julia laid gently on her while her tail was starting to move faster inside, rubbing against the walls, the club like appendage going in deeper down to 6 inchs of depth. She worked the thick club tail back and forth by a few inchs, making loud SQUISH noises. "Your just too adorable, I can feel how wet you are down there, are you going to make a big mess on my tail?" She teased out diving for her neck, kissing it while her hand came up to rub her right arm gently, squeezing it softly. Julia was so turned on, her own flower felt like it was on fire, and it was dripping , crying out for attention. Though this was Emma's first time and she wanted to focus on her pleasure. Wanting to see the girl's facial expression when the fire works happened , a hand would come up to slowly remove Emma's hands from her face. " Look at me, look at my eyes." She said taking her lips from her soft neck, giving it one last lick before peering down with those burning red ember like eyes.

Poor Emma was so confused she still kept trying to hide her face how Julia was not having it! That tail was moving faster and faster letting her hear the sounds of her witness arrested back-and-forth making her soak the sheets beneath her. At this rate Emma was not gonna last long. With her hands gone from her face she looked at Julia. Her deep brown eyes wide she didn’t know what to do. Fortunately her body did and Julia felt her very tight lost clutch around her tail when it finally happened. Emma Lost herself and came so hard. The poor deflowered virgin Was now quivering beneath Julia has her body couldn’t hold back any of the feeling she was trying to bottle in. The demon got the outcome she dreamed of. Emma Was still shaking from her multiple orgasms as she laid in bed feeling amazing but also very dirty after what just happened and she wondered if Julia would pull her tail out of her yet or leave it inside.

Julia would leave that tail inside, helping to make sure that the girl got all of the poison out that she had injected, her tail swabbing back and forth milking the poor thing. "There you go, now doesn't that feel good, keep going your doing great!" She encouraged , Emma may not have realized it but the demon was feeding off of her release. Already she could feel herself getting stronger, the demon's red eyes growing a deeper shade of blood red, drinking of the nectar from that abused flower. Julia's mouth would gape open, drooling, loving the feeling of those feeding. She pressed her giant bosom down harder, their nipples rubbing up and down together, arching her back the woman let out a gasp, panting from the energy that was flowing through her. Once it was all over, she would take her tail out slowly, and would lay down next to the girl, laying her head back on one of the pillows while dragging Emma into her body gently,the two facing each other, an arm draped over Emma. "Do you feel better now? Do you still need another release or are you good?" She asked in a concerned kind of way wanting to make sure that all of the arousal had been drained out.

The demon’s tail within her stayed as it played And continue pumping. She was riding out her orgasms, Breathing heavily as Julia was helping her get the aphrodisiac out of her system. When her tail pulled out of her Emma gasped Before she would leave there trying to rest as Julia got herself comfortable and drained her energy from her. For now Emma was completely silent and didn’t say anything at all. The pour red faced homeowner laid there. “I…f…fine…” she said with a squeak in her voice that was so soft she could barely hear it. She did her best to try and curl up into a little ball trying to make sense of what just happened and hopefully she thought if she fell asleep she’d wake up in this was just a very strange dream in a new house and for now next to Julia‘s she would eventually pull asleep the question would be what would she be like when she woke up….

Julia would cradle the poor thing, seeing that she was exhausted, which was no shock as she had put the poor creature through the ringer. Using her magic she would pull a blanket on top of the two of them, that and her natural body heat would keep Emma nice and warm in the freezing cold house. Her tail would wrap around the girl's waist, and a pair of leathery bat wings would sprout out from her back which she would use one of the wings to cover the girl like an extra blanket, hugging her ever so tightly. Kissing Emma on top of her head, she would soon fall asleep herself, she was a bit tuckered out herself and would need to sleep for a good long bit and would be asleep for a while after Emma woke up giving the girl some free reign to do as she pleased when she woke up the next morning.

Emma needed the sleep. She did things to wear her out but nothing like this. Lucky for Julia she passed out right away. Not even noticing that she was being covered and kept warm she was just out like a light! Making soft sounds when her head was kissed she was cute when she was quiet. Angelic even.

It was good that she was sleep pretty much through the evening but when she woke up she was groggy and a bit lucid so when she began to stir and rub her eyes she was jolted awake when she saw Julia. It wasn’t just a crazy dream this was real?

Normally she would scream but she was slowly sneak out of bed but she didn’t have anything to wear so she wasn’t sure what to do she looked in the closet and found a robe left behind but that would do.

Not saying a word she would venture around the house looking for the kitchen and it was hit her that she was in a new place and this was her great grandparents home. Then it would hit her again that she didn’t do any shopping so she would go sit in the kitchen and take a seat at the dining table and think. She wanted to order food but she wasn’t sure how well that would work with what was upstairs. Emma didn’t even know if she could leave so right now she sat in the kitchen thinking about her next move and remembering that her phone didn’t even work!

Back
Top Bottom