Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π™¨π™π™š 𝙬𝙝𝙀 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙑𝙑 𝙣𝙀𝙩 π™—π™š π™©π™–π™’π™šπ™™

intro
Hello lovely townspeople of Bluemoon! This is my very first request thread, and I only joined the site recently, so please be kind and pardon me if it's really basic and simple! Oops, I accidentally just summarised myself. Anyways, my thread, my profile, my writing and even my taste in topics and themes are all a continual work in progress. Don't be too alarmed by my username, I may look mean and moody, but I promise I'm super friendly so please don't hesitate to reach out if you're interested, or even if you just wanna chat or offer advice on navigating the site! Honestly, it's a placeholder username until I can think of something better <3!!

important stuffs
-I write submissive female characters
-I like big, mean, toxic men (mostly). Sorry to whomever it may offend, but we each have our own tastes. I like my men to be traditionally masculine, but you do you <3!!
-Not really one for post lengths, but I'd like to think that I have pretty sound literacy skills? If I had to provide a rough framework, I'd say no less than a few solid paragraphs.
-As much as I love smut, I do need some story at least. Stories with smut are more likely to capture my long-term interest and dedication. But shorter, smut-focused stuff can be fun and flippant too.
-Third person, past tense.
-I prefer writing in PMs. I'm shyyy.
-I love little details and contributions that serve to really bring the plot and the characters to life!

kinks
Adultery
Spanking
Pet names/nicknames
Rough sex
Biting
Choking
Slapping
Height/size differences
Corruption
Discipline/punishment
Over-stimulation
Fingers in mouth
Creampies
Sexual tension
Aftercare,
Teasing
Dirty talk
Clothed sex
Grinding
Interracial*
So many more lol <3!!

plots
Coming soon <3!!

pairings
Best Friend's Brother
Brother's Best Friend
Teacher x Student
Sister's Boyfriend
Father's Friend x Daughter
Waitress x Stalker
Co-workers
Boss x PA/Secretary
Gangster x Girl Next-door
Princess x Pirate
Knight x Princess
Princess x Blacksmith
Hostage x Bank Robber
Student x Teacher
Actress x Director/Producer
FBI Agent x Gang Member
Princess x Rival King
Nurse x Prisoner
Mermaid x Crew Captain
Angel x Demon
Elf x Monster
Arranged/Forced Marriage
Conqueror x Princess

I just threw these out there to provide at least a tiny bit of a discussion point to chat about while I work on writing a few actual plots and ideas, lol. If you think we have the potential to make a good match, please don't hesitate to reach out! The worst I could do is point, laugh and ridicule you <3! That was a joke, I'm not that mean!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom