Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Family of Archeologists Awaken Pent-up Fertility Spirit That Demands Worship

Mako450

Planetoid
"I think we're almost there, look at the markings on the wall." I point out to you, tracing my finger along the dusty walls of the inner chamber, etched runes in a long-lost language that archeologists like you and me were attempting to decipher. However, that wasn't our objective today.

We're a rather famous team of family explorers, archaeologists specializing in this new, ancient civilization found deep in the rain forest we'd recently discovered. Our family bond meant that we made for a perfect team, and reduced any amount of competitive hot-hotheadedness of trying to out-do a colleague, whatever discovery we'd make, it'd be for our family, right? Unfortunately, it meant we were about to be way in over our heads.

Because we'd just entered the chamber of an ancient fertility spirit, one that had been slumbering for a thousand years. One who's primary form of worship involved couples in the throes of passionate, baby-making sex. Now that we'd woken it up, was it going to let something like family relation stop it from getting the worship that it deserves? Absolutely not. If we wanted to make it out alive, we were going to have to please this God, whatever it takes. And maybe, just maybe, we'll discover more about ourselves than we ever imagined.

(Hey there! Thanks for reading, for this prompt I'm looking for someone to play my co-archeologist, either my sister, mother, aunt, or other family member! I'll be playing the playful fertility spirit we awaken together, who will demand that it be worshiped in the only way it knows. We'll have to put on a show, won't we?

Potential kinks: Incest, aphrodisiacs (magical influence works wonders), breeding/impregnation (it is a fertility spirit!), creampies, romance, let me know what else you're into!)

Back
Top Bottom