Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male ~ In search of some smut ~ (Noncon, dark, taboo themes)

Sana

Planetoid
Hello, I'm Sana! I'm currently craving to do a few dark and smutty plots, things like noncon, gangbangs, kidnapping, abuse, forced incest/homosexuality, etc. I'm game for anything super twisted and taboo, and I have a full f-list here for kinks and limits! I'm MAINLY looking for smut, short term or long, but I do like some story too.

I don't have too many rules: I prefer ANIME faceclaims only! Or maybe just simple physical descriptions. My reply speed varies, from daily to every 2-3 days to once a week depending on my schedule and you can take your time with replies. I rp through pm or email, and my posts range from 1-3 paragraphs average but you can write as much or little as you want!
At this time, I'm only looking for modern day/human settings and pairings!

For plots or ideas, here are a few:

1. A student transfers to a private corrupt school where he gets targeted by not only the students but the staff as well, leaving him with no one to turn to for help.

2. A group of friends gets abducted but they decide to abuse just one from the group in front of all the others, or maybe even get the others to join in.

3. A member of a gang gets caught up in another gang's affairs and they all have his way with him.

4. A man is accused of a crime he didn't commit and is subsequently severely punished for it by the cop who finds him. Could also have the abuse continue when he arrives in prison.

5. A boy (aged 16-20) is home alone when a burglar breaks in and has his way with him.

6. A rape victim confides in someone trusted about his trauma (a therapist or teacher) but their confidant turns on him and also decides to have their way with him before blackmailing him so they could continue to have their fun.

7. A father decides to fuck his son when his son starts looking too much like his former wife, who he could have either loved or hated.

8. A student who's the principal's son decides to show a new but very strict teacher who should actually in control (other students could potentially get in on it too).

9. A man decides to humiliate his enemy in any way possible (feel free to go wild with this one? :p)

10. Similar to the one above: a narcissist finally gets put in his place by his long time enemy/rival. Could also be an ex-fling or someone whose feelings he toyed around with.

I'm open to other ideas too, so feel free to suggest some of your own! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Bump, really craving plots 1, 4, or 6!

Last edited:
Got a taker for plot 6 but I'm still open to the other ideas! Really craving #4 at the moment

Back
Top Bottom