Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Seeking Roleplay Partners for Engaging Storylines.

OblivionMist

Super-Earth
Hello everyone,
IMG_3754.gif
I'm Misty, a 26-year-old roleplayer currently residing in Qatar but originally from Scotland. With years of experience in the art of roleplaying, I'm on the lookout for partners who share a passion for immersive storytelling across various genres. My preferred writing style is third person, and I thrive in genres such as drama, romance, action, slice of life, and fantasy.

I prioritize rich storytelling over explicit content, so I aim for a smut to story ratio of 50/50 or more in favor of story development. However, I'm open to exploring mature/dark themes as long as they serve the narrative.

While I'm open-minded, there are certain limits I adhere to, including furries, food fetish, toiletplay, scat, incest, and big age gaps.

Some of the roleplay themes that intrigue me include:

- Enemies to lovers
- Best friends who secretly love each other
- Vampires, demons, elves
- Mafia
- Fantasy settings such as princess/prince/knight scenarios
- Superheroes

Currently, I'm delving into "A Court of Thorns and Roses," so anything reminiscent of that world would be particularly captivating to explore.

IMG_3755.gif

I'm an avid poster and can contribute frequently to keep the story flowing smoothly.

If you're interested in crafting intricate plots and developing compelling characters, please don't hesitate to reach out. Let's embark on an adventure together!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Misty

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom