Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Robber's Prize

RPerGal77

Meteorite
Hello! I am looking for a partner for an RP idea I had!

The plot idea: A rich girl is left alone at her parent's estate as they leave for a business trip on the other side of the world. One night a robber breaks into her home and loots the place, then comes across her sleeping where they determine she would know where the most expensive loot is. Though they fuck her once they see how hot she is.

It could also go like the robber knows her and decides some revenge is overdue and scares her before they take out their sexual frustrations on her. It could be she bullied them or belittled their advances toward her.

I am open to anyone, but I had a strange desire to have a furry/anthro partner; it has been a while since I RPed against one, and I thought it would be fun!

Kinks: Anal, BlowJobs, TitJobs, AssJobs, HandJobs, ThighJobs, FootJobs, Rimming, Teabagging, Spanking, Rough, Light BDSM, Markings, Teasing, Large Cocks, Large Tits, Large Asses, Loads of Cum, Prostituting for Self-Gain, Cucking, Cheating, Impregnation, Pregnant, Forced, Consensual, Dubious Consent, Non-Consensual, GangBangs, Orgies, MindBreak, ScentPlay, Detail, Descriptiveness, SizePlay Multiple Characters, Futa Sex, Lesbian Sex, Double Penetration, Triple Penetration, Sex Toys, Pegging, Butt-Plug, Dildos, Strap-Ons (That cum)

Limits: Bathroom Stuff, Scat, Farts, Death, Gore, Vore, Extreme Blood, Piss ( Except in cases of showing territory or dominance) Extreme Hyper, Illiteracy.

Back
Top Bottom